Underneath Ch. 03 - FINAL CHAPTER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, I felt so FUCKING good, moving inside his slim body.

I can't express how epic the feeling was. My dick was in heaven; I usually had more pleasure concentrating on the shaft as I was cut, and the head was a bit less sensitive, but... not this time. I could feel my dick crazy hard and extremely sensitive; I had an almost whole-dick-pleasurable experience, as his tight ass squeezed me in a divine grasp.

It was too much. I knew I was closing on orgasm with lightning speed, so I lifted my body to a so-called jackhammer position. I put his legs on my shoulders and started to pump in him, simultaneously stroking his dick, and he was so impossibly hard, that it almost seemed to have an actual bone inside. I guess the term 'boner' had some truth to it.

Nicholas raised his arms above his head; he was trashing his head on the pillow, wheezing, groaning, and even squealing occasionally, which sounded cute. His pupils were huge, almost eclipsing the hazel-gray irises, mouth slack open, lips swollen and vivid pink.

I could really feel he gave me his body to own, to deliver him pleasure, to enjoy the gift of him. And I did, so fucking did, slamming inside him, stabbing his prostate.

"Mine, mine... mine..." I growled, admiring his body writhing in total abandon under me, and then I felt it... His body tensed, arched like a bow, his dick pulsed and semen blasted forth, erupting over his chest and stomach, in long, pearl-white ropes.

The sight of it pushed me to the edge.

I shouted and sped up to explode in his clenching, spasming hole, joining him in an orgasmic blast. Fuck, I think I could see all the stars in the Universe in that moment, going supernova in front of my eyes.

I never, ever in my whole, entire life came harder than I did in Nicholas' perfect hole.

As soon as the last tremors in my body subsided, I almost melted down on his body, feeling boneless, changing into some weird jelly-like creature. My heart was beating so loudly that I could not hear anything else except loud thumps. I hid my face between his shoulder and neck, and just laid there pliantly, as a puddle of jello.

I had no strength to say a word, and soon - as was often the case with me - I started to drift off into sleep, my dick still lodged in Nicholas' body because - weirdly enough - it did not want to go back to fully flaccid state.

But I wanted to avoid being rude, so I forced myself to mumble with already closed eyelids:

"Everything okay, Nick...? How do you feel?"

He quivered a bit, as he was also dozing off.

"Perfect..."

So, I just let it go, and fell asleep.

But after some undetermined napping time, I was awakened by some movements under me. With a weird amusement, I realized my dick was still inside Nicholas, and even more strangely - it was still semi-hard!

I had never experienced a peculiar situation like this before. I felt an odd need to move my hips a bit. So, I did just that - snapping my head up to look at Nicholas. He also wasn't sleeping anymore. His head was leaning on a pillow, his eyes were open, and I could barely see them in the dim light of the nightstand lamp. Nicholas was watching me with an expression I could not decipher, a bit seductive? Or a bit...warm?

It was fucking unusual, I just could not stop moving my hips a bit in his tight hotness. We were looking at each other in total silence as I was slowly fucking him, moving in and backing out, and going deep again...a hypnotic, slow rhythm. Then, as I angled my now fully hard dick more upward, he moaned quietly, his lips parting. Yes, I hit his prostate, the Holy Grail of gay sex. I pushed a bit harder, feeling my semen pouring out of him. Fuck it was hot!

"Jess..." he whispered breathlessly. " It feels so nice..."

"Nick..." I answered in a similar way. "Another round?"

He smiled at me and murmured: "Yep. Get on with it."

And so I did.

It wasn't the last time we fucked that night. We even danced a little after that... And we also talked. But that is a whole other story...

THE END

----------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this story! Please leave me a comment - was this chapter any good or not? Your comments are very important!

As a gay person myself I never had this moment of "realization" in my life, that I also like males. I always knew, since my teen years. So, my description of this state of mind for bisexual males my not be that accurate.

Feel free to share with me your thoughts on what I could improve - and I will use it in my next story!

If you like stories with crossdressing kink, I will have a big one for you very soon! Please follow me and stay in touch :)

Trappedinthecl0set - thank you again for help with editing!