Undercover Stripper 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gentlemen put your hands together for her very first appearance at Sin City. I'm sure she'll become a favourite of yours very quickly. The lovely.... The gorgeous.... Sapphire."

With that he watched his wife slip off her stool and step up on to the stage to the beat of Lansdowne's 'One Shot'.

She began to dance, swaying and gyrating around the stage, wearing just her miniscule outfit, with a gold band clearly showing on her left hand, her hips grinding sensuously in time with the music.

Unable to tear his eyes away he stared as his wife strutted and posed for the few men who had moved up close to the platform. Then as the first track was coming to a close, she reached behind her back and untied her bikini top, her hands cupping her small mounds, holding her bra over her firm little breasts as she teased the audience.

Her second track, 'Cherry Pie' started and she walked around the stage suggesting she was going to remove her top but not quite showing her nipples until down at the front one man dropped a tenner on the floor. Jessica wiggled across and dropped to her knees directly in front of him before pulling her top away and throwing it behind her. Her small pert tits were just inches from his face as she cupped and massaged them, pinching her nipples and giving him a real close-up show.

Rolling away she picked the money up and started to dance again, this time jiggling her perky breasts to the obvious delight of the crowd that had grown slightly by a few new customers.

The third and final track started, 'Pour Some Sugar On it' by Def Leppard, and turning her back to the audience, Jess bent at the waist, her legs together and hooked her fingers in her tiny bottoms, sliding them down her long legs and stepping out of them so she was naked apart from her shoes.

Now she was nude another tenner was dropped on the stage this time by a different guy. She smiled and moved across to kneel in front of him, her thighs apart as she leant back onto her hands to give him a glorious close up of her pink shaven pussy. Then sitting up she ran her hands up her slim thighs to her sex and stayed in front of him just long enough for him to remember every detail of her cunt before moving away to continue her routine.

Rolling on the floor she lifted her leg to give the audience an unobstructed view of her slit before moving onto her stomach and then going up onto her knees, her thighs apart so again, they could see everything.

There was a smattering of applause when the routine ended and she looked at her husband, smiling broadly, relieved that she had got through her debut. With the song finished, she picked up her discarded items of clothing and stepped out through the curtains to put them back on before returning to the bar and taking her seat to wait.

Tom was stunned, his cock was tenting his jeans as he stood there. His wife had just stripped on stage, shown her body off in intimate detail and earned her first £20 in tips. However, it was impossible to go and talk to her, it would have been suspicious so he had to satisfy himself with the fact he had seen her first ever strip.

"She's a real looker. I'm gonna enjoy fucking her." Gregor Markov had sidled up beside him.

He bit down the response he wanted to give unsure if the club manager was taunting him and simply responded by saying, "She certainly works the crowd."

Markov gave him a sneering look and walked away to speak to Jessica, stroking her leg condescendingly, before wandering off.

Tom breathed slowly letting his heart rate slow. He had got through her stripping now he had to wait for his wife's first lap dance.

Like all the girls who weren't dancing Jessica sat at the bar, scantily clad, waiting to see if someone wanted her to sit with them or have a private show.

She didn't have long to wait and her first request came a few minutes later when a young man stepped up to her, "Hi Sapphire, I would love it if you'd give the birthday boy over there a table dance."

Swallowing a mouthful of Coke, she readily agreed and started across the room to collect her customer.

"Here goes, my first lap dance." She whispered apprehensively to her husband as she went by him.

Leading her client to the VIP area, she let him pay his fee to the bouncer on the door before taking him inside.

That's when Tom decided it was time wander about and check on things.

There was a walkway around the VIP area that allowed security to keep an eye on things without being too obvious. Making his way there he discretely hovered in the shadows observing whatever happened.

The young guy sat back into the sofa watching as Jessica started to dance in front of him.

She was barely a minute into the first song before she was removing her sequined top and straddling his lap. Kneeling astride him she lowered herself down and ground her pussy against his crotch, only the material of his pants and her panties separating their sexual organs.

Losing herself in the moment she gyrated on him while his hands caressed over her hips and slid up between them to cup both her small firm breasts. Squeezing them gently and teasing her firm nipples he made her gasp and throw her head back sending her long blonde hair cascading down her spine.

"You like them baby?" She cooed in his ear, leaning forwards and allowing him a minute or so to toy with her tits.

Then pushing herself up off the young man's lap she slid her bottoms down her long legs. Totally naked before him she began swaying in front of her customer for a while longer giving him plenty of opportunity to gaze at her body before dropping back on to him again.

She sat on his lap draping one arm around his shoulders and almost immediately he began to grope her tits, playing with her nipples and making her squirm as he teased them.

Staying like this for the third and final song, not dancing, she just perched on his lap letting him freely feel up her breasts and play with her hard teats. However, she prevented his hands from going lower, on each of the several occasions he tried, before the last tune ended.

Finished, she stood up and casually put her costume back on, kissing him on the cheek as she said farewell and collected her money on the way out. Stopping briefly behind the curtains to deposit the cash she made her way back to her stool.

She paused for a moment by Tom, before taking her seat again, whispering, "Sixty pounds in a half hour and I'm literally soaked."

He was stunned, he had never been so turned on, and it wasn't even nine.

For the next few hours, he wandered through the rooms and watched as his wife, changing costumes several times, performed four more routines on stage and did half-a-dozen lap dances, two of which she was paid extra for to remain sitting on her client's lap for another ten minutes, totally naked, while her breasts were thoroughly groped.

"She's a natural, isn't she?" Gregor Markov appeared at his elbow again towards the end of the evening.

"She certainly is." He had to agree despite his dislike for the man.

He smirked at him, "Maybe I'll pass her on to you after I've finished with her."

Tom wanted to punch him but he knew he had to resist and just muttered a 'thanks' before wandering away from the loathsome club boss.

Jessica did her last lap dance just after half past midnight and then went to get changed while Tom, along with the rest of the security team, ushered the stragglers out of the club.

Closing the door on the last of them Daryl turned to the four others on his team.

"Thanks guys, let's call it a night. The boss and I will cash up. See you next week."

It was a most convenient moment as Jess appeared from the dressing rooms with the rest of the girls, changed and ready to go home.

"Am I going to get an escort to my car?" She smiled at her husband.

"Oh, I err... sure... umm... I can do that." Stammering he tried desperately not to appear connected to her.

She took his arm and saying her goodbyes to the rest of the strippers started leading him out of the door. Tom looked back, getting a wink from Daryl and a knowing look from Tracy, who also blew him a kiss.

"How was I?" Jess asked as soon as they were in the street.

"You were fucking amazing. I've had an erection that would cut glass most of the night." He told her with a broad grin, "How much did you make?"

"Umm... £380 I think." She paused to add the money up in her mind before she answered, "Are you still ok with it all?"

"I'm fine. It was such a turn on watching you strip and when those guys were feeling you up. Wow, that was something else."

"And you don't hate me now?" Jessica stopped and turned towards him looking worried.

He shook his head, "No. It was all even hotter than I imagined."

They walked back to their cars together Jessica happily holding his arm, resting her head against his shoulder, now he had re-assured her.

"So, what did Markov want?" Finally, he asked the question that was at the back of his mind.

"At the end you mean?" They had stopped by their cars and she twisted to face him, "He told me how good I'd been and how he was looking forward to getting to know me better."

"Fuck you, you mean, don't you?" The words were spat out quite vehemently.

"Tom, we've talked about this and we agreed. If it happens it will just be sex." Her big blue eyes looked at him pleadingly.

"If? There is no if, he intends to have you, he told me that." His response was brusque.

She reached up to stroke his cheek, "If I have to let him screw me to get the information we want, then I'll let him screw me. Just remember it's you that I love."

"I know." He said resignedly, "I'll follow you home."

He saw her into her car and sullenly followed as they drove back to their flat.