Undercover Stripper 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew he should have been angry with the manager for that comment about his wife but instead it had only aroused him even further as he waited for what was about to happen.

In the dressing room Jess found a space and started to change into her costume.

"Here for an audition hon?"

She spun around to find herself facing an attractive black girl.

"Hi, I'm Clarice."

"Jessica." She shook the other girl's hand.

"Don't worry about it. You'll be absolutely fine. With your looks you're a shoe in." Clarice told her.

"Thanks."

"Just one thing honey." Clarice winked at her, "Daryl, out there, he's my husband so hand's off."

Jessica blushed, "Oh no I wouldn't I'm not...."

The other girl laughed, "Just joking. It was pretty obvious that our new guy has got your interest."

'If only you knew'

Jess thought to herself as she put on her costume and a few minutes later stepped through the curtain in her camouflage pattern bikini and high heels looking very apprehensive.

"Great outfit." Gregor told her, "Add a couple of accessories, an army cap and maybe a toy gun then it will be perfect."

Jess gave a half-hearted smile and turned to the DJ nodding for him to start the music.

The club manager leered at her, "Ok, whenever you're ready sweetheart."

Jessica nodded meekly and licking her lips she looked around her and began to move just like she had practised at home. She quickly got into the rhythm, grinding her hips and shimmying her shoulders making her pert, modest tits bounce in her bra.

For the first song she simply danced, strutting around the stage, and it was obvious that the longer she was up there the more she began to relax and start to enjoy herself.

Tom glanced around at the few guys in the darkened club, Daryl, the barman and a couple of others were all looking at his wife dancing sexily in the tiny bikini he had bought with her just a couple of days previously.

The manager whistled in appreciation, "That's really great, Jessica. Now slowly lose the bra."

Reaching behind her back Jess untied the string, pausing for several seconds, teasing her small audience by holding the cups against her perky modest breasts. Gyrating in time to the music she finally pulled the top over her head and tossed it onto the floor, exposing her chest to everyone.

"Outstanding!" Gregor leered at her, "Don't forget to play with your boobs!"

She immediately obliged him, her hands groping her own bare breasts, her fingers teasing the hardening nipples into pencil erasers as she danced, bumping her hips and strutting across the small stage.

Then she turned her back to the room, her arse swaying, and looked back over her shoulder pouting sexily as she kept her body moving to the rhythm.

By this time Tom's cock was rock hard in his pants as he stood watching his wife. She was totally lost in what she was doing and very clearly enjoying performing, even if it was for a small audience.

The second song was ending as she untied the strings of her bikini bottoms and, with a flourish, slid them out from between her long legs in a single movement. Naked she turned back to face everyone, exposing her freshly shaven mound to anyone watching.

"Fucking Sweet!" He heard someone say behind him.

"Ok show us the goods babe!" Markov instructed her, his eyes focused between her thighs.

Jess didn't hesitate and, doing as she had been told, dropped to her knees, her thighs parting to show off her pink slit. Then she rolled onto her side, pulling her leg back and extending it straight up leaving nothing to the imagination as Tom and the others stared between her thighs. For the next couple of minutes she knelt, laid on her back and generally positioned herself so her legs were spread wide and her hairless pussy was completely exposed for everyone to see.

Then, suddenly, the song was over and there was scattered applause and a few catcalls from around the club.

"That was great, Jessica." The strip club manager told her, stepping up onto the stage as she gathered up her underwear, her hands covering herself now she was finished.

"Was I ok?" She asked nervously, her eyes darting across to look at her husband.

"Absolutely perfect." Markov smirked salaciously at her, "Job's yours if you want it. You perform like that and you'll do just fine."

All that was left to do was for her to get dressed and sign her waiver form stating she was self-employed and would abide by all the club rules. After that she agreed some initial shifts for her to work; she would start on the coming Saturday night and then she said she would do two afternoons, Tuesday and Friday as well as the Wednesday night.

The fact that they coincided with the shifts her husband was doing was deliberate.

"Oh, by the way, do you have a name you want to dance under. Most girls do." He enquired almost as an afterthought.

Jessica thought about her choice for a moment, "How about Sapphire?"

"OK Sapphire it is, see you tomorrow, just get here by 7.30 p.m." The club's manager told her and we'll get you settled in.

They shook hands and she turned to leave before looking back at her husband with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Bye Tom, hope your first day goes well." She giggled and then was gone.

"Do you know her?" Gregor asked him curiously once she had left.

He shook his head, "Nope, just met her this afternoon when she came in."

He nodded and left to go back to his office while Tom went to start his first shift at Sin City strip club.

Chapter 6 - Going undercover

"Hi babe, I'm back." Tom called out as he came in through the front door after his first shift at the club.

Jessica rushed out of the kitchen and flung herself at him, wrapping her arms round his neck and her legs around his waist.

"If you don't drag me in the bedroom and fuck my brains out right this second, I'm going to rape you!" She declared unequivocally before kissing him passionately.

He held her tight against him, struggling to carry her through the flat as his cock tented out his pants.

"My someone's a very horny girl!"

Jess giggled and nuzzled his neck, "After this morning I've been absolutely desperate for you to come home and fuck the shit out of me."

By the time he had managed to make it to the bedroom carrying her they were both chuckling like naughty schoolchildren and ended up tumbling over onto the bed still clinging to each other.

They lay together kissing passionately, their hands struggling with each other's clothing, rushing to be the first to strip the other. Tom eventually winning, but only just, rolling Jessica onto her back and grabbing the bottom of her jeans to tug them and her panties down her long legs.

Naked she lay there, spreading her legs wide in obvious invitation, smiling coyly up at her husband.

Unable to resist he lowered his face between her thighs, his fingers gently caressing up towards her sex while he licked and kissed the tender flesh at the top of her legs.

"Nooooo, please... don't tease me, please... I need you... please!" She whimpered, her hands reaching to grab his hair and pull him to her.

Jess was wet, very wet, she had been since that morning.

Squirming as his fingers found her slit, she gasped when they lightly teased along its length before moving away as he kissed his way higher, towards her waiting pussy.

The scent of her desire was intoxicating and Tom found it impossible to resist as he finally capitulated and did as she wanted, licking gently between her labia and working his way along her quim until he reached her swollen clit.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh..... fuckkkkkkkk!" Jessica bucked against him, her fingers twisting in his hair as he began to tongue her aching button.

Her audition at the strip club had clearly left her extremely aroused and she pulled his mouth hard against her, squirming under his attention to her throbbing nub.

"Yes, oh yes, oh fuck, fuck.... don't stop.... I'm gonna cum!" She moaned above him as he drew her clitoris between his lips, nipping lightly at it.

Jessica was writhing around now, her hips jerking while her groans got louder especially when he slipped first one and then two fingers into her wet tunnel. Twisting and pumping them he felt her respond, her body shuddering as the fuse of her climax burnt down.

"Oh fuck, fuck... I'm gonna... fucking... CUUUUMMMMMMMMMM!" She squealed, her whole body thrashing wildly, her fingers gripping his head and pressing his face into her dripping cunt.

He kept going, lapping up her juices and teasing her clit as she shook, her orgasm radiating out through her, until she was done, only the last little aftershocks of pleasure remaining.

Sated she lay there breathless as her husband pushed himself up, wiping his mouth on the back of his hand and lowered his body onto hers, kissing her so she could taste herself. His cock was rock-hard now and pressing against her entrance, nudging between her labia and threatening to impale her.

"Fuck me, please fuck me!" She whispered gazing into his eyes, "I need cock!"

Pleading for his manhood she reached to pull him into her, fingers clutching at his buttocks while Tom thrust his shaft into her eager welcoming fuck hole in a single firm stroke.

"Aaaahhhh, yessssssssssssssssss!" Her whole body arched upwards when his prick filled her dripping quim.

They quickly settled into an easy rhythm, her body bucking up to meet every stroke of his rampant length into her. Her legs thrown wide while her nails raked his buttocks and back as she writhed under him.

"Oh God, yes... yes, yes!" Jess gasped in delight, her head thrashing side to side whipping her hair across her face, "Fuck me, fuck me hard baby!"

Listening to her cries he began to piston his shaft into her wetness, splitting her lips open so they encircled his girth, pleasurably cushioning his thrusts.

They both needed to cum and it was a race to see who would be first.

"Oh, fuck, Jess, I.... can't... aaahhhhhh!" Tom lost it and his prick started to pulse inside her.

She slid her hand between the two of them, frigging her clit and sending herself over the top with her husband.

"Fuck, oh fuck, I'm... I'm.... cummmmmmiiinnnnggggggggggg!" Her shriek of sheer delight was loud enough to be heard through the walls of the flat.

Letting the ripples of ecstasy fade they lay together, breathless, slowly recovering, his flaccid length slipping out of her when he rolled off her onto his side.

Getting her breath back first Jessica snuggled against him, "So how was your first day? Did you find out anything useful?"

"Not a lot." He admitted sliding his arm around her, "Although I did make a new friend."

"Oh?" His wife raised an eyebrow questioningly.

He told her about his encounter with Tracy when he had arrived at the club and about their subsequent chats during the afternoon.

"She dances under the name Star." He finished his report on his first day.

"Brunette, big tits?" Jessica enquired somewhat sarcastically.

"That's her." He grinned.

Jess bit her lip, frowning, "Well she can keep her bloody hands off my husband."

"That's hardly fair." His voice sounded slightly petulant, "When that prick, Markov, reckons he'll be in your knickers in a week."

"We knew I might have to fuck someone to get information when we started this. You said the idea of it turned you on." Jessica looked at him for confirmation.

"Yeah, but a prick like him? Really Jess."

"If I have to. Him and anyone else I need to." She told him bluntly.

Her answer made him sit up with surprise, "Whoa Jess, we never agreed to that."

"I'll do whatever it takes to get this story. Become a stripper, sleep with that dick Markov, fuck whoever." Turning to him she had a glint of determination in her eyes, "Are you gonna be ok with that?"

"Will you do it behind my back if I say no?" All his fears about what they were doing resurfaced.

Jessica shook her head, making her blonde hair sway about her shoulders.

"No. We said we'd always be honest and I will. If it becomes a choice of this story or our marriage, I choose us."

"As long as you're honest and don't fall in love with someone else then I guess I'm ok with it." Unsure if he actually meant it, he responded uncertainly.

Jess smiled, "It will just be sex. If I enjoy it then it's a bonus but it's still just sex. If I sleep with them, go on a date or even become their girlfriend it's still you I love."

"Ok, I'll just have to put up with Tracy then." Shrugging he went to roll away from her.

"Pig!" Laughing she punched him on the arm and got up off the bed, "Now I'm gonna get dinner ready."

Tom knew Saturday would be interminable, especially when they were both awake early. Waiting for the evening when Jessica would start her undercover job as a stripper seemed a long time away. So, after breakfast he suggested they head out for a while, just to take their minds off the night ahead of them.

A spot of retail therapy seemed in order and after they had showered and dressed, they drove out to a nearby shopping centre for a couple of hours.

They hadn't intended to look for stripper wear but Jess found the perfect dancewear shop, slightly goth, slightly fetish, that had a lot of stuff that she liked. After they had spent a while browsing, she settled on a purple 3-piece outfit of bra, panties and skirt and a two-piece white sequined bikini.

"Shall we go get a coffee?" Just to get her out of the shop he suggested they get a drink.

"OK, and I'm sorry. I didn't intend to buy anything like this." She apologised.

Finding a quiet little coffee shop, they purchased a couple of cappuccinos and settled themselves at a table in the corner.

"How are you feeling now?" Almost the moment they sat down he started to ask.

"Nervous, excited, scared, aroused." Jessica reeled off a list of emotions, "You?"

"Much the same." Tom admitted, "Wondering what my reaction will be watching you strip in front of an audience."

She studied him for a moment,

"What about my lap dancing? It might happen."

"I don't think that's a might, some guys are definitely going to want you naked on their laps." He told her bluntly, "And to be honest I think it will turn me on like nothing has before."

Jess laughed, "You're just a pervert."

For a minute they sat, sipping hot coffee, each immersed in their own thoughts.

"Tom?" His wife's voice got his attention.

"Yes babe?" He paused waiting for whatever question was coming.

"I know it's a bit late to ask this but," Biting her lower lip she looked at him nervously, "if we do this and all that stuff you talked about happens. Do you really think our marriage will survive?"

"Wow that's a deep one." His voice must have showed his concern as he watched a tear roll down her cheek.

"It has to Tom, it has to. Please promise me you won't hate me or stop loving me. Please. I couldn't stand it if I didn't have you." Jessica blurted out sounding almost on the verge of hysteria.

"Hey. Stop that. We'll be fine. It doesn't matter who you fuck or how often as long as you love me." Trying to sound re-assuring he grinned at her even though he was plagued by the same concerns as his wife.

She gave him a weak smile and he felt his heart lurch.

"Do you think it will actually come to that? Me having to have sex with someone?" Her voice quivered and she sounded scared all of a sudden.

"Honestly. I think you might have to have sex with more than one of them. You might have to work your way up the hierarchy and become someone's girlfriend."

Not pulling any punches he wanted her to understand the implications of what she was about to do.

"Really!" Her face was a picture of disbelief.

"Don't worry about me though. I'm sure Tracy will look after me." He grinned mischievously.

She looked at him wide-eyed, "You wouldn't. Would you?"

He shook his head, "No way, I'm not interested in other women. I married the only one I want."

Wiping her eyes, she smiled and took his hand. "I don't think I could do all this if I didn't have you."

Tom didn't answer her and just hoped that when it was all over, they were both still together.

Finishing their coffee's, the two of them spent another couple of hours shopping, then had lunch before heading home.

There were still several hours to kill before they needed to set off for the strip club so Jessica tried on her new purchases and re-packed her bag ready for the evening while Tom tried to watch tv.

By five o'clock the pair of them were both as nervous as kittens so Jess made them a small meal, although neither of them was hungry. However, they both knew they needed to eat something so they forced it down. Then after dinner he cleared the dishes away while she went to have a soak in the bath before getting her make-up on.

Once Jess was out of the bathroom, Tom grabbed a quick shower and put on his security t-shirt and sat down to wait for her.

Dragging out the time until shortly before 7 p.m. they decided to depart, taking separate cars just in case one of them got held up at the club. Also, it would seem a little too suspicious if they had to leave together at the end of the night.

Parking right behind her husband Jessica waited in her car for ten minutes while he set off for the club so he arrived in plenty of time to start his shift.

"Early as usual. I like that." Daryl greeted him with a grin, "It'll be busy tonight so I'm going to put you in here and on a walk round the VIP room. That ok with you?"

That was fine with Tom as it meant he could keep an eye on his wife and not be considered to be dodging his job.

Just then Jessica walked in and his stomach lurched.

This was actually going to happen.

"Hi," Smiling he greeted her, "How are you?"

She beamed back at him keeping up the pretence that they didn't know each other, "I'm a little nervous but otherwise great. You?"

"Fine thanks." He answered and watched her disappear behind the heavy curtains at the back of the stage.

"I'll have to go blonde."

A voice behind him made him turn around. It was Tracy.

She winked at him, "Do I get a welcome like that?"

Tom blushed, "Did I make it obvious?"

His answer got him a sexy giggle as she came closer and put a hand on his arm, "Don't worry I like a bit of competition sweetheart."

Following Jess behind the curtains she glanced back and gave him a cheeky grin before disappearing.

"The new boys really got the hots for you girl." Tracy told Jess as she sat down next to her.

"You think so?" Jessica replied brushing more mascara onto her false eyelashes and enjoying the warm feeling the other girls comment gave her.

Tracy chuckled, "I know so girl. But don't worry I like a challenge."

It was ten minutes to eight when Jess eventually appeared back in the bar looking absolutely gorgeous. Her make-up had been plastered on thickly, especially around her eyes and she was wearing the white sequined outfit that she had bought earlier and white high heels.

"I'm on second and I'll cut your balls off if you go near that woman." She whispered, referring to Tracy, as she went by him to sit at the end of the bar where the girls waited.

At eight on the dot the door opened and several early punters filtered into the main bar, all keen to see some female flesh. It was a sparse crowd, maybe fifteen or so, as you would expect just after opening. This meant Tom felt pretty redundant for the moment and simply stood by the bar when the DJ announced Star as the first act on stage.

Moving to the back he watched as the brunette started to dance, peeling off her top after one song and spending the second dancing topless before slipping her bottoms off for the last tune.

Finishing her first set she picked up her discarded items and went behind the curtain to dress before re-appearing next to Jessica. She then whispered something in his wife's ear and got a nod in response as the DJ welcomed the second act.