Undercover Stripper 03

Story Info
A couple go undercover to investigate a crime syndicate.
8.9k words
4.76
12.3k
22
8

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 - Jess Audition's

With the discussion over Tom picked his wife up in his arms. Laughing Jessica looked submissively into his eyes and wrapped her hands about his neck as he carried her through to their bedroom.

"Are you going to fuck me honey?" She whispered submissively, biting her lower lip with eager expectation.

"I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk."

It was probably going to be the other way round but it sounded good to him.

Jess giggled when, reaching the bed, he dumped her unceremoniously on to it before pulling off his top and reaching for the zip on his jeans.

Laying there she looked up at him wide eyed as she did likewise and dragged her own clothes off. Her t-shirt and bra were quickly deposited on the floor, her cute little breasts exposed to his gaze by the time he was fully naked, his erection jutting out from his groin like a lance.

As she unzipped her jeans, her husband grabbed the bottom of them, flipping her onto her back and forcefully yanking them down her long legs.

"Oh!" She squealed, wriggling her panties down so they came off along with her jeans leaving her laying nude on the bed.

Both of them were to wound up to wait, after the conversation they had just had, and her legs spread wide as he immediately mounted her, his hard cock sliding straight up into her wet glistening pink slit.

"Oh, fuck yes, yes.... fuck me Tom... just fuck me!"

Jessica reached for him and pulled him against her, drawing her knees back and pushing her thighs wider as his solid length slipped straight into her hot cunt.

Drawing his lips down to hers she wrapped her legs around his, his iron hard rod now sheathed fully inside her.

"Bloody hell Jess, you're fucking soaked."

Tom couldn't help but comment on how wet their conversation about what might happen to her had got her.

"I know... please.... I'm so horny.... please baby, fuck me."

With that he began to thrust steadily into her, quickly settling into an easy rhythm, his cock sliding back and forth between her sensitive labia as they folded in around his rod.

"Take me, take me like they would... please.... just like they'd use me."

She whimpered, gazing into his eyes while her hips continued grinding up to meet his deep strokes.

Withdrawing his length from her body he flipped her over onto her hands and knees before driving his rampant shaft back into her waiting hole. With his dick spearing her body he grabbed her hair, yanking back hard, pulling her head up as he began to fuck her vigorously.

"You want it like this do you bitch?" With his hips slapping her pert arse on every stroke he grunted breathlessly, "Because this is how they'll use you, taking their pleasure as they fuck you."

"Yes, oh yes... fuck me...fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Her squeals grew louder with every thrust and he knew she was close to cumming.

"Unhhh... aaahhh... unhhhh... shit, shit... I'm nearly there." Tom gasped, his erection starting to throb as he pounded relentlessly into her dripping quim.

"Unhhhh... fuck, oh fuck, fuck." Jessica pushed back against him, her pussy clenching on his pulsing manhood, "Ooooohhhhh... oh God.... I'm... gonna...."

Losing all coordination Tom pistoned his length into his wife's clutching tunnel again and again, driving it as deep into her sex as he could.

"Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Her orgasm overwhelmed her, dragging him over the top with her, and he buried his shaft in her one final time, his prick spasming as it spurted a copious amount of his precious seed into her fertile belly.

"Oh, fuck Jess... ohhhhhhhh... fuckkkkkkkkkkk!" Groaning with pleasure he collapsed onto her his weight pressing her flat on the bed beneath him.

They lay panting for ages until, regaining his composure, he rolled off of his wife and lay back breathing slowly as she turned onto her side and cuddled in to him. For a few minutes neither of them said anything as they contemplated what they were intending to do and the possibility of what could result.

"So, are we going to do this?" It was Jess who finally broke the silence.

"I guess so." Tom's voice clearly reflected his apprehension over what might occur.

"We'll be ok as long as we are honest about whatever happens. Won't we?"

His wife tried to sound upbeat but he could sense the nervousness in the way she spoke.

"Two rules then." Tom proposed, "First, honesty at all times and second, if one of us wants to call a halt we stop. No arguments. Agreed?"

"Agreed."

Jessica leaned over and kissed him before sliding up off the bed.

"Shit. I'm leaking." She giggled, shoving her hand between her thighs to catch his cum as it oozed out of her slit, and made a dash for the bathroom.

After cleaning themselves up and getting dressed they sat down with a coffee while Jessica apprehensively phoned the club.

"Oh hi, err... I'm phoning about your ad for... umm... for exotic dancers."

'What's your name honey?' The man's voice at the other end spoke.

"Err... It's Jessica, Jessica... err... Davies." She used her maiden name as her husband had suggested.

'Can you come in for an audition and a chat sometime?' More disembodied words came from the phone.

"Umm... I could come in Friday, if that's ok?"

'Make it 11, just before we open.' The voice obviously agreed.

"Fine, Friday at 11, I can do that. Thanks." With that she hung up.

"That's it. I have an audition Friday morning." Jessica looked more than a little apprehensive now it was done.

Tom husband grinned at her. After their discussion and her deciding she could do whatever was required to get her story she was now getting nervous about the interview she had just arranged.

"So, what now?" Jess looked at him.

"For the minute we relax. You practice your routine and sort out some outfits. Then we wait till Friday." He informed her.

"Maybe I should go shopping for some stuff? I mean I've no idea what strippers wear?" Suddenly she started to panic.

Tom laughed at her sudden confusion, "Calm down, we'll head out in a bit and look around some shops. But basically, it's mainly underwear, a bikini or two and maybe some little shorts or micro skirts."

Jess looked sceptical about his suggestions, "Really? That's all?"

"The punters want to see what's underneath not you spending 10 minutes unbuttoning whatever you have on."

"I suppose that makes sense I guess." After giving his comment a minute or two's thought she agreed.

With that settled the two of them finished their drinks and headed out to the shops to see what they could find.

It was almost three hours later and early evening when they returned home laden with half-a-dozen bags of clothes that Jessica had found scouring the cheaper stores, charity shops and Victoria's Secrets. With two bikinis, one a rather fetching camouflage pattern the other in a bright blue, several sets of underwear in assorted colours, a pair of tiny denim shorts and three rather miniscule skirts, she had all she needed to start stripping.

After dinner Jess put on her first practice show for her husband. Wearing just her high heels and a bikini she sashayed into their living room and put on some music before she started to dance.

Sitting back with a beer ready to enjoy the show he had to remind himself that he was supposed to be being critical and offering advice, as Jess began to sway her hips sensually in front of him.

She had always been a good dancer but this was different and she seemed more than a little hesitant.

"Relax and just do what comes naturally." Trying to be helpful he suggested simply.

Jess nodded, "Ok, I'll do my best."

Taking a breath, she began to run her hands lightly over her body, brushing them across her breasts and playing with her hair as she moved a little more sensuously, all the while keeping her eyes focused on her husband's.

Starting to get into it Jess twirled around, bumping her hips as she danced slowly and sexily until, as the first track was coming to an end, she reached up behind her back and undid the strings holding her bikini top.

"Looking good." Winking, he offered encouragingly while adjusting the bulge in his jeans.

With it undone she smiled at him and held the small cups over her modest breasts for a few seconds as she continued to sway, teasing her husband with her suggestive hip movements.

Then she pulled her top fall away, throwing it aside and exposing her tits, her nipples already noticeably hard.

Now topless she gyrated a little faster and cupped her breasts, squeezing them gently together, teasing her teats into even firmer peaks. With an inviting grin she turned her back to him and paused, her feet spread apart as she bent over at the waist, so just the thin strip of blue material stretched tightly over her slit protected her modesty.

Standing upright she smiled sexily and her dancing became even more erotic now as she caressed her body while she moved, totally lost in the music.

When the second track came to an end her fingers undid the strings of her bottoms, her hands holding the scrap of material in place for a few more seconds.

Then as the third and final track began, she pulled her panties away so she was now dancing naked apart from her heels and Tom wondered how much of what he had told her she would remember.

He quickly found out when she laid back on the floor her legs pressed close together, her feet pointing straight up in the air, and then slowly spread them apart giving him a glorious view of her completely shaven sex.

Rivetted, he gazed at her pink slit, glistening with her juices, until she put her legs together and rolled over onto her front.

For the remainder of the song Jessica posed on the floor, her legs opening wide again and again, to show every detail of her pussy, in a variety of positions.

Finally, as the track ended, she lay back and spread her legs wide one last time, running a finger slowly along the length of her slit, letting it slip between her labia before bringing it up to her lips as a finale.

"Well?" Looking nervously up at her husband as the music stopped, she asked, "How was I?"

He stared at his wife in amazement, his cock tenting out the front of his pants, "That was fucking incredible. You'll get the job for certain if you do that."

"You're not just saying that are you? Remember we said we had to be honest about everything."

She looked more than a little apprehensive.

He made a couple of minor comments about her performance; perhaps she could be a little more suggestive when she was clothed and keeping her pussy covered a little longer when her bottoms were undone. However, these were more to make her feel better about her performance than something that was absolutely necessary.

Jessica seemed happier after that but she insisted on doing it once more, just to make sure she got it right, before they retired to bed to make love again.

Thursday was spent digging for information. Jessica on the internet while Tom had a few calls to make.

By the end of the day, they weren't a lot further forward although they had established that several bars in the area had been bought up by DeLuxe entertainment. They also found that another company Myriad Enterprises was the sole owner of DeLuxe and, interestingly, it also operated through a solicitor, one James O'Connell.

Friday morning was a fairly silent time for both Tom and Jessica. They were awake early and found themselves sitting at the kitchen table with a mug of coffee, each of them immersed in their own thoughts.

"Look you don't have to go if you don't want to." Her husband finally spoke, breaking the sombre mood that had descended over the two of them.

"It's just that I'm worried.... about us." Looking at him for reassurance she asked, "What if this breaks us up?"

"It won't as long as we're honest with each other. We both know what might happen."

"And you're sure you aren't going to divorce me if I let someone else... you know... fuck me." Jess asked him quietly.

Tom shook his head, "No way, you're mine and we're staying married."

She leant over and kissed her husband,

"So, are we doing it?" He asked after they broke apart.

Jessica looked at him and smiled thinly, "We've come this far, seems silly not to try now."

He breathed a sigh of relief. He should have been screaming at his wife to stop it all before it really got started, but for whatever reason he wanted her to do it, He wanted to watch her stripping in front of dozens of lecherous men.

"What are you going to wear for the audition?" Changing the subject Tom tried to keep the mood upbeat.

"I thought maybe the camo bikini with my black stilettos. What do you think?"

She looked at him for his opinion.

"That makes sense, you practised in the blue one and it comes off easy enough."

Agreeing with her choice they lapsed into silence again.

Finishing his coffee, Tom checked his watch and got up from the chair, "I better get ready, I don't want to be late for my first day on the job."

Jessica smiled at him hopefully, "You'll be there for my audition, won't you?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." He grinned, "You'll be sensational."

Jess followed him through to the bedroom, packing her things into a bag while her husband got dressed in preparation for his first day at the club. He guessed, being a Friday lunchtime, it might get a little busy but his wife's audition was at 11 so there wouldn't be many, if any, customers present.

Kissing Jess goodbye, he set off for Sin City, his stomach already knotted with a mixture of desire and excitement at her forthcoming interview. As before he parked a short distance away from the club, wanting to keep the details of his car secret if possible, and walked the last fifteen minutes or so.

"Hey man, nice and early I like that." Daryl greeted him as he walked in to the bar, throwing a t-shirt across to him as he spoke, "Put that on for today and I'll get you a few more before you leave."

Tom peeled off his own top getting an approving look from a busty brunette sitting at the bar, who he assumed to be one of the stripper's working that afternoon. The black top fitted snugly across his chest and had the club emblem and the words 'SECURITY' across the front.

"Hi I'm Tracy." She came across to him, "And you are?"

"Tom. My first day." He smiled.

She looked him up and down, putting a hand on his chest, "Well I hope to be seeing a lot more of you sometime soon Tom."

Then, with a flirtatious wink, she turned away and headed behind the curtain at the back of the stage.

"See you've made a friend already. You'll have fun with that one." Shaking his head ruefully Daryl grinned at him, "Follow me and I'll show you around."

For the next half an hour they went through the club as Daryl pointed out everything from the office to the VIP lounge.

"That's off limits to everyone apart from the girls and the boss. Although if there's trouble we can go in there then." The security chief informed him as he pointed out the girl's changing rooms.

Back in the bar the two of them took a seat and he ran through the various security duties, all of which seemed to be pretty straightforward.

If he wasn't on the main entrance then Tom would be doing stage duty or generally walking around making sure everything was in order. To begin with, Daryl told him, it would be the two latter options, at least till he was familiar with the way it all worked.

They were just finishing up when Jessica walked through the curtain and in to the bar.

Daryl whistled, "If that's the audition we are in for a treat."

"Can I help you miss?" He got up from his seat and approached Jess.

Tom watched as they spoke briefly before Daryl disappeared through one of the door's marked private, presumably to find Gregor Markov, the club manager.

Jessica looked at her husband and gave him a smile but resisted the urge to speak to him. It would be hard trying to pretend they didn't know each other.

"Hi I'm Tom, my first day today." He got up and held out his hand.

Jess looked confused for a moment then obviously realised his intention.

"Oh hello, I'm Jessica. I'm here to err... audition."

Just then Gregor appeared, "Ah Miss Davies I presume?"

She acknowledged him and shook his hand, taking the seat he offered her.

"Tom." Markov turned to him, "You may as well hear this as you're familiarising yourself with the club."

Interested he pulled up a chair and tried not to stare to obviously at his wife.

So, Jessica, you want to be a stripper? Can I ask if you've ever done it before?" The club manager started the conversation.

"Umm... no I haven't." Jess responded honestly, wondering if her attempt to get the job was going to fail before it had even started.

Ok well don't worry everyone has to start somewhere." He told her charmingly, "Let me tell you how it works here. Then you can decide for yourself if it's for you."

He launched into what was obviously a regular speech he gave all the girls who came for an interview. The club was open from 8 p.m. till 1 a.m. every evening except Sunday and Monday. It was also open from midday to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.

The girls worked for themselves and were not in the employ of the club, he stressed this point saying she would have to sign a waiver to show this was the case. All their earnings came from their dancing, either on stage or doing lap dances in the VIP lounge.

"How much do we get for each of those?" Jessica interrupted him wanting to make him feel she was a genuine applicant.

"On stage it's just what the punters give you. Usually, they tip to get you to dance in front of them and show them the goods but it's strictly no touching unless you invite it.

"The lap dances are £50 for three songs and are a little more private and intimate. Generally, you allow the customers in there to touch you above the waist, however, that's about it unless you invite more." The club manager explained.

"Ok, I get that." She nodded allowing him to continue.

"They pay the lap dance fee to the bouncer on the entrance to the lounge and we keep twenty percent. You collect the rest when you exit.

"Finally, you can charge for your time if you stay longer with a customer and you get commission if you get him to buy drinks. Of course, yours are non-alcoholic but they don't know that." He finished his recruitment spiel.

"So, roughly what might I get for an average night?" Jess pushed for more information.

"Well, you're a looker so," Markov smiled lasciviously at her, "I would say maybe 8 lap dances, a few tips on stage and maybe sitting with 3 customers would get you around £350 to take home."

"Sounds pretty good so far."

"So, the big question. Are you still interested? If so, I need to see you dance."

Yes, yes, I am very interested." Jessica replied after a moment, "But I'll need to change."

"That's ok you can use the dressing room behind the curtain." He eyed her hungrily, "But let me just explain how this audition works. We will ask you to come out on stage and dance a bit. You can see there are some of the guys here. Bartenders, security, maybe even an early customer or two. Just so you know, this isn't a private thing.

"I understand that you might not have any routine prepared. So, I'll probably just offer some suggestions about how to disrobe and dance for the customers as you go. Then once you've stripped completely naked, I'll ask you to dance nude for a little while and show us your... umm... assets." He added with a lustful smirk.

"Ok I guess." Now Jess seemed more than a little nervous.

"Well, alrighty then let's get it started." Gregor suggested.

And with that she disappeared through the drapes.

"She's a right looker don't you think, Tom?" Markov turned to him once Jess had vanished, "I bet you a twenty I'll be in her knickers by the end of her first week."