Undercover Freaks Vol. 01: Size Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,008 Followers

I panicked but didn't accelerate driving regularly with the intention of driving to the nearest police station. He hit a U-turn five blocks away from Shaila's building but I continued on to the precinct anyway. I almost had a coronary wondering if Chauncey and friend would be waiting for me at work the following day. I took the long way back to my place horrified those thugs would be waiting for me but found nothing. I received a text from Shaila as I pulled into my parking space.

"What the fuck?" It was a pic of Shaila with her lips stretched around a huge cock that obviously belonged to her boyfriend, Chauncey.

I was glad I hadn't taken her to my place. The odd nugget of thought that her thuggish paramour would be better suited to C-List Chrystal popped into my fleeting thoughts.

***********

"Good Morning." Jenny greeted me with a warm smile.

"Morning." I glanced apprehensively between her and the other Asian girl in her company not knowing what to expect as I reached over, clocking in. There was something a little different about her, this morning.

"Well uhm, you have a nice day." It was a bit jarring seeing her displaying obvious emotion in front of other people when she'd gone out of her way to hide our connection months prior.

This morning, Jenny had her hair drawn back behind her ears held in place by two decorative pins resembling white flowers. There was a bit of eyeshadow bring her narrow eyes out and light frosted lipstick coating her juicy lips. Her fetching appearance was not lost on me, but I didn't want to acknowledge the effort. I wondered if maybe she'd found a new boy toy or something.

Part of me wondered if she'd pinned her "boyfriend" Lan down and sucked him straight. In those few seconds I noticed everything. Jenny was wearing a denim jacket over what looked like a white tank and some tight capri jeans, showing off her calves. A pair of shiny, black loafers completed her look as my eyes drifted back up to her face.

"You have a nice day, too!" The other girl leaned in with a comedic wave as if I'd been ignoring her.

"Uhm, okay ladies." Both girls pressed into one another walking to the office mumbling and intermittently giggling between whispers. Jenny's clothing gave off a bit more of her shape than I was accustomed to seeing. Still modest, but with just the slightest hint of curve at the hips.

"Mapapahamak na babae, sinusuri ka niya!! Mukhang maaari kang makakuha ng ilang tsokolate!!" Jenny's friend commented in their shared language.

"Mahal ko ang tsokolate. Inaasahan ko na hindi nalaman ng aking mga magulang!!" Jenny replied barely stifling laughter as both girls walked ahead of me. The other Asian girl opened the office door, holding it open for me to pass while Jenny stood off to the side.

"Uhm, thanks." Both girls huddled like high school girls, snickering, and making me nervous. I shrugged walking inside to my desk where Shaila was absent. She'd become ghost since I met her boyfriend, probably at his instruction.

Halfway through the day I was approached right before lunch by Mrs. Schaffner and informed that Shaila resigned abruptly. She explained that my fledgling coworker left a message on the office answering service that sounded shaky. I felt a bit anxious like maybe she was accusing me of something deciding to let it slip that she said she was having problems with her boyfriend. That made up piece of information seemed to placate Mrs. Schaffner who left me to the rest of my day.

***********

"What is this?" Jenny was waiting by my car again, after a month and a half of no interaction between us. I immediately pulled out my phone filming her as I approached.

"I don't care if you film me; I just want to talk to you." I kept my distance from my own vehicle not knowing what to expect as she raised her hand waving a white napkin.

"Why?"

"Would you please give me just a few minutes to explain myself, Derrick?" Jenny continued waving her version of a white flag.

"What do we have to talk about?"

"Don't be mean, please I just wanna talk to you for a few minutes." She was leaning against my car with her arms folded across her chest, meekly smiling.

"Alright, talk." I still kept my distance.

"Come closer, Derrick."

"I'm good over here." She looked exasperated at my reticence, but not angry. Jenny pushed an errant strand of hair behind her ear.

"Look, I crossed the line when I said that shit that triggered you, alright? I knew it was wrong right after it left my lips, and I didn't know how to make it right. You were so mad and determined not to "see me" anymore and it was driving me crazy.

I'm sorry, okay; and you can keep filming me, but can't we talk a little bit more."

Jenny sounded contrite.

"Ain't we talking, right now?"

"I'm not gonna do some sideways shit; come on Derrick; let's just sit in your car and talk for a minute. I'll explain everything. It's not what you think; I promise." Jenny nervously tugged at the edges of her denim jacket, staring at me sort of desperate.

"Why you wanna get in my car?" Jenny scoffed, looking away.

"Shit man, would you just throw me a fucking bone?" There was some wetness around her eyes, that triggered my inner white knight against the wishes of my rational mind.

"Just a minute, okay?" Her eyes widened a little bit, signaling her relief that I budged. I used my keychain opening the doors as she opened the passenger side. I slid behind the steering wheel, glancing over at Jenny.

Instead of just getting into the car beside me, Jenny knelt on the passenger seat with this timid expression on her cute face as she slid out of her denim jacket. This white, loose fitting openwork, spaghetti tank was revealed. It was this kind of knitted material that made one thing immediately clear. Jenny Delacruz wasn't wearing a brassiere.

Her tan lines were so sharp they were visible through the material along with the pert breasts hidden beneath. Jenny followed my gaze to her décolletage where one puffy looking breast was plainly visible along with a puffy areola and painfully erect nipple. She leaned in pressing those big lips against mine trying to stick her tongue in my mouth.

"What, you don't like what you see? Derrick, I wore this for you." I pushed off, not fully committed.

"Oh, so you like me now?"

"I just want us to be cool, again; I miss you despite what you think; and I'm not gonna ME TOO, you, either. Can't we feel good together, some more? You liked how I touched you before, right? I can do so much more if we're cool again."

"Guilty conscious?" Jenny hunched over, slumping her shoulders still upright on my passenger seat.

"It's not what you think; I- I uhm, told you how it was for me in school, right?"

"What's that got to do with today, huh?"

"Well you know about Lan, and uhm about the bullying. So, I said I was waiting for marriage and all, but that's not true. I was saving myself for prom figuring that was the best time to lose my virginity. Well, my boyfriend came out right before prom, so that idea got nixed. I've dated a couple of guys, but they turned out to be assholes, hence my intact hymen."

"Jenny, what the fuck are you trying to say?!"

"You kinda, got a big dick."

"WHAT?!!" Once again, Jenny caught me off guard even though I felt like I knew her hidden side. No one who knew us would believe the words coming out of this woman's mouth.

"Well I uhm, nominate you; to do the "deed" if you get my drift. I know how fucked up you must think I am, but I'm a little scared of being penetrated. My friends all lost their v-cards in high school or college, but I'm a sexual slacker when it comes to my pussy." I did a double take, especially synching up her words to the memories of her sucking me to oblivion the last couple of times we were alone.

"No shit."

"People always look at me and say, "You're the Good Girl", the fucking "Nice Girl" and my parents hold me up as an moral example to my siblings. You can't comprehend what a responsibility that is and in the old days, my mom never left my shadow. They vetted Lan something fierce, even though we grew up together and even then, my older brother chaperoned our dates."

"Are you sure about this?" I kicked myself inside asking the responsible question while the rest of my psyche was screaming for me to pound her out on the back seat of my car. Jenny Delacruz had been teasing me to criminal distraction since that first blowjob.

She reached up dipping her index and middle fingers into her tank, tugging until her right breast appeared. It was just under a handful, sloping topped with a puffy tanned areola and the hardest looking nipple I'd ever seen on a woman. That nipple was really elongated, almost unnaturally to the inquiring eye.

"I know I don't have as much as that Shaila girl sitting next to you; but uhm, you can touch it if you want." She offered meekly.

There was no way I was passing up this chance; especially after her boob caused the initial friction between us. Jenny whimpered a little when my thumb brushed that angry nipple, her slanted eyes narrowing. I did it again, earning a gasp from her this time. Her big lips parted, tongue appearing to lick the puffy, looking bottom half as I rolled the nipple between thumb and forefinger. Jenny leaned in snuggling, the top of her head pressing into the underside of my chin. I cupped the full breast, completely hiding its modest size as she timidly lapped at my throat.

"Will you, do it?"

"Huh?"

"Will you bust my cherry; make a woman out of me?" It almost sounded like she didn't believe I would; and that was just plain crazy.

"Yeah, I'll do it, Jenny." She perked up a bit staring at me with a happy smile before pressing those big lips into mine. This time, her tongue found no resistance as I continued rolling that nipple, kneading that breast.

"I'm so happy that I'll be getting this out of the way. So, we'll have dinner at eight before we get to the festivities; so, how's about this Saturday?"

"HUH, WE'RE NOT-DOING IT HERE?!!" Jenny leaned back, the familiar furrow returning to her brow.

"I'M NOT LOSING MY V-CARD IN THE BACKSEAT OF YOUR CAR, DERRICK!"

"Wanna go to a motel?" I sounded like an idiot.

"No Derrick; we're going on a proper date, preferably Saturday night after which, we're going to my place and fucking." I didn't know what to do other than follow her directive as she seemed to have thought things over in advance. There was the probable chance this was another stunt to keep my nose open to placate her ego.

"Uhm, okay." Her features softened, as I replied sounding wholly dejected.

"Hey, I want us to do something today, tonight Derrick."

"What do you want to do, Jenny?" Her right hand was cupping my balls through my slacks as I sat behind the wheel staring out into the parking garage.

"There's this place I want us to go; so that we can be alone, where I can prove myself to you." That sounded kind of cryptic, making me give her a side eye as I started my car.

I glanced over finding her waiting lips as he tongue invaded my mouth, swirling about. My cock thumped and fattened in my pants, throbbing painfully. By the time we were on the freeway, I would've settled for one of Jenny's awesome blowjobs, just to get off alone. For her part, Jenny sat facing me looking sexually pensive as we drove to this remote area in the valley. Jenny and Lan supposedly used the wooded area for jogging and long walks to detox from work. He was an attorney of all things, leaving them wanting for nothing collectively. It was the first time she mentioned her boyfriend in detail since I'd discovered them on that convention floor.

She explained that she lived a good five miles away from this area in a gated community with strict rules. I would've asked her why she even worked if I didn't already know that she was effectively his beard. She didn't speak too much of her family on the drive, only saying that she would be living at home if it weren't for her relationship with Lan. On the outside, everyone else saw them as the perfect couple who were inseparable. Jenny and I knew the truth as we pulled into a secluded parking area at the end of a winding wooded road. The only other vehicle was this abandoned, rust covered truck with a For Sale sign on it's bumper.

"It's a little out of the way, Jenny." I glanced around noticing a kids playground off in the distance near the horizon line of the park. There were some people gathered there still enjoying the park at dusk.

Jenny responded in the only way that mattered with a sustained kiss that blossomed into a full blown make out session. She threw all caution to the wind climbing into my lap, straddling me. She was petite enough to squeeze between the steering wheel and my torso grinding on my crotch as we made out. Her moans and swirling tongue had me sporting a steel rod. My hands were trembling as I went for the hem of the knit tank raising as her stomach came into view. Her frenzied whines of pleasure were making my restrained tumescence pulse and throb. Jenny continued rolling and arching her hips rubbing her crotch along my covered shaft.

"Look at my tits, Derrick." She moaned breathlessly raising her top, exposing her bare breasts.

Jenny's breasts were modest just below handfuls of sloping tit flesh enhanced by hard tan lines, succulent puffy nips topped with pointy, reddened nips. My own hands looked larger than they were cupping her tits rolling the prominent nipples. Jenny pressed a nipple into my mouth allowing me to nurse in intense, pointed suction. She went wild flopping around in my lap accidentally pressing the horn with her butt. It echoed across the wooded area as we both stopped, nervous. My heart was thumping in my chest as she cupped my cheeks stealing another kiss.

"Oops, guess we got a little carried away." I chuckled nervously, still feeling the moment.

Jenny didn't respond, going after my belt buckle and zipper like it was Christmas morning. We worked together until my complete package was on display between her thighs. She grabbed my shaft pressing it against her jean covered crotch with one hand, using a single finger to caress its length as veins appeared. She applied a single finger to it teasing the crown until I squirmed prompting her to kiss me again. This cute Filipina really knew how to kiss making me doubt she was really a virgin. There was this hunger about her that left me reeling, sucking on my bottom lip, wantonly. Jenny was unmanageable, twisting and squirming in my lap, finally crawling back onto the passenger seat.

Her hand disappeared on the floor of the passenger seat returning with a small vial of lube. Jenny popped the cap looking at me with a raised eyebrow coating her right hand until the oily substance dripped from her fingers. She let her dripping digits hover in front of my face before handling my member. My cock slid between her fingers as Jenny demonstrated an enhanced level of manual dexterity sensually stroking my cock between her middle fingers, alternating by slathering lube all over my balls and shaft until it was glistening in the diminishing sunlight. The wet, slick sound of her frenetic actions added to the affair as she played to her heart's content.

"AAAWWWWN, THAT FEELS-SO GHUUUD, JEEEN-NEEE!!" I lost it arching up, trying to hump her hand, but she abruptly stopped.

"Take my top off, Derrick." It took me a few seconds to get my bearings, but I slid it over her head tossing it on the passenger seat.

"Suck on my titties." Jenny cupped her modest breasts, pushing them together for me. I managed both at the same time, making her moan in this distressed yowl that almost made me cum on the crotch of her jeans. Her nipples were unnaturally pointy and inherently chewy. I nibbled on them collectively, earning her audible approval.

"Bite my fucking tits, Derrick!" She shifted over pressing her right breast completely between my lips as I sucked hard enough to leave a mark. I vacuumed sucked the other just as hard, gnawing on her nipples until she broke away giving me a deep, sensual kiss. He fingers went to town stroking and caressing me to nirvana before she stopped abruptly.

"Are you ready to cum for me?"

"Yeah."

"You gonna give me some fucking cock milk, huh?" I moaned loudly losing the ability to speak clearly nodding my head profusely. I was so glad we made up after weeks of no contact.

"YUUUUHHH-YEAH, YEAH I'M GONNA DO IT; AHMMM, GONNA CUM JENNN -NEEEE!!" She started giggling, manically ramping up her action for the next few seconds, stopping abruptly again.

"Derrick?"

"Huh?"

"I'm prettier than Shaila, right?"

"What?"

"I'm prettier than that fat cow bitch sitting next to you at work, right?" She was smiling, but her overall expression was intense.

"Who's Shaila?" Jenny lurched forward wrapping her arms around me in a death grip, half laughing, half gasping before peppering my face with wet kisses.

The woman was like an untamed animal suddenly crawling over me into the backseat. Her knee inadvertently bumped my cock, making me whimper as she went head first into the backseat followed by her legs. Her face, cute as a button appeared between the driver and passenger seats staring intently.

"I'm ready to prove myself, Derrick."

"Prove yourself, huh?"

"Come back here so that I can give you a treat." I fumbled with my own door momentarily forgetting how to get out of my own car. I was so flustered that I walked around the far end of my car opening the door on the passenger side. I noticed Jenny fumbling with her thin belt, unzipping. Mt heart thumped wondering if this was the moment of truth. Maybe she couldn't wait for Saturday night.

"Get your pants down to your knees, before you get in here with me." It was already dark in the park; I could see the lighting at the playground in the distance and a few families still lingering.

It felt awkward baring my ass in this secluded parking lot. I scrambled onto the back seat finding Jenny's lower half protruding between the driver and passenger seats. She was basically on all fours with her knees on the edge of the back seat and either hand on the respective front seating. I carefully slid between her legs sitting bare assed with an inviting view of her jean covered butt.

"Come on Derrick; unwrap your gift." She wiggled her modest butt in my face.

The orangish glow of the overhead park lighting added to the seedy atmosphere.

I could see that she'd already unzipped her jeans. They were parted in the front and I resisted the urge to sink a few fingers in her snatch, worried it might trigger her oppressive prudishness. Instead, I tugged those jeans down finding quite a surprise, waiting.

"Do, you like it?" There was the jeweled ornate end of a butt plug staring me right in the face.

"Wow."

"Come on; pull it out real slow and stick your dick in my hole." Jenny was playing for keeps after offhandedly revealing her jealousy.

Jenny's butt was a revelation in itself with this semi-fullness, a bit of youthful plumpness that fit perfectly in the palms of my hands. It wasn't really a bubble, just really nice with an added benefit the hard tan lines of the fullback panties she appeared to favor. Jenny arched her back fidgety pushing it in my direction.

Her pants were bunched up at the bottom of her cheeks frustrating me a bit because I would've liked to strip them free of her body. I couldn't deny the jeweled end of the butt plug was intimidating because I didn't know if it would hurt withdrawing it from her rear. I ran a finger over the top of it making her squirm.

"Come on, pull it out Derrick; I want you to fuck my ass."

"It looks like it will hurt if I pull it out, Jenny." She glanced over her shoulder staring at my face with a devilish grin, biting her lip.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,008 Followers
1...678910...15