All Comments on 'Undercover Mother'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good story

The last line was so great! Only thing better would be if the story had been expanded. The trouble got resolved too quickly. Otherwise great.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 5 years ago
Great story

Well written, entertaining story that was hot til!

The_WatermanThe_Watermanover 5 years ago
Great story!

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I'm trying to learn character development for my own stories. Thank you for the lesson.

mightyminermightyminerover 5 years ago
Great story.

Really hot story. Kept me entertained from start to finish. Would have been nice if he came back for more every day till the arrest.

StormbringerStormbringerover 5 years ago
Damn good story

Keep up the good work.

GravitateGravitateover 5 years ago
A truly wonderful story…

…which kept me gripped all the way through.

Grant66Grant66over 5 years ago
A sexy new version of the female cop naked and fucked theme

I really enjoyed it. The plot put her in a position where she really had no choice the first time she did him, and she had to do him in public.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Hot

Very Hot story! Five Stars for it! Hope there's another chapter, maybe Charlie needs a sample of his mom too, seems his cock is just a little shorter but thicker than his friends.

MiniwandMiniwandover 5 years ago
Great story

It was hot. I expected Ronnie to see Karen in the club and blackmail her but you surprised me nicely.

The only thing I would change was Karen asking money to strip and fuck Ronnie. Kessler treats her like a whore and a whore has sex for money. She wants him to think she is innocent so asking 5 grands for sex like a top class prostitute is the way to go.

homerjayhomerjayover 5 years ago
nice

part 2 please add the son.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 5 years ago
I want to thank the author for this first rate submission.

Good job of getting the mother into a situation where she had to do the son's friend and of making mom love it. Friend forcing himself on Mom a second time seemed a bit out-of-character, but more than made up for by the resulting very hot sex. Mother accepting friend as fuck-mate in final scene also well done. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 5 years ago
Nice setup

Very good. The mother’s situation was set up really well, and the tension of undercover and play acting was great. Not sure why she’s been a hermit since her husband left, but it’s good to see she’s found something fulfilling.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 5 years ago
Really

A Police Detective lets a piece-of-shit walk all over her and forces her to have sex? She would have been more than capable of physically putting him down, When he threatened to tell the gang boss she could have had him arrested and held in the cells until the bust. If her son found out what had happened, well, that's part of the price of her doing undercover work. If she can't hack it... get out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More realistic than most

This story is well written and comes close to the truth in many ways. My late wife worked undercover in the organized crime task force. She was frequently at risk of death or torture. She was forced to submit to sex including gangbangs to prove her loyalty on many occasions. While undercover, she contracted sexually transmitted infections several times and once when trapped for seven weeks on a mafia leader's yacht, and out of birth control pills, she sustained a tubal pregnancy and nearly died in the Bahamas where they had gone for money laundering.

Avlag18Avlag18over 4 years ago

I really like this story. The part where Karen has no choice but to fuck Ronnie was a nice surprise. I loved it when Karen was forced to ride Ronnie sitting on the chairs and he had free access to her tits.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

I second LenardSpencer's comment on this. Even for a stroke story, the plot, the main character and her actions are just too incoherent, illogical and plain stupid. It's really an insult toward a mature woman, a mother and a police officer. The first encounter at Kessler's- minus her inner monologue- o.k. From there on- meh!

Just think about it: Karen's first assessment of Ronnie: a petty criminal, whose actions are not excused by the circumstances of his upbringing and a not so good, barely tolerated influence on her son.

Then, meeting him at Kessler's, she had to know Ronnie took on a job there. Surprisingly in her thoughts now she labels him an innocent boy? Switching to think of him as a man because he's got a big cock- oh please! Only to learn later Ronnie is a blackmailer and rapist. She would eventually find out about his selling drugs to teens while being on Kessler's payroll. Her conclusions: protect him from the law and fuck him, literally.

This woman is a drop out as a mother, a cop, a citizen and as a human being capable of self pleasuring to not become as randy as a bitch in heat.

Dutchboy51Dutchboy51about 2 years ago

To those who have brutalized this little jerk-off story: Lighten up, huh? After you finished your dissection, what did you expect to find inside, "To Kill A Mockingbird?"

Achtung!

LITEROTICA HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH REAL LIFE!

If it did, nobody would be reading. They'd all be fucking their quadruple D mothers-in-law up the ass.

TonyMA70TonyMA70about 2 years ago

I liked the story!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

What woman can turn down a thick long cock? Not me!❤️

texlootexlooover 1 year ago

I understand why some people are frustrated by this story. Yes, things weren't 100% realistic or logic. Still, this is a porn story, pure and simple. When a lady fucks the pizza guy, or the plumber, or some guy pretends to be a doctor to give women breast exams, usually the logic and realism is wonky, but no one cares, because it is porn.

If this were an intense HBO type of story, with tons sex and police work, then we might see some better logic.

Anyway, it was a good short porn story. It was not great literature, or a carefully crafted pulp noir police drama. Still, it amused me and I would probably read it again some time.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Maybe its just me, but when he first began to fuck her with the gang there watching Ronnie whispering to her "that he owned Charlies mom." He after all was not the upstanding person he seemed to become after he now held all of the cards.

XSpurtXSpurt8 months ago

Hot hot hot. Don't care if it's not 100% accurate on how the real world ticks, it made me wet that's for sure!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Undercover assignment, my butt! She wants to be considered a professional yet stoops to this? No, thank you!

rickylaw01rickylaw015 months ago

OMG people. Lighten up. It's a story. A fairy tale. I liked the story. Very entertaining. He's 18 so she's not doing anything illegal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES