Undercover Stripper 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheering for more the audience encouraged her as she slipped the dress off her shoulders, letting it pool around her feet before kicking it away to continue to dance in her underwear.

Swaying her body erotically Jess let her head fall back, her long blonde mane trailing across her shoulder blades as she ran her hands up across her stomach. Continuing onto her thin lace bra she pinched her nipples and soon had them standing out prominently through the virtually transparent material.

She could feel herself getting wetter by the second but whether it was from her own secretions or from Danny's cum she couldn't tell.

Smiling at the crowd gathered in front of the stage she turned around and spreading her feet apart bent over, her hands placed on her ankles. Looking back at the audience she smiled knowing her thong had tightened over her wet cum filled slit, barely concealing her sex from their eyes.

Rubbing her right hand against her right buttock she slapped her own bum. Then, wiggling her backside invitingly, she blew the audience a kiss before standing up again as the music switched to her second song; Don't Cha by the Pussycat Dolls.

Another glance around the audience and there was still no sign of her husband and again she wondered where he was.

Putting her concern to one side she let herself get into the moment.

Turning back to face everyone again she continued to gyrate her hips, circling her head and sweeping her hair over her shoulder. Then raising her hands up her back she unhooked her bra and let the straps slip off her shoulders.

Every single male in the audience was rivetted as her top slid slowly down, her breasts coming into view before she eventually pulled the garment away and threw it aside.

Almost immediately a tipper put a tenner on the stage and she dropped to her knees in front of him, cupping her tits and leaning forwards until her chest was just inches from his face.

Giving him long close-up of her chest Jessica rolled away and pushing up off the floor she started to writhe sensuously to the music, her perky breasts jiggling as she danced. Stepping over her top, Jess threw her head back and cupped her firm little tits, running her palms across her engorged nipples before putting her index finger between her lips and erotically sucking on it, causing even more yelling to erupt from the crowd.

Dropping her wetted index finger onto her left nipple she teased it gently before switching to the right.

Just then her music changed again and her final track; Christina Aguilera's Dirty, started.

Turning around again, facing away from the audience, she looked back over her shoulder just in time to see her husband, closely followed by Tracy, reappearing. Automatically her fingers slid into the waistband of her panties, her body still undulating to the music as she stared at them.

'Had her husband fucked the brunette stripper?'

'What if he preferred her now?'

Pausing for a moment she realised that she was jealous.

The beat of the music interrupted her thoughts and she shimmied her thong part way down her stocking clad thighs and spanked her right hand against her bum cheek naughtily.

"Get em off." Someone at the back shouted and she grinned, pushing her knickers down to her feet to oblige him.

No sooner was she naked than an older man dropped a tenner on the stage and Jess dropped to her knees before him.

"You want to see my pussy?" she whispered to the tipper, tearing her eyes away from her husband.

He swallowed hard and nodded.

Smiling she opened her mouth and put her index finger between her lips and sucked on the digit, her eyes locked with his as she rubbed it across her nipple, making the swollen bud glisten in the dim light.

The whole audience was mesmerised as she leant back onto her hands and spread her thighs apart revealing her pink slit still oozing the remnants of Danny's cum.

Another tenner was proffered a couple of seats along and Jessica rolled over, taking the money before laying back and spreading her black stockinged legs wide, her hips bucking up off the stage as she gave her new tipper an unobstructed close-up of her moist pussy.

More cash appeared and she moved again, taking the twenty that was being held out, and spreading her legs for yet another guy.

Gently moving her hand back and forth between her legs, her hips rocking in unison Jessica splayed herself open on her fingers, giving him a glorious view inside of her bare pussy. Then extending her middle finger she ran it up between her labia before sitting up and placing it between his lips.

Letting him suck her digit for a few moments, she pulled it free, leaving it lingering on his lips for the briefest second before getting back to her feet just as her music ended.

"Let's hear it for the lovely Sapphire" The DJ yelled and the crowd broke into a huge round of applause.

Her chest was heaving and her pulse racing but she had done it, her last dance at the club. Taking a bow Jess quickly collected up her clothing and disappeared behind the curtain to get dressed.

As soon as she got into the dressing area, she spotted Tracy re-applying her make-up and went straight over to her.

"Did you fuck my husband?" She hissed angrily.

Almost disdainfully the brunette looked up at her, "Jealous? Well, as you seem to be busy elsewhere, I'm just giving him what he wants sweetheart."

Jess went to respond but the words stuck in her throat. Tracy was right she was jealous and she had no right to be, not after the things she had done.

"Just stay away from him. He's mine." She told her and turned away wondering if her husband was going to leave her now.

It was almost one so putting on her street clothes Jess re-appeared just as the security team, including Tom, were shepherding the stragglers out of the club.

Now that their relationship was out in the open there was no need for her to leave the club alone so she took a seat to wait for her husband.

"You are so lucky girl. Having a husband who doesn't mind you stripping and everything else." Tracy, slipped onto a stool alongside her, "I might have fucked him but it's not me he wants."

"You really think so?"

"I know so girl." The other woman laughed, "You're earning the money and your man don't mind you getting your fun as well. Just remember he needs his too, sometimes."

"I guess so." Jess slipped off her stool as Tom came back to collect her.

They both said their goodbyes and, although no one else knew, they left Sin City for the last time.

"So, you enjoyed Danny's cock then?" Tom asked her acerbically once they were outside the club.

Jessica looked at her husband sharply, "He made me come if that's what you mean."

"It looked more than that."

"Was Tracy more than a fuck then?"

Tom stopped and stared at her open mouthed, "How... how did you...?"

Giving him a reassuring smile, she told him how she had seen him come back with the brunette and how she had confronted her in the changing room.

"And you're not mad?"

Jessica shook her head, "I'm jealous but how can I be mad at you after the things I've done."

"But...

She stopped and faced him, "We've talked about all of this Tom. I didn't have a lot of choice if we didn't want to tip Frank off, just like I have no choice about tomorrow night."

"But I do. I mean I...."

"You deserve to have some fun to." She smiled nervously at him, "As long as you aren't going to leave me."

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have but I couldn't help it. Watching you and Danny I felt that this was becoming a lot more than the investigation to you now."

"Jesus Christ Tom what do you expect. I've been fucked by how many men? Do you blame me if I get some physical pleasure from it all?"

"I guess not. I just don't want to lose you to someone else."

"That's not going to happen." She slipped her arms about his neck and pulled his mouth down to hers, "I've told you I love you and I always will."

"But Frank, you said he's amazing in bed." He argued holding his wife against him.

"Yeah, and he's an arrogant prick who wants to set me up as a prostitute. And what's more he's about to go down for ten years."

Tom chuckled, "True."

They kissed again, tongues playing, before breaking apart and walking back to their car.

"How about Tracy? Do you want her now?"

He grinned, "No, she's fun but she isn't you."

"Right answer." She told him as she slid into the passenger seat.

Exhausted and emotionally drained the couple fell into bed as soon as they got home, sleeping soundly through till after eleven the following morning.

Jessica was awake first but instead of getting up she rolled on to her side and gazed at her husband. The fact that she loved him was never a doubt in her mind but since she had started working undercover stripping at Sin City and getting fucked by numerous guys, she worried that something had changed inside him.

She didn't want to split up with Tom she was certain of that but did he still want her after everything she had done. The way he had spoken to her as they left the club had made her think,

'How could he love her now?

'Did he really want to be with Tracy?'

'What would she do if he left her?'

Tears filled the corners of her eyes as she started to imagine life without him.

"Hey babe." Tom opened his eyes and smiled at her, "What's up?"

Flinging herself on top of him she wrapped her arms about his neck and sobbed into his shoulder.

"I love you Tom please don't break up with me. Don't leave me for... for her."

"Whoa Jess, who said I was going to break up with you?" He held her away from him.

"After yesterday.... I thought... what you said... and Tracy..."

Grinning he pulled her against him, holding her close, "I'm the one worried that you'll start thinking there's someone better out there or you'll actually fall for one of those guys."

Jessica shook her head, tears trickling down her cheeks, "No way. I told you I'll love you forever."

"But you said the sex, especially with Frank and Byron, was amazing."

"It's just sex, I told you that. Outside of that all the guys I've been with, apart from Rob, have been total arseholes."

"And sex with me is...?"

She giggled, "Pretty awesome to."

"Yeah, that's what Tracy said."

"Pig." She punched his arm.

With that his mouth found hers and they kissed.

Gently at first but with a rapidly increasing passion, their tongues intertwined as they succumbed to their lust. Whimpering into her husband's mouth Jess offered no resistance when he pulled her over onto her back, spreading her thighs apart as he positioned his body over hers.

"I love you, Jessica Whitby." Tom looked down into her vivid blue eyes, his hardness poised to penetrate her pussy.

Wrapping her arms about his neck Jess started to cry again, "I love you so much."

As she said it Tom pushed his cock slowly into his wife, splitting her pink lips apart so they wrapped around his shaft, cushioning his thrusts from the very first stoke as he buried his full length in her.

"Oh god yes... yes... oh Tom... love me!"

Their mouths met again and they kissed deeply, his arse rising and falling rhythmically between her splayed thighs as he started to fuck her.

Her fingers found his hair, wrapping themselves in it and crushing her lips against his, while she writhed under him. Again, and again, he pistoned his erection into her dripping quim, splitting her wide open and thrusting as deep as he could.

"Oh god yes...yes, yes, yes.... fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Twisting her mouth away Jessica moaned out loud, her back arching up off the bed to meet her husband's prick as it was driven deeper than ever into her waiting hole.

Beneath the frantically copulating couple the bed began to creak softly in time with Tom's thrusts. His thick hard cock spearing her cunt again and again as they both surged towards their peak.

"Shit.... I'm cumming.... I'm cumming!" Jessica squealed as her orgasm surged through her body, Tom's shaft buried inside her spurting his cream deep into her womb.

Satisfied they stayed in bed holding each other for a while, neither of them speaking as they both contemplated the evening that was to come.

Eventually they showered and dressed before forcing down some lunch, all the while the spectre of Jessica's upcoming night with Frank hung over them.

Somehow, they managed to get through until five o'clock before Jess went upstairs to take a long hot soak.

Taking her time, she thought about the night ahead as she washed her hair then shaved her legs and her mound.

She detested Frank Harwood she was absolutely certain of that. He was an arrogant, misogynistic and dangerous arsehole who deserved to go to prison for his crimes.

However, she knew the sex would be incredible and she would enjoy more orgasms than she could count.

It promised to be an evening of mixed feelings for her.

She was sitting at her mirror putting on her make-up when Tom came through and stood in the bedroom doorway looking thoroughly dejected.

"Please don't say anything babe." She looked at his reflection in the mirror, "We've said all there is to say about this."

"I just want this to be over and us to go back to the way we were."

Jessica twisted around, putting her mascara brush down, "You seriously think we can go back now, after everything."

"You mean you don't?"

She stood up and dropped her towel before picking up a pair of black stockings and rolling them up her legs.

"I don't know if I can. I mean what about my having sex with Rob." Jess slipped on a tiny blue lace thong.

"What about it?" Tom's face was a picture of misery as he watched his wife dress for Frank.

"Zip me up please." She asked him easing herself into a tight black cocktail dress that clung to her figure and showed most of her stockinged thighs as well as the swell of her breasts.

"This is for him, isn't it?" He asked as she put on her black stiletto's.

Jessica looked at her husband and tried to deny it but he saw through her.

"Fine. I guess we have to talk when this is over."

With that he turned and walked out of the room leaving his heartbroken wife to finish getting ready.