Undercover Freaks Vol. 01: Size Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I didn't say you weren't a woman, Jenny." She used her middle fingers revealing the fleshy hood hiding her clit.

"You were thinking it; probably in part because my boyfriend is a colossal queen. As you can see, there's my clit and if you don't believe that shit; I can roll my pants down so you can look up in my hole, too. All woman, since the day I was born." She was pissed, but still half smiling through her uncharacteristic vulgarity.

"Look, I'm sorry; but I wasn't thinking that, okay?" Jenny's brow furrowed as she zipped up.

"Sure you weren't now can I play with your dick, or not?" It seemed when we were alone, Jenny felt free to let her hair down, verbally, and otherwise. She made a twirling gesture with her pointer finger getting me to turn back to the trunk.

It was odd making me look as if I were being arrested to any potential spectators walking to their cars in that garage. The random noise of traffic and assorted street sounds added to the elicit nature of the situation as I waited for her hands. Probably testing me out further, Jenny grabbed my hips gracefully pulling my butt towards her until her crotch was wedged into me from behind.

"We still cool; you not gonna clock me or anything, are you Derrick?"

"Shut up." I didn't know what else to say, waiting for her to unveil whatever was in her bag of tricks, next.

Her fingers attacked my belt buckle undoing it before unzipping me with feverish attention to detail. Jenny had small hands and tiny, bony fingers that effortlessly breached my boxers. One hand captured my balls in her fist while the other informed a tight, possessive grip on my shaft. Before I could react verbally, Jenny started massaging my balls between her fingers while simultaneously stroking outwards in decidedly rough fashion. I got extremely hard in seconds, enjoying her touch as she inched closer behind me.

"Tell me."

"What?"

"Tell me how it feels, Derrick." It felt incredible leaving me at a lack of words that I wouldn't have admitted to, even if I were able. This woman knew her business and it felt so good that I had to catch myself from crying out.

"FUH-FUH-FEELS!! IT-FUH, FEELS...!!" Her cadence slowly started to increase in roughness and speed. Jenny pushed closer pressing me against the trunk of my car.

"Tell me, Derrick; what are you feeling?"

"AH-AH-AWWWW-FUH-FUH-IT, FEELS GOOD!!" My legs were shaking, and I loved and hated very bit of it. This cute little Filipina was mastering my body in ways I'd never imagined. I wondered if she'd ever done any of this to her closeted boyfriend, Lan.

"Come on Derrick, you can do better than, that." She had covertly pushed between my spread legs, pressing her covered muff into my butt. I wanted to turn and stop her, but Jenny's fingers were squeezing, caressing, and massaging another massive load out of me with surgical precision. The sensation was incredible. I was gasping and wheezing a little, doing my best to control myself.

"Ahm, I-I'M GONNA...!!"

"Cum; that's what you're gonna do for me, Derrick? You gonna shoot some cum for me, huh Derrick?" The hand stroking my shaft was trembling uncontrollably in an unintended display of excitement. Jenny was breathing hard, getting closer.

"Yeah, I'm real close."

"Yeah; that's right, Derrick? You gonna give me some more cum, huh?"

"YUH-YUH-YEEEAAAHHH!!" My voice echoed across the parking garage earning a quick shove to the back from Jenny. She didn't want to be discovered with her hands in the proverbial cookie jar.

"Keep it down." Her lowered voice was intense, almost a snarl. She was working me with kinetic passion, working the spunk up my shaft. There was this audible slickness accompanying her actions.

"FUH, FUH, FUCK JENNNN-NNNEEEEE!!" Jenny's crotch slammed into my backside, mashing me into the back of my trunk. She quickly snatched her hands away spinning me about backing away. I went to handle my member, but she captured my wrist raising it with a gleeful expression on her cute face.

"Look at it, Derrick." There was a single gooey strand of cum protruding from the head of my penis. It was hanging there like silly string or something as she chuckled. I was gasping looking from it to her face.

"Juh-Jenny?"

"Just watch." She instructed, not even looking at my face.

That one milky strand grew in length from the head of my cock nearly reaching my knee. I had my legs apart staring down at it with Jenny Delacruz. I could feel the backed up spunk in my shaft and it was sexually agonizing. She on the other hand, looked whimsically happy having unveiled another technique in the third level of that fourth story parking garage. I wondered if she wanted me to let it drip out when Jenny got down low to the ground on all fours, palms flat. Those big, pale lips parted taking the very tip of that single string of cum into her maw. She slurped it all the way up to my crown quickly locking all of her fingers around its base and my balls.

"JEEEENNNN-NEEEE!!" My distressed voice echoed across the parking garage, but she didn't seem to care.

Her puffy cheeks vacuumed inward as her head stroked my meat, savagely. She was sucking everything out of me so hard, I palmed her head with both hands. The edge of my trunk dug into my lower back as I wedged her face into my pubes. Jenny slowly drew those puffy lips along my shaft, releasing my cock with an audible pop. She looked up into my eyes, letting my spunk dribble from her lips before licking her lips with a swipe of her tongue. She never looked away as she took a couple of deep, soulful slurps on my cock, before relenting.

"You really need to keep your voice down, Derrick." Jenny wiped a finger across her lips, slurping up some errant spunk. My cock was still pointing straight out in front of my body.

"Uhm, Jenny?"

"No."

"You don't even know what I was going to say." She was still casually handling my member, not looking at my face.

"You are not fucking me; I've already made myself clear about this." There was no emotion in her voice, but her fingers told another story.

"Well, how do you know you wouldn't like it?"

"That doesn't matter; I'm saving myself for marriage, so there's nothing you can do to sway me, change my mind. Maybe I shouldn't have showed you my pussy; opened those nostrils a little wider." I ignored her insult at my ethnicity, still internally seeing myself fucking the snot out of this cutie.

"Don't you wanna feel good, too?"

"Of course I do."

She answered as my right hand lightly palmed her left breast through her shirt. I could feel its modest buoyancy between my fingers, pressing into my palm. Jenny was probably a high B-Cup, reaching up yanking my index finger hard. I favored my hand as she cupped the breast I touched.

"That was out of line; where do you get off, groping me? Just grab my fucking titty because you're horny, eh fucker? Take what you want, huh? That's sexual misconduct for your information, Derrick."

"WHAT'D YOU SAY?!!" Jenny backed away snatching up her purse, eyes squinting, brow furrowed in righteous indignation. Before I could say anything else, she was already stalking off towards the parking garage elevators, leaving me to my thoughts.

"See you at work, tomorrow, Derrick." She answered back, her words echoing across the garage before she disappeared into the lift.

"Fuck me." I stared after her beginning to go through the five stages of grief.

***********

I was a nervous wreck by the time I got home with visions of slander and handcuffs plaguing me enough to call off from work the next day. I spent what would become two days of additional grief on my couch vacillating between watching television, gaming, and searching for an attorney. Besides being haunted by the scintillating action between Jenny and myself, her words haunted the shit out of me. I kept expecting H.R. to call me in for a sit down, but it didn't happen. My friend Gerald showed up to my place on the second day of my exile after I mentioned Jenny.

"So, you fuck her or something; chicks get crazy if you don't call them afterwards. Was it good, I mean crazy females got some good pussy?" He sounded like a man who'd married his second girlfriend a year and a half after college.

"I didn't fuck her; kind of got a blowjob, though." Gerald raised an eyebrow.

"Man, how do you get kind of a blowjob? That's sounds stupid as fuck, Derrick. You didn't put your dick in her mouth while she was drunk or something?"

"Nigga, you think I'd do some fuck boy shit like that, huh?"

"Well, you the one talking about getting a piece of a fucking blowjob, excuse me a kinda blowjob!! That sound like some old high school shit and we adults, man!! You got me up in here trying to help you out like you on that Cosby shit or something!"

"Well I don't know, I might be, Gerald!"

"DID YOU FUCK HER?!!"

"NO!!"

"Then what are we talking about here, Derrick?!!" My good buddy had brought some takeout over which he was now liberally devouring while yelling at me.

"Look I was at that porn convention and ran into Jenny with her boyfriend, Lan. The guy was fucking flaming, if you get my drift and both of them had bags full of sex toys, Gerald! I mean them motherfuckers had every kind of dildo and butt plug you could imagine. The two of them were straight freaks, her man was gay as fuck!!"

"So, what're we talking about nigga?!!"

"Jenny freaked out, worried I was gonna dime her out at work. She conned her way into my ride and had a fucking meltdown before I was able to get her calm and stable. We uhm, ended up chilling for a minute and stuff, happened."

"STUFF HAPPENED?!!"

"She blew me at a motel, Gerald. Yeah, sucked me off and then uhm, in the parking garage at work, too." He didn't know Jenny from Cain but there was this incredulous look on his face as he processed.

"You blackmailing her, man? That's some foul shit right there, nigga!"

"I AIN'T FUCKING BLACKMAILING NOBODY!!"

"Man, you America's next top Cosby, for reals!!" I buried my face in my hands as he continued eating the food, he'd supposedly brought me.

"Fuck you, bruh."

"Don't get mad at me cause your blackmail scheme didn't pan out. My uncle used to have this saying and uhm, it goes a little something like this..."

"Don't say it, Gerald." I knew that saying as well and didn't feel like hearing that crap.

"DON'T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT!!" I glanced up at his face trying to decide if I should put him out the door or toss his chubby ass out the window.

"Look, she was cool before we went to that motel. In fact, we ended up there because she wanted to prove that she could deep throat me with no problem. That other shit happened because she was power tripping after getting me, uh involved."

"Involved?"

"Sprung." I admitted wanting to get my buddy away from the criminal narrative floating around in his pea brain.

"The head game that good?"

"She calls herself the Asian superhead."

"For reals?"

"Yeah."

"So, can she like, suck a golf ball through a water hose or something?" It was a stupid analogy.

"Man this bitch got all kind of skills; she better than that fucking super head bitch from back in the day. Jenny sucked the fuck outta my shit and had me slipping and sliding all the way home. She got me compromised as fuck, and you know what else?"

"What?"

"She says that what I got was just a sample."

"Wow." His eyes were big as saucers, his hand frozen in midair holding a boneless wing.

"Yeah, that's about right, Gerald."

"They hiring where you work, Derrick?" I leaned back staring at my television exasperated with my friend.

"No." We sat there watching television for a few minutes before Gerald fished out his wallet removing a card which he placed on the coffee table.

"Well, I advise you to go John Malkovich on her ass when you go back to work; here's a card for a really good lawyer, but she's kinda pricey. Her name is Claudia Escobar, she's downtown where we used to work together for that temp agency."

"Thanks."

"Just Malkovich that bitch; act like the shit never happened and if you get past the first week without going to H.R., you might just make it."

"Might?"

"Well ain't no statute of limitations for a woman's point of view. She might wake up tomorrow and just go with things, or she could roll up on you five, ten years from now with a lawsuit. Keep that card handy."

"Thanks."

"You sure they ain't hiring down there?" Gerald was incorrigible.

I passed Gerald a copy of C-List Chrystal's sex tape from the convention earning his continued fealty before he left after receiving a high number of text bombs from his wife. Later in the evening right before midnight I received a final text from his wife indicating that she'd recovered said porn and that I wouldn't be talking to Gerald for the foreseeable future. I shuddered at the thought of what he might be going through under his own roof. His old lady was a stay at home mother with enough time on her hands to keep him out of the mix for as long as he allowed. I decided to have a look at the sex tape in my friend's honor.

"GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! GAK!! GAK!!" I flinched on my couch in front of the flatscreen not realizing I had the surround sound active. I turned it down before my neighbors came knocking. C-List Chrystal's lips were stretched around some brother's meat in disturbing fashion. The unseen stud's member was essentially spearing was essentially spearing her throat.

This was extreme shaky cam point of view, which added to the overall rough feel of the scene. I reminded myself this was real life I was watching instead of a actual scripted adult scene. Drool and precum ran down her chin reminding me of Jenny Delacruz, except that C-List Chrystal was nowhere near my coworker's skill level. It became obvious that she was tapping out after a few seconds.

"I WANT SOME BLACK COCK, NIGGA!!" C-List Chrystal hopped off the edge of the bed wearing nothing, but a black t-shirt emblazoned with a large cannabis leaf. Her body was awesome to behold with hem of the shirt stopping just over her cinched in waist and a pronounced, yet muted hip dip that flared out into the widest hips I'd ever seen on a woman. This entitled bitch was a specimen, no doubt.

She tossed off her shirt revealing the rest of her figure which had been honed to perfection causing me to pause the scene in order to get a good look at her Renaissance curves. To me, it looked like two women had been merged together, different top and bottom halves notwithstanding.

My own tumescence was throbbing hard in my jeans at the mere sight of her in the buff. Frozen in pause, I was also able to discern that C-List Chrystal was completed blasted and either whacked out on drugs, alcohol, or both. I started the clip as she pounced on the edge of the bed, shoving her huge ass towards the camera. The suddenness of her movements almost made it look as if the scene was sped up.

"I GOTTA WHOLE LOT FOR THAT PHAT ASS!! YOU HEARING ME, BAE!!" Some asshole with a baritone voice was giving that massive inverted heart, some bionic back shots that caused it to redden and change shape numerous times. I have to give that guy credit because the camera was so steady you would've sworn somebody else was filming.

"GET THAT SHIT!! GET IT GHUUUDDD, YOU BLACK MOTHERFUCKER!!" Her massive derriere was clapping loudly, jiggling all over the place as two huge, brutish hands appeared in the frame grabbing her tiny waist. I was being treated to some IMAX level theatrics as this guy beat her back out in dramatic fashion.

"THIS WHAT YOU WANT; HUH BITCH!! THIS HOW YOU LIKE GETTING DICKED DOWN, EH SLUT?!!" Whoever the guy was, sounded offended given the tradeoff of having sex with this unattainable woman. He reached up using his left mitt-like hand snagging her right wrist pulling it across her throat in a modified choke, still stuffing her full.

"FUCKING APE; DO IT RIGHT ASSHOLE!! SHOVE YOUR COCK IN MY ASS, BITCH!!" I did a double take as C-List Chrystal gave as good as she got verbally, toxically so in retrospect. She didn't care about shit as I recalled her shitty demeanor wondering what caused her to become so superhumanly nasty.

"ALRIGHT THOT, YOU WANNA GET YOUR SHIT PUSHED IN, HUH?" I could hear the stress in his voice despite its deep, baritone nature.

"YEAH THAT'S WHAT I FUCKING WANT, DUMB-FUCK!! CAN YOU FUCK ME RIGHT OR DO I HAVE TO ORDER OUT FOR GOOD DICK?!!" C-List Chrystal was brutal. He got into her poop shoot with no problem.

This resulted in the most intense shaky cam I'd ever seen in any movie as this brute gave C-List Chrystal one to live for resulting in a massive load on her reddened backside. It was serious looking like he'd emptied the contents of his testicles all over her massive rear end. His labored, strained breathing emanated from my surround sound speakers as C-List Chrystal glanced back over her shoulder at his face, unintentionally looking right into the camera.

"Is it in yet?"

***********

I guess the savagery of that sex tape must have taken a toll on me besides that unseen stud, because I completely blacked out. I awoke right after five in the morning immediately feeling the anxiety because now, I was left with no option but to go into work. I'd miss my call off window and now I would have to face Jenny and whatever feminine disaster awaited. It was a slog going in to work with me reexperiencing the five stages of grief as I neared my place of employment. I almost considered turning back before my ego took over.

"You can do this." I told myself as I took the elevator down to the ground level mixing in with the crowd entering the building. My brow got a bit damp as I walked the corridor leading to the time clock finding Mrs. Schaffner, the H.R. Admin, waiting.

"Hi, Derrick!!" She was always ditzy glib, but this was no indicator of her actual demeanor because she'd fired a number of people while smiling in the same fashion.

"Good Morning, Mrs. Schaffner."

"Why so glum, you haven't even started work, yet?" Some employees loitering near the time clock laughed in embarrassingly sycophantic fashion.

"Had a little trouble sleeping." I half mumbled noticing she was holding several folders of paperwork.

"Well, let's get you a cup of joe to clear those sleepy eyes; there's someone I want you to meet."

"Huh?" Mrs. Schaffner took me by the arm leading me into the cafeteria where a number of employees were gathered. They were eating pastries an having drinks from a selection that included the aforementioned coffee to various bottled juices. It turned out to be some sort of employee function.

"Derrick I'd like to introduce you to Shaila McCaughey; she's going to be your coworker. You guys will be working side by side."

The coworker in question was this grinning vision a beauty, a ethnic beauty of epic curves almost as tall as myself. She was a really light skinned black woman, probably mixed with a milk colored countenance that reminded me of that actress Gina Torres for some reason. I couldn't deny the bottom heavy nature of her figure as she offered a hand.

"Nice to meet you, Derrick."

"Oh yeah, uhm, I mean uh, nice to meet you too, Ms. McCaughey." I barely caught myself as she giggled shaking my hand gregariously. Mrs. Schaffner raised an eyebrow with a smirk reading across her weathered features.

"Watch yourself, Derrick."

"Yes ma'am." Shaila giggled some more giving me a pat on the back.

Mrs. Schaffner wanted me to mentor the new employee and I was happy to oblige. Shaila stuck to me like glue as I escorted her to our aisle in the front office. Jenny was already sitting there at her work station. She gave me a noncommittal glance that looked borderline angry. Shaila was somewhat of a talker walking ahead of me as she explained leaving another job due because of "too much drama" while I was left with a generous view of her backside. This woman had the proverbial "Ass That Wouldn't Quit" and I was a happy man. Jenny became an afterthought as I walked Shaila to the workstation at my right. It was slow going for most of the day.

1...45678...15