Undercover Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen choked back a cry of outrage powerless to do anything while this other woman took her lover. Her hands formed into fists at her side.

Margo broke the kiss long enough to stand and slip off her thong. The small, swollen lips of her pussy glistened with slick juice. That wicked smile broke out across her face again, and she mounted Ronnie's cock taking the head and rubbing it at the entrance to her vagina.

"Trust me, Baby! You're going to love this..." she purred.

Her pussy lips parted and stretched almost obscenely wide trying to take Ronnie's massive cock inside. Margo made a pained face as she sunk downward an inch at a time.

"God Damn...This kid is a fucking stallion! Shit!"

As soon as her body bottomed out onto his silk underwear she started to move, hard thrusts of her hips driving her pussy onto the base of his pole. Ronnie closed his eyes both to keep from having to see the look on Karen's face and because he was fighting not to show just how good it felt to have Margo fucking him. Her pussy was so tight it was like it was sucking on his big cock, and though they were very different women, it would have been a close race as to who was better. He felt a horrible urge to want to suck at her perky tits, and as if she was reading his mind Margo pulled his head forward pressing one of her hard nipples between his lips.

"Suck my tits, Lover! I love to have them sucked nice and hard when I fuck!" she cried.

This surreal experience seemed as if it would never end, and Karen tried hard to hold back the tears. Margo was riding Ronnie like a bucking horse taking every inch of him inside her, and now she was forcing her tits into his mouth where he sucked hungrily at her nipples. There seemed no obvious way out, and she knew that once these two assassins had enjoyed their fun, they would likely kill them both. Her only hope was that perhaps she could at least convince them to spare Ronnie.

Reggie was watching her intently now trying to read the anguished expression on her face.

"Feeling left out, Karen? I understand. A good whore wants to be in the game am I right? Why don't you move in behind Margo there, and enjoy those lips of hers some more? I saw how much that kiss turned you on."

Trembling, but seeing no alternative, Karen did as she was told moving to stand behind the woman who was riding her boyfriend's dick. Margo leaned back smiling and pulled Karen's mouth down to hers forcing her into a sloppy looking kiss before bringing one of Karen's hands around to cover her other upthrust tit. The bumpy flesh of Margo's wide areola slid across Karen's palm her rock hard nipple rubbing at it. Karen pinched at the hard love button bringing out a hiss of pleasure.

"Touch where they are joined, Karen, it's so slick and hot down there. I bet if you rubbed Ronnie's balls he would go off like a busted fire hydrant."

Karen shot a look of pure venom back at Reggie, but again saw no way of offering resistance that wouldn't get her and Ronnie both swiftly executed. She leaned down and pressed her hand into the gap where Margo's tight cunt was engulfing Ronnie's fat prick. His balls were as tight as a bass drum, and pussy juice rained down on the back of her hand. Ronnie groaned loudly when Karen followed instructions and started to rub his cum sack.

If she thought this was as bad as things were going to get, she was sadly mistaken.

The sound of a zipper coming down was followed by a sharp burst of pain between her legs. Reggie had come up behind her while she was bent over and rammed his cock into her still moist pussy. She felt the cold steel of his gun pressed on her back letting her know just who was controlling this moment. He started to thrust into her grunting with each push.

"Damn! Karen, you do have a nice cunt! What a good little whore! Take it! We both know this is the position you like best..."

Ronnie couldn't help himself, the feeling of getting his cock ridden by this tight pussy coupled with Karen rubbing his sack was too much to bear. He lost control throwing his hips upward, meeting Margo's body and fucking her right back with a hard thrusts of his own. Cum boiled in his balls. The explosion that followed was mind-blowing, and he wasn't able to contain the noise.

"Oh! FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHHHHH!" grunted Ronnie.

"AH! SHIT! He's fucking cumming! Shit! What a fucking load! Yeah! Give it to me, Baby!" yelled Margo.

Karen felt him go, his balls surging under her fingers. She bit her lip not wanting to betray that she was getting at least a modicum of pleasure from having her aroused love hole pounded by Reggie's not unimpressive cock. The sight of his girlfriend/partner getting her pussy creamed by Ronnie's cock had set him on a course to his orgasm. He drove himself harder into her body while Margo stood enough to turn in Ronnie's lap.

"Oh! Everybody's down for fun now, Huh? Let me help you, Karen."

The little bitch dropped down between Karen's swinging tits catching one in her mouth, and returning to the playful suckling she had been doing earlier. At the same time, she reached back between Karen's legs expertly manipulating her clit. Just like before, Karen was appalled at how easily Margo seemed to find exactly the right place to touch her. She tried to fight it, but the urge to fuck drowned her inhibitions, and she found herself meeting Reggie's thrusts pushing back with her hips until his balls were slapping on her wet pussy. The heat grew between the three of them. Margo started to finger her own pussy with her free hand while she sucked at Karen's tit and played with her steel hard clit. They grunted and cried out together pleasure growing like the roar of an approaching train until Karen threw back her head.

"Ah! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" she cried. Her pussy breaking into multiple orgasmic spasms.

Reggie and Margo joined her letting out answering cries of their own. Karen felt her pussy flooded with warm, sticky jizz.

"Oh! YEAH! Here it cums, Karen! Uhhhhh!" moaned Reggie.

"Uhhh! Fuck Yes!" yelled Margo writhing in her orgasmic fury.

They stood joined in their shared pleasure bodies quaking until Reggie pulled away letting a stream of pearly white semen run down the crack of Karen's ass.

"It's almost going to be a shame to have to take you out, Karen. You have a truly spectacular cunt," remarked Reggie with a chuckle.

If the humiliation was terrible, the thought of what was coming for her and Ronnie was even worse, and Karen straightened wondering to herself what miracle could save the two of them now.

DOWN BY THE RIVER -

Howard Mannix stood by his car puffing absently on the cigarette clenched between his teeth. His temporary partner on this detail, Max Caulfield a short, balding man in his late forties, stood a dozen yards away interviewing the men who turned up the body. A group of uniformed officers was keeping back the locals while a couple of guys from the coroner's office prepared the body for removal. The muggy night air was heavy with the smell of fish from the cannery up the road making Howard want to gag.

Caulfield finished his work and sauntered back over.

"So what's the story?" asked Howard.

"I'm not entirely sure, but this looks like it might be a professional hit."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, the guy that was killed was taken out with a clean double-tap, one to the head and another shot to the chest. It looks like he was tortured beforehand given the condition of the body. Coroner says the time of death must have been in the last twenty-four hours."

"If it was a pro I doubt we would have found the body so easily, not this fast anyway."

"True, but I don't think we were supposed too. It was weighted down real good. The thing is those kids over there are with the local university, and they were doing some environmental study on the river. They had a boat and were using drag nets to capture specimens. It was just chance that they happened to snag this guys body."

"Right..." said Howard rubbing his jaw in thought.

"We found an I.D. on the body. His driver's license says he is David Armstrong and lives over on Barker Avenue."

Howard's hand stopped, and his eyes narrowed, "Say that name again."

"Armstrong, David Armstrong. That name means something to you?"

"It sounds familiar for some reason. Hang on a second."

Stepping away from Caulfield, Howard pulled out his cell phone placing a call to his captain. Rick Mercer answered on the second ring sounding all business.

"Mannix. Are you at the river crime scene? What's the story down there?"

"We got one body, adult male, early forties. The thing is we have a tentative I.D. on this guy as David Armstrong residing on Barker Avenue. There was something about that name that rang..."

"Shit!" said Mercer on the other end of the line.

"What?" asked Howard feeling his heartbeat pick up at the angry tone in his captain's voice.

"David Armstrong was the alias the guys from witness protection gave Herman Hesse."

"He was Max Kessler's right-hand guy. The one who flipped on him last year and tipped us to the drug shipment. I knew I remembered that name from somewhere," said Howard.

"He also helped Karen Troy infiltrate Kessler's operation," advised Captain Mercer.

"So you think this hit was revenge? How did he find out who he was now, and where Hesse was hiding?"

"Hard to say for sure, but a man like Kessler has a lot of resources. Hesse was supposed to be relocated now that all the trial stuff is over, but I guess they didn't move fast enough."

"I feel for the guy, He tried to do the right thing, and gets tortured and killed for it."

"You say Hesse was tortured?"

"The condition of his body would indicate that he was, yes."

There was silence on the line for a moment.

"What are you thinking, Captain?"

"It might be nothing, but I'm worried that if this was a hit by Kessler he might have also been fishing for information about others he wanted to take revenge on."

"Like Karen."

"Exactly. Hang on a second, Mannix. I'm going to call Karen's cell."

The line went silent again, and Howard waited impatiently tapping his foot on the ground.

"Mannix?"

"Yes, sir."

"She isn't picking up. It just goes straight to voice mail."

"Karen's off-duty she might not hear it or something."

"Maybe...but she is usually very careful about answering her work phone. I think at the very least you should drive over there and check. Give her a heads up on Hesse, and see if she wants a unit assigned to watch her for a while."

"Oh, she will love that. I can hear her now, 'I don't need a bunch of guys breathing down my neck I can take care of myself!'"

Mercer chuckled the laugh sounding a bit hollow over the phone, "You're right about that, but I would feel more comfortable knowing she is in the loop."

"O.K. I'll leave Caulfield to finish up here and stop by Karen's on my way back to the precinct."

Howard broke the connection and turned to inform Caulfield of the situation before getting in his car. This situation might not be related at all. Certainly, a guy like Hesse had made plenty of enemies in his career, but Howard still felt oddly nervous as he drove away.

IT'S ALL IN HOW YOU PLAY IT -

The tile floor was cold and hard on her knees made even worse in that she was kneeling in the small puddle of spunk Reggie had left behind. They had at least let her put her dress back on but bound her hands behind her leaving Karen very few options for what to do next. They had also cut Ronnie loose from his chair, and he knelt next to her his eyes looking sad and haunted.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered.

She wasn't sure if he was apologizing for the fact that they were both about to die, or for reacting the way he had to Margo's sexual advances. It seemed petty to be angry about either one at the moment.

"This wasn't your fault. I should be saying I'm sorry to you, Ronnie. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't be here in this mess."

"I don't blame you for doing your duty, and taking down a guy like Kessler. I just wish..."

"What? If you have any last words now would be the time."

"I know it sounds corny, but I just wish we had more time together...I'm not ready for you and me to be over...not like this."

Karen swallowed hard, "Me neither..."

Margo and Reggie stood in the hallway whispering. They had dressed back in their original outfits, and Margo was once again fingering her knife. Karen figured they didn't have long, and she tried to work her wrists loose, but the ropes binding her were far too tight. The pair of assassins ended their conference and came back into the room.

"I want to say it's been a real pleasure, Karen. I think Margo would agree with me that this has been one of the more pleasant jobs we have been asked to do."

"Why don't you at least let the kid go? He didn't have anything to do with Kessler. It's me he wants dead."

"I wish I could accommodate you, especially in light of the fact that you gave me such a sweet orgasm, but I think it's better for everyone if Ronnie joins you in the afterlife."

Reggie had screwed a silencer into his gun, and he pointed it at Ronnie's head.

Ronnie's eyes fluttered shut as he waited for the end to come.

Reggie's finger started to pull at the trigger, and he almost jumped when a loud knocking sounded on the front door.

"Hey, Karen! It's Howard! Open up will yeah it's hot as shit out here!" came an angry voice from the other side of the door.

Margo darted down the hallway and returned quickly looking worried.

"It's a freaking cop! Got his badge dangling around his neck...some kind of detective."

"Well...This is an unpleasant wrinkle..."

The knocking came again more insistent that before and Karen looked anxiously at Ronnie.

"Cut her loose," instructed Reggie.

"What?" said Margo wrinkling her brow.

"Just do it! We don't have time to argue!"

While Margo cut Karen's hands-free and hauled her to her feet, Reggie looked nervously up the hallway.

"This is how we're going to play it, Karen. You're going to answer the door and get rid of your friend. Margo is going to watch you from the living room just out of the line of sight. If you make any attempt to warn him of what is going on in here, I'm going to put one through Ronnie's head, and she is going to take down your buddy. If you work this out for us, I'll let Ronnie walk. Deal?"

Karen didn't trust this pair any further than she could toss them, but she also thought her chances of turning the tables would improve markedly if she weren't tied up, so she just nodded. Margo grabbed her by the arm guiding her to the front door taking a position close enough to make a move if she needed. In place of the knife she had been toying with the smaller woman had switched to a silenced handgun similar to the one Reggie carried.

"Remember what Reggie said, Karen, this goes our way, or both your friends go into an early grave."

"I get it," said Karen tersely.

The door swung back revealing her partner standing on her porch with a worried expression.

"What took so long? I was just about to kick it in!"

"Please...Howard, relax. I was just in the bath, and I had to throw something on. What's up?"

Howard paused for a second his imagination running wild at the thought of Karen Troy naked in a bathtub.

"Uh...Yeah...Um, the Captain wanted me to stop by and tell you that the body they found by the river was Herman Hesse. He's worried that this might be the start of a revenge play by Kessler, and he wants to assign a unit to watch you."

"A unit?"

Howard tensed ready for the blowback.

"That sounds like a great idea. I always feel better with a good man to protect me, but you already know that don't you, Howard?" she said in a vaguely seductive tone.

Howard frowned not sure just what was going on here, "Right...Ah...Well, I'll radio for a unit to be assigned I'm sure they can free one up in the next hour."

"Sounds good...I really do need to go. I have dinner in the oven," replied Karen catching Margo looking tense out of the corner of her eye. The diminutive assassin was signaling her to keep it short by slashing her finger across her own throat.

"O.k. You might want to give the Captain a call. He wants to talk to you about this situation."

"I'll do that. Thanks, Howard."

Her partner started to turn away when her next words brought him up short.

"We're still on for Friday night, right? I'm guessing I won't need the unit that night..." said Karen and she punctuated her words by softly licking her lips.

Howard really froze this time his heart racing in his chest.

"Friday night? Ah sure...can't wait..."

"I have to go. Watch out for yourself, Howard," said Karen shutting the door.

Margo chuckled from a few feet away, "You and your partner, Huh? I figured you cops probably got it on when you're doing those long stakeouts. Let's get back to the kitchen, Karen, and no funny business!"

The night air was making Howard sweat, but no more than the last several minutes had. He walked back down the steps slowly trying to fathom just what had been happening at the door. There was no doubt he had harbored a severe crush on his gorgeous partner for some time, but she had never shown any signs of returning that interest until now. As a matter of fact, she had been acting entirely out of character from the hard-ass cop he had come to know and masturbate too for the last year. His gaze flickered back to the closed door.

Karen and Margo were half-way back up the hallway when the front door exploded inward, and Howard Mannix burst in with his gun drawn.

"Freeze! Police!" he cried taking in the scene in front of him.

Karen dove out of the line of fire even as Margo turned to bring her gun to bear. The sound of Howard's service revolver was like a cannon going off in the confined space. Margo took two rounds to the chest flying backward in a spray of blood. Her body hadn't even hit the ground before Karen was moving at a dead run toward the kitchen. Reggie appeared to be caught in a moment of indecision half turning to come to his partner's aid while still pointing his weapon in Ronnie's direction. Karen's sudden appearance galvanized him into action, and he brought his gun quickly around ready to drop the unarmed brunette who was silhouetted in the entryway. His finger tensed on the trigger just as Ronnie crashed into him from his blind side. They went down against the kitchen cabinet and even silenced Reggie's weapon made an awful noise as it went off. Ronnie's body jerked absorbing the round meant for Karen, blood erupting from his back.

"No!" screamed Karen.

Reggie was trying to rise and free his weapon from where it was pinned partly under Ronnie's body, but he never got the chance. Karen picked up her brand new four-slice toaster off the counter and slammed it into his head so hard the crunch of collapsing bone made a sickening accompaniment to the blow. Reggie's eyes rolled back in his head, and he dropped lifelessly to the floor his gun slipping from his nerveless fingers.

Ronnie wasn't moving, and Karen went to him cradling his head in her lap while trying to apply pressure to his wound. Howard appeared in the entryway gun still at the ready.

"Call an ambulance! Hurry!"

"Jesus, Karen...Hang on!" Howard replied running for his squad car.

"It's going to be o.k., Ronnie! I promise...It's going to be o.k.! Oh God! You crazy kid! Why did you have to do that? Ah! God!" moaned Karen.

It was the alley all over again. Her worst nightmare come true as if the other day had been a prophecy of things to come.

The blood continued to ooze from his wound, and she thought she could feel his heartbeat slowing down.

"Don't you dare die on me, Ronnie! Don't you dare!" she cried even as the distant sound of sirens reached her ears.