Undercover Stripper 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, fuck.... oh shit... ohhhhh!" Pulling her mouth away from his Jessica groaned out loud, shuddering on his hand as he finger-fucked her.

Tom's own cock was like an iron bar, tenting out the front of his jeans while he watched them. The leering, smirking Gregor Markov adding a second finger and pushing them both as deep as he could into Jess's pussy. Stretching her open and working them hard into her fuck hole as he fingered her towards her climax.

"That's it baby, cum on my hand... cum for me." The seedy gangster urged her.

"Unhhh... uhhhh... aaahhhhh.... Yesssssssssssss!" Jessica shuddered, her thighs clamping tight against his hand as her body jerked repeatedly, her orgasm finally overcoming any resistance she might have had.

Keeping his fingers inside her until she had finished trembling the strip club manager withdrew them from her gaping hole and lifted them to his mouth to lick off her sticky cream.

"Very nice. Now get dressed, you're back on stage in ten minutes." He forcibly shoved her up onto her shaking legs and, as she stood there trembling, she looked over his shoulder straight at her husband.

He had known that they would both be able to see him from where they sat but he couldn't move, he was simply transfixed. Standing, staring, watching his wife being brought off by another man, her body responding to his touch in the most sensuous way possible. He could barely breathe and his cock was aching for release.

"I love you." She mouthed silently to her husband.

Markov also saw Tom as he stood up and left her to get dressed, giving him a triumphant smirk and obscenely licking his fingers again while he walked away.

His heart thumping hard Tom retreated to the main bar, the image of Jess coming on the odious club manager's hand forever imprinted on his mind, and tried to focus on his job. When she emerged a minute or so later, she gave him a sorry smile as she dashed behind the curtain to change for her next set on stage.

Tom waited for Jess to leave the club at 5 o'clock, the end of her shift, before departing himself, telling Daryl he would see him the following night.

He was just about to leave when Tracy stepped across in front of him.

"Gregor's got his eyes on your little friend but I'm available babe." She put a finger on his chest.

"Oh, you mean Jessica... I... I don't really know her."

Tracy smiled and leant closer, "Well maybe you can get to know me instead."

"Sure... I err... I have to go."

He stammered and headed for the exit hearing her laughing softly behind him.

"Bye, Tom."

Walking back to their car and his wife, the two of them had driven in together, he wondered exactly what they would say to each other.

Jessica was sitting in the passenger seat when he eventually got there and looked at him wide-eyed, biting her lower lip nervously, as he slid into the driver's side alongside her.

"Let's go somewhere and get a drink?" Tom immediately suggested, trying to sound nonchalant.

"OK." Jessica replied quietly, "I... I'm... sorry baby. But I did find out that the big boss is called Frank."

"Frank what?"

She shook her head, "That was all they said although it was clear he wouldn't be happy if he found out what his employee was up to."

Tom didn't respond and, putting the car into gear, he pulled out into traffic and drove away looking for somewhere they could sit and talk.

A few minutes later the pair were sat in a quiet pub, Jessica staring into a glass of white wine while Tom had a pint, both waiting for the other to speak. There were tears forming in the corners of his wife's eyes so Tom decided to go first.

"Don't apologise honey, we knew this could happen. And besides, that was probably the most erotic thing I have seen in my life."

"You... you... don't hate me then?" Not looking up from her drink, she mumbled quietly, "You... you still want to be with me?"

Her husband laughed, "I'll never hate you. It's not possible, whatever you end up doing I will always love you."

Jess sat up and finally looked at her husband almost as if she was seeing him in a new light.

"He intends to fuck me. He told me so today." Her voice quivered as she spoke and he could tell she was on the verge of backing out.

Taking a breath, he answered carefully, "I know and unless we walk away now it's going to happen."

"Is that what you want? Us to walk away? To let them get away with it all?" Jess said, seemingly with a sudden influx of new found determination.

Tom shook his head, "No, I want us to take them down and to watch you getting fucked. I'll feel jealous for certain but It's in my head now and... and I want to see it happen."

Jessica smiled, "In a weird way I think I want it to. The idea of another man inside me, making me cum and emptying himself into me kind of turns me on. Is that perverted?"

"No, it's not." Her husband replied taking her hand, "But we need to decide when and where."

Jess thought for a moment, her stomach tightening as she considered what she was about to commit to. There would be no going back after this, if she did this and let Gregor Markov have her, they would be committed to the end.

"How about Friday? After the lunchtime shift. I can probably fend him off tomorrow and we aren't there Thursday." She eventually suggested.

"Perfect."

"But what if he wants more? What if he wants me to become his girlfriend or something?" Jessica looked at her husband for some sort of guidance, "He said he wanted me more than once."

Tom weighed up her question for a second, "Let's cross that bridge when we come to it."

With a decision reached, at least for the moment, they finished their drinks and set off for home.

It was a busy night on the Wednesday as it turned out and there wasn't an opportunity for Gregor to make a move on Jess. She did several routines on stage and made almost £100 in tips, showing her body off in the most intimate up-close detail to those punters that paid.

She also performed seven lap dances, her breasts being groped and mauled by all of the customers who paid for a private session with her.

Tom was standing close by when Markov did make his one attempt to convince her to stay after the club had shut.

"Are you going to have a drink with me later?" He leered at Jessica as she sat at the bar dressed only in some scanty lingerie and her heels.

"I'm quite tired, to be honest. It's been a busy night." Pouting sexily at him she took a breath and fluttered her long mascara'd false eyelashes.

Running his hand lightly up her thigh, the club manager continued trying to persuade her to stay, "Well I have a bed upstairs we can use that."

Lightly grasping his wrist, she stopped his fingers from sliding between her legs, "I think I should go home."

His tone changed to one of annoyance, "I hope you aren't thinking of leading me on, I wouldn't like that."

Jessica knew she had to stay firm and stick to the plan she had agreed with her husband but it was important not to snub Markov to the point of angering him.

Feigning innocence she shook her head, "No, I wouldn't do that. I'm just tired and I wouldn't be at my best for you. It might be better tomorrow."

He ogled her scantily clad body again, squeezing her thigh hard, "Don't try playing me girl. I'll wait till tomorrow and that's it. Otherwise, you'll be looking for another job."

With that the strip club manager let go of her and she slipped off her stool to make her way back to the dressing room so she could get into her ordinary clothes.

Once she had changed, she emerged from behind the curtain and giving her husband a smile, she left the club alone.

"You're in with that one, man." Daryl clapped him on the shoulder.

"Only if Markov leaves her alone."

"Yeah, that's a fly in the ointment for sure."

Tom gazed at him, "Did... did Clarice... you know,"

Daryl frowned and leaned closer to him, "Markov has had all the girls here. If they don't come across then they don't work."

He didn't answer, giving his boss a sympathetic look as Daryl walked away to start the cashing up.

A few minutes later Tom was able to leave himself and meet up with his wife outside, away from prying eyes so he could walk her and the £375 she had made that night back to their car.

Chapter 8 - Anticipation

Even though it was after one in the morning Tom took his wife straight to bed as soon as they got home, eager to re-claim her from the groping hands at the club and to satisfy the desire that had built up in both of them.

It was the early hours when they finally lay back, naked, gasping for breath and totally satisfied.

"I love you." Jess told her husband as she snuggled in against him, her mind filled with the prospect of what the coming Friday afternoon would bring.

She had agreed that she would let the repulsive Gregor Markov have her so she could, hopefully, gain more information about the criminal setup the club was fronting.

'Would she be able to go through with it?'

'What if she enjoyed it and he made her climax?'

'How would Tom react to another man fucking her?'

A multitude of thoughts rolled around inside her head as she lay next to her lightly snoring husband until she eventually fell asleep herself.

Sleeping in late the next morning, they made love again before eventually getting up shortly before midday.

Knowing the wait until Friday would be difficult, they tried to take their minds off what was going to happen as much as they possibly could.

After showering and dressing Tom suggested they head out for lunch and go to a country pub they knew. He was tempted to go to the Red Lion and check in with Sarah but thought it might be prudent to avoid any of his colleagues from work as much as possible.

The drive took about forty-five minutes so it was just after one when they parked the car.

Ordering at the bar they settled themselves at a quiet corner table with their drinks to wait for their meals to arrive.

"How are you feeling?"

He knew they both needed to talk about what she was going to do the next day.

"I think now that I know it's finally going to happen, I'm ok." Jessica admitted ruefully after taking a moment to consider her response, "In fact, in some ways I'm even a little excited about it. Does that make me perverted?"

She looked at her husband from under her lowered lashes hoping for some sort of confirmation about his feelings.

He grinned back at her, "I must be some sort of pervert as well then because I'm excited about it too."

"Not jealous?"

"Yes, of course I'll always be a little jealous but as long as you're coming back to me..." His sentence tailed off as his mind switched to the next day.

Jess took hold of his hand, "I'll always love you. I've told you that."

"I know."

The two of them continued to talk about the Friday until their food was served, then they went silent until the meal was over.

"How will you try to get the information you want from him?" Tom eventually asked her once their plates had been cleared.

Jess shrugged; it was something she had been wondering about herself.

At times the whole investigation seemed to take on a life of its own and she worried that she was becoming more involved in the dancing than trying to uncover the gang's secrets. However, now that was changing and although she was probably going to have to fuck Gregor Markov, she knew there was an opportunity to find out more.

"I think he's going to try to talk me into becoming his girlfriend and conscript me as one of his prostitutes, so I hope he'll do a lot of the talking."

"Yeah, I think he's arrogant enough to do that." Her husband agreed with her, "Just let him talk."

Finishing their drinks, they took their time driving home stopping off to do some mundane but necessary, grocery shopping.

Thursday evening seemed to drag by, neither of them wanting to discuss the subject of Markov or the gang any further. Their decision had been reached for better or worse. They had dinner, sat through some pointless television, both of them immersed in their thoughts until it was time for bed.

Sleep didn't come easily for either of them that night and they lay together cuddled up until ultimately, they both drifted off.

Both Jess and Tom were up by 8 o'clock, wanting to get ready and be at the club early. Even though it seemed like they had hours the time flew by as they ate breakfast, showered and dressed before Jessica packed her bag for the afternoon shift.

The drive to the club was completed pretty much in silence and it wasn't until they had parked that they finally spoke.

"Are you sure about this?" Tom turned to face his wife, "Last chance to call it off."

Jessica took a deep breath. She had said all along she could go through with it but now it was here and she would be confronted with the reality she wondered.

'Could she actually do it?'

'Would her husband still want her after today?'

'What if she enjoyed the sex?'

"I can do it if you're ok with it?" She eventually said quietly, "He's an arsehole and I find him repugnant but...."

"But he could give us the information we want." Tom finished her sentence for her.

"Exactly." She nodded, staring out of the car window she contemplated what was going to happen later.

"Shall we go then?" He kissed her once before slipping out of the driver's seat.

Following their usual routine, they left the car a short distance from the strip club and walked there separately, ensuring they didn't arrive together.

"Early as usual. You're ticking all the boxes mate." Daryl greeted him as he walked in, "I need to talk to the boss later but I don't see any reason not to keep you here on a permanent basis if you're ok with that?"

"Thanks. I appreciate it." Tom grinned, turning as Jessica entered through the curtains.

She greeted both of them with a shy smile and disappeared through to the back of the stage to get herself changed.

"C'mon man, things to do before we open, Friday is a busy day." Daryl slapped him on the shoulder and they went about their pre-opening duties.

In the dressing area Jess sat and stared at the mirror in front of her, automatically applying her make-up. As always it was plastered on thickly; mascara on her long false eyelashes, heavy dark eyeshadow and a vivid lip gloss.

'Could she actually do this?'

'Could she let another man fuck her?'

The face in the mirror before her looked like a slut now she was made up and, taking a calming breath, she started to get changed resigned to what was going to happen.

"You ok Jess?"

She turned to the black girl who had sat down next to her, "Oh yeah, fine. Just thinking is all."

"Markov coming on to you?" The girl, Clarice she thought her name was, continued astutely.

Jessica nodded, "Yeah."

"That pig gives men a bad name." Snorting derisively Clarice rolled her eyes, "He must have had everyone here."

"You mean he and you..." Jess opened her eyes wide and stared at her, "But you and Daryl are married."

"We are and very happily I might add."

"So, does he know that Markov fucked you?"

Clarice nodded, "Oh yeah that arsehole made sure he knew."

"But..."

"It was just sex sweetie." The other girl told her, "You've got to switch off and just let it go. If you cum then it's a bonus. Do you understand me?"

Jessica smiled, "Yeah I think I do."

"And tell that man of yours to keep his cool."

"What... I don't have a boyfriend." Jess protested weakly.

Clarice chuckled, "No girl you don't. You have a husband, just like me and don't try to deny it. The way you two look at each other, makes me go all warm inside."

Jess blushed and, instead of answering, went about getting herself changed, wondering if Clarice knowing their secret might affect the investigation.

She was already sitting at the bar, wearing just a lacey red bra, thong and black hold-up stockings with her stiletto heels and looking incredibly sexy, when Tom got back to the main room. Seeing her there he suddenly felt a tinge of jealousy filling him.

Then, as he was staring at his wife, the clock hit midday and the doors opened.

As Daryl had predicted there was a decent crowd of maybe a couple of dozen guys in for the start of the lunchtime show. There was always a short wait while the audience got a drink and got settled giving Jess a few minutes to look them over.

"And now please welcome to the stage of the Sin City one of your favourite girls! The one, the only, Sapphire!" The DJ's voice boomed through the PA making her jump.

Tom stood at the back, almost invisible in the shadows, and watched as Jessica slid off her stool and stepped up on to the stage in her four-inch stilettos, rocking her slim hips to the sensual bass of the Pussycat Dolls pumping over the stereo system. Her long blonde hair flowed over her shoulders as she swayed towards the men sitting at the edge of the platform.

Moving with the music she quickly lost herself in the moment, letting thoughts of Gregor Markov and what was probably going to happen later vanish.

Her lacey red bra covered her modest. firm breasts but did little to conceal the nipples that pushed out through the fine material, tantalising the audience, as she danced.

Jess turned to give the leering males watching a view of her tight round arse with the red thong nestled between her supple cheeks, barely covering her slit. Looking back over her shoulder she flashed the crowd a naughty smile, her blue eyes sparkling in the bright stage lights.

Moving her body with a graceful ease to the music she strutted across the stage bumping and grinding, teasing the men with her tall, lean, figure as they waited for her to begin stripping.

Closing with those sitting on the stools she smiled down at them as they lined up to give her their cash. Winking at a cute older man in front when he put a tenner on the stage for her.

The first song was coming to a close so she reached up behind her back and unfastened her bra, her hands holding it cupped over her breasts.

Then dropping to her knees in front of him she leant forwards so her chest was no more than a foot from his face before pulling her top away. Her modest B cups weren't what every man there was after, but they were firm and nearly perfectly round.

She pinched her long, dark pink nipples playing with them for several seconds before scooping up the cash and then leaning over and pushing her breasts together to show him some cleavage.

When the first tune ended, she got to her feet, still cupping her tits as she danced, the £10 note in her hand as the next song started; Jentina's 'Bad Ass Strippa'.

Strutting and swaying she slowly moved around the stage again waiting for more tips.

"Don't be shy now, love." Another man at the front said, wiggling a twenty-pound note at her.

Smiling she dropped onto her hands and knees, taking the money between her teeth. She knew what that twenty was for, and she had to deliver. Hesitating for several beats, the second tune still had a way to go, she found herself unsure of what to do.

Quickly deciding she got to her feet in front of him and slowly pulled down her thong a little, giving the audience just a hint of the cleft of her hairless vulva before spinning around and presenting her pert bottom to the crowd. A few of them started shouting encouragement as she hooked her thumbs under the elastic waistband and slid her panties down her long legs. Kicking them away to the back of the stage with her bra she turned back to face her tipper, dropping onto her knees in front of him, her thighs parted as she leant back to let him have a good look at her smooth, pink snatch.

"Take a look at that fucking cunt, Paul!" She heard the big man yell, nudging his mate next to him while she gave him the full treatment.