Undercover Freak: Size Queen-After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry about waking you up like that; I have drama in my life."

"Yeah, I heard."

"Derrick uhm, you like me, right?"

"Well isn't it obvious?" Holly shifted in the bed causing it to shake a bit until she was lying on her back beside me. We were both staring up at the ceiling together. She rolled the blankets down to her thighs exposing her nudity.

"Hey Derrick, feel this."

Holly grabbed my hand pressing it down just under her belly button, handling my fingers kind of roughly. I felt a horizontal scar very minute, just across and above her pelvis. She held my hand there in place not saying anything. I let it rest there glancing over at her face in mute query.

"Well, I did say we drove out to the woods that night. I just, kinda felt guilty about everything. Man, I blamed myself and these fucking tits for what happened and how it split us apart. We did it all night and a little bit into the morning just like you and I did today."

"Holly?"

"I did it because I didn't want to end up like my mom; I ain't got no business being a mother so I signed the paper." The sadness in her voice was unmistakable.

"Holly?"

"That shit mean I don't miss her; I love her so much. Why else would I give birth to her anyway, huh Derrick? Stuart mad because we didn't end up together, but he got no right keeping me away from the baby. I just, uhm wanna see her sometimes, is all Derrick." I rolled over draping an arm over her bust.

"Holly?"

"WHAT?!!" She sounded ready to pummel me, pummel anybody honestly.

"Wanna go back across the street and get something to eat?" Her eyes widened as she turned to me softly smiling. Her hand came up, cradling my cheek as we kissed.

I wasn't promising anything, just breakfast.

THE END

**********************

Note: Derrick will return in UNDERCOVER FREAKS Volume 2: "The Butt"

Note: Holly Santos will return in "GAMER GIRL"

Thanks for reading-Please comment and like. I appreciate all the fans of these characters.