Undercover Stripper 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, oh fuck, oh my God... I'm... I'm cuuummmminnggggggggggg!"

Jessica squealed, her body thrashing under her lovers as her orgasm finally exploded totally overwhelming her and sending her into a series of wild convulsions.

Slowing his thrusts Frank fucked Jess through her climax until she flopped back onto the bed gasping breathlessly. He wasn't finished with her though and she gasped with surprise when, pulling his still erect shaft from her he started to manhandle her roughly over onto her hands and knees.

"Oh wha... what..."

She quickly realised that he wanted her on all fours, and complied with an expression of unadulterated lust on her face. As soon as she was in position, he pulled her legs a little further apart and then guided himself back into her.

"Aaaahhhh.... Yesssssssssssssssss!" She gasped as his full length impaled her cunt again, the single firm stroke driving every millimetre into her.

There was no finesse now. Frank put one meaty hand on her shoulder and the other on her hip and simply began to pummel her from behind. Jessica's wetness coating his long hard cock and making it glisten as he hammered into her.

"Oh.... My.... God! I'm... Ahhhhhhh... fuck!" Jess squealed, her tits jiggling under her as he vigorously slammed his length deep into her belly

Within minutes Jessica was close to the edge again, his fingers grasping her long blonde hair and yanking her head up as she began to push back onto him, her climax looming.

"Aaahhhh... Yeeessssss, Yes, yes.... don't stop... please don't stop!"

As Frank continued to piston his shaft into her Jess felt the sensations building rapidly inside her, overcoming her self-control and sending her into a series of uncontrolled spasms.

"Fuck I'm gonna.... CUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she rocked onto him and trembled violently, her moans turning into a loud wail of ecstasy as she came again, her pussy clenching around his rod.

Putting both hands on her shoulders as Jess sought to move forward the older man kept himself buried in her letting her shudder through yet another orgasm until, when it finally subsided, he began to hammer away at her again.

"Ungh... Unhhh... Unhhhh!"

Helpless to resist Jessica took it all, her tits bouncing every time his hips slapped against her arse. Sex with Markov had been good but she knew that tonight she was being fucked by an expert, a man who really knew how to please a woman.

"Oh God... cum for me... I want you to cum in me." She moaned, desperate to feel him lose control and give her his seed.

Finally, a minute or two later she got her wish.

Frank pulled an exhausted Jess onto him again, grabbing her by her shoulders, and thrusting all the way into her violently, bringing a gasp from her as his buttocks clenched and he groaned loudly.

"FUCKKKKKKKK, take it, yes, take it..... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

With his head thrown back he grunted triumphantly, his cock throbbing inside of Jessica as he pumped his seed into her belly.

Tom watched as Frank came in his wife, making tiny little thrusts into her pussy, each one bringing another whimper from her until finally, he was spent and he allowed her to flop forward on to the bed.

Face down and breathing heavily Jess barely managed to kick off her shoes before her eyes closed.

A moment later Frank laid down next to her.

Wrapping an arm around Jess's waist he moved up behind her, spooning with her as she snuggled back against him while they both slowly recovered. His penis had wilted rapidly, but even soft it was still large, maybe larger than any other she had had.

They both had their eyes closed, and so Tom moved to the bathroom where he quickly stroked himself to orgasm too. It only took a moment, and after the relief flooded through him, he felt the familiar tired sensation begin to wash over him as well.

Returning to the front room he left the lovers alone and lay down on the sofa staring up at the ceiling.

'There was no way she would want him now. Not after Frank had fucked her like that.'

'Why had they started this stupid investigation?'

'What was he going to do without the only woman he had ever loved?'

Somewhere along the way, as he mulled over the multitude of thought's whirling around in his head, he eventually fell asleep.

Squeak!

Squeak!

Squeak!

Tom opened his eyes.

It was barely light outside and, slightly disorientated, he pushed himself upright. Looking about him, he tried to focus on the noise that had woken him.

Squeak!

Squeak!

Squeak!

He stood up and half stumbled towards the open bedroom door where the sight before him brought him fully awake and erect in an instant.

Jessica was still in her stockings and sitting astride Frank Harwood cowgirl fashion, her hands on his chest as she fucked herself onto his cock.

Her head was thrown back, long blonde hair swaying about her shoulders, as her slim body bucked and jerked riding him while his hands wandered from her waist to her tits and back again.

"Oh fuck, it's so big... Oh God, I'm gonna...!" Her soft moans filled the room as he stood in the doorway and watched their mating.

As her body rose and fell, impaling her pussy on his erection, her head turned towards her husband in the doorway and their eyes met.

Staring straight at him Jess couldn't stop the feelings as they slammed into her body sending her over the edge, her slim frame writhing uncontrollably on Franks iron hard dick.

"Fuck, oh fuck... I'm gonna.... CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" She stared at her husband, squealing with pleasure, as she came.

Her body tensed then jerked rapidly, Franks hands groping her breasts roughly as her orgasm took her, sending a tidal wave of pleasure through her.

Opening her eyes as the sensations began to ebb away, she mouthed, 'I love you!' to him before Frank rolled her over onto her back, his prick never leaving her still gushing cunt.

With Jessica spreadeagled under him he began to fuck her vigorously, his bottom pumping furiously between her splayed thighs as he hammered his hard shaft into her pussy.

"Ungh... Unghhh... Ungh... Unghhhh!" Frank grunted with every thrust he made as he drove his cock into Jess's body, forcing it as deep as he could.

"Oh... my... God, yes... yes.... fuck MEEEEEEEEEEE!" Her shrieks reverberated around the room as she thrashed under her lover taking every inch of his length in her.

Standing in the doorway Tom watched their second coupling, Jessica's fingers twisting in the bedcovers as she convulsed under Franks body. Her head jerked from side to side flinging her blonde hair across her face and her husband knew her second climax was obviously building in her.

"Oh shit... I'm... CUUUMMMMMIIINNNGGGGGGGGG!" She screamed, her slim frame starting to spasming violently again, her back arching up off the bed, as her orgasm hit her like a thunderbolt.

Franks thrusts increased in their ferocity and he began to slam his hardness forcefully into Jess's compliant form. Forcing her into the mattress until, almost without warning his whole body tensed.

"Aaaahhhhhh... fuck, fuck.... take it whore.... yesssssssss!" He groaned shuddering intensely, his weight on her pressing her down.

His buttocks clenched then pumped frantically and Jessica knew he was pumping another copious load of his seed into her belly.

"Oh yes... cum in me." She whispered, her arms encircling his neck, pulling his mouth to hers in a deep passionate kiss.

Turning away, his heart thudding as if it was about to burst Tom's shoulders slumped in abject surrender as he headed to the kitchen.

Chapter 14 - Outcomes & Implications

"Can I have one.... please?"

Tom had just finished making coffee when he heard Jessica's voice behind him.

"Yeah, sure." He turned around but kept his eyes on the floor as she stood in the door.

She leant against the door jamb, an uncertain look on her face, "Are you ok baby?"

"I don't know," He confessed honestly, "I'm jealous, confused, aroused and most of all scared. All I really know is that I love you so much but at the same time I want to see you being fucked by other men."

As he spoke a tear slid down his face and he hurriedly wiped it away.

Jess gave him a forlorn smile, "I love you to."

"But...."

"But what?" She suddenly seemed confused.

"You're going to leave me for him, aren't you?"

They stood silent for a moment just looking at each other, Tom still in his clothes from yesterday while she was just wearing an old t-shirt, she must have dragged out of the laundry basket.

It was short enough that it didn't quite cover her crotch and he could see her puffy reddened lips peeking about below the bottom edge.

The silence was broken by an audible 'plop!" and they both looked down between her feet at the glob of semen that had dripped out of her recently fucked pussy.

"Oooops!" Jessica giggled, her face turning red, "Frank's stuff is still leaking out of me."

Her embarrassment made him chuckle and before he knew it, she was in his arms kissing him.

"I'm not leaving you." She pulled back holding him at arms-length, "Can we talk properly... when he's gone?"

Tom nodded, "Yeah, I think we need to."

With that agreed she took her coffee and they sat at the table enjoying a quiet moment together.

"Do I get a coffee or is this private?" A fully dressed Frank Harwood came into the kitchen and dropped into a chair, taking Jessica's hand and pulling her across onto his lap.

She didn't resist and just looked helplessly at her husband as one arm encircled her waist while the other slid up under her t-shirt to cup one of her small firm tits.

Putting the mug of coffee in front of him Tom sat back down, watching as the older man casually molested his un-protesting wife.

"You're gonna make a great whore baby." Frank told her, his fingers pinching and rolling her nipples, making her moan softly, "Did you tell your husband, your first client will be this Friday?"

Jessica bit her lip giving an almost imperceptible shake of the head to tell Tom not to react. If he noticed Frank didn't mention it and continued mauling her perky little breasts as he spoke.

"Your wife is an excellent fuck Tom. I've had a lot of whores in my time and I can tell you she's one of the best." His derisive comments just made Tom want to strangle him but, somehow, he held on to his temper.

Slowly finishing his coffee Frank intermittently groped Jess's tits before shoving her off his lap and getting up to leave.

"Don't forget, Friday at my house. Be there for 9 p.m. and your first client Jessica." His business-like tone was curt and abrupt, "And Tom, feel free to come along, you'll probably be driving your wife to most of her customers in the future anyway."

He pulled Jess against him, kissing her one final time before turning to go.

"Oh, and don't fret baby, you'll be spending plenty of time in my bed as well." He leered at her one last time, slapping her rear, before he let himself out.

With Frank gone the two of them sat and looked at each other for a long moment before Jessica broke the silence.

"Are you ok?" She looked miserably at her husband, repeating her question of earlier.

"You want Frank, don't you?" The question came out before Tom could stop himself.

"No! Never... I... I want you." The reply was simple and emphatic, "You are the only man I will ever want."

"That's kind of hard to believe after watching how much you enjoyed him fucking you." He snapped, his comment sounding more acerbic than he really intended.

Across the table Jess went pale, her eyes filling with tears.

"I couldn't help how he made me feel. He knows how to please a woman, that's all. We talked about me enjoying the sex but now... now you hate me for it."

Getting up she went to walk out of the kitchen but before she reached the door Tom had pulled her back into his arms.

"I'm sorry. You're right. If you are going to do it you might as well enjoy it."

She clung to him as he spoke, burying her face in his chest and sobbing desperately.

"We should never have started this. I'm going to lose you, aren't I?"

"Shhhhhh... It's ok baby."

"It isn't, it isn't. You want to break up with me because I'm a slut." Her voice rose several decibels and she started to become hysterical.

"JESSICA!"

Tom held her at arm's length and shouted.

It had the desired effect and she stopped and stared at him, her chest heaving.

"I'm not breaking up with you. You aren't going to lose me. I love you."

Her eyes widened as she looked at him, an expression of desperation on her face.

"Do you mean it. You really still love me?"

He nodded.

"I love you so much." She flung her arms about his neck and crushed her slim frame against his.

He hugged her back and smiled, "OK, I just had to ask."

"I mean it though I want to stop this now, before anything more happens." Jess stepped back from him wiping her eyes.

"But we've come this far and you've... you've..." Tom looked at her in disbelief.

"I'm not risking our marriage." She declared adamantly, "I won't do it. I don't want to lose you."

He took hold of her shoulders, "You're not. We're both overwrought by what's happened but we're being honest and I really believe we can do this."

"We do need to talk though." Jessica moved onto his lap when he sat down, "We need to understand what we both want from this."

"Do you mean the investigation or us?" Tom queried.

Jess sighed and laid her head on his shoulder, "Both I guess. We need to get inside Frank's house. We aren't going to find anything that will convict him at the club."

He gave her a squeeze, "I know babe."

"Frank intends whoring me out. You know that don't you? But I thought maybe if I did it on Friday like he wants, one of us might find something we could use." Her voice lacked the conviction of her words however.

"It's ok, it's just sex remember." He grinned and kissed his wife's forehead, "Frank is another matter though."

Jessica snuggled against him, "Well he is very well-endowed and he certainly knows what to do with it but he's not you. Yes, last night and this morning the sex was fantastic, but he's arrogant, cruel and egotistical."

"Why did you sleep with him?" Tom changed the subject slightly.

"Because we both wanted me to. I knew that's what you really wanted, me in his bed for the night." She stated bluntly.

He knew she was right, "And this morning? Who started the sex?"

Jessica blushed, and looked down at the floor, "I did. I went down on his cock while he was asleep and then I straddled him. I'm sorry."

"Don't be I would have wanted you to do that." He admitted not looking her in the eyes.

"So, what about us?" Jess looked at him nervously.

"Honestly?"

"Honestly." She said back to me, "Are we.... are we going to split up?"

"I don't think we can go back to how we were. I love watching you on stage, stripping. I love watching you give men private dances and letting them grope you." He told her with as much honesty as he could muster.

"And fucking other men? Even if it's not part of this investigation."

Tom paused, wondering how much he should say before deciding on the truth, "Yes, I want you to fuck other men and I want to watch it happen but I need to know what do you want?"

Now it was Jessica's turn to hesitate for a moment before answering.

"I love stripping and exposing my body, especially when I know you are watching to. The same goes for the private dances, it turns me on being naked and letting them fondle my breasts while I sit on their laps.

"As for the sex. Like I have always said it is just sex. Amazing sex yes but still just sex. Having another man fuck me is such a turn on for me too. So, I don't think I want to stop being a slut either."

She took a breath as she finished and they looked at each other.

"Let's go back to bed." Tom suggested and lifted her off his lap, carrying her through to the dishevelled bed.

It was good hour later as the two of them lay together breathless and naked that they decided they would spend the day focused on their investigations; documenting what they already knew and on discussing what they hoped to find out at Frank's house.

Getting out of bed they showered, dressed and ate a light breakfast before Jessica settled down to work on her laptop while Tom went in to the station, to discuss progress with his boss, DCI Freeman.

Agreeing that they would meet in the Red Lion at lunchtime to eat and review the situation Tom arrived just before one o'clock to find Jessica was already there. Wearing skin tight ripped jeans and a simple shirt, with her hair hanging loosely about her shoulders she looked stunning, even from the back, as he paused in the doorway before entering.

It wasn't her outfit that really got his attention though, instead it was the two young men engaging her in conversation.

The three of them were laughing and chatting easily and he immediately felt a pang of jealousy and a surge of lust as he watched one of the men slip an arm about her waist.

"Hi babe." He announced his presence when he approached them after a few seconds.

Jess turned and smiled at her husband, moving to kiss him on the cheek, "Hi, honey. Come and join us."

Indicating the two younger men she introduced them to him, "This is Jason and Liam."

He said hello both of them, neither of whom looked to be more than 21, shaking hands before giving Jess a questioning look.

"We got chatting when I got my drink." She told him, giving the two young men a smile.

"Yeah, I thought I recognised your wife from the other night when we were at Sin City. She's Sapphire ain't she?" Jason informed him proudly.

"Yes. Yes, she is." Tom confirmed.

He grinned, obviously pleased with himself, "You're bloody lucky married to her, she's fucking gorgeous."

"Jason was just telling me he used to work at Maxwell's." Jessica interrupted him, "One of the bars...."

"Oh really." Tom's interest was suddenly aroused.

That's when he asked Jason if he knew anything about the takeover at Maxwell's but the youngster seemed reluctant to talk. Then, when Tom pressed him harder on the matter, he clammed up completely.

Jess butted in, giving her husband a dirty look and ushering him away "Let me talk to him alone."

"Ok, have it your way." He shrugged, "If you think you can do better."

With that Jessica got up and led Jason and Liam off to a table in the corner where she was soon deep in conversation with them while Tom waited at the bar, by himself.

"What's up Tom?" The barmaid Sarah stopped next to him and asked.

"Nothing much." He kept his eyes on his wife and the two youngsters.

As he watched them Jess shook her head several times, then shrugged and got up to walk back across to him leaving the two young men sitting there.

"You were right he knows something." She confirmed her husband's suspicion's.

"Great, what is it?"

"He overheard a conversation between someone who sounds like they were Frank Harwood and his old boss." Her voice dropped to more of a whisper, "Apparently the buyer threatened the owner that if he didn't sell at the price he was offered, there would be severe consequences."

"Fantastic." Tom grinned, "Will he testify to that?"

She shook her head and frowned, "No, but this is even better, he recorded a video of it all on his phone."

"You're joking?" His voice sounded incredulous, "Will he let you have a copy of it?"

Jessica gave him an odd look, "Umm... yeah, he might... well he will but... err... he wants something in return."

"OK. We can arrange protection or whatever. I'll talk to him." Shrugging he started to go across to him but Jess grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"No, it's not protection." She said evasively.