Underneath Ch. 03 - FINAL CHAPTER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you talking about?"

"I did not talk with you, I just drove you home."

He glanced at me again, but focused on driving again.

"To be honest, I was not into talking then either. My head was a bit messed up."

"You wanted to kiss me on Wednesday, didn't you?"

I could see him blushing a bit even in the flickering street lights.

"I did... I thought you were making it clear you don't want... " He made a vague gesture toward me and him.

"Well, I do."

We did not say anything more, but the silence was not unpleasant. I felt excited. I was gonna claim him, I was gonna make him mine today. That was how I saw it, in a weird - almost old fashioned way.

We parked in the parking lot and as soon as we were in the elevator, I pulled him again to me and kissed him, until the door opened on my floor.

The moment I closed the door of my apartment behind us, I wanted to get straight into kissing him again, but he pressed his hands on my chest, and stopped me.

"I want to shower first."

"But you smell like heaven..." I tried to kiss him again, but he did not let me. Well, the roles between us definitely changed a bit.

"I would like to be clean before having sex." He said it firmly. "And... I want YOU to wash my beautiful body."

I froze. Ah, so he still wanted to play that game! I smirked.

"Ask for it, Nicholas. It's all you have to do - ask nicely..."

"Please, Jess. Wash my slender body, my silky skin..."

"I love that you call it, how it really is."

I grabbed his hand, and steered him to the bathroom, being so painfully hard the entire time. It was crazy, my dick felt like he was going to tear off from my body soon and assault Nicholas' ass without my consent.

I started to undress him, but soon I realized that he had no women's lingerie on him.

"You... did not..." I was so shocked that I almost froze, as soon as I saw his naked chest and a piece of the waistband of his boxers over the pants.

He blushed. "I could not wear it. Alice would notice..."

"Were you planning on sleeping with her tonight?" I raised my eyebrows.

"No. We don't date, it was the first time she... kissed me. But I knew we would dance. She could feel the bra or potentially see the panties if I raised my hands while dancing with her."

I nodded. "You were thinking ahead. I can appreciate that. However... I happen to have something that you could wear for me after the shower... I bought it but... I haven't given it to you yet."

He smirked. "Will you show me then?"

I hesitated because I wanted to get on with the showering part, but finally, I marched toward my bedroom and took the package from the closet. As I returned to the bathroom, Nicholas was already naked. He had full hard-on, and I just had to touch it. I pulled him in for a kiss and took his dick in my hand - it was warm and silky. He moaned and closed his eyes, but soon I stepped back.

I sighed. "This is it. Another gift for you."

He opened his eyes reluctantly. His dick was leaking pre-cum. He took the package and opened it.

It was a sexy petticoat made from satin fabric and lace.

"I love white on you..." I murmured, watching him with narrowed eyes, while undressing myself quickly.

His fingers stroked the thin, lustrous fabric. "So, I will wear it for you tonight..."

And again, our eyes met in this intense, sexual and...very "our" way.

I took the petticoat from his hands and steered him to the shower cubicle.

I regulated the water temperature to the most optimal warm setting and we both were now under the water stream, facing each other. I raised my hands and pulled them over his hair, making it slicked back again, then I said, smirking:

"That's how I always saw you in the corridors... Hair slicked back."

"You hated it, didn't you?"

I had both of my hands on the sides of his face; I pulled him closer and our foreheads touched.

"One thing is certain. I noticed you more than other coworkers. I remember sometimes seeing you in the cafeteria and just glancing toward you, without even knowing why I did that." I kissed his wet temple and licked over his cheekbones.

"Will you stay here all weekend, Nicholas? I want to... know you."

"I will, if you want that."

"Will you dance with me? After we lose our gay virginity?"

He chuckled a bit. "You don't have to ask me twice to dance. I will dance with you, of course after... we lose our gay virginity! Which, I hope, will be very soon..."

I laughed and pulled his wet body to me, and just stood like that, with my chin over his shoulder.

"I want you... I never wanted any woman like this... It was just medium arousal, sometimes I was just... not satisfied at all. You know. Mehhhh. Nothing special. But with you... I can't explain it. It's a crazy strong feeling..."

He was breathing quicker now, his hands clutched to my back. "I feel very similar... I just want... to give myself to you. To be touched and kissed and caressed. To come for you..."

"Yes... I want to make you come. And I will..." I said, simultaneously while I gently kissed his beautiful neck, with my hands all over him. Our dicks were rubbing, and I felt I could not take it much longer.

I grabbed our cocks, squashing them together. "I need to come, as I will not perform well later..." I murmured and started to fuck inside my fist, rubbing his dick in the process. "Come with me, Nicholas, come..."

He wrapped his arms around me tightly and started to thrust in my fist, our dicks grinding together, our pants loud and shuddery.

It did not take long.

"Jess, Jess, Jess..." He mumbled, and I felt something warm on my abs. It flailed me over the edge. I joined him in a blissful wave of pleasure, cum gushing out of my cock in thick streaks.

"Fuck, yeah.... Finally. I thought earlier my dick was going to explode..."

He giggled a bit, but stopped as I kissed him on the lips.

"And now the washing part, brace for it!" I added with a smirk.

I took my shampoo & shower gel bottle, manhandled him to turn his back to me, and started to rub shampoo into his wet hair. I massaged his scalp with small, circling moves, and Nicholas seemed to like it, as he started almost purring like a cat. He really loved to be touched; he was very compliant and sweet like that, humming quietly as I wandered with my hand over his hair, neck, and shoulders.

As I slid my hand under his armpits he even moaned, so I repeated the move a couple of times, almost like fucking his armpits with my hands. Well, however weird that sounds, armpits are sensitive areas, so it was not all that unexpected.

Soon I noticed he already had a semi, so I trailed my hands lower, to his chest and abdomen. His abs were hard, and felt very nice under my fingers. As I was stroking his muscles, he moaned even louder.

Then I moved my hand to his back, massaging it, and rather impatiently shifting my hands down to his ass. I squeezed it, and he groaned, I slid my finger between his cheeks, and felt his clenching hole. He made a quiet, huffing sound.

I caressed it gently for a moment, circling the muscle rim, before slowly pushing one of my fingers inside. Nicholas whimpered louder, pushing his hips back a bit, almost inviting me to continue, to insert it even deeper. But I had something more on my mind that I had to do.

I fell on my knees. He looked over his shoulder at me with a bit of surprise. I smirked and slowly spread his ass cheeks.

His hole was there - small, similar to a pink, perfect star. I studied it for a moment, feeling my dick awakening.

"Fuck, even here you are beautiful, Nick! Such a neat and pretty hole."

He chuckled a bit, but as I glanced behind his hip, I noticed his dick was also swelling again.

I bent forward and slowly lapped with my tongue over his pretty, waiting hole. He made a sound of surprise and jerked a bit.

"Fuck, you're gonna... rim me?"

"I see you are familiar with the proper terminology. But, yes... I've been thinking about it since last weekend, and you are so... pretty there..."

"I hope it does not stink."

I chuckled. "Not at all, only the scent of shower gel, relax..."

I leaned down again and licked over his tight pucker, gently tickling the pink, delicate tissue there.

"Uhmmm..." he murmured quietly. "It's a nice feeling..."

This encouraging information fired me up even more; I started moving my tongue in swirling moves around his muscle ring, rubbing it over with flattened tongue and slowly poking inside.

With one of my hands I was grabbing his hip to stabilize his position, but my second hand wandered to his stiff dick, and began to stroke it. He leaned his head over the shower wall and closed his eyes.

"It's so nice... please...Fuck my small, pink hole with your tongue, Jess."

And so I did. It was such a fucking nice feeling: the taste of him, his silky insides clenching around my tongue, his sweet moans, small, almost involuntary moves of his hips as he was pressing on my tongue, encouraging me to go even deeper, to fuck him harder and quicker.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... Put your fingers there, please, Jess, my tight ass wants your fingers deeper, please, please..."

Well, who would deny him that?

I stood up, to be in more comfortable position, one hand on his dick, and two of my fingers slipping easily into his aching ass, as he pushed his whole pelvis back, trying to fuck himself on my hand. So, I inserted the third finger, and he cried out a bit, his head tilted back, on my shoulder.

"Yessss, Jess... Feels so good..."

But I did not want him to come like that. I was a selfish son of a bitch.

"Not like this, Nicholas, I need to be there, inside you... Go, bedroom."

He made a disappointed sound as I could feel he was already close, his dick steel-hard, his balls tightened, already preparing the next load.

I pushed him out of the shower, and dried him with a towel in a few quick moves. Nicholas closed his eyes.

"Jess... please..." He pleaded.

I dressed him in a white petticoat, and then he opened his eyes and smiled, touching the silky fabric with delight. He truly looked divine! I smiled. Yes. I loved him like that.

"Now go, bedroom."

We practically ran there.

I took the lube and a condom from the nightstand drawer. But I hesitated.

"Nicholas, I always wrapped it up with women. And I have up-to-date results."

"Me too, Jess."

He laid on his stomach, but it was not what I wanted.

"Nick, I want you on your back. I want to see your face as I push inside."

Nicholas blushed even more, but obeyed. He looked perfect. In his white, delicate petticoat, and with his damp hair spread on the pillow, and his long, slim limbs spread open, he was the picture of perfection. At least for me.

I knelt between his thighs and lavishly lubed my fingers. I bent forward and took his dick in my mouth, and simultaneously slid my fingers back in his loosened hole.

He moaned a long, deep sound, his hips arching a bit. I fingered his hole for some time, feeling that he was closing on orgasm again. Only then I backed out and took a small pillow from the other side of the bed, to tuck it under his hips, and then our gazes met again.

"That's it, Nicholas. The moment. I want it, do you?"

"Yes... take me."

I narrowed my eyes.

"Ask for it..."

He smirked. "Please, stick your thick dick in my tight virgin hole, Jess..."

I did not comment on the "virgin" part as I could already feel my blood boiling. After adding generous amounts of lube on his ass and my dick, I bent and gently kissed his lips. Then I straightened up and slid my hands under his buttocks to align his hole with my dick. As the head and his ring were nicely lined up, I slowly pressed the tip into his pink entrance.

I raised my gaze and fixed it on his face.

His lips were parted, wet and red. He was breathing fast. But his eyes were... trusting, open, almost vulnerable.

"Nick..."

"Jess...Do it!"

And I pushed a bit more, feeling like the head was going past his muscle ring. Nicholas gasped, clenching his fists. I stopped and observed him for a moment. He was evidently trying to calm his breath.

"It's okay, Nick, we have time... You have all the time you need."

He nodded, and we stayed like that for a moment. I used this time to touch his dick again, as it slightly flagged down. I stroked him in slow, long moves, now that my hand was lubed - every stroke was slick and smooth. It was a good decision, as he visibly relaxed and sighed.

"You can move a bit deeper..."

So, I did what he asked of me. With slow, somewhat swaying moves of my hips, I pushed further, feeling his warm, tight passage squeezing me like a hot glove.

"You are so fucking tight, Nick. You feel so good, so good..."

I could feel that my words helped him; his dick throbbed a bit in my hand and his thigh muscles became less tense. I slowly moved my hand over his chest, softly pinching his nipples. He took a deeper breath.

"Go to the end, do it..." he said, almost like a challenge.

"Ask for it..." I murmured.

"Bottom out in my hot tight passage, Jess, please!"

So I did it. I pressed with my hips and thrust my dick deep inside him, making him groan loudly, his eyes widening and his hips arching a bit in a slight, involuntary protest against such an invasion.

Yeah. I was now all in.

Buried deep in his sweetly tight, hot ass. It was truly a powerful, godly feeling. I closed my eyes for a moment, just immersing myself in the intimacy, but soon I opened them, to squeeze everything out of this experience.

To enjoy being in him. Having him under me. Possessing him.

I felt like the king of the world, I was almost drunk in this view.

My one hand was stroking his dick, and the second was caressing his abdomen, the sides of his hips, and his thighs, in an attempt to relax him. I was even making "Shhh..." sounds to help lessen his tension. After a while, I started to make small, swaying movements to the sides, to help him accommodate my girth. I looked down to see his rim muscles stretched around my dick. I gently tickled his pink skin there, and he made a small gasp.

As I could see he was still a bit tense, his jaws clenched and his eyes stiffly fixed on the ceiling, I adjusted my thighs to be more spread aside, so I could lean down easily (I could do a split in my younger years, and I was glad some agility remained).

I propped myself on my elbows over him, and now we were face to face.

"Nick, baby, relax... Let me in, breathe..." I murmured, and I kissed him unhurriedly - the best description of what I did - was that I basically licked over his parted lips and left a small trail of kisses over his jaws and chin.

He closed his eyes, just breathing, taking it in, as I caressed his skin with the lightest pecks.

"Thank you for being so patient with me, Jess..." Nicholas whispered.

"Of course, I will wait as long as you need, Nick, there is no hurry, I'm not gonna go flaccid any time soon, surely not being in this sweet, tight paradise, you so graciously allowed me to invade. You have such small, slim hips, it was obvious you would be so narrow there... "

He raised his hands and ran his fingers through my hair. We kissed for a while, almost languorously, tongues slowly rubbing, sucking on each other.

"I want you to start moving... just do it slowly," he murmured.

I watched his eyes attentively. "Let's wait one more minute, okay? Just to be sure..." I gently stroked his face with my fingertips. We just looked at each other the entire time, as I slowly caressed his temples and cheekbones.

"You are so beautiful, Nick. I love your smell, how you taste..." I whispered, continuing to touch him with leisurely moves. The atmosphere between us became more intimate, almost tender. I could feel some question forming in his mind; he blinked and made a small exhale.

"Do you... want to be with me? As a boyfriend? I know it's a bit premature, but... "

Well, asking me that question while I was buried in him to the hilt was a nice touch. What could I answer, except for one thing?

"Yes. Premature? Maybe. But I want you to be mine, Nick. Only mine. I want to be the only one you let inside your perfect, hot tight entrance. Only one to do you. Only one to see you in lingerie. Only one to give you orgasms..."

He closed his eyes and smiled. "Fuck, that's sexy. I felt your words in my pretty dick."

I chuckled. "I can see you fully accepted that adjective."

He rolled his eyes a bit and smiled innocently. "Well, let's be honest. It is rather pretty!"

"No arguing here! We're in total agreement on that topic."

He bore his eyes into mine and exhaled. "Now, move, Jess, start moving... I'm ready."

So, without tearing my eyes away from him, I started slowly thrusting with my hips, moving back out, leaving only the head of my cock inside and sliding back. He opened his eyes again, his lips also open, his breath hot on my face.

"God, Jess... I feel so full, I feel you so deep in me..."

I shivered a bit, looking into his big pupils.

So, I was having sex with a male.

This realization was like a powerful wave of strange arousal. And as I was moving more and more intensely I understood it was nothing like sex with a woman (no offense, ladies, but it was something entirely different.)

I could feel his strong, wiry body under me; he could not be crushed, he could not be broken by my body. I could feel his long, hard muscles moving slightly as I was rutting against him. His scent was different, his grasp on my back more powerful, and my power over him? So much more... satisfying!

Yep. I said it. You can hate me for it. Fucking a man was sooooo ridiculously satisfying for a person like me, who liked to control and dominate in bed.

I was enjoying conquering another man in that basic - but at the same time - new way! Because it was never about conquering women when I was having sex with them. I just didn't perceive it as I was 'dominating'. It was the normal way to have intercourse - with male-female physical dynamics, biological in nature.

But this, here?

It was totally new, challenging, something so unique, that it almost took my breath away.

I realized that sex with Nicholas changed me.

I realized, I was - in fact - a gay man. Maybe all the time? Possibly, that was the reason sex for me was so... bland, so lackluster before. A bit boring, nothing special. I could never understand guys going crazy over sex! Pursuing women like dogs in heat. I thought I was even a bit asexual because I never felt that strong of a desire in me.

But it was not true, my libido was not low!

There was no going back, no retreating. I loved it just too much.

It started to feel more and more pleasant, as I felt Nicholas become more relaxed, and he was enjoying it to a greater extent with every passing minute. Now, propped on my elbows, I was working with my whole body, thrusting in him, bottoming out every fucking move, making him moan, groan and pant in a lovely, passionate serenade of arousing sounds.

I loved how vocal he became, not holding back, just letting himself be fully immersed in pleasure.

"God, Nick, you feel so crazy good..." I mumbled, quickening my pace a bit more, his dick rubbing over my abdomen, hard as steel, and leaking pre-cum.

Our bodies moving in unison, skin slapping, bed loudly creaking.

Luckily, I orgasmed earlier under the shower, so I had much more staying power in me, and now I was pounding him into the mattress like a perfect machine, every thrust deep and intense. I was rocking him with my entire body - and he took it, he let me, he was able to withstand that. I never fucked women like that, I would not dare, afraid I would damage the cervix with my eight and half-inch dick.

But he could take me all in. And I could see he was experiencing more and more pleasure from taking me like that. He tilted his head back, his fingers dug deep in my back, long groans escaped his open mouth, and I also could hear sounds coming from my throat without me even controlling them, almost bear-like growlings. We were veeeeeery loud, for sure.