Undercover Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the wall, she heard the deep voiced stranger moan, "Oooo baby...that feels good. Suck that fuckin dick!"

The nine inch dong was too big to deepthroat so Ash jerked and sucked simultaneously pausing only to pull a grey pubic hair out of her mouth. Once back on it, she sucked as deep as she could take it and slowed the stroking down to milk out the spunk. Her technique worked because within seconds, the man let out a deep moan then thrust his hips.

The first shot hit Ash in the back of her throat but she quickly pulled it out of her mouth and jerked it on her face. She was feeling extra slutty and craved a facial. A string of cum splashed across her cheek and into her wig. The rest spurted all around her face including some into her right eye. This caused her to have an orgasm in her panties. It was so foul yet sexually exhilarating. Squeezing the deflating dong, she sucked out the last drop of cum before releasing it. The long piece of meat slapped against the wall with the foreskin now covering the head.

The man grasped, "Thanks Darlin. That was wonderful."

Ash had no idea how she was going to wipe her face off. She only had the clothes she was wearing so it dawned on her to use her panties. She slid them off from under her skirt and wiped the slime from her face into the already damp silky material. Before she had finished, another cock was sticking through the wall. Once she was cleaned up, Ash put her panties back on to feel the strange man's cum pressed against her pussy lips.

With cum smeared on her boot-covered knees, she turned on her mic and said, "I must be having a problem with this thing. It keeps cutting in and out. Don't worry I'm safe and no action is going on. It must be a slow night or they are going to a different booth."

Before she could get a response, she turned it off again so she could get back to work. The next cock was 6 and 1/2 inches long and she could tell that it was a younger, chubby Hispanic man. It was brown with darker ridges around the bottom of the head. Ash did not need to use her hands because fitting it in her mouth and throat was no trouble. With her palms flat on the wall, her head bobbing in and out, sucking sounds echoed in the empty booth. Her wig shifted back and forth in sync with her swaying hoop earrings.

"Fuck baby! Keep goin! You're gonna make me bust," moaned the man through the wall.

She was so turned on that Ash removed one hand from the wall and worked it up her skirt onto her panty covered pussy. Feeling the previous man's sticky load in her panties pressed against her clit only made it that much more thrilling. She massaged it with tons of pressure to get that perfect friction while continuing to suck.

Slurp....Slurp....Ash was sucking away when the man knocked on the wall just in time to blast in the back of her throat, causing her to choke then heave. She stayed with it the best she could but some splattered on her chin before getting it back in her mouth. A glob of cum was dangling like an icicle off a gutter when she clenched up in her own orgasm. With her mouth full and her body trembling, she swallowed the milky salty cum.

Ash felt like such a slut. She put all the things she was in the real world behind because she had just brought her slut fantasy to life. At that moment, she was not a mother, a detective, a wife, or a respected member of society...she was a total slut on her knees in a pool of sperm on a dirty floor in a gloryhole booth, sucking off strangers in the sleaziest way possible with cum hanging off her chin.

She continued to suck off any cock that came through without wiping her face. She took another facial and swallowed 7 more loads. She also lost track of her own orgasms as she never stopped masturbating the entire time. A total mess with a sore jaw, Ash heard the door unlock. In stepped Carlos with her cut of the money earned and handed it over before telling her that she was needed elsewhere.

Feeling strange taking the money, she slipped it into her purse while Carlos instructed, "We have a heavy hitter client in Kissimmee that wants the two new girls. Get yourself cleaned up and your purse and let's go."

The only way she could clean herself up, Ash removed her panties again and used them like a towel. Tossing them aside, she decided to go bare under her skirt. Carlos opened the adjacent door across the hall and Micah emerged to join them. Both women followed the man to his car and climbed into the back.

During the drive, the women sat in the back and were mostly quiet until Micah whispered, "I don't know if I can do this. At least I turned in about a dozen guys so I hope arrests were made."

Knowing her mic was on, Ash lied, "I waited and waited and nobody came to my booth. I guess I will have better luck tomorrow."

When they arrived at the house, it was a mansion with a gated drive. After buzzing them in, Carlos drove slowly until parking next to a brand new Jaguar. All three entered the house and made their way to a huge bedroom with a 25 foot ceiling which looked more like a museum. The bed was bigger than a California King and a man wearing a robe walked out of the adjoining master bathroom.

He introduced himself as Fred and after a few cocky, bragging lines, dropped his robe. His fat cock hung in front of him underneath a large belly. Neither woman found him attractive whatsoever with his thin hair, unfit 49 year old body, and eyes that set far apart.

"You girls strip down and get started on the bed and I will join in after I watch," instructed Fred as he sat in a chair facing the bed.

Once again, Carlos stayed for a little while to make sure things went according to plan and the girls were panicking. They could not tell the surveillance team what was occurring. They had not been propositioned and no money had exchanged hands and even if it had, taking down an unimportant rich man who had nothing to do with Miguel's business wasn't worth blowing their cover.

Clever quick thinking, Ash bunched up the wire with her shirt as she removed it. She then unzipped Micah's dress and while removing it for her, did the same. She piled the clothing carefully in the corner. After sliding her skirt off, both women were naked except for Ash's knee high boots over her black stockings and Micah's high heels over fishnets. Once she began yanking on her boots to slide them off, Fred requested, "Both of you, please leave the stockings on."

Both women looked hot. Ash was a 130 pound, tight bodied woman with fair skin, blonde hair and huge DD lactating boobs which contrasted well with Micah's 170 pound, curvy dark skin with her large ass and boobs. At first they were reluctant and just stared at each other until Fred told them what he wanted. That is when Carlos let himself out.

"Get on the bed but stay on your knees and kiss each other with your nipples together," directed Fred while stroking his thick cock to life.

The two undercover police women had passed the point of no return in their actions and would have to play the situation out. Ash's pussy was still gooey from all the cock sucking at the gloryhole booth so she was pretty horny. Since her experience in San Francisco, she looked at attractive women differently so she wasn't as nervous as Micah.

Now on the bed, their faces slowly moved in until their lips pressed together in a semi-opened mouth kiss. Just like Fred had requested, they wrapped their arms around each other so that their nipples could kiss as well. Micah's long tire stem nipples felt great against Ash's thick gumdrop shaped nipples. Micah was shaking but started to loosen up when Ash used her tongue to lick inside her lower lip. It worried Ash who realized that Micah might be able to smell her cum breath and get suspicious.

Watching the girls make out, Fred was fully hard and stroking his 7 inch leaking dong, "Mmm...you girls are getting into it. I like it. I want you, black girl, to suck white girl's tits."

Micah had never been with a woman but like many women, had fantasized about it. Even though it was professionally wrong, she felt her arousal rise and her pussy became slick with precum. Using her palms, she lifted Ash's tits up to her mouth and latched on to her right nipple. At first she didn't realize they were lactating but when her mouth began to fill with sweet warm milk, Micah increased the sucking pressure.

Fred was no longer softly stroking his meat while watching but was now beating it, "Fuck yeah! Suck em...drink em dry."

Micah was swallowing the sweet liquid quickly causing Ash to look towards the ceiling, moaning in pleasure, "Mmmm. That's it. Now bite em a little!"

Micah's mouth was more powerful than a vacuum cleaner. It was the quickest Ash had ever felt it flow out of her tit so she had no choice but to reach down and massage her own clit. As soon as she began to apply the perfect rub, she let loose with a strong orgasm, causing her to grab the back of Micah's head. She gasped and shook for nearly thirty seconds.

"I want to see you two sixty nine," he instructed as he stood up. As he walked towards the bed, his cock was so hard, it jetted outward and bounced from the bulk.

Even though Micah was bigger, Ash wanted to be on the bottom. She slid down to her back where her face up was under Micah's pussy while still kneeling. All Micah had to do was fall forward on top of Ash and they were in a sixty nine position. Ash was devouring her thick pussy lips and was taken back by Micah's huge clit. It was the size of a thumbnail and already peeking out of its hood. Ash would lick up through the goo then latch onto that oversized clit and suck it while vibrating her lips.

Micah was mostly flicking Ash's clit with her tongue when she came, "Mmmmm...unngggggg!" When she orgasmed, she secreted a thick white cum into Ash's mouth and all over her chin. Ash swallowed the sweet tasting goo and continued her pussy eating technique. Every time Micah would orgasm, she would produce a little more cum eventually coating Ash's face so heavily, that it was in her nose and eyes. It looked like someone had smashed a pie in her face.

Her powerful orgasms motivated Micah to lick Ash's pussy deeper and more strenuous. When Micah came the third time, that is when she clamped onto Ash's clit causing Ash to cum so hard, she lifted her legs off the bed and wrapped them around Micah's head. The women were moaning and grunting while enthusiastically eating each other out.

The scene was so hot, Fred had precum, literally dripping off the end of his cock head and had to stop stroking it or he would have shot his load. Ash's face was such a mess, she couldn't see Fred get on his knees straddling the top of her face, ready to put his beefy dick into Micah's gooey pussy but she could feel the extra weight on the bed around her.

Even though Micah's pussy was naturally gaped and very slippery from her orgasms, Fred's cock did not enter it easily. The girth was comparable to the fat end of a baseball bat. She squealed when inch after inch began to disappear directly over top of Ash's messy face. Eventually his balls dragged against Ash's forehead and rested on her nose when it was buried.

Wasting no time, Fred pumped his cock in and out of Micah's pussy from behind in the doggy style position. Just inches from her face, the friction created a wonderful smell of Micah's pussy musk in Ash's confined space. That wonderful aroma combined with the squishing droplets of juice raining down on her face along with Micah sucking her clit, caused Ash to raise her knees and ass off the bed during an intense orgasm. She couldn't help but lift her head and tongue Fred's basted shaft while it was pistoning inside of Micah.

As soon as Ash had regained her composure, Micah raised her head and screamed, "Fuck...I'm cumming! Fuck! Ohhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!"

Fred slammed his cock in her, balls deep and held it still until she had stopped spasming. That gave Ash an opportunity to wipe her eyes so that she could at least watch what was happening above her face. When Fred began fucking again, Ash took turns either licking his swinging balls, his goo covered dick or Micah's clit. She immediately came again and not long after, Micah erupted. Fred was pounding Micah's pussy so hard, his thighs were slapping Micah's large booty and sounded like he was spanking her.

Getting close to orgasm himself, Fred announced, "I'm gonna cum!"

Micah stopped licking Ash's pussy to desperately warn him, "Please don't cum in me. I'm not protected."

Honoring her request, Fred pulled his dick out of Micha's gaped hole and began jerking it at record speed. There was so much of Micah's female cum to use for lube, it looked like he had pumped twenty squirts of body lotion on it. With his hand furiously pumping his dong, he grunted and aimed it directly in Ash's face.

"Augghhhh! Yeah slut...take that! Unngg! Unngg! Unnggg!" He yelled while cum shot out of his dick all over Ash's face. She opened her mouth to catch some of the slime.

For the second time in less than fifteen minutes, Ash could not see because of someone's cum. Fred plopped down on the bed, trying to catch his breath. Micah raised up off of Ash so that she also could get some air. She was upset with herself for enjoying another man's cock. Ash's entire day had been dedicated to sex and was upset with herself for enjoying her slutty behavior instead of performing her professional duties.

After recovering, Fred climbed off the bed and his dick was still hard. He walked around and told Ash, "Now I'm gonna fuck your sweet pussy. While I'm doing it, I want you to eat out your girlfriend some more."

Micah propped up two pillows and laid back against them so that her upper body was tilted upward. She lifted her knees to allow Ash to get to her stretched pussy. It was so gooey, it looked like wet deli style shaved meat. On her stomach, Ash buried her face into the sloppy folds.

Just as she was getting into Micah's creamy pussy, she felt Fred slap her ass hard, "Get that gorgeous bubble ass up for me."

Shifting her knees more underneath her body and arching her back, Ash brought her ass up for Fred. Her stocking covered legs were slick on the silk sheets but she found the traction. He fiddled with his dense cock, trying to locate her slit. Once that tennis ball sized head found its target, he held tightly to her hips and pressed forward until it began to slide in. That is when Ash realized just how thick that monster was.

She grimaced in pain then pleaded, trying to accept that freakishly large girth, "Ow! Slow down! Ouch! It's too thick! Slower!" She thought to herself, I have heard of a beer can cock but this thing is like a forty ounce bottle.

Fred would push in a couple of inches then pause to allow Ash to get used to it before adding more. If she hadn't been so wet, there would have been no way she could have taken it without adding lubrication. When all seven inches had stretched its way inside her, she was able to relax and go back to licking Micah's pussy. He fucked Ash slowly from behind and quickly the pain turned to pleasure. Her husband's cock may have been slightly longer but nothing could compare to that girth. She had never in her life been so stuffed full and it felt like her insides were being pulled out with each withdrawal.

When Fred sped up his thrusting, Ash found it more difficult to concentrate on Micah's pussy. Even though it was slightly painful, it felt amazing. She would not last long so she needed to hurry and make Micah cum before she lost it completely. With her head jarring from the pounding, Ash locked onto Micah's clit and hummed to vibrate it properly while adding two fingers inside her pussy to massage her g-spot. Applying that technique she learned from the lesbians in San Francisco instantaneously worked like a charm because Micah erupted in a strong orgasm.

"Damn girl...I'm cummin! Damn...unngggggg! Stay on it! Unnnnggggggg!" Micah grunted while seizing up. More pussy grool had oozed out into Ash's mouth leaving her with a "white goatee."

Thump, thump, thump, thump...Fred was pounding his dong into Ash like a rabbit. She could feel her orgasm build and knew she was about to explode. He was sweating profusely and leaving handprints on her hips from such a tight grip. That huge cock had her stretched to full capacity and the friction on her slick pussy walls was amazing even though he was turning it inside out.

Fred growled like a bear and shot his cum deep inside her womb. That fat hog was so snug up in her that she could feel every pulse and every spurt that left the head. The sensation of his cock twitching and his spunk rifling out against her cervix sent her into orbit!

Ash screamed when she let loose, "Aughhhhhh! Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She squirted but because there was no space for it to escape, it collected inside her. Ash was trembling uncontrollably and almost speaking in tongues. Finally when both of their orgasms had subsided, he pulled his dick out of her flabby slit and just like someone had popped a cork, a big gush of juice splashed out onto the bed.

Gasping for air and falling back on the bed, Fred commanded Micah, "Whew! That was damn good. I want to watch you eat my load out of her cunt."

Micah was so reluctant, she almost refused then did as she was asked. Ash laid back on the bed, put her nylon covered legs in the air and allowed Micah to slurp the seeping cum out of her stretched pussy. She sucked and licked until all the gooey mess was cleaned up. As she was finishing up, Ash grabbed the back of her head and forced her to clamp those lips on her clit in order to cum one more time. Watching those luscious oversized lips and that sexy black face between her legs added to the pleasure for Ash. Fred ended up fucking both women one more time but never came a third time.

When the women arrived back at the trailer, they were beaten and quickly headed off into their own bed. As Ash pulled off her boots and run-filled stockings, she recounted her day and concluded that she enjoyed the events no matter how risky they may have been with her job. The risk and the slutty dirtiness were what made it thrilling and she hoped she could take down the criminals but maybe maintain some of the undercover sex as well.

In order to compromise with herself, Ash would work the gloryhole both daily and only suck off a couple of cocks she found desirable around the ones she turned over to her partners for an arrest. This went on for nearly a week when she might have caught her break. She was to strip at a private party hosted by Miguel and some of his associates.

The biggest problem was that Ash never found much time to pump her lactating boobs which in turn made them so full that they were rock solid and uncomfortable. Displayed in her tight bodysuit, the engorged nipples were leaking and creating wet spots the size of her areolas. She needed to stop at the store and get a new breast pump as her old one was not as effective as it once was. After parking her car, she was about to enter the building when she spotted a black homeless man standing next to the alley, drinking a bottle of booze with one hand and holding a begging sign with the other.

The man whistled, "Hey...come here!"

She replied, "I'm sorry I don't have any money on me but when I come out, I will have some to give you."

Before Ash had a chance to turn back around, the man laughed and said in a devious tone, "I know who ya are. It'd be a shame for it to get out on the street."

She was dressed in a cheetah print bodysuit with matching heels while wearing a red curly wig and her sunglasses. She thought...who is this guy and how in the world could he recognize me?

Ash walked cautiously to the man, trying to verify his identity. As she got closer, she recognized him as Leon who she had arrested once for drugs several years prior. He was a tall older man at 61 years old with mostly grey curly hair to match his thick scraggly beard. Even as a homeless alcoholic, he was intelligent, very street wise and resembled Morgan Freeman.