Understand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was beginning to wonder if sleep ever occurred here. Securely bolted to the very center of the top was a six inch polished steel ring that looked like it could support the weight of a car. Several neatly coiled, purple dyed, hemp ropes were hung from it by large rock climbing carabiners. Not the kind you see at the hardware store. These were the real thing that can support the full weight of a person! They were all purple as well! The entire thing looked medieval and brought about thoughts of torture. It made me apprehensive and fascinated at the same time.

I could feel my heart beating a little fast. Bridget had described her bed to me but it was more than I expected. A little flash of fear ran thru my head about what might occur next. She noticed me checking out the bed's functionality and said, "Don't worry, no ropes tonight. I have a lot to teach you before that happens" You do understand, I was disappointed with that statement. We took turns undressing each other one article at a time. It didn't take long to get naked. Both of us had on exactly two articles of clothing.

Strip Poker or Spin the Bottle are quick games during summer in South Florida. We explored every inch of the other's body with our fingers and tongues while talking about what turned us on the most and stuff we didn't care to do. I didn't realize Bridget was preparing me for the bondage in our future. Bridget was very familiar with the recognized etiquette of Doms and Subs and was slyly sharing her list of limits and turn-ons and also learning mine. Kissing, talking, and foreplay lasted until past eleven. For a while there was more talking than touching.

We both got close to orgasm a few times but Bridget kept telling me we had to wait a little longer. She had told me about a common thing that takes place at her Bondage class. Bringing a bound person close to orgasm several times before allowing release. Hmm, sex does occur there! Bridget's body was fun to look at. She was totally hairless except for a very neatly manicured "treasure trail" just above her clit and continuing almost to her pierced belly button. I expected her to have a couple tattoos but there were none. Tan lines were faint.

Nude rooftop tanning is a common sport in Key West. Nudity is often tolerated in the touristy parts of town anyway. Her completely natural boobs were fairly plump and perky with rather large areolas. Her legs, abs, and arms were all nicely toned. She was definitely a booty challenge girl. Her pussy was puffy with a tiny, barely visible, suction cup entrance. Her clit was pronounced and easy to find. I wanted to be inside her so bad. We eventually got back into the sitting position like on the porch earlier. Her skin felt so good next to mine. My cock was totally in position to enter her.

Then she said, "I need to pee" and took me into the restroom with her. She sat on the toilet and pulled me into a kneeling position facing her. She pulled me close, grabbed my cock, aimed it, and said pee with me. Between the momentary stage fright and my partial erection it took almost a minute to start my pee flow. She stared into my eyes, patiently waited for me to start and released her pee, then adjusted everything to make our streams intersect. She went on to explain since we had accomplished simultaneous evacuation she now wanted to achieve simultaneous orgasm. She grabbed a moistened cosmetic wipe and did a quick cleanup of the pee residue on both of us. I knew where our tongues were headed.

Our target time was to be midnight. The plan was to get into sixty-nine position, stay that way for about thirty minutes, but try not to stimulate each other too much. We had already learned from prior conversations that we both almost liked giving head more than receiving. We agreed, the act of giving pleasure in itself is a great turn on. The level at which she was controlling our activities was not obvious to me. I would learn more, a few days later, during one of our late night debriefings.

Bridget had my cock in her mouth for a full half hour as I had her clit in mine. We were moving our tongues ever so slightly to maintain arousal but checking in often so neither one would cum until exactly midnight. There was very little talk, just a Zen like connection. We were wrapped around each other. The sensation was hypnotic. I truly think our heartbeats were in sync. I don't know how I managed not to climax for such a long time. Keeping an erection for thirty minutes without ejaculating was crazy. She had a projection clock that let both of us check the time easily.

We explored each other with our hands as well. When the last ten minutes were going by we held both of each other's hands and came up with a signal of pressure. The harder either one of us squeezed the closer we were to orgasm. The idea was to stop or back off to achieve the required timing. It worked, she came first, almost exactly at midnight and got me so excited I was able to cum before she stopped convulsing. She had a giant load in her mouth and immediately spun around and kissed me deeply for quite a long time. I objected and she just shook her head and kept feeding me cum. One of the things we had just discussed was my apprehension for tasting my own cum. It would later go on my soft limit list.

Participants generally create three lists in BDSM. Want, Will, Won't.

WANT, Things you absolutely crave and love to do.

WILL, Things you might enjoy and would allow as long as you can make them stop with a safe word. Or "Soft Limits"

WON'T, Things that are absolutely off limits. Or "Hard Limits"

In this lifestyle, absolute adherence to these lists and rules and complete trust must exist or you fall into the category of abuse or even rape. Positive Consent is the key!

I was a little sorry for sharing my phobias so completely. Bridget was obviously interested in pushing my limits. She pretty much forced me to swallow my entire deposit. Bridget was serious about not wasting jiz. My discomfort was soon overcome with the euphoria of the moment. Her confidence was contagious. The kissing got me hard again, quickly. I would experience my cock in her pussy, for the first time, very soon. I was going to use one of the condoms in the big brandy glass but Bridget stopped me. I knew she was on the pill but we had also talked allot about being safe with multiple partners.

She explained that her plan was to feed me all of my cum so I would get less sensitive to my 'silly cum problem" and that would be inconvenient with a condom. It was clear, from our detailed conversations, that we both used protection faithfully with all other partners. Bridget's confidence was overwhelming and would soon supersede any of my fears or phobias.

We got back into the facing each other, sitting position. Her legs were over the top of mine as she lowered herself onto my cock. We both instinctively wrapped our legs behind each other like a yoga frog split. This pulled our bodies very close. She told me to keep my hip movements very small and keep my cock deep inside her. My "assignment" was to concentrate on maintaining an erection without thrusting. We grabbed each other's butt cheeks and started kissing very softly. I started getting more aggressive and she stopped me right away. She told me to pulse my floor muscles in one second intervals just like when you cum. She then matched my rhythm squeezing me with her pussy.

Bridget told me to concentrate on this sensation and not to stop. We continued to kiss and pulse and throb. I had never felt so turned on. My cock was so hard, it actually hurt a little. Pulsing that muscle became increasingly difficult but I obeyed her order and did not stop. When I finally came it was intense. My orgasm was somewhat painful and super long lasting. Bridget pushed me down and spun back around into sixty nine position, lying on top of me. She ordered me to finish her off with my tongue since she had not cum yet.

Even though I knew "the plan" I objected since her pussy was dripping in my juices. She said, "Trust Me" while insisting on connecting her pussy with my mouth as she locked her thighs around my head and started to work on giving me my next boner. I was forced to swallow more of my cum to avoid choking on it. My cock was still hyper sensitive and she took it easy for the first bit. It still took all of my willpower to let her continue. By the time she finally came, hard-on number three was ready. I am usually way done after two times.

Bridget told me not move and that she would do all the work for the next round. She got on top of me in what's called reverse cowboy. That's when the man is laying on his back and the women straddles the guy, on her knees, with her butt facing you. It puts her in total control with very convenient access to your balls. The other advantage is her ability to use your cock as a clit massager.

Watching her booty work my cock was quite a sight. She put her thumb and forefinger around the base of my cock and wrapped the remaining fingers around my balls. She was literally riding be like a horse. Her other hand was putting pressure on my taint and her fingers kept teasing the entrance to my butt. She was going in long slow strokes bringing the tip of my member almost out then pushing it back in as deeply as possible. I started moving my butt in time with her thrusts. She said, "Remember, I'm doing all the work. Just lie still and experience the sensations.

Pretend I tied your arms and legs and also tied your torso to the bed. Don't struggle, just let things happen. Try not to break free when it starts feeling too good." I agreed but asked her what was going to happen next. She said, "Just trust me and try to hold still" She leaned forward, opened one of the drawers under the bed, and brought out a bottle of lube. Before she did this she went into a full straddle split without letting my cock escape.

I was pleasantly surprised she was so limber and thoroughly enjoyed the show. She squirted some on my balls and then put a generous amount on her fingers. This night was either meticulously pre-meditated or that's just where she kept it all the time. She brought her legs back into a kneeling position as her right hand went back into position around my cock and balls and her other hand started working on my ass. She started with one finger just barely in and then added a second.

The sensations were incredibly intense. As soon as I came she grabbed onto my balls with both hands and squeezed while burying my cock in her pussy. She started doing small quick strokes which instantly made the sensation on the head of my cock much too intense. I begged her to stop. She told me I was about to miss the best part. I wanted to let her keep going and let her continue for another thirty seconds then just couldn't bear it and rolled us over. She just laughed and started kissing me again.

The next thing I did was probably a surprise to both of us. I told Bridget to spread her legs wide so that I could clean up my mess. I licked and sucked all of my excess cum from her pussy and then made sure she came again. I tried to keep working on her clit past orgasm but she literally screamed, "Stop, Stop, Enough! And pulled away rather violently. Just wait till she lets me tie her up. We kissed and fondled for the rest of the night. I think we finally fell asleep around four in the morning. Our friendship had just changed in a major way. I would not allow this to be a one-time thing.

Two days later we met after work. She was off the day before and I didn't see her around town. Our interaction was different but in a good way. Bridget immediately began explaining about the relationship between a Dom and a Sub and how she had manipulated me two nights ago. I told her that was not what I felt. She continued to explain how she had planned the entire evening with full intent of fucking me. She admitted tricking me into giving her information on a sex act I was not fond of and then following thru on that very thing. She asked me if I felt any control during the cum feeding incident.

I admitted it felt forced but was overwhelmingly sexy. The next question really got my attention. Bridget wanted to know if anyone had ever tried post orgasm torture on me. I admitted she had gotten much further than anyone in the past but it was just more than I could handle. She told me, as I had already discovered, the feeling was unbearable for her also but specifically asks her partners for that torture whenever she is tied up. I was beginning to understand one of the complexities of bondage. Experiencing something you really want to do, but don't have the willpower, to endure without being restrained. I told her, "You do understand I'll let you take me all the way soon. Her "permanent smile" got even bigger than normal.

We added kissing to our regular story time but did not have sex again for about a week. Our parts actually needed a few days to heal anyway. An agreement was made that either of us could initiate the next encounter with full and immediate co-operation from the other but that we would not abuse the privilege. Bridget called us "Body Buddies" It's really a bootie call understanding, it just sounded kewler.

You do understand, without meaning to, we were building a very strong sense of loyalty to one another. A dynamic was forming that truly had no room for jealousy or fear of abandonment. Our relationship was certainly not what others would consider normal.

We eventually got into a routine of having sex about once a week. Sometimes a bit more if one of us was deprived. It occurred mostly at Bridget's house. My bed included zero places to anchor rope and my curiosity about BDSM was growing. We continued to disclose every encounter we had with other partners and would often share our plans for sex beforehand. Occasionally we would advise against getting involved with certain folks and tended to honor the other's advice. We were obviously growing very fond of each other and had created a bond that included unconditional trust. The love word did not occur until almost two months later.

12