Undercover Stripper 09

Story Info
A couple go undercover to investigate a crime syndicate.
9.5k words
4.8
10k
17
4

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17 - Prostitute

Tom stood in the bedroom doorway watching dejectedly as Jessica rolled the black stockings up her long legs and fastened them to the clasps on her suspender belt.

"Are you really sure about this?" He asked with a sense of uneasiness, "You're actually going to become a prostitute if you do this for him."

His wife looked up at him as she stepped into the tight little blue cocktail dress she had chosen to wear.

"We don't have much choice, do we? We need to find out where he keeps his books or something else that will incriminate him properly. Now zip me up please baby."

Drawing up the zipper he had to admire the outfit she had chosen.

The dress was only just decent, strapless and tight it only covered her down to mid-thigh, barely concealing her stocking tops. Undoubtedly, she would have to be careful when she sat down.

"Do I look ok?" Jess wanted to know as she slipped on her black 3" stilettos.

"You look fabulous." Her husband responded glumly.

It was Friday night and they were heading to Frank Harwood's house where Jessica was supposed to 'entertain' one of his VIP guests at a small intimate party.

The intervening few days between their night with Rob and now had been uneventful. Jessica had done two shifts at the club, Wednesday night and Friday afternoon, both without incident, and the two had barely spoken about the subject of Rob with so many other things on their minds.

He felt sure that Jess was contemplating some sort of longer-term arrangement with their neighbour, once their investigation was over. Either with him in their bed or her in his, but as yet she hadn't divulged anything to him yet.

"Are you coming or do I have to drive myself?" Jessica's voice startled him.

"What... no, no... I'm ready." He picked up his keys and headed for the door.

"Tom."

He stopped and turned back towards her only to find her slipping her arms about his neck.

"I love you Tom... Remember it's just sex. Tonight is just another step towards bringing Frank Harwood down."

He pulled his wife closer, enveloping her in his grasp.

"I love you to, and yeah, I know it is but after everything else...."

"Don't you want your wife to become a prostitute?" Jessica giggled and fluttered her eyelashes at him.

Tom grinned, "Well yes, the idea really turns me on, but maybe it's going a bit too far."

"Come on we should go. We don't want to be late." Jess didn't answer and extricated herself from her husband's arms before picking up her clutch bag.

The drive to Frank's large detached house, took them around forty minutes and they arrived on his driveway just before a half past eight well ahead of the nine o'clock time they had been told.

They had barely entered the front door before Frank was there, quickly whisking Jessica away from her husband. Putting her arm through his he led her into the party leaving Tom to follow miserably, a few steps behind.

It was obvious to Jess from the looks that she got that most of the men there knew she was one of Frank's whores and, potentially, available to them at some time in the future. However, he didn't bother to introduce her to anyone else and just made a beeline for a large black male at the other side of the room.

"Byron, meet Jessica. This is the young lady I was telling you about." He guided Jess towards the other man, "Jessica this is Byron Williams."

The black man took her hand but let his eyes roam lasciviously up and down her body as a wicked smile crossed his lips.

"She's even more lovely than you said." Byron told the gang boss with a smirk.

"She certainly is. I'll leave you two to err... to get...acquainted." Frank grinned and moved back to Tom.

"Fucking hell, I almost kept her for myself tonight, she looks a million dollars." He leered at her as he said it to him.

"Yeah, she does." Tom agreed sullenly, still watching his wife interacting with her 'customer'.

"Get used to it, you'll be driving her to all her client bookings after this week-end. She's going to be very, very popular." He sneered at Tom derisively.

"But make sure she's here for 7 o'clock on Sunday night. I want to have her again first." He added after a moment, "I intend to be fucking her a lot as well."

Seething, Tom kept his temper under control. There was nothing he could do for the moment but accept Frank's orders.

For the next half-hour or so he stood around looking unhappy as he watched his wife and her 'client' chatting and laughing while they got to know each other. Byron's large black hand frequently wandering from her waist down onto her arse to gently grope her.

However, he did manage to get a moment with her when she excused herself to go to the bathroom and he discretely followed her out of the main room.

"So, what's the plan?" He asked as soon as they were out of earshot.

"Do you know who he is?" Jessica responded with a question of her own.

Tom shook his head, "No idea, sorry."

"He's standing for Parliament. He's probably going to be our next MP and I guess Frank wants him in his pocket." She informed her husband knowingly.

"Blackmail then?"

It was her turn to nod, "I've got to get him into the master bedroom, which won't be difficult. He can't keep his hands off me."

She shivered, partly from lust and partly from disgust, as she thought about his thick dark fingers on her body before continuing.

"My guess is that Frank intends to record him having sex with me somehow, to use as leverage later."

"So, all I have to do is find out how and where he's taping you?" Tom frowned knowing it wasn't going to be easy.

"I'd better get back; he's already getting impatient to get me upstairs." She kissed her husband lightly on the lips, "Remember, you're the man I love."

With that she turned on her heel and made her way back to the party.

"Sorry, there was a bit of a queue." Jess smiled at her client letting him slip his arm around her again.

When Tom returned to the party a couple of minutes later his wife was standing with Byron, his arm encircling her waist with his large black hand resting on her arse as they talked.

Frank came across to him, smirking, "You're a voyeur, you'll enjoy this Tom, follow me."

He glanced back at Jessica as he walked after Frank but Byron was already leading her away, guiding her towards the stairs.

Taking him into his office, Frank locked the door before going to the wall behind his desk. Then pressing a hidden switch, he opened a panel to reveal a large television screen.

"Just watch."

He operated a couple of buttons on his desk and the screen sprang to life to show four images of a luxurious bedroom, all taken from different angles.

"State of the art video recording equipment." He grinned at Tom as he opened another secret panel, this one with a safe behind it.

Tom couldn't see the code Frank used to open it but what he did see were a number of ledgers and a small quantity of computer discs stored there. Selecting an unused one from the pile the gang's boss unwrapped it and inserted it into a machine before turning his attention back to the screen on the wall.

Just at that moment the door to the bedroom opened and Tom watched as Byron Williams walked in with Jessica following behind holding onto his hand. Glancing apprehensively around her Jess realised they were in the master bedroom and, dropping his hand, she stood still turning to face her first ever client, waiting patiently as he closed the door.

Byron stepped towards her and she let him pull her body to his, her arms encircling his neck as he lowered his mouth onto hers in a long deep lingering kiss. Offering no resistance, she permitted his large hand to slide up between them, caressing her body as it went, to fondle her breast through the material of the dress. His sausage-like dark fingers digging into her small mounds, crudely mauling them as he mashed his thick lips onto hers.

"Maybe I should take it off." Jess murmured coyly, disentangling herself and moving away from him, "Perhaps you would do the honours and unzip me?"

Byron grinned as she turned her back, drawing her zip all the way down and allowing her dress to peel apart along her spine while she held it coquettishly across her chest.

In the other room Tom stared at the screen, watching intently as his wife let the garment fall to the floor. Exposing her breasts, she paused to scoop it up and deposit the garment across a chair before slipping back into her client's arms.

"There, isn't that better?" She purred sexily, tilting her head upwards and lifting her mouth up to his.

He leant in to kiss her again, his hand cupping her bare tit so his fingers could start to tease her firm nipples into lust hardened peaks.

"Oh shit."

Jessica trembled, mumbling, her arms back about his neck as she pressed her body tight against his, responding to his touch. She had gone into the room intent on playing her role as Frank's whore and faking her response but, as always, her body was starting to betray her.

Standing next to Tom, Frank was an equally avid spectator, his hand rubbing the bulge at the front of his pants while his eyes stayed glued to the screen.

"Jesus Christ, she's something else." He whispered to himself, echoing Tom's own erotic thoughts.

"Oh fuck, yes... that's feels so good.... Aaaahhhhhhhh!"

Jessica closed her eyes and threw her head back, whimpering softy as her long blonde hair fell around her shoulders, when Byron lowered his mouth to her breasts. Taking each nipple between his lips, to suckle greedily on them, he made her squirm and sigh with delight.

As he took her breasts in his mouth Byron's hand slid down her body until it was between Jessica's stockinged thighs. Letting his dark fingers trace along her slit through the gusset of her panties while she clung on to him, her head resting on his shoulder.

Hooking her knickers to the side he forced a single digit up into Jess's cunt, opening her puffy nether lips around it as he started to finger her roughly, forcing himself knuckle deep inside her.

"Aaaaahhhhh.... Unhhhhhh!" She shuddered and dug her painted nails into his shoulders, her legs parting to give him easier access to her soaked vagina.

The wet squelch of her pussy filled the bedroom as Byron William's crudely finger fucked her, driving her rapidly towards an unwanted and speedy climax.

"That's it...come for me baby...come for me!" He told her, adding a second finger and working them both in and out of her dripping quim, her labia clinging, limpet like, to them.

She didn't disappoint him, her knees buckling so that only his arm about her waist was keeping her upright, as the dark meaty fingers brought her to her first orgasm of the evening.

"Oh fuck.... oh shit, I'm... aaahhh... I'm cummminngggggggggg!" her voice quivered as she went over the edge and her climax plundered her body.

Waiting until the final ripples of her orgasm faded, he eased his sticky fingers from her pussy. Then, with a sneer, Byron offered them to Jess and as she looked into his eyes, she slowly and sensuously licked them clean, tasting her own cum as she did.

"That's a good girl." He smirked as she dropped to her knees in front of him, her fingers automatically tugging at his zip to unfasten his pants.

She would have done it anyway, as part of the role she was playing, but somewhere along the way she had found herself wanting to do it, wanting to have his cock in her hands, and more.

Easing his trousers down to his knees Jess hooked her fingers in the waistband of his underwear and pulled them down as well so his cock sprung free.

"Oh.... My... God!" She couldn't help but gasp at the 9 inches of hard black manhood that sprung free and almost hit her in the face, "It's fucking... huge."

Jessica stared at the massive ebony rod that she was expected to satisfy, wondering how it was ever going to fit inside her slender frame. She had thought Frank Harwood was large but Byron's big black dick had him beat on length and thickness.

"It is baby and it's all for you." He leered down at her, "Now get your mouth around it."

Grasping the dark shaft Jess could only get her fingers to reach three quarters of the way around its thick girth, as she looked up at her client licking her lips in anticipation.

Slowly, she began to stroke him, using both her small pale hands to caress his dark meat, while he groaned softly clearly enjoying her attention.

"He's got a thing for white pussy and blondes." Frank chortled next to Tom, his eyes never leaving the flickering images on the screen as he toyed with the camera controls taking one into a close up.

"Urrrggggggggggggg.... Muurrmmmmm.... Gluuurrggggggggggggg!"

Closing her mouth around the tip of Byron's black meat, her jaws stretched obscenely, Jessica gagged as she struggled to take in more than a few hard inches.

Thick dark fingers wrapped themselves in her hair and, for the next few minutes, she sucked greedily on the massive cock. Her head bobbing while strands of long blonde hair fell across her face and around her shoulders.

Byron let her pleasure him with her mouth, leering down at her and guiding her movements with his hand until a few minutes later, ready for more, he pulled her lips away from him.

His thick ebony shaft was now glistening with a coating of spit as he yanked Jess roughly to her feet and, without giving her a chance to protest, turned her around and bent her over the bed.

"Oh... what...."

Braced on her arms with her hands on the bedcover she looked back over her shoulder, breathing faster, as he dragged her panties down her slender legs so that they pooled around her feet.

"Now spread em!" The black man ordered her brusquely.

Stepping out of her knickers Jessica quickly obeyed, moving her feet apart, her long legs accentuated by the 3" stiletto heels she was wearing.

Her heart was thumping now and she could feel the moisture forming at the top of her legs, oozing down her inner thighs and making them sticky.

'Oh god, I really am, I'm a total slut.'

She couldn't get the thought out of her mind as she put her head down and raised her arse so that her dripping pink slit was peeking out at the top of her stocking clad thighs.

"Oh God.... please... fuck me!" Jess groaned, wiggling her hips encouragingly as the engorged head of his organ pressed against her tight entrance.

"Please... I want... AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Her sentence was cut short by her squeal of delight as Byron drove most of his cock into her, forcing her to go up onto her toes as she was stretched wider than she had ever been.

Without waiting he pulled back and thrust again, this time burying his entire length in her.

"OH, FUCKKKKKKKKK.... FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Her shriek was so loud she was sure it must have been heard downstairs in the party as he filled her cunt, reaching places never touched before.

Gripping her hips Byron quickly settled into a steady rhythm and began to fuck her, drawing most of his glistening length out before sliding it all the way back in. Her pink labia clinging to his ebony spear, caressing it as it pistoned in and out of her pussy.

"Oh shit.... Yes...yes.... fuck me... just fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Jess's fingers clutched the bedcovers as his steady strokes drove her towards another orgasm.

Controlling the cameras Frank's attention flicked between the different angles shown on the large screen; from a close up of Byron's cock plunging into Jessica's pussy to the side on angle showing her going onto her toes with every stroke and then the front view picturing a woman in the height of sexual ecstasy. However, in most of the shots he ensured Byron's face was clearly identifiable.

The loud slap of flesh on flesh filled the room as the soon to be MP fucked her, every stroke into her willing body stoking the flames of ecstasy that were filling her core.

"Do it whore.... Cum, cum for me."

With that Jessica went over the edge, squealing with intense delight as another climax took her.

"Oh god...oh god...I'm...I'm CUUMMMMMMIINNNGGGGGGGGG!"

Coming hard, the muscles in her legs taut, her body tensed then jerked violently, Jess bouncing on her toes, as wave after wave of pleasure overwhelmed her.

Letting her come down from her high Byron waited, gently easing his shaft in and out of her oozing hole until she had finished. Then pulling his dick out of her, he rolled her onto the bed so she lay back with her stockinged legs spread wide, her chest heaving breathlessly.

"Tell me what you want baby." The huge black man loomed over her, his cock streaked with her cream, threatening to spear her again.

"Fuck me... I want you to fuck me and cum inside me." She whispered holding her arms out to him knowing that she wasn't role playing, it really was what she wanted.

Byron smirked and lowered his body onto hers, his iron hard black cock impaling her cunt once again.

"FUCKKKKKKKKK...YESSSSSSSSSSSS... FUCK MEEEEEEEE!"

Jessica screamed out loud her knees drawing back as his massive ebony shaft was driven into her.

Sliding his hands under her arse Byron began to hammer his length up Jess's dripping slit, pulling her up onto him with her outer lips folding in and out as they clung to his prick.

Her fingers twisted in the bedclothes and her head thrashed side to side, her long blonde hair plastered to her face as she writhed and whimpered under the brutal fucking she was receiving.

"Oh fuck... yes... Oh god... oh shit... fuck...fuck oh yes, yes."

She babbled almost incoherently, her body bucking and jerking uncontrollably in response to the frenzied pounding that Byron William's was giving her.

"UNGH... UNGH... UNHHHH... AAHHHHH... YESSSSSSSS!"

Above her he grunted loudly, his thrusts losing rhythm, his muscular buttocks clenching tight when he started to shoot his thick seed into Jessica's belly.

"OH GOD... YES, YES.... I'm.... CUMMMMMMINGGGGGGGG!"

Her third and by far the biggest climax of the night engulfed her, her body convulsing wildly under his.

Tom watched every moment on the screen, his own cock harder than he had ever known as it tented the front of his pants.

"Jesus fucking Christ. That woman of yours really knows how to fuck." Frank stated bluntly standing transfixed, like Tom his eyes were glued to the images on the screen.

Eventually Byron rolled off of her leaving her almost comatose, laying on the bed, her stockinged legs spread wide as a huge glob of creamy sperm oozed out of her gaping hole and ran down the crack of her arse.

"You better go get her dressed and take her home. I'd love to do her myself but she's fit for fuck all now." Frank instructed Tom.

"Sure." He turned to go, watching as Frank took his latest recording from the machine and locked it in his secret safe.

Jessica was still laying on the bed when he got to the bedroom, her eyes closed and her breathing regular, although their soon to be MP had long since gone.

"You ok baby?" He asked somewhat concerned as she had barely moved.

"Mmmmm... I'm fabulous." She murmured dreamily, "That was absolutely out of this world."

Gathering up her clothes he threw them angrily onto the bed, "Shall we go home or are you staying for more?"

Sensing something was amiss she sat up, "Are you alright honey?"

"Yeah, just fucking great. Considering I just watched my wife get the fucking of her life and knowing that I'm probably surplus to her requirements now."

His emotions boiled over as he spoke.

Jessica looked at him wide-eyed for a moment then jumped up off the bed, "No, never, that's so not true. I love you. I've loved you since the moment I met you."

She flung her naked body against him wrapping her arms about his neck as she began to cry, "Please Tom, please, I wish we'd never started this."