All Comments on 'Understanding Women'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

5 stars. A very nice story. Great characters and build up. What a lucky guy to have 2 to choose from. Thanks for your time and imagination.

KevinSaxKevinSaxabout 4 years ago
Wow

I didn't see that coming, great story.

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 4 years ago

I knew of course. The question becomes one of trust. These two were obviously playing him from the start . So a second chapter dealing with this revelation would very much be in order . 4 stars

bj59bj59about 4 years ago

Wow, didn't expect that curveball. Nice story and a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wind?

Well the story went on 'n on at a necessary slow pace to get to the punch line. You, possibly could have added a few extra quirky differences between the two Linda's and made him even more (sorta) frustrated while wanting a deeper relationship. But... 5*

VBR / 19pvc44

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
Never saw that coming

I can see now why she didn’t recognise him on their second meeting but it was still odd, with really only the difference of wine presence, holding hands or not, puzzles or not, and pubic hair style, but feel it would've been better if one was more sexually adventurous than the other to confuse his rate of progress more.

At the end, the concept of trust still has to be sorted. They used him. They may both have learned to love him, but they knew there was only one of him, but for him, he was fallen in love with a woman, but the person he loves doesn’t exist. Are they both teachers or in one of them "something in the city?" He has been duped, should he be pissed? Will he (should he?) try and fall in love with two different women? If he awoke their interest in lovemaking, would he be able to keep up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Clues

Actually, there were more clues. One was OK being on top, the other preferred to be on the bottom. One liked clitoral stimulation, the other not so much. One had less of a gag response with BJs. One called out "Oh Ben" with climax, the other called out "Oh God."

I tend to think that since they shared "everything," they both planned on having him. They both said they loved him. Maybe a "throuple" is in the offing and he won't have to choose.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 4 years ago
Now What to Do

It was slow but very interesting for romance, and IMHO well written. The twins, I didn't see coming, I was thinking a child. I liked it and will read you other stories.

ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxabout 4 years ago
Well written

I enjoyed the story, but I had anticipated the ending by page two. However I had expected a bit more after the reveal.

HTW2HTW2about 4 years ago
More?

It was pretty evident they were twins. It was a nice build up. However, if the story ends there it’s kinda wasted. Definitely needs to continue. He seems nice a nice guy and deserves happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Quite well written, particularly in terms of grammatical and syntactical usage. The “I guess I just don’t understand women” shtick got old pretty fast, and the twin trope has been overdone, making it too obvious too early. I am glad that your protagonist was past buying into the adolescent “sex after third or fourth date” crap, which may be okay for college kids but not for mature adults. [I take that back— it’s not good for college kids either!]

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I always wanted twins!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, twins who share one man, lol! I can’t wait to get mine! No more “I’m on the rag so no sex” excuses! Perfect, I can eat one while other twin rides my cock then switch!

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Now that I did not see coming. Wow identical twins, now the only complaint I have on this story is that it ended and didn't continue. The story could be quite interesting have both twins sharing him, one a wife and the other a mistress, maybe a polyamory relationship. Based on how long ago this was published I doubt the author will ever continue this tale.

At this point it gets my 5-star vote.

joeoggijoeoggiover 1 year ago

What!! You leave us hanging like that!! I’m not sure I can you 5stars…but I will cause you wrote such a great yarn!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 1 year ago

OOOOOoooph!

It took FOREVER them to develop their heat...

So...Linda and Belinda are two sides of the same woman?

My gotcha response would be to keep the sexy one...

And give the other a nice goodbye kiss on her cheek!

Or...he can just thank his lucky stars...and keep both!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Did not see that coming. Does he continue with them or think, "I still don't understand women, maybe I should focus on Jessica"?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I got it on page 1. Waaay too easy. Cute story, though.

wwaldripwwaldrip5 months ago

That was a surprise at the end, really didn’t expect that, maybe having both of them.

MarrttyMarrtty2 months ago

Great hook at the end, 8 was wondering what was her problem. I missed ,,, did he get both or just one?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...