Undercover Stripper 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was starting to moisten as she pushed it forwards until it was just inches from his face and, staring directly at him, she licked her lips seductively.

He leant forwards, this was always the moment when someone was most likely to cross the line and make a grab for the girl on stage and Tom prepared himself to intervene. However, it passed uneventfully, apart from the usual shouts and catcalls and in the end, he stepped back, relaxing.

With a trembling hand, the man sitting next to the tipper held up another twenty.

Jess shook her head, and pointed to her mouth, biting her teeth ostentatiously. Understanding he nodded and bit down on the crisp bill holding it in his mouth.

Slowly Jessica moved onto her hands and knees, crawling towards him all but ignoring his loud-mouthed friend now. Her blue eyes locked on to those of her latest tipper and she moved close enough for her spicy perfume to fill his flaring nostrils. Normally she'd bite the other end of the note to take it, but this time she moved in much closer. Her soft red lips brushing his as she took the money into her own mouth.

"Fucking hell."

She could hear him groan over the music as she pulled away after a moment and turned her arse towards him. With her stocking clad thighs apart every intimate detail of her wet pink pussy was no more than a foot away from his eyes.

Her last song came on, C-Mitch's 'Stripper Anthem' and she rolled away, working her firm slender body around the floor, her legs always splayed wide to fully display her sex to the leering yelling audience, collecting a few more small notes before she was finished.

"Give it up for Sapphire!" The announcer called as the last of her three tunes wound down and she stood up.

Totally nude, except for her stilettos and stockings, she bowed to the cheers from the audience then picked up her discarded clothing before slipping back stage to get dressed.

Tom had to wait in the shadows for a moment, his erection so hard he feared it would be obvious if he stepped back into the light.

Jessica re-appeared at the bar a few minutes later, her bra and thong back on her body, to take up her usual place waiting for any private dance requests. Almost immediately Markov approached her and the two of them spoke for a couple of minutes. Jess shaking her head, before he moved away heading back to his office.

"What did he want?" Her husband asked as he casually wandered past her.

"Just making sure I was staying after the afternoon shift."

She rolled her eyes making him chuckle as he moved off, patrolling the bar.

Jessica could see from the way things had started and the number of men in the audience that it was going to be a busy afternoon. And as Tom reached the far side of the club and looked back a punter came up and started talking to her.

"Are you available for a private dance?"

She smiled sweetly, "Of course I am. It's £50 for three songs. That ok?"

"Sure." He held out his hand to her.

Slipping off her stool Jess took his arm, leading him to the VIP room, she had her first lap dance of the afternoon.

Giving her a minute or two before he followed, Tom let his patrol take him through into the lap dance area.

They were the only two in there, Jessica already topless, straddling her customers lap and rubbing her perky little tits in his face as he ran his hands across her naked back. Teasing him she spent a few minutes not quite letting him suckle on her hard teats before pushing herself off his lap and starting to dance seductively in front of him.

Licking his lips her client stared fixedly at her crotch as she eased her thong down over her hips and let it puddle around her feet. Stepping out of it altogether she dropped back onto his lap, his hand moving straight onto her tit, cupping and gently mauling the soft mound.

Jess wriggled around, rubbing her pussy against his bulge while letting him freely grope her breasts, pinching and rolling her engorged nipples.

"Hmmmm that feels so good." She moaned softly tipping her head back and closing her eyes.

They stayed like that until the third and final song finished and she was able to politely extricate herself from his grasp, slipping back into her lingerie before they returned to the main room.

The next couple of hours continued in the same busy vein. Jessica did several routines on stage and got little time to sit at the bar as she also had a number of private dances.

Fortunately, things calmed down after 3 p.m. and along with the rest of the girls Jess got a bit of a breather, sitting at the end of the bar and sipping a diet coke.

"You really have a thing for her, don't you?" Tracy's voice beside him made Tom turn towards her.

"What... no... I err... I mean she's nice." He stumbled over his words.

"Really. I wish a man looked at me like that. I'd have him under lock and key if he did." She laughed softly, putting her hand on his arm before going to speak to Jessica.

He knew they were talking about him as they both turned and watched him, Jess giving him a broad smile before they were interrupted by a customer wanting a lap dance.

As the afternoon session was drawing to a close Markov started to hang around in the main room, making sure he was there for Jessica's last strip on stage. Watching her intently as she performed the evil club boss couldn't take his eyes off her.

It was then that Tom suddenly realised the flaw in his plan, he wouldn't be able to watch them.

Markov was likely to take her up to his office and he would be down in the club.

Wondering what he could do he noticed Daryl go across and speak to the gangster, the two of them talking for a minute or two, before the security chief came across to him.

"Just spoken to the boss and it all looks good so we're going to make you permanent. He just wants you to go up and see him at the end of the shift." Daryl informed him.

Suddenly, buy a sheer stroke of luck, Tom had the opportunity he needed.