Understall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So good...Connor...," Mr. Meyer panted. Connor found the blue eyes boring into him and wanted to look away. Would he be able to look at Mr. Meyer the same way after this? Would he be able to sit in his Physics class and not remember this moment? The thought filled him with dread, but he kept staring into his teacher's eyes, hypnotized by the hunger boiling over in them.

"Ahhhhhh, fuck," Connor cried out as Mr. Meyer picked up the pace, rocking his hips faster and faster. Mr. Meyer's ass landed on Connor's body with powerful thuds. The bed started squeaking under the commotion. Connor reached his arm forward and let his hands roam Mr. Meyer's torso. He felt the fuzzy, damp chest hair under his fingers. Connor looked at Mr. Meyer's forehead, from which trails of sweat were dripping down his face, his beard, and onto Connor's stomach. Fuck, the man looked so sexy like that - with his hair all matted and his face glistening. Connor decided to be brave - and to pull his weight in the action - and grabbed Mr. Meyer's cock with both of his hands. His teacher seemed startled at the touch.

"What...hey, you don't need to- Ah...." Mr. Meyer tried to protest, but Connor's hands started to work the man's meaty shaft. Mr. Meyer groaned and panted, his body still moving up and down dutifully. Connor reached for the bottle of lube lying on the bed and squeezed a few pumps onto his hand. He smeared it all over Mr. Meyer's stiff member, feeling the imposing girth on his fingers.

"Fuck, Connor...I'm gonna cum soon," Mr. Meyer whined as Connor continued to gyrate his hands around the slick shaft. Connor felt his own load beginning to boil over inside his groin. Fuck. He wanted to cum with Mr. Meyer so bad. He pumped his teacher's member with even more vigor. Please cum, Mr. Meyer. Please cum with me.

"AHHHHHHHH," Mr. Meyer bellowed. The man's cock jolted in Connor's hands. Ropes of cum flew out, creamy white trails criss-crossing Connor's torso. Holy fuck. As Mr. Meyer clenched around Connor's cock in an impossible grip, Connor was hit with his own climax.

"Fuckkkkk I'm cumminggggg," Connor cried out. His cock began jerking in Mr. Meyer's ass. His mind went dizzy and his vision blurry as his load coated Mr. Meyer's insides. After who knew how many loads, his cock finally gave out. Connor panted. Holy shit, that was incredible.

It took a second for Connor to blink away the blur and see clearly again. Soaked in sweat, Mr. Meyer lifted his body, letting Connor's soft cock pop out, and slumped down, resting his ass on Connor's thighs. Connor looked at Mr. Meyer, and Mr. Meyer at Connor. Neither of them said anything, but they both knew two things.

One, that was the best orgasm either of them had got in a very long time.

Two, that they had to end this right now.

.

.

.

Mr. Meyer lingered at Connor's open front door. It was pretty dark outside. The lamp-posts in the neighborhood had been turned on, their tired light glowing onto the street as parents returned home to dinner with their children.

"This was a really shit decision, wasn't it?" Connor said.

Mr. Meyer sighed and nodded, his eyes droopy and exhausted. Connor opened his mouth to apologize, but Mr. Meyer held up a finger to cut him off.

"No, don't even try to say sorry," Mr. Meyer said with his stern teacher voice, "I'm the adult - my fault." The accidental rhyme made Connor feel a little sick in his stomach. He knew his role in this - whatever this was - was undeniable, however much Mr. Meyer tried to deny it.

"Hey, listen to me," Mr. Meyer said, licking his lips, "You have a future. A bright one. OK? And I would not be able to forgive myself if anything happened... because of this."

Connor clenched his jaw and nodded. He was right. They were already on a slippery slope - and they needed to force themselves out of that dangerous course immediately.

"Alright, see you at school, Connor," Mr. Meyer said. He gave Connor a pat on the shoulder before turning around and started walking. Connor stared at his teacher as he moved towards his car, and a thought flared up in his mind.

"Mr. Meyer?" Connor called out.

Mr. Meyer turned around and gave Connor a curious look.

"Yeah?"

Connor swallowed. "I'm sorry... about your husband." The words sounded awkward as they escaped Connor's mouth. Why the hell had he thought this was the opportune moment to bring this up?

Mr. Meyer was silent for a second. Then he smiled. "Thanks, Connor," he said.

Connor saw the slightest glint in his blue eyes. He gave Mr. Meyer a small smile in return before finally gaining the strength to close the front door.

Connor stood there, with his back against the door. He listened as the loud rumble of an engine faded away into the distance. He walked to the kitchen, heated up leftovers from last night, and sat down at the dinner table.

He was alone, but content.

.

.

.

A/N: Thank you so much to all those who read, liked, and commented on my story. This series ends here, but I've already got another one planned out (which will be much longer and better developed than this one.) Can't wait to share my stories with all of you!


12