Undercover Stripper 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her, letting her cry into his shoulder, "I'm sorry it was just seeing you like that. Coming so hard with him."

Jess sniffed and looked up at him, "You saw us?"

He nodded, "Yeah Frank has the room rigged with cameras and microphones. He recorded it all."

Wiping away her tears she bit her lip, "And you saw where he keeps the recordings?"

"Mmhhmm... and his ledgers." Tom grinned, "I think we've got him."

"Oh Tom!" She flung her arms about his neck and kissed her husband passionately, "Let's go home. I want you to make love to me."

Jessica dressed as quickly as she could, which wasn't very fast at all, and then they slipped discretely out of the party without anyone seeing them.

"You know Frank wants you again Sunday, for the whole night." Tom informed her when they were about half-way home.

She thought about it for a moment, "When do you think you will raid his house?"

"If I talk to George tomorrow, they'll hit his house and businesses first thing Monday morning I expect." He gave her his best guess, "Waiting just gives him a chance to discover we're on to him."

"Then maybe I should be in his bed Sunday night. It's the perfect distraction and besides if I'm not there he could get suspicious."

Tom groaned, the thought of his wife spending the night with Frank Harwood filled him with despair, but he knew she was right. They had to maintain their cover and not make him suspicious.

It was shortly before midnight when they stepped through the front door of their flat and his wife pulled him straight towards the bedroom.

"It's ok Jess, you don't have to." He stopped her, his insecurities getting the better of him after witnessing her with Byron Williams.

"You're right I don't have to but I do want to. So, shut up and get in the bedroom." She giggled and kissed him before dragging him through the apartment.

Pushing him flat on the bed she reached for his belt, tugging it open and unzipping his trousers as she knelt over him, her tight dress riding up her thighs and displaying the tops of her stockings.

"Jess...." He went to protest before she cut him off mid-sentence.

Fishing his hard cock out of his pants she licked around the crown before lowering her mouth onto it, her cheeks bulging as she took it deeper.

"Eyyyyyyyyy.... urvvvvvv...... Uuuuuuuuuuu."

Gurgling she swallowed half her husband's length, her red lips sealing tight around it as she gazed up at him with her big blue eyes.

Tom tipped his head back and moaned pushing his hips up, urging her to swallow more. One hand on the back of her head pressing her down onto him.

"Fuck it baby, don't do that for too long or I'll cum."

His wife lifted her mouth off him, throwing her long hair back behind her right shoulder and knelt astride his legs.

"Don't you dare, I need you to fuck me."

With that she peeled her dress off over her head and dropped it onto the floor before reaching for the buttons on his shirt.

Between the two of them they managed to get him out of his clothes, his shirt and trousers following her dress before he reached for her panties and eased them down over her hips. Lifting one knee and then the other Tom dragged them down her legs and untangled them from around her feet. With just her stockings on Jessica moved up to straddle his hips, reaching for his cock and guiding the head to her cum lubricated entrance.

"Oh God... yessssssssssss!" She groaned, her head lolling back, as she sank down on him, impaling her slim body on his manhood.

He could feel Byron's semen and her juices around his shaft as it pushed up into Jessica's cunt. Her vagina seeming looser than normal after accommodating the black man's prodigious manhood earlier that evening.

Sliding his hands up her body he cupped her small firm breasts, teasing her nipples as she rode him, her hips lifting and falling, working her juicy fuck hole onto his tumescent pole.

"Don't leave me Jess, please.... I love you." Tom gasped as he thrust up into her body, his hips forcing her thighs wider apart.

"I... won't... ever... I... oh god... I.... I'm.... cummmmingggggggggggg!"

She shuddered to a complete stop; her eyes wide open while her vaginal muscles contracted around his prick as she came.

Somehow, Tom controlled himself and held back, letting his wife jerk to a halt above him before rolling her onto her back, her stocking clad legs wrapping around him as he slowly started to stroke his length into her.

"I love you so fucking much." She looked up into his eyes before pulling his mouth down to hers.

He knew he would cum as soon as he started to thrust into her, feeling her respond to him her body writhing against his, he began to drive into her, fucking her even harder.

"Oh baby... oh fuck.... I'm gonna cum." Within a couple of minutes he gasped, the pressure building in his balls.

"Yes... cum with me... oh God.... I'm... cuuummmmminnggggggggggg!"

Squealing her delight and pulling him against her Jess convulsed with pleasure.

"Oh fuck... Jess!"

Feeling her climax, her pussy tightening around his cock, Tom let himself go and erupted in to her, flooding her with another copious amount of man cream.

It wasn't until he had pumped every last drop of his sperm into his wife's womb that he finally collapsed on top of her his mouth finding hers in a long lingering kiss.

"I love you, Tom Whitby." Jessica whispered as she snuggled in against him.

Completely satisfied they lay in a tangle of arms and legs for some time, kissing and caressing each other until Jessica eventually fell asleep.

Holding his wife and listening to her slow steady breathing Tom lay for a long time staring into the darkness and wondering if his marriage would survive.

Chapter 18 - A last weekend at the club

The following morning, Tom went in to the police station for a meeting with his boss DCI Freeman, to put forward his findings and to agree a plan to take down Frank Harwood.

He was back with his wife by lunchtime.

"It's all set, we'll raid the house and his business premises first thing on Monday morning." He informed her of the schedule they had decided on.

Jess gave him a huge beaming grin, "Great, so all we have to do is not give anything away till then."

"Pretty much yeah." Her husband agreed, "So, are you going to work your shift tonight?"

She thought about it for a moment, "I think I should. We don't want to do anything that might tip him off now, do we?"

"And Sunday night? Are you going to his bed?" He asked gloomily, the mood immediately changing as they both knew what her answer would be.

She looked at him sympathetically, "I know you don't want me to but I don't think I have a choice, unless we want to take a chance on him finding out what's going on."

He didn't answer.

Jess continued, "I don't like him either and given the option I'd rather be here with you."

"But you'll enjoy him fucking you?" He stated, his tone cold and dispassionate.

"Yes, I will. At least the sex will be good even if I loathe the man on top of me. You've got to allow me to get some pleasure out of it." Jessica took hold of her husband's hand.

"Fine whatever." Tom pulled away from her and turned away clearly unhappy.

Somehow, they managed to get through the afternoon, although there was a distinct atmosphere, doing a few household jobs and having an early dinner before setting out for the club. Jessica knew it would be her last shift as a stripper, if everything went to plan, and she was determined she was going to enjoy the evening even though she was working.

Once she was ready, they left for the club rather than just sit around waiting, getting there early so she had plenty of time to undertake any last-minute preparations.

From the moment she went on stage in purple lingerie and black stockings for her first dance, it was clear to Tom that his wife was going to put everything into her last appearance at the club.

Jess held nothing back, taking a little longer every time she was tipped to show her breasts or spread her legs, making sure that each of her customers got to see every intimate detail of her body.

Her private dances were also as erotic as she could make them. The men who purchased her time being allowed to run their hands freely over her tits as she sat, naked and squirming, on their laps.

It was nearly midnight and Jessica was wet and more aroused than she had ever been from stripping. The nights events had turned her on like never before; exposing her body to the lust filled eyes of the men watching her, allowing men to freely grope and fondle her in the VIP suite.

She needed cock and she was looking forward to finishing so that she could get home and ravish her husband.

Sitting at the bar wearing a red lacey underwear set, including fishnet stockings and heels, she was ready for her next set on stage when Tom walked up to her.

"Danny wants to see you in the office." He told her quietly.

"What? Why?" She looked at him a little puzzled by his instructions.

Tom frowned at her, "Why do you think?"

"Shit, you think he wants to fuck me?" She blurted out without thinking.

"Ten out of ten." He gazed at his wife miserably, "Are you going to let him?"

Jess shrugged resignedly, "Do I really have a choice? Unless we want them getting suspicious."

"Of course you have a fucking choice."

"Are you willing to take the risk that they get wary of what we're doing?"

He didn't answer. As unhappy as he was, he knew she was right. Having come this far they simply couldn't risk the whole operation.

Biting her lip Jessica turned to walk away and go through the door marked 'Private' to make her way up to Danny's office.

'She should say no and just go home.'

'She didn't need to let Danny fuck her.'

'It wouldn't endanger their investigation.'

While part of her just wanted to leave, to go back to their flat and make love to her husband, to finish her last night at the club the way he would want. Another part was eagerly anticipating what was about to happen, wanting to feel another cock to penetrate her and make her cum.

"Give me a minute then come upstairs. I'll leave the door open and you can watch from the hallway if you want." She turned back, her heart thudding against her ribs, and told him.

With that final comment she took a deep breath and disappeared through the doorway leading up to Danny's office.

By the time Tom crept silently along the carpeted landing to peer through the half-open door, Jessica was already on her knees, her bra discarded on the floor beside her.

One hand was wrapped around the base of the club manager's thick cock while her lips slid back and forth on the first hard inches. The muffled sucking sounds she was making were loud enough for him to hear them in the hallway as he watched transfixed.

"Muuhhhmmmmmm.... Muuhhhmmmmmm... Muuhhhmmmmmm!"

Strands of blonde hair fell across her face as Jess worked her red lips back and forth along the swollen dick in her mouth, covering Danny's manhood with her spit as she slurped on it hungrily.

"Fucking hell, you certainly know how to suck cock." Danny Brookes gasped, his fingers gripping her hair tightly.

Jessica didn't respond, her mouth was too full of his hard meat to do more than mumble and splutter.

"Guuurrggggggg..... Guuurrggggggg... Guuurrggggggg!"

Her head bobbed steadily as she worked her red lips back and forth along his erection. Her left hand gripping his length, wedding ring glinting in the lights as she fed his shaft into her mouth while her right cupped his heavy balls.

"Gluuucckkkkkkkkkkk.... Gluuucckkkkkkkkkkk.... Gluuucckkkkkkkkkkk!"

The muted sounds of her sucking filled the office and filtered out into the hallway for Tom to hear, making him even harder than he had been.

Letting his cock slip out of her mouth Jess stood up and, hooking her fingers in her panties she slid them down to the floor. With the briefest of glances towards the half open door she stepped out of them and bent over the desk, looking back at the strip club manager standing behind her.

"You can fuck me if you want to." She instructed him, moving her feet wide apart and raising her arse up to give him complete access to her sex.

Danny grinned and stepped behind her running his cockhead up along her slit and between her moist folds.

"Mmmmmm... put it in me." Jessica whispered turning her head to look at the partially open doorway and beyond where she knew her husband was standing.

Readying herself she leant onto her forearms, her blonde mane falling across her face as she lowered her head and pushed her arse up a fraction higher.

"Oh fuck... yessssssssssssss!"

Biting her lip, she emitted a low groan as Danny pulled his cock away and pushed first one then a second finger into her slick, wet pussy.

"Fucking hell Sapphire, you're fucking soaked."

Behind her he gasped, his digits buried knuckle deep as he wormed them around inside Jessica's vagina,

She giggled and wiggled her arse invitingly

"That feels nice but I want your cock in me." Jess looked back at him and demanded more.

The fingers slipped out and he shuffled closer against her.

"Ohhhhh.... Fuckkkkkkk... yessssssssssssss!"

She moaned out loud, her eyes shut tight, as Danny drove his cock straight up into her cunt in a single hard stroke, forcing her up onto her toes.

Grasping her hips, he started to fuck her, slowly and easily, his hard shaft sliding effortlessly between her puffy labia and deep into her juicy wet slit. Every thrust drove her up onto her toes and further across the desk making her groan with pleasure as she took every solid inch of his throbbing length.

"Jesus... Christ... yes, oh yes... fuck me... fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Jessica squealed and writhed, familiar sensations already building in her core.

Danny's hands slid around her so he could grope her breasts, pinching her nipples, as they jiggled and bounced with the force of his thrusts.

"Unhhh... Oh fuck Sapphire... Ungh... Oh shit... Aaahhh!" Grunting he vigorously slammed his shaft into Jessica's dripping pussy, his hips slapping loudly against her bottom.

The more he pinched and pulled on her sensitive nipples the more she jerked back onto his throbbing pole, her cunt muscles clenching around its girth trying to hold it in her.

"Shit, oh shit, shit... don't stop..... I'm gonna....!"

Her fingers tightened on the edge of the desktop, knuckles whitening, as the rapturous sensations he was stimulating bubbled over inside her.

Hearing her moans, Danny began to frantically piston his length into her, urgently seeking his own release. His hips hitting Jess's rear with a resounding slap on every stroke of his rock-hard prick into her fuck hole.

"Oh.... fuck..... Yesssssssssssssss."

He grunted, sheathing his dick deep in her one last time.

"I'm gonna.......... CUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

Jessica screeched as she came violently, her body spasming uncontrollably, pushing back to impale her pussy on his erection, as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

Buried to the hilt in her cunt, Danny's prick spasmed and twitched as it pumped out spurt after spurt of his thick white seed into Jess's belly while her vaginal muscles clutched it tightly, milking him of his man cream.

He stood behind her for the next couple of minutes breathing heavily, just letting his erection slowly soften inside her, dribbling the last remnants of his sperm into her.

"Fucking hell Sapphire, you are incredible." He finally gasped as he slipped out of her, "Frank certainly knows how to pick his whores."

She remained bent over for a little longer, legs spread wide as his cum oozed out of her gaping slit and ran down the inside of her still trembling thighs onto her stockings.

Eventually her heart beat slowed and she pushed herself upright, watching as the strip club manager zipped himself up while she searched for her discarded underwear.

"I really appreciate that baby and thank your old man for me to." He sneered derisively at her and turned to leave the office.

Not wanting to be caught Tom turned away to make his escape and head back to the bar. He had barely taken half a dozen steps when he was grabbed by his t-shirt and pulled into a darkened room, the door closing behind him.

"Thanks Danny, I'll see you back downstairs in a minute." Jessica told him as she began to get dressed.

Appearing in the bar a short while later Jess looked around for her husband with a wistful expression. He was nowhere to be seen and, as she was due to dance, she had to disappear behind the curtain to get cleaned up and changed for her last routine.

This would be the very last time she appeared on stage and Jessica wanted to ensure it was special.

Stripping out of the soiled garments she had on, Jess selected her costume; clean black stockings were rolled up her legs and fastened to the clasps on her black suspender belt. Then she slipped on the matching bra and panties before pulling a nurse's dress over the top.

'Where had Tom gone?'

She couldn't help but wonder as she waited in the changing area.

Upstairs Tom found himself being kissed fervently; the lithe figure of Tracy pressed herself up against him.

"We don't have long." She whispered, her fingers scrabbling to undo his pants, "And I want you in me."

"No... stop... Trace... I can't... oh fuck."

He tried to push her away even as her fingers closed around his tumescent manhood, her need clearly apparent by the way she stroked the hard length urgently.

"Come on Tom, she's had her fun." Her mouth murmured into his as he began to return her kisses, "Now it's your turn."

Running his hand down her body his fingers traced across her bare breasts before finding her shaven mound and he realised, with a shock, that she was totally nude.

"Shit Tracy... we... we shouldn't..." Groaning softly he caressed her wet slit as his resistance evaporated.

"Fuck me... please... I want you in me." Guiding his dick towards her pussy her legs parted and she leant back to rest her shoulders against the wall.

It was awkward but somehow the head of his prick slipped into her as she wrapped one leg around him and then, with a single thrust, Tom filled her with his hard meat.

"Yes... oh yes... take me baby... take me."

Clinging to him she wrapped her arms about his neck and whimpered when he started to fuck her, lifting her off her feet with every stroke.

"Unnh.... Unnh.... Unnh.... Unnh!"

Grunting in time with his forceful thrusts Tom let his desperate need for release take control of him. Pounding up into the brunette stripper he took her callously, hammering his throbbing rod up into her wet and willing sex.

"Shit... oh shit... oh Tom, you're gonna make me..."

The pair clung together as they went over the edge, Tom erupting into her as she came hard on his cock.

"CUM!" She moaned with delight convulsing on his erection.

Back in the dressing room Jess checked her make-up one last time and, taking a deep breath, she listened as the DJ announced her.

"Gentlemen, for the last time tonight please put your hands together for the delightful Sapphire."

There was a smattering of applause and Jessica stepped through the curtains and onto the stage as her first track; Hot Stuff by Donna Summer started to play.

At first, she just stood still gazing at the audience and, while she looked for her husband, letting them look back at her. Then one hip began pumping in time with the beat, before she started to strut around the stage bumping and grinding to the music as she slowly unzipped her dress all the way down the front.

'Why wasn't he here for her last routine?'

'What was he doing?'

Her heart was thumping hard and she tried to put him out of her mind and focus so she could remember the moment.