Undercover Stripper 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom shrugged, "Well what is it then? I'm sure we can organise it whatever it is."

Jessica took a deep breath before answering, "He says he'll give it to you but they both want to fuck me in exchange."

"What!" Her husband almost exploded with rage, "The little shit I'll..."

"Stop right now...." Jessica told him sternly, "and listen to me."

He controlled his temper somehow, glaring across the bar at Jason and his friend still waiting at the table.

"It's because I'm a stripper. I tried to talk him into a blow job." She informed him, "But he insists they both get to fuck me or no video."

"No way. That's not happening. How old is he anyway?" Tom could feel his temper flaring again.

Jess sighed, "They're both 19 and just stop for a minute. Think what I've already done and what I'm going to do next Friday without any definite result."

He took a deep breath; he knew she was right but he wasn't exactly overjoyed about it.

"So, when do the little shits want to screw you?"

"Umm... now!" She said sheepishly, "In the ladies' toilet out back. Liam says that's only used in the evening."

"He's right about that." Tom acknowledged shaking his head, "OK, but we get the video first though."

With the decision made the two of them made their way across to the table where the two young men looked up at him anxiously.

"OK we have a deal but my husband stands guard and we get the video first." Jessica told him firmly.

"I want to see it before anything happens." Tom butted in.

"Umm... yeah sure." Jason answered nervously, obviously worried in case Tom blew up over what they wanted.

Pulling out his phone the nineteen-year-old scrolled through a couple of screens before spinning it round to show him the video he had taken.

It was perfect, it clearly showed Frank Harwood and two of his thugs with the bar owner tied to a chair. They were not only threatening him but Frank was also hitting him repeatedly until he agreed to the sale.

"Fine, let's do it then." Tom begrudgingly agreed.

"Fuck man, I can't believe we're gonna shag Sapphire. This is fucking awesome." He crowed as the four of them headed out of the pub and made their way around to the back.

"Listen, you keep this to yourselves or it doesn't happen." Jess glared at them getting them to agree before they went any further.

The old outside toilets were rarely used except on the busy Friday or Saturday nights or in the height of Summer when more people were drinking outside.

"OK send him the video first." Jessica demanded once they were inside the girl's toilet.

The teenager looked between the two of them, hesitating for a moment before turning on his phone and making the connection he transferred the file to Tom's mobile.

Quickly checking he had got it he then, reluctantly, confirmed its receipt to his wife.

"So, who's going to go first?" Jess stood and looked between the two teenagers.

"It's my video so I guess I will." A smirking Jason stepped forwards.

"OK, how do you want me?" She asked the youngster in a brusque business-like manner.

The teenagers grin got even bigger, "How about you get me nice and hard and then bend over the wash basin for me."

Tom stood by the door, keeping watch on the two of them while the other youngster, Liam, stood to the side his eyes rivetted on his friend. With her face expressionless Jessica moved towards Jason and squatted down, her fingers tugging his jeans open to free his cock into her hand.

"Fucking hell, I can't fucking believe it, Sapphire giving me a fucking blow job." Jason gasped as she began to stroke his rapidly swelling prick.

Jess glanced momentarily across to her husband standing by the door, his eyes glued to her as she guided Jason's young dick to her waiting mouth.

Her tongue darted out to tease around the tip of his organ, coating it with her spit, before she slid her lips around his solid girth.

"Muurrrmmmmmm... Guuurrrgggggggg.... Glluukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk""

Swallowing several inches of rapidly hardening male meat Jessica began swallowing his shaft.

Jason groaned, looking down and seeing Sapphire, the pretty blonde stripper, sucking on his prick, her head bobbing steadily as she worked her lips back and forth along his thick length.

Despite the fact she had been coerced into it, or maybe because of it, Jess found herself becoming wet. Her pussy getting noticeably warmer as she hungrily devoured the teenager's hard length. Sucking on Jason's cock until she was satisfied that he was fully erect and ready to fuck her she eventually let him slip out from between her lips.

"Let's do it then."

Getting to her feet she tossed her hair back from her face and undid her jeans pushing both them and her panties down her long legs as Jason, Liam and her husband watched her.

"Man, she's got a gorgeous arse." One of younger men groaned, Tom didn't know which one, as she stepped out of her clothes and bent over, taking hold of the taps on the wash basin.

"Go ahead. You can fuck me now if you want." Jessica looked back at them, her feet spreading apart so her pink slit peeked invitingly out at the top of her thighs.

"Shit." Jason ran his fingers along the length of her slit, "She's fucking dripping wet Liam, you're gonna love this."

"Just put it in me!" Jess commanded, looking back at him and moving her feet even further apart.

Obediently Jason shuffled in behind her and rubbed the tip of his nineteen-year-old dick along her crack making her moan softly, wiggling her rear invitingly. Then with his cockhead positioned at her entrance he pushed his length up into her in a single firm thrust.

"Unnnhhhhhh... oh fuck... you're... in... me!" Jessica gasped, going up onto her toes, her fingers grabbing tighter on the basin taps as Jason's erection filled her.

Slipping his hands up under her shirt he groped her breasts, pushing up her bra and fondling her bare flesh while he gently worked his shaft in and out of her cunt.

"Get on and do it. Fuck me." Jessica snarled, shoving her arse back at him.

He laughed, "Ok babe."

Then started to do exactly as she had asked.

There was no finesse or subtlety when he began to screw her, unlike her two previous lovers, grasping her slim hips and enthusiastically driving his not insubstantial prick up into her wet pussy. Every stroke forced her onto her toes when he pushed in deep, her blonde hair falling across her face and swaying in time with his urgent thrusts.

Taking all of his length Jessica felt the unwanted feeling of an impending climax start to flare up inside her. Closing her eyes, she tried to suppress it but nothing worked, she was going to cum.

"Unhhhh... shit... oh shit... aaahhhh... fuck me, oh God fuck me!" Jess was lost in a haze of sexual ecstasy as Jason rammed his hard manhood into her again and again.

Tom stood transfixed, once again watching his wife being mated, his own erection tenting the front of his jeans. Meanwhile across the room the other teenager, Liam, had freed his own dick from his pants and was slowly stroking it.

Pushing back as the youngster's hips slapped against her firm rear every time he speared her dripping cunt, Jess started to moan louder. Her puffy labia were split open around the teenager's girth, caressing his shaft as it slid in and out of her gaping fuck tunnel.

"Oh my god... I'm gonna... CUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Unable to stop herself Jessica squealed, her whole body tensing then shuddering violently as her orgasm exploded inside her.

Her fingers tightened around the wash basin taps and the muscles in her long legs went taut as the waves of pleasure radiated through her slender form.

"Fuck... Oh fuck... Aaaahhhhhhhhhh!" Behind her Jason sheathed his cock into her one final time, emptying his balls into her.

Tom's eyes were rivetted on the pair of them as the youngster buried his shaft to the hilt in his wife's vagina, his buttocks clenching as he pumped a copious amount of his seed deep into her womb.

Jessica stayed bent over, clinging to her hand holds and trembling through her slowly receding climax as Jason pulled out of her gaping slit, a glob of sperm immediately starting to dibble down her inner thigh.

"Who's going next?" She looked back over her shoulder at her husband and the other teenager.

"Fuck, I want some of that pussy." Without waiting Liam stepped forwards, his cock standing out like a spear from his crotch.

Sighing Jess turned back and bent forwards again, presenting her rear to the second teenager.

"Go ahead, have a ball sweetie,"

Liam didn't hesitate and pressing his engorged cockhead between her lips he drove his length into her in one firm stroke.

"Aaaaahhhhh..... shit!" Exclaiming loudly Jessica's eyes opened wide and she went up onto the balls of her feet.

"Jesus Christ... I'm doing Sapphire... fucking hell." Behind her Liam began to thrust into her dripping sex, fucking her steadily, his hips slapping her arse with each stroke.

Almost from the moment he entered her Jess knew she was going to come again and simply let the sensations that had been fading away flare back into life.

Liam's hands wandered up her body, under her top like his friend had done, to roughly maul her tits. Pinching her hard nipples, he made her gasp and jerk, pushing back to urge him deeper into her.

"Fuck... oh fuck." Gripping the taps tighter her knuckles whitened, his frenetic pounding pushing her upwards so she was balanced on her toes.

Ungh... unhhhh.... Fuck I'm... gonna fucking...." Grunting with every stroke Liam hammered his manhood into Jessica's oozing slit, driving her closer and closer to the release she wanted.

Twisting her head she glanced momentarily across towards her husband, gasping with pleasure as the sensations burning in her core flared up into an inferno.

"Oh God Tom... he's gonna make me.... cuuuummmmmmmmmmm!"

Squealing with delight Jess came. Her body tensing then jerking uncontrollably as wave after wave of ecstasy rolled through her slender frame for the second time.

Behind her Liam continued to piston hard into her pussy, groaning louder as he raced towards his own release.

"Shit Sapphire... Can I come in you?" He gasped, his dick spasming and pulsing in her.

"Yeah... cum in me... you can... aaahhhhhhhh!" A bolt of pleasure hit her and Jess shuddered violently, another climax overtaking her.

"Shit... shit.... Yessssssssssssssssss!" Burying his prick in her pussy Liam stiffened, gasping as he erupted, filling her belly with his seed.

For a minute they stayed locked together and then the teenager eased his cock out of her, "Fucking hell I can't believe it... I just banged Sapphire."

Unable to resist Tom dropped his jeans and moved in behind his wife, pressing his cockhead against her gaping entrance.

"No, Tom... wait... let me..." She started to protest but he wasn't about to stop.

Positioning his cock at her cum filled opening he slid his length all the way up into her.

"Fuck... oh fuck... yesssssssssssss!" Jessica went back up onto her toes again, gasping with delight as her husband filled her empty cunt.

Half-a-dozen strokes later she was coming again, shrieking and squirming on his prick as he pistoned his shaft into her slit, a white slimy mixture of her juices along with Liam and Jason's cum frothing out around his dick every time he drove it in to her cunt.

"Yes... yes... oh shit... shit.... I'm... cccuummmmmiiinnggggggggg!"

She screamed, her body jerking repeatedly through another massive orgasm, the waves of ecstasy washing over her.

Three strokes after that Tom was cumming inside his wife, adding his own huge deposit of sperm to the generous load already inside her.

It took Jess a while to even stand upright let alone pull her jeans back up her cum smeared legs. Her hair was a mess and the wet patch at her crotch clear evidence of the semen oozing out of her body.

Fortunately, no one was around to see them leave as it would have been completely obvious to them what the four of them had been doing in the outside toilet.

They said their farewells to a smirking Jason and his friend Liam leaving the pair of them to go back into the pub while Jess took Tom's arm and they set off for their car.

"You ok?" She asked hesitantly once they were alone.

He grinned and kissed her, "Better than ok."

"Will the video be enough to convict him?" Jessica finally asked her husband when we were back in the car.

Tom shook his head, "Unlikely but it's a huge step forward. It will certainly give us grounds for search warrants but we still need to know where to look."

"So, it's back to the club and Friday night then?" His wife said apprehensively, fairly certain of what his answer would be.