Undercover Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing next to him, Leon smirked to her, "Detective Ashley. Nice to see ya again. It's been a long time. Don't think I haven't noticed ya, all dressed up like a whore, working the hood this week. It must be a big case for them to pull someone with your experience down on the streets like this."

"Ok Leon...what do you want? You want money to keep your mouth shut?"

"We all need money. Sure...but I want somethin more than money."

"Food?"

"Oh yeah...I want food alright. Not any food ya can bring me but judgin from those huge leaking titties and what's between your legs, ya got plenty of food for me."

Ash was so close to a breakthrough in the case and couldn't risk having it blown now. She knew what he was implying, "If I do this...you better keep your mouth shut or I will bust you for every single charge I can think of and you will spend the rest of your life in prison."

"I can tell my silence is big. Take me to my base and give my posse some too and not only will I keep my mouth shut, I will give ya so much information on this area, y'all will be busting people for a week," Leon offered.

Leon got into Ash's car and they drove to a secluded area just on the edge of town that was basically a clump of trees like a tiny woods. It was comparable to a small campsite community with four additional homeless men sharing the space. They had a couple of makeshift tents thrown up over a line tied between two trees. There were cardboard boxes broken for a floor, half broken lawn chairs for furniture, a few bags of clothing, a burned out fire pit, along with some personal items that belonged to each man. It was a dump and because it had rained the night before, there was half dried mud and dirt all around it.

Leon and Ash walked up to a cat call from the eldest man living there, "Whoa Leon! What have you brought home? How did you get a hooker with no money?"

The man was a 70 year old named Frank. He was small as he stood 5'6 and weighed a mere 145 pounds with pale white skin and wore coke bottle glasses that were found in a dumpster. The other men were napping in the tents and had woken to see who Frank was speaking about. Leon's nephew Carl was the only other black man living there. He was 46 and around 6'4 which was slightly taller than his uncle. Rounding out the occupants were Harry, a 50 year old chunky man with thin hair and Harry's brother Will, a long white-haired 54 year old, unemployed, construction worker who was built like a tank. All the men had disgusting beards and wore dirty clothes.

Leon needed to lie to keep Ash's secret so he responded, "This is Ash, a hooker ready to party with us because I helped her today with a problem." He slapped Ash's tight bubble ass, then added, "She's prime meat. Look at how there ain't no jiggle." He squeezed her left boob through the skin tight bodysuit and continued, "Look at the size of these things and they ain't producin two percent milk neither."

Ash was disappointed in herself for allowing it to get that far. These repulsive old men were going to have their way with her and she was not stopping them. Because she was being blackmailed by Leon, she felt she had little control over the situation but she told herself that at least she was not going to allow them to make her orgasm. Controlling her inner sexual pleasure would be her empowerment.

Leon slipped his hand inside her shoulder strap and pulled it down. Ash cringed, closed her eyes but took it without stopping him. Frank walked up and slid the other strap down until the top of the bodysuit looked like a tube top over her boobs. Quickly Leon grabbed the material from her cleavage and yanked it down, causing them to flop out and bounce like she was jumping on a trampoline. The warm breeze was blowing against those DD milk filled jugs and the sensation on her nipples was freeing.

"Look at those huge tits dripping all over the place! They're making me hard as fuck," Will stated while licking his lips.

Leon and Frank, each had their mouths all over both sides of her neck, devouring it. Frank wrapped his arm around her upper body and repeatedly lifted her tit until his hand slid up and tweaked her leaking nipple.

Once a stream of warm milk jetted out onto the ground, Carl said, "I gotta get me some of that."

He squatted down and began to suck her boobs. The sensation was too much for Ash and her pussy naturally became slick with nectar against her wishes. Carl would flick the nipple with his tongue then squeezed the milk into the back part of his throat and either swallow it, gargle it, or spit it on the ground. It was as though he was loving it so much, he wanted to bask in all the aspects.

"Sorry boys but I ain't had my dick inside pussy in about ten years. I need to fuck this slut before I bust," warned Leon.

Since Leon was the one who brought Ash to the site, it was only fair he had first turn. The truth was none of the five men had been with a woman in years. They all swarmed around Ash like they were crocodiles with a piece of meat. Each one desperate to fuck this gorgeous "red-headed prostitute" who was actually a gorgeous blonde headed undercover detective.

Leon carried Ash over to a little flat clearing in the wooded area and laid her on her back in a patch of grass and dirt. He finished peeling off her one piece leopard print leotard along with her white thong. Tossing her panties to Carl, he told him, "There ya go. Those can be your appetizer."

Carl quickly put her sexy musky scent stored in the crotch up to his nose. Inhaling several times he barked, "Damn, that's the shit right there. Hurry up with that Leon!"

Leon was tugging his stained cargo pants down to his knees when he replied, "Hold the fuck on. I'm gonna take my time with this pussy."

Once his filthy boxer shorts came down, his humongous black snake plopped out and bounced like a diving board. Ash's eyes just about jumped out of her head when she saw the size. It may not had been quite as thick as Fred's at the sex party but it was at least ten inches long. She had been fucked by a ten inch strap-on dong while in San Francisco but the monster uncut dick that was now inches from her pussy would be the biggest real cock she had ever taken. She went from numb to nervous.

He lifted her knees, sunk forward, guiding it to her slick opening. Once the head had popped inside, he lifted her legs so he could take hold of her cheetah print high heels for leverage. He pushed his hips forward, feeding his long, warm, black dick inside her pussy. Squirming on the ground, she struggled to take the entire thing and hoped he would be gentle.

Ash had made up her mind that she was going to detach herself emotionally from the situation and refuse to allow her body to orgasm in light of those circumstances. Once Leon began to fuck her with long slow strokes, the friction against her inner walls had already begun to build pleasure against her will. She tried to think about other things such as how bad Leon smelled from lack of bathing or the liquor on his breath but it was no use. His dick felt incredible and if she could curse her own pussy, she would have.

"Damn baby, you're tight! You're gonna make me nut already," Leon groaned.

Ash's back was covered with dirt and grass while Leon pumped away. He suddenly tensed his neck and let loose inside her, "Ohhhh fuck! Unnnngggg! Uhhhhhh..fuck!"

When his cock erupted, Ash could no longer hold back and the physiological defeated the emotional. Her orgasm was strong and coincided with each spurt. With her body contracting underneath Leon, she tried not to give him the satisfaction of knowing how hard she was cumming so she bit her lip and held in her moan like she would with her husband when her kids were in the next room. Even though she tried to hold in that outward release, it still felt great.

By then, the other men had gathered around to watch and Carl shook his head, "There ya go. You gave her that nut. Now, get up and give me a turn."

With his long dick still firmly planted inside Ash, Leon looked over his shoulder to respond, "Hell naw! I ain't done yet. I want another one. I ain't busted in forever so I'm gonna breed this bitch."

Her pussy was now flooded full of Leon's seed providing the much-needed lubrication. His cock was able to slide in and out easier with less discomfort. Ash could feel his saggy balls slapping her ass with every stroke so she knew she was taking every inch. Her breathing increased and her neck was flushed fully red as she approached another orgasm. The sunlight glimmered through the tree leaves and his ass thrusting up and down made that light flicker. Her head thrashed until her next orgasm overtook her.

Keeping her grunt suppressed was even more difficult than the first one, "Mmmffffffff!"

Feeling her pussy spasm around his shaft, Leon cocked her legs back behind her head and shot his second load deep in her womb. He collapsed on top of her and just shook like he was having a seizure. Once Ash finished her orgasm, she wanted him off her as soon as possible but he was in no hurry to remove his relaxed body weight. Finally when he had recovered, he slowly stood up and pulled his dick out of her sloppy, gaped pussy. Her white cream along with his thick cum were smeared all over it and really stood out on the black skin.

Wiping his forehead while pulling his pants up, Leon gasped, "That's what I'm talkin about. Who's up? Frank, ya in?"

Carl snapped, "I'm your nephew, I think I get sloppy seconds not skinny ass Frank." He pointed to Frank who was starting to remove his pants, "Get behind the line. I'm goin next."

Ash was still on her back on the dirty ground wearing nothing but her high heels. Spunk was leaking profusely from her stretched pussy. She was torn between the pleasure she had just received and the despicable circumstances in which she was receiving it. Carl removed all his clothes and since he was the youngest and tallest of the group, his black body looked the best among them. His 8 inch dick was already hard and he slowly stroked it while standing over her.

Kneeling down between her legs, he slipped his meat into her gooey opening. Ash was again upset at her own pussy because when it penetrated her, it felt great and was as though that void had been filled again. Carl lifted one of her legs, held it up across his shoulders and put his leg over her opposite thigh. He fucked her in the scissors position watching her tits vibrate more than jiggle because they were so full.

"You like that don't ya, slut? You like that black anaconda making ya feel so good. I'm your daddy now," Carl huffed as he pumped.

Once again trying to resist the urge to cum but the sensation was just too much and Ash let out an extended stifled grunt during a powerful orgasm.

"See I told ya that you loved this big dick. Take it girl! Treat yourself," he teased.

With Ash's leg up in the air next to his face, he started kissing her ankle. Over and over he smooched until he popped her high heel off her foot and nibbled on her smooth arch. Quickly he moved on and sucked on her cherry red painted toes while he fucked her furiously like an animal. Once his warm mouth wrapped around them, she immediately came again. Her stomach tightly contracted making the bisexual flag tattoo on her pubic mound look like it was waving in the wind. She shook on the filthy ground. From watching Ash's huge tits jar around and a bead of milk escape the nipple, Carl changed his plans after she had finished orgasming.

He pulled is cock out of her slimy pussy and stood up, announcing, "I'm gonna fuck them titties. Give daddy some of that milk, baby."

Even though his cock was covered in Leon and Ash's cum, he squeezed a nipple with one hand and filled up his opposite palm with the warm liquid. He stroked the milk all over his dong, adding it to the goo for extra lubrication. Straddling her rib cage, Carl pressed her tits together and slid his dick between them. His pinkish cock head was just inches from her face when he slid it forward.

"Ahhhh! Those big titties are warm as a motherfucker," he told the men.

The harder he pressed them together around his dick, the more they leaked and dribbled down the sides. He pumped harder and faster like he was fucking a pussy. Her boobs were so tight and sensitive, the movement shocked her engorged nipples like clamps would do and caused her to orgasm again. Clenching her eyes shut, she trembled through it.

Keeping his forceful pace, Carl bellowed, "Here it comes baby!" His cock shot and cum hit directly under her chin. The next few spurts splattered across her cleavage and her neck. "Ung! Ung! Ung!" He grunted with each launch until he hissed like he was letting air out of a tire. Once his cock stopped ejaculating, Carl stood up and slung is dick so that the last few drops landed on her tits.

Frank tried to take Carl's place but the larger, younger Will held his shoulder, "I don't think so ya old bastard. Let the bull go next."

Will flicked her other high heel off her foot and now that Ash was totally barefooted, she was totally naked. He took his pants off and a thick, veiny 7 inch cock sprung out like it had been waiting to be released. The 54 year old was built muscular supporting a big belly and was very aggressive. He flipped Ash over to her knees and inserted his precum slobbering hard-on from the back like he was a dog trying to breed a bitch in heat. Using his strength, he stood up and held her lower body up in the air by her thighs like they were in a picnic wheelbarrow race. From that position, he grudge-fucked her sloppy pussy until her arms gave out and she lowered her head on the ground. Her huge boobs were trying to rock back and forth but only managed to slap the ground with each thrust.

"I'm gonna break this whore in half. I think she needs a dick in her mouth," huffed the pumping Will.

Once again, Ash had no control over her orgasm and it snuck up on her against her wishes, "Ohhhhhhh...God!!! Ooooooo! Ooooooooounnggggggg!" She splattered the earth with a quick gush of squirt around his girth while wrapping her legs around his waist.

The older, pruned white skinned Frank had taken his clothes off and knelt in front of her. Once he leaned back on his haunches, she had finally gained enough composure to see all six wrinkled inches pointing directly at her face. Harry took his foot and pressed down on the back of her head, shoving her mouth on the cock down to Frank's balls. She was gagging from the sudden trauma but Harry never let up. Will's muscular chest and arms were fully flexed holding up Ash while he fucked her from behind. Sweat was pouring off his face and his triceps were so contracted they looked like he had just come from the gym.

With his foot firmly holding Ash's head down on Frank's cock, Harry laughed, "Deepthroat that fucker, honey. Look at poor Frank, he hasn't had that dick sucked since the seventies."

Wearing his glasses, Frank looked like a skinny fly. When he smiled at the comment, it was evident he had several teeth missing. All she could do was keep his cock lodged in her throat until Harry let up and allowed her to suck it. Will began wearing out and slowly laid her on the ground on her stomach without allowing is dick to slip out. With his sticky, dirty body, Will laid flat on top of Ash's back and pumped her pussy in that position. His thrusts were so strong, she almost added Frank's wrinkled balls in her mouth. Reaching around her chest, Will slid his hands between Ash's tits and the ground so he could hold on to them while he fucked her front to back.

His strong hands gripping her milk filled boobs sent Ash into her next orgasm. With dick in her throat and a man lying on her back, she could move very little and make no sound but that didn't detract from the strength of her climax. She could only huff out of her nose like a hog smelling its food. Not long after she came, Will also started cumming.

Leon said, "That's it boy, shoot that load in her. Make that slut's pussy look like a cream filled Twinkie."

The first few spurts were directly in her pussy sending Ash into a multiple orgasm but Will pulled his cock out and furiously jerked the rest all over her ass and lower back. His face was blood red and the veins in his forearm were rigid from the hard grip.

During his post-orgasm full-body jerks, Will shuddered, "Uhhhh...damn that was good! Uh! Uhhhuh!"

When Will finally climbed off of Ash, Harry let his foot off the back of her head. She immediately raised off Frank's cock, sat on the ground and gasped for air. While she panted, Harry chuckled, "This bitch is a mess."

Unfortunately, that comment was spot on. She was a mess. The cum that had been shot in her cleavage, on her tits, and on her ass had collected dirt that was turning to mud. Her eyes had watered so much from having her throat forced down on a cock that her mascara was beginning to run down her cheeks. Frank thought he would never get laid again so he was more respectful when he knelt down on the ground in front of her, trying to gently coax her back down on her back. Once Ash was able to breathe normally, she laid down and spread her legs showing that her pussy was also a mess.

Frank lowered his frail white body on top of Ash while putting his thin six inches inside her. Her pussy was so gaped and gooey that his cock virtually fell in within a second. His mouth formed that O shape one has when they are so surprised and excited. Once his ass began moving up and down, he soon realized that Ash's sloppy loose pussy wasn't ideal for him so he stopped.

Standing up, he reached his bony hand out to help her up and once they were up, he led her to a rusted lawn chair where he bent her over until her elbows were resting on the back of it. His prick was covered in jizz but he reached between her legs and stuck four fingers in her slit to pull out more. Stroking that extra slime on his cock to add more lube, he placed the greased up head against her asshole.

"You gonna fuck that booty, Frank?" Harry asked.

With his raspy voice, he responded, "I'm trying too." With an added push, his dick slid in Ash's puckered sphincter and up her ass. He sighed as if he were in heaven, "Ahhhhhh! That's more like it...a perfect fit."

While on her tiptoes and bent over, Ash's huge tits hung over the back of the chair and slapped the aluminum when Frank increased his humping speed. His little white ass was a blur and both he and Ash were grunting with each thrust. He held onto her hips for dear life and the look on his face was that of a rodeo cowboy worried that the bull was going to buck him off. The pressure in her rectum was perfect and Ash clamped her mouth shut as her pussy twitched in orgasm. Frank kept fucking her ass like a little machine. Ash came a second time and then a third. The chair back began to place so much pressure up under her jarring boobs, they started to drip milk like a leaky faucet.

"Damn old man...are you gonna cum or what? You are taking forever," the impatient Harry snipped.

Carl laughed, "He likes that sexy ass so much, he never wants to stop."

Harry retorted aggressively, "Then I ain't waiting around. I'm going in the front if he is staying in the back."

Pulling the chair out from under Ash, Harry held her up. Frank was aggravated because he had to stop fucking her tight asshole. Harry slowly pulled them both down with him until he was sitting in the dirt and his 6 and a half inch cock was sticking straight up. Spreading her legs, Harry sat her down on his dick in her pussy while Frank's was still in her ass. She had only been double penetrated by women with strap-ons while in San Francisco and never by real cocks. The heat resonating off of them was a completely different sensation.

"You like being filled up like that don't ya, whore?" Harry asked as his face was even with her dripping tits.