Undercover Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You boys stay out of trouble today. Call me if you need anything."

She leaned down to kiss Charlie on the cheek and favored Ronnie with a sly smile that contained more than a little-hidden meaning. He winked at her as she walked out.

The car started on the second try, and Karen backed out of the driveway and sped off, not noticing the sedan parked across the street from her house.

"Shouldn't we have gone in before she left?"

Reggie Lister, a tall, blond haired man with a short, neatly trimmed beard and eyes the color of a spring meadow turned in his car seat to look at his companion. He and Margo had worked as a team for more than eight years now. She could be impulsive at times, but overall she was very good at her job. When it came to removing impediments to Max Kessler's businesses, Margo was second to none. She was also very easy on the eyes. A trim woman, about five-foot-six-inches tall with neatly parted hair dyed white on one side and black on the other she had the dark eyes of an alley cat, and a sensuous mouth that seemed made for hot kissing. The outfit she wore today left little to the imagination. A black leather halter top with a nice wide slit in the middle barely covered her perky, upthrust, breasts while her skirt was mated to her like a second skin. The matching jacket that she had on fell loosely around her setting off the whole ensemble while allowing her to conceal her handgun and several wicked looking knives out of sight.

"Patience, Margo. If we went in blind this morning with her there, it might have gotten messy. We can take the boys quietly, and Ms. Troy will give us a lot less trouble when she comes home and finds a gun to her son's head."

"Fair point."

"This affair had some special instructions attached to it," he remarked.

"Oh? So we don't just pop them and walk away?"

"No...It's a bit more involved than that, but I think you will find it quite interesting."

He went over the plan, and Margo's eyes shined with amusement.

"You're right this is going to be fun."

Still, inside the house, Charlie was putting his guitar back in its case while checking to make sure that he had his tuner and extra strings.

"I was hoping we could go hang out today," griped Ronnie from where he sat on the couch.

"I know, but I need to get more practice in with the band. If we're going to start playing in public, we need plenty."

"I get it, but even on our day off? I think you should look up obsession in the dictionary."

"Ha! I'll try to keep it tight, Trey is going to pick me up in five minutes, but if I can get back here this afternoon, we might have time to squeeze in some gaming before Mom gets back."

"O.K. Mr. Van Halen. Go rock out then..."

A black muscle car had pulled up in front of the Troy's house it's motor throbbing so loudly it could have been heard a block away. Reggie's hands tightened on the steering wheel when Charlie Troy came out the door with his guitar case in hand throwing it in the back seat. The powerful automobile roared off the vibration shaking the windows of his sedan.

"Crap, Reggie, there goes our hostage," said Margo in frustration.

"I have eyes, Margo."

"What do we do now? Come back later, or tail the kid?"

"All we need is leverage. The friend is still at home. I imagine all life would be precious to Ms. Troy. The son would have been more entertaining, but the friend will do in a pinch."

"Then we had better get in there before he decides to take a stroll."

The pair exited the car and crossed the street with Margo putting on her friendliest smile.

Ronnie answered on the second knock.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"Hi! I'm Susan Potter. I'm a detective at the Fourth Precinct, and this is my partner, Tim Fellows" said Margo flashing a fake badge and I.D.

"If you're looking for Ms. Troy, she just left."

"We were looking for you, Mr. Foreman. We have some questions about your involvement with a Max Kessler."

Ronnie felt his heart fall. He had thought that Karen had kept his name out of things after Kessler's arrest the previous year, but apparently, someone had discovered that he had worked, however briefly, for the mob boss.

"Would you mind if we came inside? Unless you would rather do this down at the station?"

"No! That's o.k. Come on in," said Ronnie hurriedly. He worried what an impression it would make if he showed up at Karen's precinct in the care of a couple of detectives.

"Don't worry this won't take long," said Margo stepping inside.

Reggie followed shutting the door behind them with a dull thud.

Karen was going out of her mind with boredom. She had never been built for working behind a desk, and the day seemed to be dragging interminably as she typed reports and sorted through witness statements. The rest of the precinct house hummed around her with activity. Officers in uniform and plain-clothes detectives came and went while she stayed dutifully desk bound.

"This has to be worse than prison," she mumbled under her breath while pulling up another arrest report on her computer.

"Hey, Troy, how about doing some dictation for me," laughed Howard Mannix.

Karen looked up from where she was typing favoring her partner with an icy stare.

"I think it would be a really short letter, Howard."

"Ouch! Geez, put you behind a desk for a day and all the humor runs right out of you, Huh?"

"Anything going on out there today?"

"I was just heading out," said Howard, "A couple of uniforms took a call that some guys found a body down by the river. I'm taking Caulfield with me to check it out."

"If you need any backup?"

"Nice try, Suzy Home Maker, you know you have to stay put until I.A. clears you. Don't worry. I'll try not to make a career advancing bust until you get back on the street."

"You're all heart, Howard."

Her partner left in short order and Karen glanced up at the clock happy to see that her shift was winding down at last. The computer wheezed slightly when she shut it down. The poor thing was almost as old as the rickety desk it sat on, and she imagined it would need replacement soon, assuming the city came up with any money this year. Traffic was light on her way home, and Karen stopped to pick up a large pizza figuring the kids would appreciate the treat. By the time she arrived at her house, the sun was dipping down below the horizon sending a dizzying array of different shades of orange bouncing off the low, white clouds. She was humming to herself delighted to be away from her desk. The door slammed shut behind her.

"Hey, you two! I got pizza, your favorite a Meat Lovers with extra sausage and peppers," she said laughing as she turned the corner into the kitchen.

"Detective Troy, it's so nice of you to join us. It's been a long wait, but I'm thinking it's going to be worth it," said Reggie Lister from where he stood in the middle of her kitchen.

Karen stopped short taking in the unexpected scene in front of her. Ronnie was tied to a chair in the middle of the kitchen in nothing but his boxer shorts. A strange man with blond hair and a tight beard was pointing a gun at Ronnie's head and smiling at her with an expression that contained no real warmth or human feeling. Just to his left, and leaning against her kitchen counter was an attractive looking woman in leather with black and white dyed hair picking her nails with a very sharp looking butterfly knife.

"Who the hell are you people?"

"Oh! Look you brought dinner! That was really thoughtful, Karen. Why don't you put it on the table? By the way, if you so much as flinch I'll put this kids brain all over the floor," the blond-haired man said casually.

The pizza box barely made a noise as Karen sat it on the table, "I asked who you people are, and what do you want?"

"Check her out, Margo. We don't want any surprises."

The shorter woman, Margo apparently, put her knife away and sauntered over to Karen looking almost bored as she stood behind her and ran her hands across Karen's body stopping for a moment at Karen's large breasts.

"Damn, honey, you got yourself a sweet pair there don't ya!" laughed Margo as she gave them a quick squeeze.

"Eyes on the prize, Margo, plenty of time for fun later."

Margo frowned at Reggie, but finished her search, "She's clean..."

"Check her purse."

A quick search of the contents revealed Karen's back up weapon, a .38 caliber revolver which Margo confiscated placing it on the counter next to her as she returned to stand at Reggie's left.

"Is this the part where you tell me what's going on here, or am I supposed to guess?" asked Karen with an edge in her voice.

"Why Karen, you sexy little minx. This is your going away party, as in going away permanently from the Earth. The good news is we won't be going straight to the execution part which, frankly, would be our usual approach. We have something much more special cooked up for you. Our employer wanted us to make sure you went out exactly like the whore you pretended to be, and we always make sure our customers get what they want."

Karen tensed at the mention of her being a whore. There was only one man she had put away in recent memory who would have known her in that capacity. He had even exploited her as one.

"This has something to do with Max Kessler."

"Give the girl a prize!"

"Look, this is between Kessler and me. He wants me dead, I get that, but this kid didn't have anything to do with it. Why don't you let him go and deal with me?"

Ronnie squirmed in his chair, but couldn't speak thanks to the gag in his mouth.

"Your concern for your young friend is touching, but I need him here to make sure you behave. This party is just getting started after all."

"What is it you want?"

"You can start by taking off your clothes, Karen, every stitch."

"You have to be fucking kidding me!"

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" said Reggie pressing his gun tighter to Ronnie's temple.

The moment seemed to stretch out, tension so thick in the air you couldn't have cut it with a razor. At last, seeing no real alternative that wouldn't get them both killed, Karen did as she was asked. While her audience looked on, she reluctantly began to remove her clothing. Her fingers trembled slightly on the buttons holding the top of her dress on, but slowly she made progress. The cloth parted down the middle revealing the plain, white bra she wore underneath. A shrug of her shoulders served to loosen the straps holding the dress in place, and she slipped the whole thing down onto the kitchen floor.

Reggie smiled at the sight of Karen Troy half-naked in front of him. Her bra was matched by a pair of white panties that gave her a maternal look. Margo was licking her lips looking even more interested than Reggie.

"I told you she had a nice pair," commented Margo.

"Keep going, Karen," prodded Reggie.

With a sigh that spoke volumes, Karen reached back and unhooked her bra dropping it on top of her discarded dress. Her full, firm breasts stuck out away from her body, and a second later her descent into nudity was complete when she removed her panties exposing her neatly trimmed, dark-haired bush.

"Hmmm...Not bad at all, Karen. You're quite a hot bitch, for a cop," said Reggie with a feral grin.

Margo started to walk a bit closer then skirted around the larger woman running one hand across Karen's shoulder and down her back to pat her shapely, bare ass.

"I have to say I've never been attracted to the law before, but I could see myself making an exception in this case," purred Margo.

"Why not? We have to start somewhere..." commented Reggie.

Margo took the hint and returned to the middle of the room standing a few feet in front of Karen. Displaying far less reluctance than her hostage, she started to undress. The leather jacket she was wearing slipped off and Margo placed it over a kitchen chair behind her. Then she unbuttoned her leather halter-top letting the two sides fall open. A bra didn't encumber her breasts, and the perky mounds stood high and wide on her slender chest. They were nowhere near the size of Karen's, but they were still beautiful in their own way. About the size of a good Florida orange, the matched pair were covered by surprisingly wide areolas of dark acorn colored flesh, capped with thick nipples that jutted a good half-inch outward. A seductive wiggle of her ass brought her skirt sliding down exposing a black thong that barely covered her shaved cunt.

"Have you ever seen a sweeter body, Karen?" asked Reggie.

Karen declined to answer as Margo strutted forward stopping just inches from Karen's broad chest.

"I must say I'm a little jealous. I would love to have a nice, big rack like this one."

Karen tensed as Margo ran the fingertips of one hand over her left breast stopping to trace a circle with a single digit around her large nipple. While Ronnie and Reggie looked on, she leaned in and carefully flicked out her tongue to tease the soft flesh that hung in front of her face.

"Ummm...such sweet nipples, Karen...I like them..."

Margo went in again licking and then suckling at Karen's breast while her other hand moved to toy with its mate, pinching at the thick pink nipple that was standing in a sea of bumpy skin. A hush fell over the room, with the wet sounds of tit sucking the only thing breaking the silence. Margo seemed to be genuinely enjoying herself letting her tongue roll all over the silky flesh in her hands.

In her mind, Karen fought not to scream and smack the other woman right in the jaw. Though she had nothing against women who were into other females she had never really felt an attraction like that, and having this stranger touching her like this was uncomfortable in more ways than she could count. Her eyes roved around the room looking for some way to turn the tables, but so far nothing came to mind. It didn't help that what was happening to her was becoming a bit distracting.

"Damn! Crazy bitch does know how to suck tit," thought Karen. To her dismay, she felt her body reacting to the other woman's playful licks, the nipples on her chest stiffening and swelling.

Margo sensed the growing excitement in her victim's breasts, and it made her smile inwardly. She had always had a penchant for knowing what buttons to press to get a man or woman going. Pushing her advantage, she slipped one hand down towards the valley between Karen's legs gently parting her labia and running a fingertip upward. Then small nub of her clitoris was soft and barely noticeable, but Margo was confident she could change that tune. While still sucking on the meaty nipple between her teeth she began to rub softly back and forth on Karen's fleshy hood.

Ronnie should have been paralyzed with fear, but the scene playing out before him was like every dirty porn film he had ever watched coming to life, and even with death pressed to his temple he still couldn't take his eyes off the spectacle of these two beautiful women. The more he watched, the more aroused he became, and there was no way to hide the large bulge that was beginning to tent pole his boxer shorts.

This was rapidly becoming a nightmare, Karen wanted to lash out and do something to free her and Ronnie from this dangerous situation, but it was getting harder to concentrate as time passed. Margo seemed to have a sixth sense as to exactly how to touch Karen's body, and...God help her...It was starting to work. A steady tingle was breaking out between her legs working its way outward. Her clit was beginning to harden. A wetness was forming in the walls of her pussy. The smaller woman was pushing things along, sucking more roughly at her nipples, nibbling on the stiffening nips. An involuntary gasp escaped her lips as Margo slipped two fingers into her moist cunt rolling them around.

Karen's eyes squeezed shut when a spasm of pleasure rocked her body, and when she opened them again, Margo's face was hovering close to hers.

"Don't fight it, Baby...I can make you feel so good..." whispered Margo.

The kiss caught Karen off guard, one minute she was struggling against the sudden warmth that rocketed through her body, and the next a pair of very soft, full lips were pasted over hers. She wanted to hate what was happening to her, but she couldn't help noticing how amazingly soft Margo's lips were compared to any man she had ever kissed. The hand between her legs was working faster making shivers shoot up and down her spine. The kiss lingered as Margo slid her sensuous mouth all over Karen's own quite generous lips. For a brief second, Karen forgot herself, and what was really happening reaching out to place her hands on the woman in front of her letting them rest on her slender hips while she opened her mouth.

Margo felt a thrill of triumph when Karen weakened in her arms giving free access to her warm mouth. She instantly slipped her tongue inside swirling it around.

"Wow...You have to appreciate the artful beauty of two women sharing a moment like this. Am I right, Ronnie? Oh! I can see you feel the same way." said Reggie noting the now huge bulge that was readily apparent between Ronnie's legs.

"Hey, Margo! I think you've managed to get a two for one deal going here. Poor Ronnie looks fit to burst."

Karen felt the kiss break leaving her momentarily breathless. Margo stood away grinning wickedly before she turned her back, and walked over to where Ronnie sat bound to his chair.

"Damn! You're right, Reggie, and this kid is packing some serious inches!"

A slow rage-filled Karen's chest followed closely by a burning humiliation that left her red in the face. It was bad enough that she had allowed herself to be blinded, if only for a brief time by her hormones, letting this woman suck her into a lust filled kiss, but now she was having to stand and watch while that same harpy went after Ronnie. The anger only got worse when Margo stopped in front of him and knelt reaching into his boxers the same way Karen had once so long ago. The thick, purple head of his cock broke outward held in her small hand as it slipped free. The length of it increased, swelling in her grip while she stroked it slowly up and down.

"Jesus! You have every reason to be proud of this sweet cock, buddy!" observed Margo.

Ronnie felt panic gripping him along with no small amount of hormonal arousal. He was a teenager after all, and Margo was a very sexy and attractive woman. It was no great surprise that his body would react the way it was to her playing with his cock, but he still felt ashamed that Karen was seeing this wondering if she would be angry with him for becoming excited by Margo's touch. If she was, her anger was only going to get worse, because Margo chose that moment to go down on his rapidly hardening penis. The head vanished between her thick lips, and she deep-throated an impressive bit of his giant love pole. The kitchen quickly filled with the sounds of a very sloppy blow job. Margo was gagging in the back of her throat trying to take as much of Ronnie's prick as she could.

"Oh...shit..." groaned Ronnie.

"She's terrific isn't she kid? I've been on the receiving end I know," remarked Reggie.

Her mouth slid up and down lathering his cock with spit until it shined in the bright lights. Ronnie was trying not to look at Karen, but he couldn't stop himself from moaning and grunting. This chick knew how to suck cock like a pro, and it was driving him crazy the way she worked him over while slipping her tongue all over his prick. He was getting closer to busting a nut right in her mouth, but Margo picked up on her young victims approaching eruption and had a different idea. In one quick move, she was in his lap pulling off his gag and covering his mouth with hers Frenching him hot and deep. Her hips moved to rub her silk covered pussy along the stiff length of Ronnie's cock.