Undercover Stripper 07

Story Info
A couple go undercover to investigate a crime syndicate.
9.2k words
4.78
10.6k
31
12

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13 - Dinner with Frank

It was well past midday when the continuous loud knocking at the flat door woke Tom. Staggering out of bed, still half asleep, he hurriedly pulled on last night's clothes and went to answer it.

A delivery driver, standing outside, handed him the dozen red roses with a mocking smirk and left him standing slightly lost for words.

Still somewhat confused he tried to get his mind to focus and, closing the door, picked out the hand written card to read it,

To the best lap dancer

I've ever had the pleasure

to enjoy. Looking forward

to dinner. I'll pick you up

at 7 p.m. Frank xxx

His heart lurched and his stomach tightened when he saw what was on the note. This was more than he could cope with and he stumbled back into the kitchen, his mind in a whirl.

"Who was it?"

Jessica appeared in the doorway, her hair a tousled mess from sleep and their energetic and frantic coupling that had taken place when they got home from the club in the early hours.

He handed his wife the bouquet, "I guess that answers the question as to whether he'll want you in his bed."

"Tom! We knew this was going to happen and we agreed it was what we both wanted, remember." Jess looked at him with an expression of annoyance and chastised him.

"I know but it's just the thought of me not being with you. Of you being alone with him." He told her morosely.

"Pervert! You mean it's the fact that you won't be able to watch him fuck me and satisfy your little kink, isn't it." She laughed.

Slipping her arms about his neck Jess kissed him and continued, "It's you I love, no matter what happens tonight or who sends me roses."

He grinned sheepishly knowing he had been caught out.

"OK, yes, it is partly that, that and the fact I'm not there to protect you."

"Now that would be interesting, seeing how you would protect me from his cock." His wife giggled and kissed him again before releasing her hold on him.

"Coffee?" She picked up two mugs out of the cupboard.

"Please."

"Come on Tom. We knew this might happen. Are you going to sulk about it all day?"

He looked up at her and tried to smile, "I'm just scared Jess. I can see you want him and.... what if you prefer him to me? I don't know what I'd do if you... you left me."

Turning to stare at her husband Jessica put down the mugs and rushed across to sit on his lap, her arms about his neck as she hugged him tightly.

"I'll never prefer anyone to you. I love you. I've told you that and I mean it."

"But he's so..."

Jess looked into his eyes as she began to cry, "Charismatic? Yes, he is and I know that he'll make me cum so much but it's you I love. What if you're the one who hates me for this?"

The two of them kissed and held each other for a while until, feeling a little reassured, she got up and finished making the coffee.

Somehow, they got through the afternoon although the waiting was far, far worse than it had been when they had been in the club with Gregor Markov.

Throughout the day Tom's emotions fluctuated between two extremes; one almost irrational jealousy and the other a feeling of unbelievable arousal. While Jessica struggled quietly with her own feelings of apprehension and lust over what was probably going to happen to her.

Trying to cope Tom took himself off to the bedroom and left Jess alone, watching tv.

It wasn't until he eventually came back, a couple of hours later, and found his wife sitting curled up on the couch, sobbing, that they spoke again about the coming evening.

"Hey, hey. What's up babe?" He sat down and put his arm around her to comfort her.

"I knew you would start to hate me and you do, don't you? You won't even speak to me now. I've ruined everything." She managed to tell him between sobs.

"No, no you haven't done anything it's me, that's all. I'm struggling to cope with my feelings about all this. That's all it is." He struggled to find the words to express how he actually felt.

Jessica looked up at her husband, her eyes red from crying, "Please be honest with me Tom and I promise I will be with you."

"OK." He took a deep breath, "Watching you dance at the club and then again when Markov fucked you, all of that turned me on so much but only because I love you.

"But this, the flowers, the waiting, the date. It's all a new experience. He clearly wants you and I'm not sure I want you spending the night with him, away from me."

She sniffed, rubbing away her tears, "But you do want him to fuck me?"

"Yes, yes, I do. I want you to get fucked by him, by the men at the club, by anyone." He blurted out finally admitting the depth of his perversion, "I guess that makes me weird."

Jess kissed him tenderly, "No, it doesn't, it makes you a man who wants to see his woman get as much pleasure as she can cope with."

"Really?" He snorted derisively, "I thought it made me an idiot who was going to end up losing his wife."

"Tom Whitby, I love you. I have since the moment I met you. It took me three days to find the courage to tell you and I haven't regretted it ever since. Especially not now." She looked him straight in the eyes, "You aren't making me do anything I don't want to. That's the big difference in this. We both want it."

He gave her a smile of sorts, "I love you to, more than I can ever say."

Stroking his cheek she replied, "I know you do and nothing is going to change that for either of us. Do you understand that?"

"Yeah, I think so, it's just..."

"It's just the waiting, the uncertainty, I know it's the same for me." Her words surprised him.

"But I thought..."

"Stop thinking. Do you want me to be a slut, a whore? Yes, or no?" Jessica stated bluntly.

"Yes." His answer was brief and succinct.

"And I want to be those things to. Not just for you but for me as well. We're doing this together remember. If one of us wants out of this then both of us stop. That's what we agreed." His wife told him firmly, "Now for the last time. Do you want Frank Harwood to fuck me?"

"Yes." He replied shamefaced, "I want you to be a slut and let him have you."

"Good, because I want it to. So that's an end to this conversation." Jess stated with finality.

Tom managed to keep his emotions under some sort of control until about half past five when Jessica went to get ready. Unable to sit still he followed her around like a lost puppy, desperate to cling to these last moments with her.

She had a long soak in a bubble bath before going to put her make-up on while he stood quietly in the doorway observing her.

As he watched her get dressed, rolling her black stockings up her long legs his heart sank. This was going to happen. She was preparing herself for another man.

Smiling at him she could tell what her husband was feeling as she fastened the tops of her hose to the clasps of her black lacey suspender belt. Slipping the tiny matching black thong up her legs she settled it in place while her small breasts were barely contained inside the last item of lingerie, a little black bra.

Slipping her stiletto heels on her feet she eased her blue dress over her head and zipped it up. All that remained was for her to brush out her blonde hair and she was ready.

"Aren't you taking your wedding rings off?" He asked her once she was finished.

"Not anymore no." She kissed him, "I'm married to you and I won't hide it from anyone."

Before they could say anything more the doorbell rang.

"He's here. Wish me luck." Jessica kissed her husband one last time and went to open the front door.

"Take care." He said miserably.

"I'll be back in the morning. Just remember... I love you." She turned back before reaching for the handle.

Tom stood listening as she greeted Frank, kissing his cheek and thanking him for the beautiful flowers before closing the door behind her.

Then she was gone.

He sat, he stood, he wandered from room to room for the next couple of hours or more, unable to focus on anything other than what his wife was doing.

'Where were they?'

'What were they doing?'

Was Jessica enjoying herself?'

'Were they fucking?'

His mind was a whirl of emotions and images as he sat on the sofa failing miserably to concentrate on the television that was playing to itself.

When the door to the flat suddenly opened it took him completely by surprise and he jumped up from his seat to investigate.

Jessica stood in the doorway, giving him a rather tentative smile, while Frank was beside her his arm possessively about her waist.

He looked from her to him and back again, "What... I.... you?"

"Hi Tom, you have a very beautiful wife do you know that?" Frank stated nonchalantly as he looked around.

Tom could only nod dumbly as his wife gazed miserably at him

Smiling Frank pulled Jess up against him, "We had a very enjoyable dinner didn't we babe?"

"Mmhhmm. We did." Jess replied softly looking down and refusing to meet her husband's questioning gaze.

"But don't worry I haven't fucked her.... yet. I had intended to take her back to my place for the night but then I found out you two were actually married. That's when I thought to myself, Tom's a voyeur, he obviously likes watching and he should see me fuck his wife. So, we came back here."

With that he led Jess into the living room, leaving Tom to trail unhappily along behind them, before dropping onto the sofa.

The expression of superiority on Franks face as he went past him made Tom want to punch him.

"Why don't you take off your dress baby." Frank told her once he had sat down.

It was an instruction, not a question.

Jessica looked hesitantly between the two men and then reached behind her back, drawing down the zipper before easing the straps off her shoulders and wriggling the short blue dress down her body. Letting it pool around her feet she silently scooped it up and threw it onto a chair.

She was going to be fucked and she knew there was nothing she could do about it.

Frank patted his lap and obediently Jess, clad only in her underwear and stockings, went and sat on him as his arm went around her waist pulling her tightly against him.

"I'm gonna enjoy her." Frank smirked at Tom, his face a picture of superiority, "And you can rest assured she will be fucked regularly when she starts to work for me."

Jessica didn't comment. Instead, she hung her head in shame letting her blonde hair conceal her features from her husband. Tom didn't have to be a genius to work out that the gangster intended to put Jessica to work as a prostitute.

Reaching up to cup Jess's breast Frank sneered as he groped it through her black bra, making the nipple protrude noticeably against the almost transparent lace.

"Oh... shit... ahhhh." Jess gasped quietly, her body trembling in response as she was blatantly molested.

Giving her nipple one final pinch Frank let go, "Now why don't you remove your brassiere, let me see those cute little titties again baby."

Feeling utterly humiliated, Jessica submissively did as she was told, unhooking her bra and slipping it off, exposing her modest, firm chest to them both.

Immediately Frank started to play with her already firm teats, crudely twisting and pulling on them again, making her moan a little louder.

"Uhhh... ahhhh.... fuck... ohhhhh!"

Her soft gasps and whimpers only served to arouse Tom even more than the sight of his wife sitting, squirming half naked on another man's lap.

"I think we should take this into the bedroom baby, don't you?"

Jessica shamefacedly got to her feet and, glancing despairingly at Tom, took Frank's hand to lead him through the flat leaving her husband to follow them.

Standing by the bed Frank pulled her against him, kissing her firmly on the lips, his hand fondling her barely clad backside as Jess slipped her arms around his neck and tipped her face up to his.

Ignoring Tom as they kissed Jess responded eagerly. Her tongue delving into his mouth while he kneaded her firm buttocks before trailing his right-hand round to the front of her hips and shoving it roughly between her legs.

"Ahhhhhhhh.... fuck!"

Automatically Jessica's thighs parted to give Frank unobstructed access to her sex, his fingers tracing along the length of her slit through the lacy black thong she had on. With her eyes closed she let her head fall back, blonde hair cascading over her shoulders as his now unrestrained hand started to rub along her cleft pressing the scanty material into her.

Lowering his mouth to her tit Frank took a swollen nipple between his lips and suckled on it hungrily making Jess groan softly yet again.

"Oh fuck.... yes.... oh yes, ohhhhh!"

His body ground up against hers as he eased her panties down her stockinged thighs, until they slid to the floor, allowing him to slip his fingers between her moist folds. Pushing them inside her for the first time he drew her hard buds into his mouth as Tom watched from the doorway totally hypnotised by the scene unfolding in front of him.

"Aaaahhhhhh fuck... shit.... shit!" Jess whimpered even louder, holding onto the gang boss, her hand now inside his unfastened trousers and wrapped around his dick, unmoving as she held his rigid pole.

Working a second finger into her he pushed both of them knuckle deep and began to double-finger fuck her dripping cunt, suckling on her tit as he did.

"Uhhhhhh.... shit.... oh shit.... I.... I.... Unhhhhhh!" Jess grunted, her back arching and her hips gyrating as he worked her tight moist little hole.

"Fucking hell, you're so bloody wet." Her soon to be lover sighed worming his digits deeper inside her pussy.

She was losing control now and spread her legs even further apart to completely and shamelessly expose herself to a man who was more than twice her age.

"Suck me baby. Take my dick in your mouth for me." He pulled his glistening fingers out of her stretched fuck hole and guided her down onto her knees before him.

Unable to resist Jess glanced at her husband, a lost, hopeless expression on her face as she finished undoing his pants and tugging them down his legs to let his hard prick spring free. It had seemed big when Jess had wanked him off in the club but close up, as she was about to take it in her mouth, it looked even bigger to her.

Her eyes went back to his shaft as her hand wrapped around it her fingers barely meeting as she lightly stroked along its length, her fist twisting as she pumped it.

"Put it in your mouth and suck it!" Frank's deep voice urged.

Jessica looked up at him, her lips parting around the bulbous head while her tongue flicked it teasingly, before her mouth swallowed the first few hard inches.

"Murrmmmmm... Nuunnnnggggg... Urrrmmmmmmmmm." Jess sucked hungrily, tightening her lips around the thick rod and slurping noisily as she surrendered to the feelings that were building inside of her.

The lust, arousal, shame and humiliation all combining to overcome any sense of propriety she might have had.

Frank looked across at Tom, leering, his hand on Jessica's blonde hair as he guided her movements.

"Your wife certainly knows how to suck dick. She's gonna be really popular with her clients."

Jessica's eyes opened wide at his comment but her head continued to bob back and forth. Her lips tight around his thickness, sliding along it and coating it with her spit as she pleasured him with her mouth.

Tom grabbed the door frame for support his knees almost giving way at the sight of his pretty blonde wife sucking on the gangster's cock while his own erection throbbed painfully in his pants.

"Glurrrgggggg.... Glurrrnnnnnnnn... Murrmmmmmmmmm!" Frank tightened his grip on her hair, pressing her to him, forcing more of his prick into her mouth making her cheeks bulge.

Smirking, he let Jessica suck on his pulsing shaft for the next few minutes, until he was ready for more and then he pulled her up onto her feet and guided her backwards.

Wearing nothing but her stockings and heels Jessica laid back on the bed and opened her legs wide exposing her shaven pussy completely to his eyes as he began to finish undressing himself.

Tom looked at his wife and saw her hands gripping the bed-sheets tightly, her knuckles white as she waited for Frank to mount her. If she wanted him to stop, she would stop him he told himself. Then he remembered her words from earlier that day, 'it's just sex, it's you I love', so he made his decision and began to play with his aching hard-on through his jeans as he watched.

Naked, Frank moved, positioning himself over Jessica's body and her eyes focused upwards to look at the man now poised above her.

For a moment, Tom thought she was going to stop him, but she didn't, she clearly wanted him inside her. One hand reached up behind his head, drawing him down into a long deep kiss while the other wrapped around his lower back as he moved his legs between hers.

'He's going to fuck me.'

'Oh God, I want it inside me.'

'Will Tom still want me after what I've done?'

Forcing the thoughts from her mind her stocking clad thighs spread further apart to accommodate him and Frank's hand reached down between them to position the head of his hard, long, veined shaft at her gaping entrance.

"Please... I want it." She whispered softly.

He leered at her, his swollen cockhead nuzzling between her glistening nether lips.

"You want what whore?"

"I want your cock." Jess gazed up into his face, "Please... just fuck me. I want you to fuck me!"

He moved his hand away and his body sank down slowly on top of hers, his thick length entering her juicy pink slit inch by hard inch until he was fully sheathed inside her.

"Oh fuck, yes... oh yes... it's so fucking.... big!" Jessica gasped, her body arching up off the bed as his tumescent manhood filled her.

Tom stared; the gang boss was inside her, and she hadn't stopped him, instead she had begged him to fuck her.

Frank's hips started to move, his backside rising and falling between her stockinged thighs and, after the first few slow movements, Jessica's legs came around his, wrapping around his calves as her hands both moved down to clutch at his backside, pulling him deeper.

"Oh fuck, fuck... don't stop, oh please... don't stop!" Her cries started to increase in volume as he worked his erection in and out of her compliant form.

Responding to her moans Frank began to pump into her more forcefully, driving his length all the way up into her pussy again and again, his hips slapping against hers with every stroke.

Jessica could hardly believe what she was doing; the 50-year-old gang boss was fucking her and she was allowing it to happen, even worse she was enjoying it. The feelings of lust, shame and disgust this created in her only served to arouse her even more than she was already.

Tom stared, ashamed but mesmerised at the same time as Frank lifted himself up on to his arms, putting some distance between their bodies, and then began to pound even more vigorously into his wife.

He could see everything now, with the gap between them and was amazed that his wife could take all of his huge organ. Her pink lips were stretched around it as he pulled almost all the way out, and then disappeared up into her slit as he cannoned back into her with a thudding sound as their bodies impacted together.

"Oh my God... my God... oh fuck... fuck...oh yes!" Jessica was screaming now, arching her back as she felt her first climax begin to grow within her.

Squeak!

"Ungh!"

Squeak!

"Ungh!"

Squeak!

Beneath their writhing bodies the bedsprings were creaking rhythmically in time with Frank's strokes, punctuating his grunts, as he pistoned his manhood into Jessica's wet and willing sex.