Underestimating Stepmom

Story Info
Are mature women better in bed? Boyfriend places a bet.
1.5k words
4.41
14.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers

Underestimating Stepmom

Before my ex-husband and I split up, my stepdaughter Laura and I had become very close. Raising her from the time she became a teenager was a rewarding experience for both her and me. We decided she would continue to live with me for reasons of stability, and she was also angry with her father. He would gradually attempt to work his way back into her good graces.

Through high school and college she confided in me, and as she grew and matured, the roles often reversed, and it would be me confiding in her.

We shared relationship issues, had fun shopping together, and because her dad seemed to spend more time working, or so I believed, Laura and I would take weekend excursions discovering new places while learning more and more about each other, our likes and dislikes, what excited us and what made us squirm. I taught her most of what she knew about boys.

Laura would often cause me to blush when she would tell me that her male friends considered me "hot." I admit, I have stayed in great shape for a late 30 something, and even now younger guys were always trying to hit on me.

She had been with J.C., her current boyfriend for almost two years, a good looking young man with good manners, a good attitude and very respectful. They graduated college at the same time, had acquired good jobs, and for the last couple of years were just enjoying life.

I liked him well enough to allow him to stay overnight a couple of times a week. I'm the progressive Stepmom. According to her, he saw me as a cool and sexy Mom. Whenever he looked at me, I noticed that his eyes said more than cool and sexy.

Her dad and I had an ugly split when I finally discovered that it wasn't only work that kept him so busy after hours. He was a serial cheater. Laura actually became aware of it before I did and felt guilty about it until I explained to her that neither one of us was responsible for the actions of another person.

Being as close as we were, she was aware that I tended to get lonely some nights and missed the closeness of her father's warm body next to me in bed. It had been nearly one year since his infidelities came to light.

Sequestered in my lonely bedroom at night, I might read, or replay one of the movies he and I had watched, which now seemed so long ago, or pull out my well used vibrator and recall the nights when his cock drove me to orgasm, and my hungry pussy would squeeze his plentiful cum deep into my womanhood. What I wouldn't give to be sucking a hard dick about now.

This one particular night after comfortably settling into bed with a good book, I heard a gentle tapping on my door. "Come in Laura," I said. Who else could it be? In her bathrobe she climbed into my bed and snuggled in close. I wrapped my arms around her feeling something was on her mind.

"Thought I would come up and check on you, she began. J.C. and I were downstairs having a debate about older women versus younger women and which one was the best in bed."

"He insisted mature women were better in bed, with no personal experience of course, basing it on what he's heard other guys say. I said younger because the energy level was different."

"Then he looked at me in a weird way and just flat out said, I want to fuck your mom. I was shocked, she said. I mean, you're a very appealing woman and like I told you, my friends lust after you. I just didn't realize he looked at you that way too."

What she appreciated, she said, was his being upfront and honest about it. Laughing it off, I told her, "you'd be surprised, many younger guys look at me that way. I have to fight them off every day."

"So, what do you think about his revelation?" She asked me, trying to gauge my reaction and my interest while staring into my eyes.

I could see she was really serious and I started to feel a little tingle down below as I imagined the feel of a throbbing cock in my hungry, tight pussy after all this time. "What do you think?" I said, turning the question back around to her.

Looking thoughtful, she finally replied, "I'm open to it, and I'm secure enough in myself if you are?"

We lay there silent for a couple of minutes, both considering the situation. I really do need to get fucked, I thought to myself. "Can you trust him to keep this between us, and can you trust him to see this as a onetime event? I asked her. And one more thing, are you certain that you can handle it."

"Yes on all three," she replied in a soft voice. Then she said, this time not looking directly at me, he's got a big cock Mom."

I smiled and said to her surprise, "I like big cocks. Then I laid out the plan. So here's what we're going to do. First, I'm going to freshen up with a warm shower."

"Go back downstairs and tell J.C. to come up in 15 minutes. The door will be open and I'm going to be lying here on my stomach. To avoid an emotional connection he can only enter me from behind. After we finish he has to get up and leave, no conversation. Deal?"

"That's a deal," she said, obviously liking the part about avoiding any type of emotional connection.

I showered, put on a short nightie, then stretched out on the bed on my stomach as agreed. Anticipating the arrival of J.C., I spread my legs just wide enough for him to see the roundness of my ass and the moistness of my eager, wet cunt.

I was lusting to feel J.C's big dick thrusting inside me more than she knew. This was going to be the most satisfaction I could ever imagine resolving a debate about sex.

I felt very relaxed. J.C. silently came through the doorway without uttering a word. I felt pressure on the bed, then felt his strong hands gripping my ankles as he spread my legs open farther. Trembling with expectancy, I closed my eyes to help keep my promise to Laura.

I suddenly felt J.C.'s hot tongue probing my wet cunt and I shivered. He didn't go in right away, just began exploring, licking up, down and around my opening causing me to emit a low moan letting him know he was starting right.

His hands traveled the length of my legs from calf to upper thigh and ever gently he squeezed my buttocks. When his tongue finally found its way between my juicy pussy lips I released a little squeal signifying he had hit home.

I slowly began rotating my hips while he kept darting his tongue in and out of my slit until he landed on my throbbing clit. Giving him what he surely didn't expect so soon, I squirted a stream of pent up juices in his mouth and all over his face. "I like that," he said.

He stood up, circled his arms around my thighs, pulled me to him and said, "yeah, you do need to be fucked." the sound of his forceful voice exciting me even more.

"Yes, I do, fuck me baby!" He didn't waste time. I raised up and arched my ass, giving him a better target. Taking my cue, he rammed his larger than expected cock in me. "Oh shit, it's so big," I whispered.

"And you're going to get it all. he said. You know that I've been thirsting for this, don't you."

I didn't answer right away. He reached forward and grabbed both of my tits as he pounded my pussy harder and harder. "Give me that big dick J.C., give it to me," I said.

J.C. talked back to me. "You're gonna remember this dick, he said, I've been wanting a piece of this sweet ass."

He pounded me the way a closet slut like me likes to be treated. I couldn't last much longer and he could feel it. Still talking he said, "that's right, give J.C. all that good hot pussy."

I started calling his name, I hadn't been fucked like that in so, so long. "I got two pussies in the house now, he said as he stroked deeper and harder. Come on, cum all over this big cock" he said. He didn't have to say more.

I exploded my wetness on him and felt his juice rocketing into my hot cunt. He didn't stop. He stayed hard and fucked me slow and rhythmically, pleasing me for another five minutes, shooting in me again until I could tell that he had given all he had to give. I fell face forward, pleased beyond expectations.

I don't know how long I lay there, I woke to the sound of my phone ringing. It was Laura, sounding slightly justified. "J.C. said it was a tie mom." But I knew better. J.C. was no fool. Two pussies in the house were better than one.

scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers