Undercover Pt. 02

Story Info
Lindsey has her first face to face meeting with DaShawn.
2.3k words
4.45
15.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MollyG18
MollyG18
86 Followers

It was impossible for Lindsey to focus on her work. She glanced at the clock. Only 10:30. I need to tell my supervisor. She reminded herself. She read through her messages with DaShawn from the day before once again. She felt butterflies in her stomach every time.

DaShawn: You can call me Daddy now Bitch. Her heart was pounding. She suddenly imagined herself sneaking away to the bathroom and masturbating...

She snapped out of it. I need to tell someo- Dashawn was typing. She gripped her phone in both hands and watched eagerly.

DaShawn: Bitch u fucked up

Her heart sank. What did I do? Without thinking she quickly typed out a response.

Molly: I'm sorry Daddy!

Molly: Um. But. What did I do?

She watched her phone anxiously. He was typing. Lindsey looked over her shoulder and when the looked back he had sent a response.

DaShawn: First thing in the morning when you wake up you need to let me know. Then I need a picture of my property.

Lindsey breathed a sigh of relief. There was no way I could have known that. Anyone could have made that mistake. She told herself. She read the message again. Property? Wait. What is he talking about?

Molly: Your property?

DaShawn: U bitch. U my property.

She felt a rush of ecstasy upon reading that. Her face was bright red, and her whole body was reacting to the degrading message. She began to type a reply but suddenly heard someone behind her.

"Everything ok, Lindsey?"

Lindsey instinctively brought her phone to her chest and snapped her head over her shoulder. "Wha? Huh?" She took a second to orient herself. "Oh. Yeah!" She laughed nervously. "Sorry, just texting with Brandon." She lied.

I need to tell him about DaShawn. She thought, looking at her captain.

Captain Jaurez laughed. "Haha, don't worry. This isn't high school Lindsey, you can use your phone." He smiled at her. "Any progress on your assignment?"

"Oh! Um." Her heart was pounding again. She felt her phone buzz in her hand. Oh my god, I never answered. She realized. Her leg started shaking. "Yeah! All good!" She smiled. "Um. Some promising leads!"

"Haha, alright, great work Detective Meyers." Captain Juarez nodded at her and walked off.

Lindsey looked anxiously at her phone.

DaShawn: Well slut?

She quickly typed out her reply, her thumbs moving in a flurry.

Molly: I'm sorry Daddy! I didn't know!

Molly: I'll do it first thing every day from now on.

She stared at her phone, like the fate of the world was hanging on his reply.

DaShawn: Good girl.

DaShawn: Still waitin on a pic of my bitch tho.

Duh. What are you doing Lindsey? She felt like an idiot, and instantly started walking towards the bathroom. When she got inside, she locked the door and looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a loose-fitting light blue collared shirt and a khakis. Not very sexy. She concluded, and started unbuttoning her shirt. She looked at herself in her underwear. Daddy will want me naked. She unclasped her bra and slid her panties to the floor, revealing her massive tits and waxed, wet mound. She snapped a photo and prepared to send it.

What are you doing, Lindsey? She suddenly realized how desperate she was acting. I'm supposed to be arresting this guy, not sending him naked pictures. She took a deep breath. Her thumb hovered over the "x" to delete the picture. But then, DaShawn sent another message.

DaShawn: Well bitch?

She instantly sent the picture. She watched her screen nervously and bit her lip. A few seconds later DaShawn responded.

DaShawn: Good girl.

She breathed a sigh of relief.

Molly: Thank you Daddy!

She responded instantly.

Dashawn: I gotta do some shit. I'll see yo ass at 3.

___

It was 1:00. Lindsey couldn't focus on anything. She felt like her heart was split in two. One part of her wanted to tell Captain Juarez she had schedule a meeting and then put this whole thing into someone else's hands. Another part of her wanted to keep going, to see how far this could go. To keep getting degraded by him. There was something so addicting about the feeling.

She stood up and walked towards her Captain's office. She still wasn't sure what she was going to do when she got there. She knocked on his door.

"Detective Meyers. What's going on."

"Um..." Lindsey began. Suddenly, thoughts about the messages DaShawn had sent her flashed through her mind. U my property. She felt chills. I don't have enough to prosecute yet. I need to keep going. She thought to herself. "I-I'm not feeling super well. If it's ok with you, I'm gonna head home and try to get some rest." She lied.

"Oh, sorry to hear that. Yeah, get out of here so you don't get anyone else sick. I don't wanna see you again until you're better!"

"Thanks Captain." Lindsey hurried out.

Lindsey made it home by 1:30. It would take around 20 minutes to get there. So she had an hour to get ready. He told me to dress sexy. What sexy outfits do I have? She went through her clothes and after about half an hour eventually settled on an outfit she found out that she still had from college. A mid-thigh length black pleated skirt and a white v-neck that gave a nice view of her ample cleavage. She spend the next 30 minutes checking her make up. She gave herself a once over in the mirror. You look good Molly. She told herself and left her house.

___

Lindsey had never been to the Eastside bowling alley before but, it was even more run down than she had expected. Beat up cars lined the pot-hole filled parking lot. She arrived right around 2:50 and anxiously looked at her phone.

Molly: I'm here Daddy.

Lindsey's heart was pounding. Ten minutes past. Lindsey switched between looking around the parking lot and staring at her phone. She kept this up for another 15 minutes. Did he forget? Should I leave? She worried, but just then, she felt her phone buzz.

DaShawn: Just pulled up. White Cadillac.

Lindsey felt butterflies in her stomach. Don't forget why you're doing this. She thought, trying to get control of her mind, but her body had totally different intentions. She took a deep breath and got out of the car and walked towards the only other clean car in the parking lot besides hers. She opened the passenger seat door and slid in.

The first thing that hit her was the smell. It was a rich, masculine odor. Very musky. It wasn't unpleasant, but it was very intense. Next, she noticed DaShawn himself, sitting in the driver's seat. He was a very large man. Much taller than Brandon or anyone at the station. More than that, he was so imposing. He had a bit of fat on him, but beneath that he was clearly very muscular. His skin was very dark and his hair was maintained in a short, neat afro.

"Whatsup girl." He said in a deep voice. "Damn you look even sexier in person."

"Thank you Daddy!" She heard herself answer enthusiastically. What's wrong with me? It was like she couldn't help herself around him, some perverted side of her that she hadn't even known existed was coming out and taking control of her.

He laughed at her, "eager little white slut." He said to himself, and then inspected her, "But I told you to dress sexy. This aint good enough."

Lindsey felt a pang of disappointment. "I-I'm sorry Daddy. I don't have that many sexy clothes."

"Hmm. Word? Alright, we gonna hit the mall then. You got yo husbands credit card?" He asked, gesturing at her wedding band.

Shit. She felt a wave of panic, how could she have been so careless.

DaShawn could apparently see the panic on her face. "I don't care if you married, I got plenty of married bitches. As long as you understand that Daddy comes first. Doesn't matter of hubby's in the hospital, got it?"

Lindsey felt her panic give way to arousal at the utterly shameless thought of choosing this thug over her husband and responded in a breathy voice. "Yes, Daddy."

"Now, you didn't answer my question. You got that shit?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good," He reached one of his massive hands over and squeezed one of her large breasts. "Goddamn, these motherfuckas is real." Lindsey felt a wave of pleasure wash over her body as he manhandled her sensitive breast. Some small part of her wanted to protest, but to jump away, to arrest this misogynistic bastard. But the rest of her, the person she was finding out was the real her, was reveling in his praise. "Hmph, yeah bitch I gotta show this body off."

He shifted the car into drive. "Now you can slurp on this dick while I drive." He grabbed at some large mass underneath his pants as he pulled the car out.

Lindsey's face went bright red as she stared at the tent in his pants. Is that his..? It's that big? It was still growing beneath his pants, but she could tell it was at least twice as large as Brandon's.

"Well bitch? Get it out, ain't got all day."

Lindsey felt a stinging pain on her cheek, and realized that he had just slapped her. But what shocked her even more is what she did after. She was hunched over, fumbling with his zipper, eagerly trying to fish that massive snake out. Lindsey, stop this. This is going to far! This is crazy!! She kept thinking, but she couldn't control herself. She pulled open his fly and pulled down his boxers and gasped in arousal when she saw his unbelievable member.

Her mouth watered as she lifted it up, her small white hands contrasted with the massive black behemoth. "I-it's huge Daddy..." She observed.

"Bitch you're doing way too much talking. Next thing that mouth better be doing is sucking on this dick or imma smack the shit out of you." He warned.

Lindsey opened her mouth to apologize, but thought the better of it. She leaned her head forward, taking a deep inhale. It was similar to the musk that permeated the entire car but more potent and masculine. She could feel it penetrating deep into her brain when she inhaled. Her feelings of resistance, her pride as a detective, and her dignity as a wife were all nagging at her from some distant corner of her mind as she lowered her soft, wet mouth onto the head of his enormous cock. She started bobbing on it slowly. When she tasted the strong flavor of his large cock, all of those nagging thoughts melted away.

She had never given Brandon, or anyone for that matter, a blow job. The thought of it was disgusting to her. But sucking on DaShawn's cock now felt so natural, so right. She closed her eyes, jerking on the base of his cock gently with her small hands while she explored the bulbous head of his cock with her tongue.

DaShawn let out a groan. Lindsey felt a hard *SMACK* on her ass, and then DaShawn began groping her large posterior as she eagerly bobbed on his cock.

"Goddamn bitch you know just what to do wit my dick. And this fuckin ass. Hmph, you gonna be doin this shit everyday from now on, dig?"

Lindsey could only moan her approval at his decree as she slid his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. There was something so deeply satisfying to Lindsey about pleasing him in this way. It was a kind of satisfaction she had never gotten anywhere else in her life, not from her job or her marriage. It was something primal, some deep-seeded desire to be dominated, to serve, that only pure submission in the form of eager oral worship.

Lindsey felt DaShawn put the car into park. She was worried he would make her stop, but he seemed to have no intention of doing so. He was groaning while he groped her ass. He brought his other hand and rested it on her head, guiding her pace.

"I'm about to nut, you need to swallow all of that shit." He warned, and Lindsey felt his cock quiver in her mouth.

Lindsey's eyes widen as she felt the first strand of his thick spunk splurt into her mouth. She suppressed the urge to cough and let it coat the back of her throat. She prepared herself for the next, and let strand after strand of his jizz blast into her mouth. The taste was incredible, like something she had never known she needed. "Hmmph" She moaned onto his cock, savoring the incredible flavor of his jizz, swallowing mouthful after mouthful and feeling the thick, hot goop slide slowly down her throat. Each time she swallowed, she felt her body grow more and more aroused. Despite the fact that DaShawn was only touching her ass, she felt like she was on the verge of an orgasm just from the overwhelming experience of sucking her new owner to completion.

Once he had finished, she swallowed the last mouthful of his load and slowly pulled his cock from her mouth and took a deep breath.

"That's a good bitch." DaShawn said, smacking her ass one last time before bringing his hands to his pants to refasten his fly.

"T-thank you Daddy." Lindsey said eagerly, looking up at DaShawn with large, submissive eyes.

"For what slut?" He responded, without looking at her.

"Thank you for letting me suck your cock and swallow your delicious cum Daddy." She corrected herself instantly and eagerly.

"You welcome. Now c'mon we gotta get you some new clothes." He opened the door to the car and the pair walked towards the mall.

MollyG18
MollyG18
86 Followers