Undercover Freak: Size Queen-After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Holly; what happened?" I was sliding my palms all over her breasts lathering them up, intermittently pinching her nipples.

"Free clinic, even though we had insurance. Guess she didn't want dad finding out about that fucked up shit; so I got humiliated with a degrading checkup, millions of pamphlets and condoms-and tried to get me an implant. One of those under the skin deals, to keep me from popping out any pups before she could bounce my ass up out the house after graduation."

"THAT-IS FUCKED UP!!" I tried to draw my hands away, but Holly reached up holding them against her breasts.

"I was so fucking mad because she was telling me that I wasn't allowed to go anywhere but school and back home again!! She was talking all kinds of shit about me getting a fucking breast reduction because I was one step away from being a hooker and how I was gonna start going to church more often and other crazy nonsense!! My mom was jealous because her tits are some little flappy, moobs anyway!!" I could hear the anger in her voice, also feel the rage emanating from her body.

"Shit man, that's messed up."

"I know, right Derrick? When we got home, she fucked up my room tearing all my posters down, snatched up my laptop and was gonna swipe my phone too. We got into it for the first time, straight physical but I wasn't trying to fight, just hold her off. Anyway, tossed my phone behind the headboard and she couldn't get it because she was too fucking fat. She got real pissed talking about sending me to fucking Mexico so my grandfather could teach me how to be a lady!! HE USED TO BEAT HER ASS FOR THE SAME THING-but it was true for her!!"

"Hey, we don't have to talk about this shit anymore."

"No, please let me finish; I need to finish, and we'll finish, too. Just keep rubbing me, caressing, and playing with me, please." Her hands covered mine sliding my hands over the expanse of her enormous mams.

After a few seconds I was sufficiently enthralled while my member was cradled between her cheeks. Holly knew her way around a man's body planting her palms flat on the tiled shower wall, rubbing and grinding her butt into my shaft before continuing.

"Mom got the belt again, but I locked my bedroom door while she was down the hallway getting it. She started going crazy, yelling all this shit in Spanish, and just fucking the door up. I panicked, started screaming at the top of my lungs hoping somebody would call the cops. She was getting the door loose from the other side, so I opened the fucking window and climbed out. I noped the fuck out and I wasn't coming back either."

"So you went to Stuart's?"

The underside of my shaft was rubbing the crack of her ass while Holly bumped and twerked in brief intervals as my fingers dug into the spongy boulders sloping off her chest. The steam had risen giving everything this surreal quality as we fooled around. Her moans and little whispers enhanced the proceedings taking me out of myself for a few moments to kiss the center of her back.

"It was already after school; my dad was at his second job and there was no way I was going back home. Stuart's mom worked from three to twelve, so I figured I'd tell him I was running away and get a little back after all the shit mom put me threw that day. I wanted some get back, but I was so scared of her in those days."

Holly's thick, muscular butt was working my cock into a lathered mess and I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed her hips, smacking wildly into her butt for a good five minutes. The friction and slippery frottage had the translucent, sliding shower door fogged up. She feverishly snatched my hand back up to her right breast wanting it handled. I began pinching and twisting that thick nipple making her shriek and whine.

"Put it in here." I glanced down finding her free hand parting a cheek in open invitation.

"Holly."

"Do it; I want it in there."

She was almost pleading just above a whisper as the spongy head of my crown gently pushed inside. Holly gasped, lightly pushing her butt backward until all was inside. One of my hands was pulled down to her crotch, intent on having her clit stimulated. We started bumping softly as I diddled her button. My free hand continued kneading her huge bust, pinching her nipples.

"AW DERRICK, YEAH THAS WHAT I NEED!! Yeah man, do that shit; make me feel it baby!! Fuck me so good!! YAAAHHH, I FEEL IT THERE BAA-BEEE!! Oh, I like how it feels; so much better than Stuart."

"Did you guys do it that time, have sex?"

"No."

"No, why?" she was working back into me with deep, meaningful strokes. I didn't have to move much as she continued.

"Stuart didn't believe I was running away at first, but I just kept telling him anyway. He tried talking me out of it by saying how my dad would be hurt if I didn't say goodbye. I knew why I was there, but this guy was so stupid and fucking oblivious. So, I asked him for a cup of water and when he left the room, I lost the oversized jersey and the dumb t-shirts. You should have seen his face when he got back with that water."

"You didn't fuck?"

"Didn't I say, no?" I ignored the agitation in her voice watching my cock slide in and out of her backdoor as the steam obscured us. Holly's hand covered the one diddling her, partially directing it.

"I told him that my chest was the reason my mother was so paranoid and apologized for the racist shit she yelled at him that night. I offered my boobs for him to uhm, use. He was staring at me all crazy, kinda making me nervous! His hands were trembling so much, I had to put them on my tits, myself."

"That was the first time you ever titfucked, right?"

"Yeah, he blew his load so quick, but his dick stayed hard. Stuart fucked the shit outta my titties a bunch of times as I laid on his bed on top of his homework and comics. He didn't give a fuck about anything once he realized I'd been holding out on him. Kept talking about how he couldn't believe it was happening, and if only he knew I had big tits!! He just kept fucking the shit outta them, even when I said stop, then he tried to stick his dick in my mouth..."

"You beat him up again?"

"No but I shoved him off and started bitching him out; he probably thought I was gonna steal on him. So he started apologizing and saying all the right things until I was naked. He was so excited that he just splooged all over my pussy before he could put it in. That asshole tried to get me to suck his dick again, so I got dressed and went back home. It was about ten thirty, and my dad was standing outside the house smoking a joint with a tall can in the other hand."

"You were in trouble, huh?"

"Yeah but dad understood like mom never would and a bag of my clothes was outside the front door with his packed duffle bag. Both of us ended up staying over at his friend's house for two months while mom drove my siblings nuts with her bullshit."

"Divorce."

"No, just satellite marriage bullshit with dad going home a couple of times a week to bang mom cause she had it in her head that he was screwing around. Also he had to check on the other kids who were begging him to come back home. We had to go back, because I wasn't a virgin anymore by that time and his family was all the way on the other side of the country."

"Huh?"

"Don't judge but I did what I had to do to stay in that lovely house. It started with my tits but got out of hand before dad found out." We were fucking pretty hard at this point with nothing held back.

"His friend had a son?"

"No."

"What?"

"It started off with fifty to see and play with my tits but ended up at three hundred dollars to shove his cock between them with the promise of more finances to come, Dad didn't know shit because he was working his ass off and drinking when he was home. I was ghosting Stuart at school after I came out, getting all the fucking clout in one day when I finally dressed like a girl. He was so hurt, but he couldn't get near me anymore."

"Shit Holly."

"Dean, my dad's white affluent friend, was probably about fifty when he took my cherry. We were supposed to be titfucking, but that fucker shoved it inside!! He didn't give a damn about being arrested for assault and said he'd get off because I was legal. I got the shit fucked out of me on that bed surrounded by twelve hundred dollars in cash when dad stumbled in toasted with bottle in hand."

"He fucked that guy up?"

"We fucked Dean up together; my dad was drunk off his ass and no match for a naked pervert hopped up on Viagra. I had his splooge all over me and inside too. I ended up getting way more than dad until he begged off telling us to get the fuck out of his place. I told him, uh warned him that I had his cum all over me and was going to the cops; but he just laughed with a mouth full of blood. He was calling my dad as we pulled down the driveway offering shut up money."

"You didn't take it right?"

"Not really."

"What does that mean, huh?"

Instead of answering, Holly kept bumping backward with rough, jagged twerks of her hips drawing both of my hands up to her breasts. I didn't want to think about her story. The recounting of it was supposed to be therapeutic in my opinion, but she seemed to want me to know how scarred she was on the inside. I remembered the first time we met at that damn porn convention with mixed feelings because both of the women I encountered were so fucking broken, shattered into a thousand pieces. Holly allowed her legs to part a bit rewarding the exposed portion of my tumescence with complete balls deep penetration. She was leaning against the wall like she was being arrested.

"Oh, fuck me Derrick-FUH!! FUCK IT FOR ME DERRICK!! I NEED TO FEEL SOMETHING!!"

Water was splashing everywhere as we rutted and ground one another into nothingness. I was cumming before I even realized it, filling her to the brim. I withdrew resting my tumescence between her cheeks as the vestiges of my essence glazed her thick, meaty derriere. After a few seconds, Holly turned to face me, gasping, and flushed.

"I didn't really earn that scholarship, academically. It was, kinda owed."

"Don't, I don't wanna know." Both of us were inundated by the shower spray as Holly brought both of her hands up running them through her bushy lioness mane.

I couldn't tell if she were crying or if it was simply water running down her face.

"Hey just hear me out; it's the least you can do after I let you into my ass. Sorry to be so fucking dramatic, but I- uhm, feel like I need to get this shit out." She was fondling me as she spoke, stroking my tumescence lightly.

"Okay, tell me."

"Ah, fucking mom had to go and cheat on my dad; so shit went sideways in a big way after I kicked the fuck out of her. I just beat her down and took her phone finding out about that other guy she was fucking; I wanted a piece of him so bad Derrick, kind of obsessed. Got my friends involved after my dad told me to leave mom alone."

"What'd you do?"

"I fucked it up man; screwed myself and all my goddamn friends; puto abusador de niños!! Yeah Dean got out of the deal when that school got a truckloads of my nudes from that guy mom cheated with. I tried to roll her again for what she'd done to me, beat her like she'd beat me all those years, but dad stopped me. I got pissed and stormed out with his car keys; was gonna take care of that slick bastard, myself."

"Holly, you didn't?" I was afraid I was about to hear a murder confession.

"No, he was gone, and so was my future. His apartment had been packed up and the movers left the door unlocked. I sat in that empty apartment looking out the window for something. Funny, it kind of smelled in there, guess from my friends fucking him up. One of the guys, did a number two on his carpet. Stupid asshole, the cops took the shit for testing." Holly chuckled at the morbid situation as I realized I wasn't going anywhere until she finished.

"Go on, continue."

"Drove home a few hours later in the dark; hadn't realized I left my phone at home. It was cool being unplugged, so I guess I should thank that bastard for something at least. I found Stuart walking home from the convenience store and talked him into my car. We went out to the woods and came back the next day. Mom had nothing to say about that, and you know what?"

"What?"

"If she'd just kept her cool when Stuart brought me home that night; none of that shit would've happened." We stared at one another under the spray which was fast becoming cold.

"Why're you telling me this?"

"Because I needed to Derrick; I think you need to hear that sometimes things happen for a reason."

Her motivation was oddly affecting as I stepped closer intending to reach around her to turn off the shower. She wrapped her arms around me in a meaty hug full of desperate promise which was awkward. Holly snatched down a towel wiping the excess moisture from my body like some dutiful wife.

I returned the favor, but she snatched the damp towel away bringing my hands to her breasts as she handled my member feeling it lengthen and fatten. Her fingers slid along it as we both watched it thicken to the point that it hurt. Holly knew how to touch a man, well versed in using her body as I pondered the complete validity of the story she'd told. My body didn't care one way or the other.

"Come on, fuck me one more time." She half whispered leading me to the bed where she released my hand crawling onto it on all fours. I was getting ready to take her from the back when Holly turned facing me on hand and knee.

Her lips parted gradually accepting most of my length as Holly rocked lightly using her mouth to please me. Her huge breasts were more pendulous in this position, swing like big meaty pendulums. Her Rubenesque figure was awe inspiring prostrate in this manner as her weight caused the bed to rock and creak.

There wasn't so much suction as she used her mouth in wet, sloppy fashion holding oral position as I plunged in and out. I gathered her bushy hair up into a tight ponytail going a bit harder until a web of drool ran down her chin. Images of her being taken in the same fashion by some faceless man prompted an abrupt halt to the proceedings.

"You don't have to stop; keep going Derrick. I wanna make you feel good tonight."

"Let's feel good together, okay?"

I cupped the underside of her chin using my thumb to wipe away the vestiges of my precum intermingled with her copious saliva. I prodded her upright on her knees by pulling up on her chin until her face was level with mine. I kissed her lightly on the lips, leaving her breezy.

"Okay."

Both of us cupped the outside of her huge breasts, jointly fondling them together until she pinched her nipples wetting my abdomen with enormous mams engorged with milk. She allowed me to play and nurse on her teats as much as I wanted, alternately kissing her sensuous and hard. My hand refused to let go of the makeshift ponytail trapped in my fist as we fell into the bed.

I slid in balls deep to the hilt, methodically long stroking Holly as she moaned and gasped with every thrust. Her cunt was gummy and slippery wet, snapping down on my shaft until she was shivering. Both of her legs were spread apart at her sided, knees folding calves under the back of her thighs in a new display of flexibility. I made a meal out of her nipples, nipping sucking and grinding my teeth on them as She wailed arching her lower back.

Her belly rose off the bed while she caressed my back rubbing and massaging as milky froth appeared on my thrusting member. Her thick butt bounced up in comedic fashion allowing more depth as I thumped her walls. I cupped the outside of her enormous breasts pushing together as hard as I could until milk was squirting and running freely from her engorged nipples. Holly Santos felt too good as I gathered up her legs pressing them against my torso.

Her cries of pleasure had evolved into more girlish sounding gasps as my crotch slapped into the bottom of her butt. My balls were bouncing from the kinetic motion as I continued moving forward eventually squatting in place giving Holly everything. Her hands continually groped and squeezed her massive bust until it was glistening with moisture, even her face.

The fire in my inner thighs was searing and unbearable as the spunk boiled in my sack churned into a frenzy by this zaftig ingenue. Her crotch was rocking, sawing, and bouncing making the bed shiver and shake under our frenetic coupling. That churned, agitated jizz was being worked up my shaft in scintillating degrees by her popping hips until I could take it no longer.

Holly could feel it too, instinctively locking her ankles together in the small of my back despite my position essentially crouching over her, vertically. She pulled my hands down onto her tits, covering her nipples as her sweetness flowed between my fingers because of the dead weight mashing down on them. Her eyes were slits, face flushed almost beet red as she sobbed openly wrenching my cock about inside her snapping cunt.

Her interlocked ankles bucked against my back like some jockey trying to reach the finish line as I began to crest. I fell to my knees struggling hard to separate her legs. Holly redoubled her efforts trying to trap me between her scissored legs, but I managed to pull them apart enough for my cock to pop out of her snapping pussy.

It was a sight to see as her puffy mound and pinkened slit glistened and ran freely with her essence and my precum. The crown of my cock poked her muff a few times gaining entrance for a few seconds as I reached a fever pitch, finding it a Herculean task to disengage. I'd barely slipped out when I exploded a thick milky rope hitting her slit followed by several others that completely covered her sex and inner thighs.

It felt so good that streams of almost transparent ooze dribbled down the underside of my cock. Holly was propped up on her elbows looking down between her thighs at what I'd done, still flushed, breathing hard. She reached down stroking out the rest from my penis, intermittently tapping it on her frosted mound. I reluctantly pried her hands off, watching her rub my cum into her muff spreading it over her belly as well.

"I'm glad I ran into you tonight Derrick."

"Oh yeah; I really needed this Holly." I admitted, no issues or misplaced bravado left. My cock was still twitching at the sight of her lying there, half raised on her elbows.

"Think, I'm gonna take a nap real quick." Holly started to turn towards her side of the bed taking custody of my wrist.

I willingly followed her pulling the bedding over our bodies as we spooned tightly. My hand ended up trapped in her deep cleavage, her bicep pinning my arm down. It was almost daylight as I fell asleep beside the snoring girl. It was a good sleep, a deep satisfying sleep that washed away some of the hurt and pain I'd experienced taking Jenny Delacruz far away into the darkness.

"¿Por qué eres tan cruel conmigo? Todavía te amo, pero no estoy enamorado de ti Stuart. Tienes que respetarme. Tienes que respetar a nuestro hijo. No me importa que haya firmado mis derechos."

The sunlight filtered into the motel room along with a serious migraine as I found myself looking up at the ceiling noticing a ceiling fan slowly rotating. It was really humid and hot as I glanced over finding Holly's back facing me. She was curled up into a ball with the majority of the bedding wrapped around her body, already awake on her phone. It was in speaker mode and she was having a heated conversation.

"I AINT GOTTA DO SHIT; YOU CAN TAKE ME TO COURT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, BITCH!! AND STOP CALLING MY PHONE, MY WIFE TRYING TO SLEEP!!" The voice on the other side of the line was decidedly, a brother, albeit a bit nasally in the voice.

"She's my baby, too."

"WAS YOUR BABY, BITCH!!" He slammed in Holly's face. I could hear her weeping for a long while afterwards. I pondered my next course of action for a few minutes before she turned facing me with a forced smile.