Understall Ch. 02

Story Info
Connor gets more than he bargained for in round two.
3k words
4.71
16.6k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor sat quietly in his room. A few days had passed since the bathroom incident, and he hadn't been able to focus properly in Mr. Meyer's Physics periods. Everytime Connor looked at his teacher, all he could think about was the feeling of his thick, warm cock in his hand. Every now and then his eyes would make their way to Mr. Meyer's crotch area, studying the bulge underneath the fabric as if he had X-ray vision.

"Arghhhhh," Connor groaned. He had never thought of Mr. Meyer in this way. Yes, he was an attractive man. His blue eyes gleamed when he spoke in front of the class. His salt-n-pepper beard was trimmed to perfectly hug his jawline. His thin pink lips curved up and revealed pearly white teeth when he smiled. But Connor had always simply thought of Mr. Meyer as an excellent teacher, one that made him fall in love with Physics and steered him towards studying engineering in college. But now he couldn't seem to enjoy Mr. Meyer's class any longer - not when he was continuously distracted and his cock made a perpetual tent in his pants.

Connor stared at the burner phone on his table and grabbed it. He'd just bought it this afternoon on his way home from school. The screen lit up - it was now 9:30 in the evening. Connor opened the contact list, which had only one number in it: Mr. Meyer's. Getting his number wasn't hard - it was listed on the school's website. The hard part was figuring out what to do next. Connor stared at the number and tapped his fingers on the table. The screen glowed like a magical crystal ball, drawing him in with visions of future possibilities.

Connor tapped the number and went to messages. "Hey handsome," he wrote, clicked 'send', and dropped the phone on the table.

Connor let out a sigh. He just needed to get this... distraction out of his system. That was why he was doing this. Yeah, totally.

Bing. The phone chimed. The glow of the screen captured Connor's eyes.

"Who is this?" the text said.

OK, Mr. Meyer didn't know who he was. Just stay calm and play it cool. He typed a reply:

"Pretty sure you know who I am." Winky face emoji. Sent.

Another chime came.

"Bathroom guy?"

"And I thought you forgot about me for a second there," Connor wrote. Woah, where were these words coming from?

"How did you know who I am?"

Connor smirked, giving himself a mental pat on the back for the stunt he pulled in the hallway. "I have my ways," he texted.

"And you are...?"

"I could tell you but that would ruin the fun, wouldn't it?" Connor felt his cock stir in his boxers. Teasing Mr. Meyer was a lot more fun than he expected.

"You know who I am. It's only fair that I know who you are too."

"Come on, Danny," Daniel was Mr. Meyer's first name, so Connor thought 'Danny' would be a cute nickname, "I know you think it's hot as fuck to mess around with a stranger. Right at school, too."

A few seconds went by.

"You're not wrong."

Connor's cock was on its way to full mast. Before he could type out a message, the phone chimed again.

"So I take it you want to come back for round 2 then?"

Connor held in a chuckle. "You know me too well. It's like we're not strangers at all."

"Well how about we spice things up this time around?"

"What do you have in mind?" Connor licked his lips. His cock was now fully hard, tenting against his boxers. The thought of having Mr. Meyer's hot cock in his hand again-

"Want to fuck me?"

Connor's eyes widened. Did he read that right? Mr. Meyer wanted him to fuck him. As in, his dick inside Mr. Meyer's ass. Connor swallowed, his hands starting to tremble.

"U there?" the phone chimed, snapping Connor out of his thoughts.

Connor took a deep breath. OK, just go with it.

"Sorry, I just never expected such a distinguished teacher as yourself would want to get fucked at school." Yeah, how the hell would Mr. Meyer even dare to think about that?

"I've been told I'm full of surprises." Followed by a winky face emoji.

Connor rubbed his eyes. His cock was still rock-hard. That handjob was the closest he had ever got to sex, and now he was going to fuck his teacher.

"How are we doing this?" Connor texted.

"Meet me after school tomorrow. Bathroom, second floor, science building. Not many people there. 4:15 sounds good?"

"Yeah, totally." Damn, Mr. Meyer came up with that fast.

"Cool. I'll text you. See ya." Followed by another winky face emoji.

Connor shut the phone off and looked down at his raging member. Tomorrow, he would fuck Mr. Meyer.

.

.

.

Connor's day inched along like Los Angeles traffic. His mind was occupied with fantasies of Mr. Meyer. Thank God he didn't have Physics today - otherwise he'd have a boner all period from staring at the man. Connor kept wondering what his ass looked like, how it would feel to sink his cock deep inside, how Mr. Meyer would moan as he thrusted it in and out of his hole. Throughout the day, Connor had to suppress the urge to rub one out in the bathroom. He needed to save his stamina and his load for Mr. Meyer. The prospect of shooting his seed inside his teacher made Connor's underwear sticky with precum.

It was four in the afternoon, and Connor was sitting in the library, trying to wrap his head around some math problems. He couldn't focus on them, of course, because the thought of having sex with Mr. Meyer loomed in his head more and more every second. His knees were shaking under the desk. He was now more nervous than aroused. What if they got caught? What if Mr. Meyer found out who he was? What if he couldn't rise to the occasion, or so to speak? He found himself wanting to please Mr. Meyer more than anything - he was his favorite teacher, after all.

Suddenly, Connor heard a chime coming from his backpack. He reached in and grabbed his burner phone. It was 4:10 already. The message read:

"I'm here. Middle stall. U still coming, right?"

"Yep, coming," Connor texted.

"Great. Douching at school is a pain in the ass so you'd better make it worth it. See ya, sexy."

.

.

.

The science building was completed at the end of last year. Some rich donors had gifted a ton of money for science education, and the school decided to build a new building just for laboratories, completely stocked with new, state-of-the-art equipment. Mr. Meyer was literally jumping up and down with excitement when he got to teach his first class here, which Connor remembered thinking was pretty cute.

Connor got up the stairs and reached the second floor. The hallway was empty, so quiet you could hear a pin drop, and all the labs had their lights turned off. Connor started walking towards the bathroom at the end of the hall. Each step he took echoed off the walls. He stopped in front of the bathroom and took a deep breath. Several deep breaths, actually. He looked back at the hallway and swallowed. Then, with a self-reassuring nod, he pushed open the door and stepped in.

The creak of the door as it closed seemed like the loudest sound Connor had ever heard. The bathroom was quite similar to the previous one - two sinks near the door, three stalls facing the urinals - but noticeably cleaner. No suspicious stains on the tiles or profanities written with black Sharpies on the walls. The room smelled chemical-y but fresh and pleasant. Connor looked at the stalls: only the middle one was closed. Connor's heart pounded like a marching drum as he got in the one in the corner. Stealthily, he closed the door, locked it, hung his backpack onto the hook, and sat down on the toilet. His knees were shaking - was it just him or was it cold in here?

A chime startled Connor. He pulled his burner phone out of his pocket, quickly turned on silent mode, and read the text:

"U ready?"

Connor's hands trembled as he typed: "Not hard yet tho"

He then heard knocks on the partition and looked down. Mr. Meyer's hand was motioning him to come closer. Connor put his phone on the toilet tank and stood up, unzipping his jeans and pulling them down to his ankles. His member was still flaccid. He knelt down before the partition, flinching as his knees touched the cold tiles. Mr. Meyer's hand reached forward and made its way to his cock. Connor stifled a gasp. The man's hand was warm, sending an instant jolt across Connor's body. He felt the rough calluses on Mr. Meyer's thumb and index finger, a product of years of writing on the board and grading papers, grazing against his skin. As Mr. Meyer squeezed and tugged on his cock, Connor felt his nerves dissipate, his body easing up from the heat of his teacher's fingers. Connor bit his lips to stop himself from moaning as his cock hardened more and more. Before he knew it, he was at full mast, and Mr. Meyer's hands retreated.

"You good now?" he heard Mr. Meyer whisper.

"Mm-hmm," Connor uttered as rustles echoed from the adjoining stall. He could almost hear his heart beating frantically inside his chest.

Then, he saw Mr. Meyer sliding his legs through the gap under the partition. First came his feet, which were contained in sheer black socks. Connor started scooching backwards. The back of Mr. Meyer's calves then made it through: thick slabs of muscles covered in a carpet of smooth, brownish hair, followed by meaty thighs. Connor swallowed as his teacher's ass finally came into view.

"Holy sh-," Connor blurted out and quickly covered his mouth, hoping Mr. Meyer hadn't recognized his voice.

Mr. Meyer slid his back through the gap a few more inches, revealing the bottom of his blue dress shirt. Connor's mind went blank. He stared at his teacher's buttocks. The two fatty globes of meat seemed to jiggle as Mr. Meyer raised his ass towards Connor's face. His eyes were drawn to the pink opening in the middle, which was surrounded by tangles of rough brown hair. Mr. Meyer clenched his ass and the hole winked at Connor, making his cock drip pre-cum.

A skidding sound on the tiles snapped Connor awake. He looked to his left and saw a small bottle of lube. "Here you go," he heard.

Connor shook his head to jerk his mind back to focus. He grabbed the bottle, squeezed some lube onto his hand, and rubbed his cock, feeling the cool substance coat his member from head to base. He moved his body forward and lined his cock before Mr. Meyer's opening. Connor started breathing heavily. Oh my god. He hadn't fucked anyone before. How would he do this? Just push in and out? How fast should he go? Did he need to do jack-hammer or deep-dick or whatever it was that they did in porn? What about-

"Hey," Mr. Meyer's voice startled Connor, "you don't have to do this. I'd understand." The man sounded calm and poised, almost like how he sounded in class.

Connor took a deep breath and placed his hands on Mr. Meyer's cheeks. Nope. No way he was going to run out and leave his teacher with blue balls. Also, he wasn't sure what douching really involved, but it sounded like a lot of work that wasn't meant to go to waste. He needed to do this. Connor held his cock with his right hand and started to push into his teacher's hole.

"Oh fuck yeah," he heard Mr. Meyer growl. Connor squeezed his lips together so hard to keep himself from groaning that he felt like they were going to burst. It was as if a fire had started in his groin and spread through his veins. Connor felt Mr. Meyer's ass grip his cock inch by inch. After what felt like a marvelous eternity, he realized he had completely sunk into Mr. Meyer.

"You OK back there?" Connor heard. He replied with an out-of-breath mm-hmm. Slowly, he pulled his cock out of his teacher, feeling the muscles ease as he inched his way out. The head eventually made it through with a pop, and Connor looked at Mr. Meyer's hole. The fur around it was even more tangled and he could spot patches where the lube glistened under the light of the bathroom. The opening was now loosened, and Connor's eyes were drawn to it. The saying "When you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes back at you" suddenly popped up in his head, and he lightly chuckled at the thought. He had just lost his virginity by fucking his favorite teacher.

But of course, he wasn't done yet.

Connor guided his cock back inside and started thrusting. On the other side of the partition, Mr. Meyer purred, his pitch deepened to a warm baritone. The sexy sounds fueled Connor as he gained momentum. It was so hot to hear his teacher lose his inhibitions. It was even hotter to be the one making him moan like so. Connor was losing control of himself as well. His breathing was ragged and he let out groans after groans. The fear of getting caught or of Mr. Meyer figuring out his identity was taken over by pure lust. Connor pushed and pushed at an erratic pace. His balls were slapping against Mr. Meyer's plump ass. His body gradually broke its stiffness and he felt his hips rocking back and forth in a fluid motion.

"Arghhhhh," Connor grunted. Mr. Meyer's ass muscles were gripping impossibly hard against his cock. Connor felt sweat rolling off his forehead in torrents and making his shirt cling to his skin. His hands were also sticky with sweat as they clutched onto Mr. Meyer's ass cheeks like super-glue. The two men were moaning non-stop together, their delirium bouncing off the walls of the bathroom. Connor felt his orgasm building. The tightness of Mr. Meyer was becoming too much for him to handle, and his cock started jolting. Connor's mind snapped into clarity for a second, and panic flashed across his mind. Was...was he going to cum ins-

"Aaaaaaahhhh," Connor squealed. Shots after shots of cum surged out of his cock. Connor felt his seed sticking to the walls of his teacher's ass, which was still squeezing against his member. Connor gasped for air. His vision was dizzy. His cock was starting to deflate in the pool of cum inside Mr. Meyer's hole, and Connor slowly pulled it out. He released his hands from his teacher's ass and felt his body go limp. Holy shit, that just happened. Connor basked in the euphoria and wiped his sweat-covered face.

Suddenly, he heard the bathroom door creak open and jumped to his feet. He saw Mr. Meyer quickly gliding his buttocks and legs under the partition and disappearing to the other side. Connor sat on the toilet and tried to tame his breathing. He heard a stream of water, the flush of a urinal, followed by footsteps. Then the bathroom door creaked again, and Connor let out a sigh. Wait, did this dude not wash his hands? But then again, he wasn't the person having sex in the school bathroom so Connor felt his right to judge others' hygiene was non-existent. He grabbed his phone and texted: "I'm gonna head out first, OK?"

A few seconds passed before the screen lit up. "OK. That was super hot. Thanks a lot, sexy." Connor stood up and started gathering his things. The adjoining stall was unnervingly quiet.

.

.

.

A few days then went by. Connor had texted Mr. Meyer several times to ask for round three, but no reply ever came. In Physics class, he tried to survey Mr. Meyer's behavior for any peculiarities, but nothing. Mr. Meyer was still his charming and witty self. Connor was beyond confused. Did he do something wrong? Did Mr. Meyer find out who he was? Surely if he had, he would have talked to Connor about it right away. Wouldn't he?

It was 4 p.m. on a Thursday, and Connor was walking to the bus stop near school. His car was at the mechanic, and his parents were out of town until the weekend, so he couldn't ask them to pick him up. He tried asking his friends - all four of them - for a lift, but they each had their own excuse. Connor sighed and grabbed his earphones. Maybe listening to some Robyn would clear his mind.

"Hey, Connor!" a voice startled him. He looked to his left, and saw Mr. Meyer waving from inside his car. Act natural, Connor.

"Hi, Mr. Meyer," he said with a smile. The tightest smile he had ever pulled. Why the hell hadn't you replied to my texts?

"Walking home today?"

"Nope, gonna catch the bus."

"Where do you live? I can give you a ride," Mr. Meyer said. Connor spotted a glint of hope in his blue eyes.

"Oh, no need, sir," Connor shook his head, "I wouldn't want to bother you."

Mr. Meyer motioned Connor towards his car. "No worries. How long is it gonna take? 30 minutes?" he clicked his tongue, "I don't have much work to do tonight, anyway. Come on, don't be shy."

Connor pulled another polite smile. "No, no, it's okay. I really don't want to trouble you," Connor turned his head and pointed in the direction of the bus stop, "I kinda like the bus anywa-"

"I know it's you, Connor."

Connor's eyes widened. He turned to look at Mr. Meyer. His blue eyes bore into Connor's face with determination and...guilt?

"Please get in. I just want to talk," Mr. Meyer said with a sigh.

Shit. Connor swallowed, opened the car door, and got inside.