Undercover Stripper 04

Story Info
A couple go undercover to investigate a crime syndicate.
8.3k words
4.76
11.6k
21
8

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 - Stripper

Despite the late hour the moment they were through the front door Jessica threw herself into her husband's arms, her mouth finding his as she kissed him passionately. Her first night as a stripper at Sin City had left her wet and teetering on the edge for most of the evening and now she was home she wanted her husband.

"I need you inside me this instant!"

She demanded urgently, her fingers fumbling at his clothing, grabbing the bottom of his t-shirt and pulling it up over his head.

Still kissing they stumbled through the flat towards the bedroom leaving a trail of clothes behind them; his t-shirt, her top, their shoes, his jeans, her bra and then her jeans.

Finally, Tom dragged down her panties, the last thing she was wearing, as he laid her back on the bed. When he peeled the tiny thong off over her feet Jessica opened her legs wide to show him how juicy she was, her hairless pink slit glistening with female arousal.

"Hurry baby... please... I need you!" Jess whimpered demandingly; her eyes glued to his.

His cock was as hard as he could ever remember it being, the image of his wife on the stage displaying her charms and sitting naked on another man's lap, being openly fondled, were burned into his brain forever.

There was little interest in foreplay from either of them, the evening at the strip club had been more than enough to arouse a carnal need in both of them. So, as he lowered his body onto Jessica's her hand reached for his prick, guiding the head of his shaft straight to her eager pussy.

"Aaaaahhhhhh...... yessssssss!" Jess groaned with delight when her husband slid his iron-hard length all the way into her wet crevice with a single hard thrust.

Arching her back up off the bed to meet him her nether lips peeled open around his manhood, softly swallowing his erection and drawing it into her slick vaginal tunnel. From the moment he entered her she knew neither of them would last very long. The build-up from her first night at the club had left them both in an emotional state that would only be satisfied by hard sex.

Tom began to ferociously drive his rampant cock into her, their hips mashing together with every stroke he made. Beneath him Jessica squirmed, moaning with pleasure, her hands grasping his backside and pulling him deeper.

"Fuck me, just fuck me. Don't stop, please... don't stop!" Her desperate cries encouraging him to piston his length more firmly between her puffy, moist labia.

Pressing her back into the bed Tom fucked her as vigorously as he could. The sound of the bedsprings creaking under them, mixing with her frantic moans, filled the air around them as they both raced towards a mutual climax.

"Yes... oh yes, yes... fuck me baby... fuck meeeeeeeeeee!"

Bucking under him Jessica clenched her vaginal muscles around his hard shaft, feeling it pulse as it rasped against the velvet soft, sensitive walls of her pussy.

"Unhhh... Jess, I.... Aaahhhh.... Fuck, oh fuck!" Slamming into her Tom knew he couldn't hold back very much longer.

Her plump lips encircled his girth, folding in around the base of his dick when he drove it in to her, cushioning every stroke he made, making the act of fucking even more pleasurable for him. His arse rose and fell between her splayed thighs and he started to lose control, his thrusts becoming harder and deeper as he sought his zenith while driving her towards her own.

"Oh yes, yes... Tom, I'm... gonna.... CUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

The last word came out as a shriek, Jessica coming hard and shuddering violently when the mounting waves of orgasmic bliss overwhelmed her senses.

"Aaaahhh... Unghhhh.... Jess, I'm....... aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Tom thrust up into her one final time, throwing his head back and sheathing his cock deep inside her slit as he started to spurt his cum into her womb.

Panting breathlessly, he jerked again and again pumping his copious load deep up inside his wife.

Totally satisfied they collapsed together on the bed, his lips finding hers in a long deep loving kiss, their breathing gradually returning to normal before Tom rolled off his wife and lay staring up at the ceiling.

"You ok?" Jessica turned onto her side, pushing herself up on to her elbow to look at him with concern.

"I guess so." Sighing, he continued to stare at nothing.

"You're thinking about Markov fucking me, aren't you?" It was almost as if she had read his mind.

"If you're that turned on by stripping, he'll be getting all the benefit and the fuck of his life." He stated miserably.

"We've always known that there's the possibility I'll like the sex. Is that so bad? I don't want to screw him but if I have to fuck anyone then I might as well enjoy it." Jessica replied frankly.

He turned to look at his wife and she felt her heart miss a beat as she saw the look in his eyes.

"I suppose so. The idea of him screwing you really turns me on but then, just sometimes, it worries me as well."

"I'm not going anywhere. I don't care if they give me the greatest sex ever. I love you. You have to remember that whatever happens." She kissed him gently on the lips. "You just have to."

"But..."

"No buts or if's.... I.... LOVE.... YOU. Do you understand that, Tom?"

He nodded disconsolately, "It's just sometimes I want to keep you all to myself as well."

Jessica leant across and kissed him again, "My heart will always be yours and yours alone baby."

They cuddled up together, still talking about what might happen and how they felt about it until they finally fell asleep in the early hours of the morning.

Sleeping in until just before eleven on the Sunday Tom was the first up leaving Jess asleep as he went to make coffee after a brief detour to the bathroom.

"Can I have one?" He was standing in the kitchen when her voice behind him made him turn around.

His wife was standing in the doorway, looking tousled and incredibly sexy in just a baggy t-shirt and white panties. Tom smiled and poured her a cup as she requested, putting them both on the table for them.

Their day was spent as all Sunday's should be, relaxing, catching up on the things that needed doing around the flat and trying to avoid discussing anything to do with the club. They managed it fairly well, avoiding the topic until later that evening.

"How are you feeling now? You didn't seem too keen on some aspects of our plan last night?" Jess asked him as the two of them sat down to eat dinner.

"Right now, the idea of Markov fucking you is making me as horny as hell." Confessing somewhat sheepishly he fiddled with his cutlery, "But I can't help being jealous and hoping I don't lose you."

Jess reached across and squeezed his hand. She was as worried as her husband that whatever might happen at the club would break up their marriage.

"Look maybe it won't happen. I'll play it cool for my next couple of shifts and just keep him interested but avoid doing it if I possibly can." Her suggestion raised his spirits a little.

"Somehow I don't think that will get us the information we need but it makes sense to try." Still conflicted he resignedly agreed to her revised plan.

"I'll tell you as many times as I have to until I convince you. It would just be sex, nothing else. It's you I love." She gave her husband a long meaningful look.

"I know. I want to see it happen. I want to watch you cum on another man's cock but it scares me as well." His stomach churned as he said it, "What if you...."

"I won't." Taking his hand again she smiled, "And yes, it scares me too. The idea of another man making me cum, letting him enjoy what's yours. But we have to be honest with each other."

They continued talking into the evening, after they had eaten, and until they were ready for bed without finding any resolution to their questions and concerns.

Monday morning the pair returned to their investigation. Jessica spending her time on the internet researching anything she could find on DeLuxe entertainment and Myriad Enterprises while her husband had a couple of visits to make to follow up on other aspects.

Initially Tom dropped in to the police station just to make George Freeman aware of where he had got to with his enquiries and to let him know he was now working there undercover. Of course, he didn't mention Jessica's part in any of this, that he kept strictly to himself.

"How's it going sarge?" Lisa Williams caught up with him just as he was leaving the office

"Hi Lis. Yeah, it's going ok thanks." He responded amiably, "How's things in here?"

"So, so, you know how it is?" She gave him her usual infectious grin, "Got time for a coffee?"

"Yeah, I know." Grinning back at her he checked his watch, "I think I can manage that if you're buying."

"Sure." Rolling her eyes she took his arm guiding him out of the door towards the café across the street.

As he sat down, he gazed across at Lisa standing at the counter, admiring her pert backside constrained by her tight jeans, wondering why she wasn't with anyone. She was certainly pretty enough.

"Penny for them." She chuckled as she returned with their drinks, jerking him back from his reflections.

"Sorry just thinking. Do you know anything about a guy called Gregor Markov?"

"Name rings a bell." Lisa frowned, "Did you check on the system?"

He nodded, "Yeah, there's no record of anything."

"Wait, I remember now. It was a couple of years back I think, wasn't he one of the suspects in that protection racket business we looked in to."

"Was he? I wasn't in on that one." Gazing back across at her he could smell her perfume.

"I'll look it up when we get back."

For the next few minutes they sat and chatted and, once again, Tom thought that he could really have been interested in her if it hadn't been for the fact, he loved his wife.

Finishing their coffee, they made their way back to the station and Lisa got to work on her computer.

"Got it. There see?" Pointing to a footnote on one of the case files with her red painted nail she showed him.

Leaning over her to get a better look he was again aware of her scent and found himself pushing immoral thoughts about his work colleague out of his mind.

"Nothing could be proven but he was a nasty piece of work by all accounts. Why?" Licking her lips, she looked up at him, her mouth just inches from his.

"Nothing really, I just came across him the other day that's all."

He coughed and stood up squeezing her shoulder as a thanks and left before there were to many more questions or he did something he knew he would regret.

He also paid a visit to see his best mate Rob Greenwood in the planning department at the local council offices. Just to check on any other businesses, particularly bars, that had changed hands recently. It turned out there were three, all now owned by DeLuxe entertainment and fronted by James O'Connell. All three were licensed to a Danny Brookes.

With Gregor Markov that gave him three sides of a triangle, what he now needed was the man in the centre, the man in charge. There had to be someone that linked them all but the big question was who?

There wasn't much else he could do so he decided to head home, stopping briefly at the Red Lion to see if Sarah was behind the bar.

She was busy so he stood and waited.

"Hi, Tom." Smiling broadly, she greeted the detective as she wandered across to serve him, "What can I get for you?"

"Nothing today thanks, Sarah, I just wanted to ask you a question."

"OK fire away." She leant on the bar.

"Did you work at Sin City. For Gregor Markov?" He asked her directly.

She looked nervously around to make sure they we were out of earshot of anyone, "Yeah, I was stripping there when he became the manager."

This was news to him and he decided to press her, "So why did you leave?"

Her face fell, she was obviously frightened to be seen talking to a policeman.

"He... he... wanted me to... to go on the game." Stammering quietly she answered, "He's using some of the girls there as prostitute's, running his own private operation that the gang boss doesn't know about."

"Do you know who the top boss is?"

Shaking her head, she looked around again, "No. He never showed up at the club when I was there."

He thanked her and left the pub, heading back home with more than a few things to think about.

"Hi Babe, I'm back." Announcing his arrival, he called out from the door.

Her voice floated back, "I'm in the kitchen."

She was still sitting at the table, her laptop open in front of her with several sheets of hand written notes strewn around.

"Any luck?" Standing in the doorway he looked enquiringly at her.

She shook her head sending her long blonde hair swaying around her shoulders, "Not a lot. I've confirmed all that we know so far but I've not got a lot further. How about you?"

He filled her in on the small amount of new knowledge he had, the three bars that were now owned by DeLuxe, the name Danny Brookes and, of course, the suspicions around Gregor Markov that Lisa had told him about.

"You went to see Lisa?" Jess raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Yeah, why?"

"Because that girl has the hots for you. So be careful."

Tom laughed, "I don't think so."

"Trust me she does. I'm a woman and I know the signs."

Ignoring her comment, he returned to telling her about the information he had gleaned from Sarah and the fact that Markov was running a side line that his bosses didn't know about.

"Maybe we have a way in then." She said thoughtfully after a moment, "If I can convince him I want to earn more money he might try to recruit me."

"You need to be careful Jess." His voice sounded grim as he warned her, "This isn't some sort of game."

"I will, I promise." Standing up she kissed her husband, "Now let's have lunch".

After they had eaten, they spent the remainder of the afternoon fruitlessly scouring the internet for more information before giving up just after six in the evening. They were both back in the club the following afternoon so Jessica made sure her bag was packed with her costumes and then they retired for a reasonably early night.

Even though the shift didn't officially begin until midday they still found it a rush to get out of the flat and to the club ahead of opening time but somehow, they made it. Arriving independently of each other they were both inside by 11.30.

Even by Tuesday standards it was quiet. Jessica was first up for the half dozen customers that had drifted in and just went topless for her first stage appearance. Putting her top back on she just sat at the bar once she was done, waiting, like the other girls, for a few more customers to put in an appearance.

By the time she was back on stage forty-five minutes later business had picked up a little with a few punters seated on the stools around the edge of the platform.

This time Jess was in just a purple bra and panties with knee high boots as she stepped up to perform. She was completely naked by the end of the second tune and, getting her first £10 tip of the day, she laid back with her legs spread wide in front of the customer. Two more also tipped her and she obliged them both with a long lingering close-up of her most intimate parts.

A lap dance followed soon after and Tom sneaked back to watch again as she quickly stripped naked and then spent the rest of her time on her client's lap having her breasts fondled.

It was part way through the afternoon when Markov eventually appeared in the club with another, foreign looking, man in a suit and made a beeline for Jessica seated at the bar. They spoke for a couple of minutes before she nodded and slid off her stool to accompany them into the VIP room.

Suspicious of their intentions he waited a minute or so before discretely making his way onto the walkway to watch.

Trailing behind Markov and his guest Jess realised this was going to be a situation she might struggle to control when he told the bouncer not to admit anyone else for 15 minutes.

"Get dancing for my friend, Sapphire." The club manager ordered brusquely as the two men sat back on one of the sofas with their drinks in hand.

Nervous, she started to move sexily and quickly reached behind her back to undo her bra, slipping it off as she swayed to the music, her perky little tits jiggling with her movements.

Avoiding looking them in the eyes she concentrated on the rhythm while she tried not to think about what they might expect of her.

Turning her back to Markov and his guest she put her long legs together and bent at the waist to slide her panties to the floor, then stepping out of them she scooped them up and deposited them on the sofa with her bra.

Naked she continued to dance a little longer, her back to them as she bent over a few times to display her pussy, before the strip club manager told her to sit with his guest.

Sliding onto the man's lap she smiled at him and put an arm around his shoulders as he leaned closer and began to play with her breasts, rolling her nipples and making her squirm.

"Aaaahhhhh fuck!" Watching from up on the walkway Tom heard her gasp as the stranger pulled harshly on her now swollen teats.

The tall man laughed and returned to his conversation with the gangster while still absentmindedly fondling Jessica's chest.

"So, when can you let me have a couple more girls?"

Markov smirked at Jessica, "Oh, I think I'll be able to oblige you quite soon, Roland."

"And Frank still has no idea?"

Jessica's ears perked up and, trying not to appear to be listening, she nuzzled into Roland's neck as he dropped his hand down between her thighs.

The club boss smiled nastily and laughed, "Are you kidding, if he knew what I was up to do you think I'd still be here."

Reluctantly Tom had to wander back to the main room and put in an appearance before he was missed but as he turned to go, he saw the unknown man place his hand onto his wife's leg.

Still on his lap Jess let her thigh's part slightly allowing the man called Roland to blatantly stroke his digits along her pink slit before kissing her on the lips.

She shuddered, not pulling her mouth away, as his fingers pushed between her labia trailing along her wetness before finding her engorged clit.

"Oh fuck." Her soft gasp caused both men to chuckle.

"You need to let me have this one before Frank gets hold of her. She's just his type."

"I intend to fuck her first. Then maybe I'll let you have her once I get tired of her." Markov leered at Jess as he informed his guest of his plans for her.

Pushing her off his lap Roland stood up, "I have to go but I'll call you."

Making a quick tour around the main bar Tom noticed the man called Roland departing, leaving Jess and Markov alone in the VIP suite.

It was a risk but he had to see what was happening so he cautiously made his way back.

His wife was now on Markov's lap, still naked, with her arm around him now as he took his turn to grope her small tits, pulling firmly on her nipples to make her wriggle, grinding her sex into his crotch.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good." Jess moaned, her stomach tightening at the sensations being created inside of her.

Markov laughed and kissed her, making Tom's heart thump faster in his chest. It was one thing watching her being fondled but a kiss, that was something personal.

Jessica opened her mouth, accepting his tongue and closing her eyes as she, rather reluctantly allowed her lips to play against his.

Smirking the repulsive club manager dropped his hand down onto her thigh and Jess opened her legs a little. Allowing him to stroke up her soft skin to her pussy she sighed as he eased a finger between her outer lips to caress along her moist pink slit.

"Mmmmmmmmm."

She continued kissing Markov as he pushed his digit further into her obviously juicy cunt, forcing it knuckle deep as her legs parted even wider, allowing him unobstructed access to her body.