Undisputed Storm

Story Info
Toni Storm has fun with The UE.
10.5k words
4.12
4.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Toni Storm or Shirai Io or Adam Cole or Bobby Fish or Kyle O'Reilly or Roderick Strong or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Toni Storm was pissed off. She had been so close to winning the NXT women's title, and she should have won it, given that every other time she'd faced off with Shirai Io she'd come out on top, in more ways than one. But for the first time in their professional careers, Io had beaten her clean, in the centre of the ring, meaning that Toni didn't have an excuse.

No, the Australian would have to submit to the Japanese woman, which was incredibly humiliating, given that her rival was an infamous bottom. So much so, that she had bottomed to just about everyone that she'd beaten. On the bright side, that gave the blonde a sliver of hope. Oh yes, all she needed to be was firm with the brunette, and she would get off Scott free. In more ways than one.

It certainly wasn't hard psyching herself up to top Io, given how upset she was. And sure, Toni had a history of bottoming herself, and to her shame, there was part of her which wanted to experience the shame of submitting to someone as submissive as Shirai Io. But no, she was The New Toni Storm, and she was done with all that submitting shit. Well, she just couldn't seem to stop spreading her cheeks for Raquel González and especially Rhea Ripley.

And okay, Shotzi Blackheart and Ember Moon had gotten revenge on her fat booty. And even Indi Hartwell and Candice LeRae had a go with her slutty little back door. But she needed to draw the line at bottoming to Shirai Io, otherwise she would never be taken seriously. Which again, was easy when she saw the champ waiting for her outside the women's locker room.

"Hey, champ. Congratulations on your big win. Good for you. It was totally hard fought, and not a fluke at all. No matter what everyone is saying." Toni smiled with false sweetness, and then when she had closed the distance between them she whispered so no one around would hear them, "Now, do you want to do this the easy way, or the hard way?"

"You tell me." Io smirked.

"You know what I mean!" Toni snapped as softly as she could, lowering her voice even further as she added, "Are you going to be a good little bitch, and worship my fat arse like the butt munching bottom you are? Huh? Or am I going to have to smack you around, before I make you my anal bitch? Again? Because if you're good, I swear I'll fuck your ass this time."

There was a brief silence, and then Io just smirked, "Follow me."

Which caused Toni to frown with confusion, but she was bound by the law of the women's locker room to do as Io said, so after a few long seconds she started wordlessly obeying. Admittedly this was pretty easy, given that she could watch Io's big fat ass cheeks jiggling as she walked, practically making Toni drool. Maybe submission wouldn't be too bad if she got to eat that booty, while her victorious opponent fingered herself?

Toni had done that herself quite a few times, so yes, it wouldn't be so bad. But no, Toni was determined to turn the tables on this bitch, and top her. So if she was being taken to the parking lot the blonde promised herself she wouldn't complain. But instead the champ headed towards the male locker room, and just before getting there turning to disappear behind a door which said Undisputed on the front, with a familiar logo. With some familiar sounds coming from it...

"Your ass is mine, Kyle!"

"Na-ah, you're going down."

"Both of you are going down."

"No way, this isn't fair."

For a few brief seconds Toni hesitated, she had a good idea what this meant, but ultimately she wordlessly followed Io inside. The Undisputed Era had been compared to the likes of DX and the NWO, or at least, the original recipes. Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, Kyle O'Reilly, and Roderick Strong were a group of elite superstars, forming a dominant faction, who didn't care what the fans thought, and just did whatever they had to in order to win.

Really, they were an inspiration to the entire locker room. It was the kind of attitude Toni now wished she'd had all along. However, while walking into the locker room for DX or the NWO might've been dangerous, because of all the drug use and other things, the girls walked into a very different picture. Namely, the four musclebound members playing Mario Kart.

Io cleared her throat, causing Adam to do a double take, before pausing the game, and announced, "Look alive gentlemen, we have company."

"Oh, hey girls." Kyle beamed, "You want next?"

"Had something else in mind." Io confessed.

"Oh really?" Adam grinned, passing the controller away and standing up with a grin on his face, "And what's that?"

Indicating to her defeated opponent Io questioned, "Did you see our match?"

The UE exchanged looks with each other, and then Kyle answered honestly, "Well, we were going to, but we kind of got... distracted."

"But since you've still got the belt, I assume you won." Adam pointed out, "Congratulations."

The other three members of the UE repeated some version of that, before Roddy asked, "But why are you here?"

"Did you just want an audience for fucking your new bitch?" Bobby questioned, "Or?"

"Or." Io confirmed with a grin.

"Oh." Kyle mumbled, being the last of his team to realize what the ladies were doing here.

Although not the last, as Toni questioned, "Or?"

"What?" Io raised an eyebrow, "This never happen in WWE?"

"Oh, it happens." Adam grinned, before admitting, it's been a while, "But me and the boys are always down to party."

"Especially with someone as hot as you, Toni." Kyle grinned.

"Oh." Toni murmured, realization hitting her like a ton of bricks.

"But you don't have to, if you don't want too." Roddy quickly pointed out, "It's just something a little different from what you girls normally do."

"If you're in the mood for some man meat." Bobby grinned wickedly.

"And if you're worried about retaliation from our girls, don't be." Adam explained, clarifying just in case, "They get to fuck each other on a daily basis, so it's only fair that we get to gang bang a hottie once in a while, as long as it's just about the sex. And to be clear, that's what this would be. Just sex, no strings attached. Looking at you, Kyle."

"I know." Kyle whined, before then quickly pointing out, "Again, you don't have too. But if you did? I promise we'll make it worth your while."

"It's okay, I get it." Toni grinned at him for a few long seconds, before turning to Io and taunting, "You're too much of a bottom to top me, so you needed to go find help."

"You would've rather I gave Rhea a call?" Io questioned dryly.

"No!" Toni insisted unconvincingly, trying and failing not to blush.

"Or would you rather just eat my ass, right here, right now?" Io teased, turning around and wiggling her big bubble butt at her defeated opponent, before continuing, "Mmmmmmmmm fuck, I'd be up for that. Oh yes, everyone knows that Toni Storm is a world-class butt muncher, so go ahead bitch, show The UE you're nothing but my ass kisser. Do a good job, and maybe I'll call your little girlfriend to come and wreck your big fat ass. I bet you'd love that, huh? Rhea pounding that big fat booty, as she shoves your face into my ass. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, I bet you can practically feel your little girlfriend's cock up your butt, and the taste of my ass on your tongue."

"First of all, ex-girlfriend." Toni snapped angrily, "Second of all, the only reason you know how good I am at eating ass, is all the times I've beaten you."

"And then prepared me for Rhea, because Toni Storm can't top for shit." Io taunted.

"Oh, you'll see just how good a top I am the next time I kick your ass!" Toni threatened.

"Maybe." Io said dismissively, before pushing, "For now, you need to make a choice."

"Oh, that's easy." Toni scoffed, "I'd rather suck their cocks, than eat your skanky ass. Hell, I'd rather suck every cock in this building."

"Don't tempt me." Io chuckled, before quickly adding, "And it won't just be sucking their cocks."

"Even better." Toni smirked, before finally turning her attention back to The Undisputed Era.

"The question is, are you worth the trouble for us?" Adam questioned, as he closed the distance between them, "The way I heard it, you were the exclusive property of Rhea Ripley. And we happened to like Rhea. She's cool. We wouldn't want to ruin our friendship by using her favourite plaything. Even if you do have a legendary big booty."

"Plus, there's a chance that she will kick all of our asses." Kyle said dryly, earning him a look from his team members, making him protest, "What? You know it's true. That woman is scary."

"Me and Rhea are done. For good this time." Toni promised, before protesting, "And I don't care what you hear, or have heard, I was never her 'exclusive property', or whatever. She was just a good fuck... an amazing fuck. But that part of my life is over. I'm a top now, who exclusively fucks girl butt. But, I'll make an exception for you four, as I'm in the mood for some dick. Real dick. Something Rhea could never give me."

"Prove it." Adam pushed.

Adam still wasn't sure this was a good idea, for the reason he had just pointed out, but there was no question he would follow through on this, especially as he was then treated to the sight of one of the most beautiful women he'd ever met stripping right in front of him and his boys. She did it nice and slow too, teasing them with her underrated tits, and of course, that legendary big booty of hers.

God, Adam just wanted to reach out and grab it. But to his credit, he waited for her to make the first move. He wasn't waiting long, Toni closing the distance between them, once her wrestling gear was completely off, and then pressing her naked body against his own clothed one, and pressing her lips to his.

That was it, he just couldn't take it anymore. His hands immediately shot to that giant ass and gave it a good squeeze, before then just resting there, as he tried, tried, tried to concentrate on the kiss, if only for a few long seconds. Especially given Toni was grinning wickedly against his lips, clearly amused by his lack of control.

But he was Adam Cole, dammit. The leader of The Undisputed Era, and the best wrestler in the entire world. He needed to lead by example. Or at least, do better than this. So that was exactly what he did, taking control of the kiss, helped by the fact that he added his tongue into the mix, which pretty much had Toni melting into his arms.

Not that this was a huge achievement, or anything. Toni Storm might have adopted an attitude as of late, but it was obvious to everyone that she was still very much a bottom. Also in love with her ex, which sadly meant this could end at any moment. But if it didn't? Oh man, The UE was in for a truly great night.

And gracious leader that he was, Adam allowed his boys to at least get a turn with her lips, even if it was difficult tearing his own away from them. And more importantly, his hands away from that infamously fat ass. Although there was definitely something to be said for watching his brothers in arms fondle that big booty, like he had been much throughout the kiss. Like he did again, when he got the opportunity.

Somewhere in the middle of this, he and his boys found themselves taking off their own wrestling gear, which all wrestlers wore during a show, just in case you were called upon to make an appearance. Not that any of them minded, given they had been naked in front of each other plenty of times in the shower or while changing.

Admittedly, they hadn't been hard, or semihard, at the time, but that was very understandable now given what was about to happen. Hell, it was understandable just given what was happening now, but he definitely got harder when Toni Storm dropped down to her knees and licked her lips, clearly ready for some of that cock she was promised.

Kyle was achingly hard at this point, and he very nearly came when, after making every indication she was going to start with their leader, Toni suddenly wrapped her lips around his dick instead. Luckily, this wasn't his first rodeo, and the moment past, allowing him to enjoy the sensation of those pouty lips sucking his dick, and then her tongue sliding around the head of it.

She lingered there for a while, one hand gently stroking his shaft. Toni then began slowly bobbing her head up and down the first few inches of that throbbing man meat, moaning happily while doing so. Probably from both because the taste, and the thrill of doing this in front of an audience.

Even if it was a bit weird fucking a girl surrounded by naked men, especially when they were his boys and The UE, Kyle had to admit, he found it thrilling too. Although it would be thrilling no matter what the surroundings were, given that this was Toni Storm, one of the hottest female wrestlers ever. God, he had wanted to make a move on her several times, even though he should know better, given that he'd seen the way she used to look at Rhea.

And how much of a whore she was for all those women still here. But clearly, she went both ways, so maybe he should go for it? This wasn't the time to ask, but every second that went by with his cock in her hot little mouth made him more eager to ask.

Admittedly, it wasn't a great sign that, just as he was beginning to wonder whether she was giving him special treatment, Toni switched over to Adam to give him the same treatment. Then Roddy, and finally Bobby, and then back again. Then again, she didn't forget about him. In fact, she kept stroking him while sucking Adam's dick, and maybe that meant something? Or maybe not, given that she then gave Bobby and Roddy the same treatment.

But whatever. It was probably a good thing that she didn't linger on him too long anyway, otherwise he might have been tempted to cum. Because sure, he felt like it in the beginning, but he wasn't actually going to cum. He didn't think. No, it just felt really good. And he was proven right, given what happened later.

Because even when she removed her hand from his dick Kyle stayed painfully hard, from a combination of what had just happened to him, and what was going to happen next, and of course, the amazing sight in front of him. The sight of Toni Storm going back and forth between four big dicks, taking them all about half way into her cock hungry little mouth, lingered on them for a few long seconds, before moving over to another dick.

Which was all well and good, but really, it was all just build-up for what happened later. For when those dicks would be allowed into other holes. And of course, there was one hole in particular that he and his brothers were no doubt thinking about right now.

Bobby was this close to insisting on moving on to another hole. The same one he knew his boys had to be aching to try out. Because make no mistake, Toni Storm was proving as of right now to be a world-class cock sucker.

Which really was no surprise, given that he had seen Rhea making her girl suck her 'cock', and from what he had seen, that was a regular occurrence, especially after sex, as the women in this company revelled in making sure that they regularly tasted their own juices. And as she was continuing to show, Toni wasn't quite as gay as he originally thought. But, as talented as that little mouth was, and as hot as this woman's cunt probably was, there was only one hole on his mind, and he probably wasn't alone.

After all, Toni Storm's big booty was like the Holy Grail for men around here. Only, instead of some kind of mythical prize, it was something they could see every single night, wiggling and jiggling gelatinously during every single Toni Storm match. It was the definition of an ass not only made for fucking, but begging for it every second of every day. And it was easy for women.

All they had to do was beat Toni, and that heavenly ass was theirs. Well, until recently they had to ask Rhea's permission, but that was usually granted, given that Rhea knew that her girl was a total ass whore, who needed cock up her big fat bottom like she needed oxygen. And Bobby couldn't wait to find out if she took it as easy as breathing.

Of course, that was the kind of thing he could only concentrate on whenever Toni wasn't sucking his cock, or better yet, not touching him in anyway. Because when his dick was in her hand, and especially in her mouth, Bobby was very much better off looking at his brothers in arms, or scheming ways to become a champion again, otherwise things were just too overwhelming.

Hell, even then he felt the urge to blow his load in that hot little mouth, or better yet, all over that pretty face of hers. But no. It wasn't something he was about to admit, but he wasn't as young as he used to be, and there was no guarantee he could get it back up if that happened, and there was no way he was missing out on Toni Storm's infamous fat ass.

It would also be incredibly embarrassing to be the first to cum, something he would probably be mocked for. Although to be fair, from the looks on his friends' faces, and from the sounds they were making, they were pretty much in the same boat as him. Especially when she started moving her mouth even lower. Oh God, the bitch could deep throat!

Which again, wasn't a surprise, but it was still pretty fucking overwhelming. And welcomed. Oh yes, Bobby wasn't the first, and he totally saw it coming, but that didn't stop him from throwing his head back and letting out an embarrassingly loud cry as the head of his aching poll slipped into Toni's tight little throat.

Roddy meanwhile, was the first to have that particular honour, and he very nearly cum on the spot. God, it just felt so good, it almost felt like the thing that would send him off, especially as Toni just didn't stop. No, the former NXT UK women's champion moved her mouth lower and lower, taking inch after inch down her well-trained throat like she was a porn star, not a professional wrestler.

Although apparently at this point, there wasn't much difference, given just what a wonderful blow job he was getting. Fuck, she even took it to the base, holding that position for a few long seconds, before beginning to go back to bobbing her head up and down.

He had a few decent blow jobs in his time, but nothing like this. Especially recently. After all, his wife recently had a kid, and naturally that destroyed one's sex drive. Hell, he hadn't particularly been in the mood lately, as he was too busy being a Dad. Something in that moment that made him feel very guilty, even if this was part of an old agreement.

Fuck, maybe he should double checked this was still okay before agreeing to it, even if that would make him look weak in the eyes of his friends, and even this goddess. But surely, nothing was worth ruining his marriage, right? Then again, this was one hell of a blow job. More importantly, it was one hell of a blow job from the infamous Toni Storm. Meaning that yeah, there was just no way he could say no to this.

Maybe he should've changed his mind when that mouth went away, meaning he could think a little more clearly. But honestly, in that moment, all he wanted from life was that mouth back on his dick. For his aching cock to be fully embedded within that hot little mouth and tight little throat. And he wanted to grab hold of that long blonde hair, or that pretty face, and fuck it.

Throat fuck this former champion, until he completely emptied his balls down her throat. Or maybe half in her mouth, half in her throat? Or maybe half in her mouth, half in her throat, and another half all over her beautiful face? Which he knew was messing up the maths, but he didn't care. He just wanted to cum inside of this incredibly beautiful woman.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers