Undercover Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He first motorboated her jugs then latched onto the nipple. He was almost biting it between each suck. Her milk was flowing into his mouth which felt so good, she grinded her pussy on his cock even though she had to be careful not to pull her ass off of Frank's pumping cock.

For the first time since the homeless men started gangbanging her, she became vocal, "Ohhhh! Ooooooo! Oh! Oh! Ohhhh!"

She screamed then let loose a huge mess of juice all over Harry's dick and stomach. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she choked on her pleasure. Her pussy spasms milked Harry and he began shooting his cum up inside her.

"Ohhhh fuck! Feel that? I'm fucking busting right now up in your huge cunt! Aughhhhh! Harry yelled.

Old Frank felt proud of himself that he helped make Ash cum. He felt virile again and within seconds, he finally shot his sperm in her ass. It might have been runny but there was so much of it from having been backed up. The sensation of both men simultaneously unloading his cum inside her orifices, prompted her to have another orgasm back to back. It looked like three people stuck together in a triangle formation were being electrocuted. Loud primal grunting was coming from all three.

Both men pulled their softening cocks out of Ash, took a step away from her. She was sitting on the ground trying to gain her composure when Carl said, "I want another crack at this slut. My dick is hungry for more of that pussy!"

"Me too. She's too hot to not fuck senseless," added Will.

Leon, who had already cum twice was again, stroking his huge half-engorged dick when he suggested, "Both of ya take that pussy at the same time. I ain't never seen that before."

"That's a helluva idea. Come sit down on this pole," Carl ordered Ash.

She was worried it would be painful but she was also intrigued. She had never had two cocks in her pussy at one time and wondered if it was possible and could it feel good? Lubrication was obviously not a problem with several loads shot inside her.

Carl was the first to sit down with his big black 8 inches pointing skyward up against his stomach, past his navel. Facing the tall black man, she squatted over it. With cum oozing out of her stretched pussy, she sat down on it until she was completely impaled. With such a tight fit, she was beginning to have her doubts.

"Good girl! Lean forward so my boy Will can get in there too," directed Carl.

With Ash leaning forward and plopping her boobs in Carl's face, Will put his knees in the dirt behind her, ready to find room in her gooey slit. When he placed his head at the small end, he also had his doubts.

Leon stood over them stroking his now rock hard cock while directing, "Go on. Slide that shit in there. It'll only hurt for a second. A slut like that will love it."

Anticipating the pain, Ash was huffing and puffing like a pregnant woman in labor. Will pushed and that same head squeezed its way up against Carl's dick trying to create room that wasn't there.

"OUCH...OUCH...OUCH!" Ash shouted in pain.

"Hang on girl...almost there," assured Will as his cock was slowly sliding in next to Carl's dong. Inch after inch stretched its way inside. Ash continued to cry out in pain but both men were determined to double penetrate her pussy. Finally, both were balls deep and kept still to allow her to get acclimated. At first, she thought there was no way she could stay like that but after she performed a few Kegels and squeezed her pussy on them, the discomfort began to disappear. All that cum was a lifesaver.

Taking a few more puffs of air, Ash dug her feet into the dirt and rose up before sitting back down. It started feeling better and better with each descent. Eventually she was riding both dicks like she was the world's biggest size queen. She could not bounce too quickly but she did keep a steady pace.

With a black and white dick next to each other inside her pussy, Frank laughed, "It looks like she is fucking an Oreo."

That prompted all the men to laugh. She had never been stretched like that before. Even Fred wasn't as thick. At that moment, she was not an undercover cop but a filthy slut getting used by even filthier homeless men. She was building to an earthshattering orgasm. Her tits were bouncing and sloshing against her chest and her wig was almost coming off.

Leon stood over her, fully beating his long black meat as he ordered, "Push them titties up for me. Hold em still so I can nut all over em."

Holding her tits the best she could from underneath, Leon released a war scream and shot his cum all over them. Landing in her muddy cleavage, on her nipples, all over each boob, it was spraying like a cleaning bottle. Ash slammed herself down on the dicks and gushed so hard, she almost fainted. She babbled and convulsed while her fluid could only find room to escape between the two dongs.

She continued to ride until both of those cocks had cum inside her which gave her two more orgasms. Carl was the first to blow and kept inserted until Will added his sperm. When Ash got up off the cocks, she stumbled and needed a rest before each man fucked her ass and came again. She blew two more dicks, swallowed their foul cum and couldn't believe how these older men had shown so much stamina. She thought, I guess if you hadn't had sex in years, you could fuck all day to empty those pent up balls.

While picking up her clothes and high heels before making her way to the car, Ash could barely walk. Her pussy and asshole were so sore and swollen. Once she got in, she looked in the mirror and was taken back by how she was wrecked. Thinking she was a mess before was nothing compared to what she was then. She had dirt and cum from head to toe all over her and inside her. She had grass in her wig, her makeup was running, and her pussy was so gaped, she could feel the air going inside it when she walked. Cum was oozing out of that flabby cunt as well as her asshole. She had entered the lowest of low. She needed a shower and to get herself together for her meeting that night and hopefully arrest the bosses.

She had not said much during her disgusting gangbang in order to not give the men the satisfaction but as she drove away, she looked in the mirror, gave a wry smile and realized she was the one satisfied.