Understall Ch. 03

Story Info
Mr. Meyer confronts Connor.
4.4k words
4.74
13.3k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Connor a minute to realize the car wasn't moving.

"Where do you live?" Mr. Meyer's voice startled him.

Connor turned his head and met his teacher face-to-face. He stared at his blue eyes for a second, before quickly averting his gaze down to his own shoes.

"Wisteria Lane," Connor managed to mutter. He looked at the floor of Mr. Meyer's car, and was struck by how clean it was. The black rubber mat was spotless - no mud, no shoe prints, no food crumbs. It was as if no one had ever sat in this passenger seat. Connor lifted his shoes to check if he was making the mats dirty. Let's not cause Mr. Meyer any more trouble, he thought.

"Fasten your seatbelt," Mr. Meyer said. Connor's heart sank with dread as he clicked the seatbelt in place. How could he handle being in the car with Mr. Meyer the entire ride home? Then he heard the engine rumble. From the corner of his eye, he could see Mr. Meyer place his hands on the steering wheel. The car started moving forward, almost gliding on the road, the engine humming along at a pleasant pace. The comforting breeze of the air conditioner grazed Connor's skin. His body seemed to relax, easing up against the soft material of the seatbelt. Connor felt a strange sense of safety. Here, with Mr. Meyer by his side.

"We don't have to talk about it now if you're not ready," Mr. Meyer said, "but we'll have to eventually."

Connor sighed. If there was a magic button to make both of them forget what had happened, he would pounce on it. Wait, would he? Connor squeezed his eyes shut and pressed his hands onto his face. His cheeks felt hot, and his breaths warm against his palms. Memories of the bathroom trysts with Mr. Meyer flashed across his mind. The sight of Mr. Meyer's bare ass. Their lustful moans bouncing off the walls. The euphoric release inside Mr. Meyer. Did he really regret what happened? And how good it felt? Question after question flared up in Connor's head, multiplying and mutating like cancer cells. Why couldn't things just stop being so confusing?

"Do you want to know how I found out it was you?" Mr. Meyer's question snapped Connor out of his thoughts. He dropped his hands from his face and opened his eyes. Yes. Of course he wanted to know. But shame seemed to be paralyzing his tongue at the moment, so he just gave a weak nod.

"I recognized your voice," he said with a light laugh, "you know, when you said 'Holy sh-' after I slid my...you know...through."

"Oh," Connor muttered. That made sense. Half of Connor is beating himself up for such a stupid slip-up. The other half was suddenly getting butterflies: Mr. Meyer knew his voice. Connor quickly shook the feeling away. Not the time to be thinking like a 14-year-old girl. Then his brows furrowed as he realized something.

"Wait a second, that means," Connor said, "you already knew it was me before I..." he turned towards his teacher in the driver's seat.

"Yeah," Mr. Meyer sighed, "that's why I said you didn't have to do it. You were really nervous, I could tell." He shot Connor a sympathetic look before reverting his eyes to the road.

Woah. So Mr. Meyer had known it was Connor all this time. He knew it was Connor when they fucked, when Connor shot his load inside him. Did Mr. Meyer enjoy it, then, knowing it was him? Maybe he had to imagine it was someone else? Connor thought back to Mr. Meyer's text after they were done: "Thanks a lot, sexy." Connor felt himself blushing. So Mr. Meyer found him sexy.

"So um," he heard his teacher say, "don't feel ashamed right now. I'm the one who's supposed to be ashamed. I knew it was you and I...I went ahead with it, so," Connor saw Mr. Meyer swallow before he continued, "if anything happens, if anyone finds out, just put the blame on me, OK?" The car came to a red light and stopped. Mr. Meyer looked straight into Connor's eyes, and said: "You're a good kid, Connor. None of this is your fault, alright?"

Connor's heart felt heavy, as if guilt and shame had spilled into the four chambers and weighed the organ down. A good kid, Mr. Meyer had called him. Did he really deserve that label? Granted, Mr. Meyer was the one who suggested full-on anal and knew it was Connor before it happened. But he was the one who started all of this when he slid his hand under the partition and jerked Mr. Meyer off. Would a good kid do that? Would a good kid trick his teacher into having sex at school? Connor pulled himself away from Mr. Meyer's gaze. He saw the traffic light turn green, and they started moving forward again.

"OK, Wisteria Lane. Which one is yours?" Mr. Meyer said as the car turned into the familiar neighborhood. Connor pointed to a redbrick house on the right side of the road. Home. Yet, as the car pulled up in front of his door, Connor's legs felt numb. With his parents out of town, he didn't want to be home alone. Something about it made him feel suffocated. He clicked the seatbelt open, but he didn't move. He sat still in the passenger seat, staring at the menacing front door.

"Connor, is everything OK?" Mr. Meyer asked, "It's just rebellious acts are usually, you know, a reaction to a big change in circumstances or things like that. And you're not the type of kid who goes around doing...these things," he cleared his throat. "So is something up? At home, at school..."

Connor looked into Mr. Meyer's blue eyes. They exuded a sense of comfort that Connor had never noticed before. When Mr. Meyer taught, they'd glint with excitement and passion. When a student misbehaved in class, they'd narrow and bore into said student with a silent sternness. But now, they were strangely warm. It was as if Connor could gaze into their mesmerizing azure color for hours on end and watch his problems disappear.

"I think I'm just...," Connor sighed, "lonely." His voice faltered at the word. He saw his teacher's brows raise then slide back down. Mr. Meyer knew, Connor thought. Connor always thought he exuded big kid-too-focused-on-school-to-have-friends energy.

"What about you?" Connor asked.

"What?"

Connor shrugged. "What's your reason? I mean, you don't seem like the type of person who would do...these things either," he said, "So is everything alright with you?"

Mr. Meyer opened his mouth, about to say something, but then pressed his lips together. Connor saw Mr. Meyer looking in his direction, but not really at him. His eyes seemed distant and lost in thought. After a moment, Mr. Meyer blinked, and gave Connor a small smile.

"Guess I'm just really lonely, too," he said.

Mr. Meyer? Lonely? That statement took Connor aback quite a bit. Mr. Meyer was a charming, good-looking man with a stable job. Everyone always thought he had already been snatched up. The gears in Connor's head started turning. He remembered when he was a freshman, people were talking about Mr. Meyer's husband. Matt? Mark? Something with an M. Wait, was he the one who died in that car crash a few years back? Dang. How could Mr. Meyer stay so upbeat and witty after something like that?

Connor's mind suddenly flashed to what his biology teacher once said in class about how babies could literally die from a lack of human touch. If loneliness could kill, then it sure could drive two people to acting wildly out of character. And now, loneliness was about to drive Connor to an even more reckless action.

He reached over and pressed his lips onto Mr. Meyer's.

Time stopped. Connor's breathing stopped. So did his teacher's. All Connor could feel in that moment was Mr. Meyer's rough lips pressed against his own.

Then that moment ended. Connor pulled away, his face only centimeters away from his teacher's, and opened his eyes. Mr. Meyer's blue ones were staring straight into him in shock. Connor could feel his teacher's warm breaths brushing against his lips, where the taste of Mr. Meyer still lingered. Shit. What the fuck did he just do? Connor opened his mouth and tried to form words, but the shock - and the afterglow of his first kiss - seemed to constrict his vocal cords. He wanted to say sorry, but he couldn't. Deep down, he didn't want to. And in reality, he didn't need to, either, because Mr. Meyer placed a hand on the back of Connor's neck then let their lips crash against each other.

Connor froze for a second, then felt the tension in his body dissipate into the heat of the kiss. He closed his eyes and let his teacher guide him as their lips moved together in a steady rhythm. He felt Mr. Meyer's beard graze against his chin, making his skin pleasantly prickle. Connor raised one hand up and caressed his teacher's hair, feeling the soft locks brushing against his palm. The kiss grew hungrier. Mr. Meyer tugged on Connor's bottom lip, which elicited a faint moan from him. Their tongues found each other amidst the undulating lips. As Connor's tongue tasted Mr. Meyer's, he felt his inhibitions evaporate, and let his hands fall to his teacher's body. He felt the man's muscles moving underneath the silky fabric of his shirt and his heart beating rapidly inside his chest. Connor thought his own heart must have been racing as well. His hands traveled down to the teacher's soft, cushiony belly. His fingers lowered, and lowered, reaching Mr. Meyer's belt, when all of a sudden, he felt his teacher's lips pull away.

"We can't do this here," Mr. Meyer said breathily, placing his hand onto Connor's and gently pushed it away from his groin.

Connor nodded his head. If someone saw them kissing, they would be in so much hot water. He swallowed and mustered up courage in every fiber of his body to speak.

"Um... should we," he said, his heart pounding, "go to my room then?"

As the question escaped Connor's mouth, he felt a weird mix of shock and anxiety. Shock was there because he still couldn't quite fathom the reality of the situation. He had never expected that he'd ever get to invite someone up to his room for sex, let alone his teacher. Anxiety was there because he was scared Mr. Meyer would decline. It would all be in good reason, of course, but Connor didn't want to lose this moment, nor did he want to end up alone today.

Then, to Connor's relief, which lasted for a second and was immediately replaced by more anxiety, Mr. Meyer said yes.

.

.

.

"You sure about this?" Mr. Meyer asked. They were sitting on the edge of Connor's bed, their knees grazing against each other.

"Yeah, I'm sure," Connor nodded and looked into Mr. Meyer's blue eyes. He was confident. He wanted this, and he knew Mr. Meyer did too. If sex was how they would help each other placate their respective loneliness, then that was how things would be. Two lonely men choosing not to be lonely.

Connor leaned in and pressed his lips onto Mr. Meyer's. The feeling was no longer novel, but it still sent jitters through Connor's veins. Their lips, having got to know each other at this point, moved together with ease. The kiss was smooth, Connor's soft lips colliding with and pulling away from his teacher's rough ones again and again. Slowly, Connor felt his body lowering onto the bed as Mr. Meyer pushed his weight onto him. Connor wrapped his hands around his teacher's neck and pulled Mr. Meyer down, their kiss never relenting. As Connor's back touched the bed, Mr. Meyer climbed on top of him, his knees sinking into the mattress as he pressed harder on Connor's lips. Connor's body was heating up, and his cock was hardening inside his jeans. He released his hands from Mr. Meyer's neck and started unbuttoning his teacher's dress shirt, one after the other. As he finished the last button, Mr. Meyer sat up and slid the shirt off.

A small gasp escaped Connor's lips. Mr. Meyer was beautiful. He was no bodybuilder or high school athlete, granted, but his body was captivating. His pecs were two bulging, soft mounds of muscle. They were covered in dark hair peppered with some white strands, which swirled across his chest like a cinnamon bun. The hair traveled down to his stomach, where it tapered off into a single trail straight to his belly button.

"Can I take your shirt off?" Mr. Meyer said, and Connor took his eyes off the man's torso. Mr. Meyer's eyes felt prying. Connor wondered if his teacher was trying to detect any bit of discomfort from him, or if he was, as they called it, "undressing him with his eyes." Either way, Connor raised his arms above his head and let Mr. Meyer lift his T-shirt up. The moment Connor's bare torso kissed the air inside the room, he shuddered. Was it chilly in here or was it him feeling exposed? Connor didn't have a lot of muscles - fine, barely any muscle - and his slender build seemed to shrink even smaller under Mr. Meyer's stocky one.

"You good?" Mr. Meyer asked, his voice low and cautious.

Connor swallowed and nodded his head. Mr. Meyer crouched down and continued the kiss. Connor felt their bare torsos grinding against one another. Mr. Meyer's chest hair rubbed against Connor's skin, making his entire body tingle. Connor could feel his cock at full mast grazing against Mr. Meyer's bulge. Fuck. Yes. Mr. Meyer pulled away from Connor's lips and started to plant kisses on his torso. Connor whimpered as his teacher moved down his chest and stomach, pressing his rough lips onto his skin. Then Mr. Meyer's face reached Connor's raging bulge. Connor let out a gasp and he felt his teacher's mouth gently nuzzle against his cock through his jeans. Mr. Meyer lifted his head and looked at Connor, his blue eyes silently asking him for permission to carry on. Oh fuck - the sight of Mr. Meyer's handsome face right on top of his cock - Connor felt like his heart could have gone off like a bomb inside his ribcage.

"Please," Connor uttered, his voice trembling.

Mr. Meyer blinked, as if to check for second thoughts, before reaching forward to unzip and unbutton Connor's jeans. Then, he gripped the tough fabric, and after a few tugs, the jeans were on the floor. Mr. Meyer moved his hands towards the waistband Connor's black cotton boxers and began slowly pulling them down. Inch after inch of Connor's cock was exposed. After what felt like an eternity, Connor felt his boxers leave his feet, and now he was completely naked in front of his teacher. Mr. Meyer nuzzled his face against Connor's member, which was proudly pointing upwards. Connor's breathing grew ragged. Mr. Meyer was really going to give him a blowjob. Who the fuck would have expected this would happen? Connor stared at the ceiling and closed his eyes. OK, here we go.

As Mr. Meyer closed his lips around his cock, Connor let out a breathy moan. Fuck, this was really happening. Slowly, Mr. Meyer lips descended on the length of Connor's shaft as Connor's cock made its cautious travel into Mr. Meyer's mouth. Connor felt his teacher's tongue rubbing against his member. His mind was beginning to go dizzy with pleasure. His cock was grazing against the back of Mr. Meyer's throat. So fucking warm. So fucking wet. Soon, Mr. Meyer's nose hit Connor's pubes, and Connor's cock was entirely engulfed in the man's mouth.

"Oh fuckkkkkkk," Connor groaned. He lifted his head and chest up, and braced his elbows onto the mattress. The sight was incredible. Connor's cock had disappeared into his teacher's mouth, perfectly encased in between his pink lips. Mr. Meyer looked up at Connor. Something about his blue eyes seemed so hungry, so lustful, maybe a tad submissive, even. Connor thought about how much Mr. Meyer was enjoying having his student's cock in his mouth, and the idea made his cock twitch.

Then, Mr. Meyer started to bob his head up and down Connor's shaft. Connor's body trembled. Mr. Meyer was like a well-oiled machine, each fluid motion sending Connor deeper into a daze. Connor felt the head of his cock hitting against the back of Mr. Meyer's throat. Holy shit, he was good. Not like Connor had a monster cock, but the ease with which Mr. Meyer worked on his member was very impressive to him. Mr. Meyer released Connor from his mouth and started licking the underside of his cock.

"Fuckkkk yeah," Connor moaned. His elbows slumped, and his body crashed onto the bed. He felt Mr. Meyer's tongue swirling against the sensitive head while his hand gyrating on Connor's shaft. Connor imagined that his teacher must be lapping up the pre-cum leaking from his dick.

"Mmmmmmmm," Connor whimpered, when all of a sudden, he felt Mr. Meyer's hand and mouth leave his cock. Connor looked up. Mr. Meyer was standing before the bed, unbuckling his belt. In a swish, the man pulled down both his trousers and underwear, revealing the impressive cock that Connor once held in his hand. It was aiming straight forward, looming like a gun pointed right at Connor's face. Mr. Meyer's girth was surely intimidating for someone who had never sucked cock before. Wait, what? Connor felt a pinch in his gut. Was Mr. Meyer going to ask him to suck his cock?

Mr. Meyer seemed to have noticed Connor's discomfort. "Hey," he said, "don't worry about it. You don't have to return the favor or anything." Mr. Meyer got on top of Connor again and placed tiny smooches onto his lips, easing his nerves. "Besides," he whispered into Connor's ear, his voice low and hungry, "I have other plans anyway."

Connor's cock twitched. What was he talking about?

"Do you have lube somewhere?" Mr. Meyer asked.

Connor's eyes bulged out. Was Mr. Meyer going to fuck him? With that cock? Connor turned and fumbled for the bottle of Swiss Navy in his dresser.

"Uh, I'm not sure if I can...," Connor muttered, his hands trembling as he handed the bottle to Mr. Meyer, "I haven't, you know, cleaned myself yet."

Mr. Meyer gave Connor a quizzical look. "Who said anything about you bottoming?" he said, with a grin.

Oh.

Mr. Meyer placed a hand on Connor's chest and lightly pushed him down on the bed. In a flash, Mr. Meyer was kneeling on the bed, straddling him. Woah, Mr. Meyer was gonna ride him? Connor took a second to register what was going to happen, while Mr. Meyer squeezed a copious amount of lube onto his hand and started slathering it on Connor's cock. Connor's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he felt his teacher's slick hands working his shaft.

"OK, all set," Mr. Meyer said as he held Connor's member and positioned himself.

"Are you alright?" Mr. Meyer asked, as Connor felt his cock touching his teacher's opening. Connor looked up at the warm azure eyes. It wasn't the first time he was going to be inside Mr. Meyer, but now he was face-to-face with him.

Connor took a deep breath, let the air flow out of his lungs, and nodded. Mr. Meyer took the cue, and began lowering himself onto Connor's cock.

"FUCKKkkkkk," Connor let out a moan as his cock got through the opening. Mr. Meyer was looking straight at him, his eyes turning glossy. Connor wasn't sure why, but he could feel the muscles inside Mr. Meyer's anus more vividly than the last time. Maybe it was the position they were in, maybe it was because Connor was less nervous. Either way, the layers of tissue seemed to etch on his cock, their ridges magnified and their grip acute, as it sank deeper and deeper into Mr. Meyer.

Eventually, Mr. Meyer bottomed out on Connor's cock and threw his head backward, letting out a guttural groan. His ass cheeks were pressed firmly against Connor's thighs. Connor felt his cock burrowed deep inside Mr. Meyer's exquisite pocket. Fuck, it was out of this world.

Then, Connor saw Mr. Meyer reach forward, his ass still clamped down on Connor's shaft, and grabbed Connor's pillow. "Here," his teacher said, "lift your head up." Connor followed suit, and let Mr. Meyer place the soft pillow under his head. Connor blushed. Mr. Meyer's attentiveness made his heart swell a little.

Mr. Meyer placed his hands on Connor's chest and gave him a look. Connor nodded. Mr. Meyer raised his ass, gently pushing on Connor as he went. Soon, the man started to ride Connor at a leisurely pace. Whines of satisfaction escaped both of their lips.

12