Undisputed Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course there was another hole he was aching to try, just like everyone else here. However honestly, in the mood he was in, he could probably just cum from hot dogging her. Of taking his dick in between those meaty cheeks, and rubbing it up and down, until he shot a load all over her back, or better yet, her butt. Then again, he could just take five, and just watch?

Yeah, that's what he probably should do, as after all, he didn't want to miss out on the chance of stuffing one of those other fuck holes. But he just couldn't convince himself to move. No, for better or for worse, he found himself rooted to the spot, and able to pull his cock away from where it was getting sucked by one of the most beautiful women he'd ever met.

Toni had simultaneously been in this position many times before, and yet at the same time, she had never been in this position before. Because sure, she had sucked a dude's dick quite a few times before, and she'd had herself a little cock sucking party. However, in the case of the latter, it had been with women.

Normally when she was sucking her own arse off of their strap-ons, or occasionally preparing them for her big bottom. But this was a very welcome change of pace, especially given she had been with nothing but girls as of late. And these were some very, very tasty cocks, Toni sucking down plenty of pre-cum throughout these blow jobs, and moaning happily. And pretty much just from the joy of being a little good cock sucker.

What she did however miss, with someone calling her that. After all, normally at this stage she would be getting a lot of verbal encouragement, but instead there were just sounds of pleasure. Because don't get her wrong, that was great in that's own right, but she missed the humiliation. Although part of it was surprising, given that The UE were clearly aching to cum.

Which was a sign that she should stop, but she was just having so much fun, as it had been a while since a man had cum in her mouth, and while she didn't want to take them all out of commission, she decided to make the most eager guy cum, so hopefully he would be able to recover enough to fuck her, along with the rest.

That man of course was Kyle O'Reilly, who seemed the most eager to blow his load. So Toni obliged, increasing the force of her suction ever so slightly, while sliding her tongue along the shaft. Which she had done a lot of over the last few minutes, but she really started giving it everything she had, including using both hands to jerk him off.

Something which had Kyle almost complaining about, and he clearly froze for a few long seconds while he considered what to do next, before just relaxing, and letting it happen. Then of course, it happened. Oh yes, shot after shot of hot, salty goodness fired out of the top of his cock, and into Toni's eager little mouth. Inevitably, a certain amount went straight down her throat, but it was position perfectly so the former NXT UK women's champion could taste it.

More than ever before this had her moaning, and she even closed her eyes to savour the taste, while she made sure she got every drop out of that dick from a combination of stroking the shaft, and sucking on the head. She then slowly and carefully pulled away from that cock, and then parted her lips so that her audience could see a mouthful of cum for a few long seconds, before she closed her mouth, and loudly swallowed.

Then Toni opened her mouth wide, and stuck out her tongue, showing off the fact that she had swallowed every single drop of that sperm. She even smiled wickedly in celebration, something which greatly amused The UE. In fact, it led to them finally giving her the verbal abuse she craved.

"How about that, boys? An eager little cock sucker. Don't you just love to see it?" Adam smirked.

"Not just that." Bobby chimed in, "But a greedy little cum slut, who shows the proper gratitude for sucking the cum out of a man's balls."

"Wo, steady on there, fellas." Roddy protested, only to be shut down.

"It's alright." Io spoke up, "It's true. And she loves it. Don't you, bitch?"

"Fuck yeah I do, mmmmmmmm, give me more." Toni eagerly encouraged, "If we're going to do this, let's do this! Oh yeah, treat me like your fucking whore!"

The UE looked at each other for a few long seconds, and then all but Roddy smirked, Bobby laying it on thick, "Oh, you want it, huh? You want to be treated like a slut? You want to be treated like the slut you are? To be fucked like the cum loving little slut you are, huh? Huh? Answer me, cock sucker! Do you really want this?"

As he spoke Bobby grabbed a handful of blonde hair, yanked it back, and started slapping Toni's face, who cried out joyfully, when he finally gave her the chance, "YES! Yes, yes, yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm fuck, treat me like your fucking whore, who's just here to please your cocks, and that's it! Use me! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, I want you to fucking use me. Use all my slutty little holes. But most of all, fuck my arse! Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I know you want it. Everyone does. So go ahead, fuck my big booty. Treat my slutty little back hole like the fuck hole it's always been. Fuck it as hard and deep as Rhea, if you can."

"I'm not sure anyone can fuck you as good as Rhea." Adam chuckled, before quickly adding, "But only because no one here is obsessed with you and your big booty as she is. I don't think."

"Hey, why are you looking at me?" Kyle complained.

"No reason." Adam said dryly.

"Fellas, let's not lose sight of the task at hand, shall we?" Bobby questioned dryly, before turning his attention back to Toni with a big smile on his face, "Not when we have one first-class booty to destroy."

No, you shouldn't." Toni agreed with a smile of her own, before quickly adding, "But first, I need preparing back there... and as much as I'd love to make our women's champ eat my fat arse, again... I have a better idea."

"Which is?" Adam asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Kyle does it." Toni said nonchalantly, before explaining, "After all, he was the only one who couldn't stop himself from cumming."

"Like you gave me much choice." Kyle grumbled, before realizing what he was saying, and quickly correcting himself, "I mean, yes. I'll do it. Totally. I mean, if that's losing, I'm not sure I'd ever want to win again."

"I'll quote you on that." Adam said dryly.

"Are you sure?" Bobby teased, "Because seriously, have you seen that booty? If you don't want to eat it, I will."

"No, no, no...she wants me." Kyle blurted out, before questioning, "What? It's true."

"Yeah it is." Toni grinned, before getting into position, and then dryly pushing, "Now do it, before I change my mind."

"Yes Ma'am." Kyle grinned, and quickly did as he was told.

Kyle was quick to get into position, but once there, he had to take a few long minutes, to admire the work of art which was Toni Storm's big fat ass. Then he just pressed his face against it, and rubbed himself into it, like he was dealing with a big pair of titties. Which he knew was incredibly dorky, but he wasn't sure anyone could blame him.

Not even Adam, who like to pretend he was too cool for this. But he totally wasn't, something which he could kinda see when Kyle pulled back and spared his fellow stable mates a glance. Especially Bobby, but even Roddy looked like he would divorce his wife just for the privilege of tasting that big booty. Which was too bad, because right now, this fat butt was his, all his.

Happily celebrating that fact Kyle pressed his face back down in between those meaty cheeks, but this time he stuck out his tongue, and slid it over that forbidden hole. Or more accurately, what was supposed to be a forbidden hole, but in reality was a well-used fuck hole. Which was crystal clear from the way that Toni gasped, moaned and whimpered with a combination of pleasure and anticipation, as he repeated that first long, slow lick, with half a dozen faster ones.

To be fair, it was obvious that Toni had gotten very wet from sucking off The UE, and making him cum in her mouth. Also the trash talk, and well, just everything. Not that he could blame her, given the way his body was reacting to all of this, and was continuing to react. Oh yes, he could feel himself getting hard again, just from the salad tossing.

That, and Bobby's words of encouragement, even though he wasn't talking to Kyle, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you like that, huh? Rhea's little anal whore love getting her salad tossed, huh?"

"Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, I love it!" Toni moaned shamelessly, "I love getting my salad tossed. I love it up the bum. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck my bum. Shove anything you want up there. Fingers, tongues, toys, mmmmmmmmmmmm, but especially, your big fucking cocks. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, shove your big fucking cocks up my fat fucking arse."

"Oh, you'll get them, don't you worry about that." Adam smirked, "Isn't that right, Kyle?"

"Uh-huh." Kyle moaned into Toni's fat ass.

While he got the not-so-subtle hint from the rest of The UE, and especially Toni, to move onto other things, Kyle just couldn't help lingering a little bit longer on that hole. Although, he tried to find a middle ground, by swirling his tongue around that slutty little back door, as well as simply up and down it.

This succeeded in shutting Toni up for a while, and then when it seemed like she was about to complain again he started pushing his tongue actually into that big fat booty. Given how frequently used this hole was abused, it was unsurprising that he was easily able to get his tongue inside, and fuck her with it. Much to her clear delight, given the constant moans, gasps and whimpers she made throughout.

Especially when he replaced his tongue with a finger. He rubbed it against Toni's cunt so that it would be nice and lubed up when it entered. Which might not have been necessary, but it made it more fun. And he was more comfortable with then pushing a second, and even a third finger into that well-used fuck hole.

Oh yes, Rhea and countless others had done a very good job of loosening Toni Storm's slutty little butt, which would make it nice and easy for he and his boys to use it for their pleasure. Something which this little anal slut had never been more eager for, something she made very clear as she shamelessly begged for what she craved.

"Fuck me, mmmmmmmm, that feels good. Soooooooooooo gooooooooooodddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmm fuck!" Toni moaned some version of that over and over again throughout getting her arse fingered, and a little during the rim job, before crying out, "But I need more. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, more, more, MORE! No, not more fingers. I need cock. For the love of God, someone give me their cock! Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, I need a cock up my arse. I need it like I need oxygen. Please give it to me. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssssss, I want all of you to fuck my ass like the anal whore I am!"

"You heard the lady, Kyle." Adam announced, before ordering, "So move aside, and let me show you how it's done."

"Hey, why do you get first?" Kyle whined.

"You know why." Adam said firmly.

There was a brief pause as the two men, and just stared at each other for a few long seconds, and then Kyle shrugged and moved aside, while grumbling, "Whatever."

Adam smirked proudly at his tiny victory, as he got into position. While The Undisputed Era prided itself on being brothers, every good brotherhood needed it's big brother. Every pack needed their Alpha. Although obviously he was reluctant to use that title, given what it meant around here. Because he loved his teammates, but he only wanted to be kneeling behind the likes of Toni Storm.

Hell, normally he'd have to settle for less than this perfect piece of meaty ass in front of him, and the inviting hole in between them. Well, holes. Oh yes, there was a wet little pussy, just begging for attention. And Adam was very tempted to give that attention, but he got that at home, and there was just something special about getting to fuck a girl in the ass.

It was especially hot when that girl spread her cheeks without needing to be asked, perfectly displaying herself to him, and offering up her most private hole as a sacrifice to their mutual pleasure. Which of course, was exactly what Toni did.

Something that Adam just had to savour the sight of for a few long seconds, before pressing the tip of his lubed up cock against that back door, and slowly started pushing forwards. He then moaned, mostly in anticipation, as that slutty little hole started stretching for him. Oh yes, it stretched wider, and wider, and wider until it allowed the head of his cock to slide through it and into Toni Storm's legendary booty. At which point, he experienced something unexpected, at least at this level.

"Ah fuck, she's tight!" Adam moaned loudly in a mixture of surprise and pleasure.

"Tight?" Bobby questioned in disbelief.

"Yeah, mmmmmmmmmm, tight." Adam repeated himself with a wicked grin, before questioning, "Wow, you must be really missing Rhea, huh?"

"You have no idea." Toni moaned softly.

"I think I might." Adam chuckled, "There is no way that your ass should be this tight. No, mmmmmmmm, Toni Storm's ass hole should always be loose and ready for fucking. But don't worry, sweetie, me and the boys will help you out with that. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm, we'll help you with that real good."

"Yeah!" Kyle agreed enthusiastically.

"Yeah." Roddy just agreed.

"Fuck yeah." Bobby exclaimed, clearly the most enthusiastic of them all, "We're gonna gang bang the fuck out of Toni Storm's big fat ass. Mmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, and if you ever want that big booty pounded again, just come to us, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, we'll be only too happy to oblige. Right boys?"

There was another chorus of enthusiastic agreement, although honestly Adam wasn't really paying attention. No, he was too busy pushing more of his dick into that wonderfully tight butt hole, and of course, trying not to cum. This wasn't his first rodeo, and he liked to think he had pretty good self-control, all things considered. But this was Toni Storm's legendary booty, and it definitely lived up to the hype.

No, it surpassed it by being way tighter then he thought it would be at this stage. Hell, he even felt bad about stalling, and giving Toni a chance to tighten up. But not too much, as he had been told that this was a shameless slut, who got off on that kind of pain. Something which was very clearly true, given the sounds she was making as he stuffed her butt full of cock.

Once he was all the way inside that fat ass Adam just had to stop and savour the moment, before then beginning to slowly thrust his hips back and forth, causing his cock to slide in and out of Toni Storm's butt hole.

After the initial taunting he and his boys became silent, as they became lost in the sight of his dick pumping in and out of that hot little hole, which was on perfect display, thanks to Toni continuing to spread her cheeks. God, it was a good thing there wasn't taunting, as that might have been too much, even for him. Hell, he wasn't sure he was even capable of speech right now. Or even think for that matter, as he truly became lost in this heavenly moment.

Kyle was sure lost in it, and he wasn't even the one truly benefiting from it. No, all he had was the sight of Toni Storm getting fucked up her perfect little ass, something he had seen occasionally before, but never like this. Never with a real cock, and certainly never with a chance of that cock being his.

Oh God yes, Kyle had cum once already, but he was rock hard again at the thought of actually getting to fuck that perfect piece of ass. Something which was previously an impossibility, and now had never been more real. He just needed to stand up to Adam, and he would get it. Because sure, he got how things worked around here, and didn't mind Adam getting the first shot. But he wanted his time to shine, dammit.

So after a few moments Kyle forcefully questioned, "My turn?"

Adam stopped in his tracks, seem to think about it for a few long seconds, and then mumbled softly, "Sure."

He then very slowly pulled his cock out of that hot little hole, and moved aside, allowing another member of The UE to take his place. Not wanting to waste this precious chance, Kyle was quick to get into that position, press the tip of his cock against his target, and pushed forwards... into Toni Storm's butt hole! Oh God, he actually made Toni Storm moan in pleasure as she took his cock in her ass.

True, it had been loosened up, from what Adam had been doing to it, but it was still very telling that the former NXT UK women's champion cried out in pure pleasure from getting her butt stuffed, and even her back door penetrated for a second time that night. But certainly not the last.

Like Adam before him, Kyle needed to take a brief break after burying himself balls deep in Toni Storm's big booty, as the combination of the mental and physical pleasure was just too overwhelming. Luckily, there were no words to push them over the edge, his boys just as lost in the moment as he was.

Which continued to be the case when he finally started fucking that perfect ass. Oh yes, The Undisputed Era once again became captivated by the side of a dick pumping in and out of Toni Storm's butt hole, which continued to be on perfect display to them, as the former women's champ continued spreading her cheeks. God, it was pure heaven, if it wasn't for the fact that he would eventually have to share this perfect bottom.

In that moment, he definitely wanted to be selfish, and keep it all to himself. Hell, he questioned how Adam had ever been able to give it up, especially given that, while he loved the guy, of all his friends, Adam was by far the most selfish. A lovable ass hole, but an ass hole nevertheless.

However, as the minutes ticked by, it became very obvious why his best friend had given this up, and why Kyle, and the rest of The UE would do the same. Because of course, it was just too much to do this without cumming. And God knows, Kyle wanted another shot at this perfect ass tonight. Something he probably wouldn't get if he came, again. So when the request came to switch, he too didn't hesitate.

"My turn." Bobby said forcefully, making clear he wasn't asking.

"Sure." Kyle smirked, making sure this mirrored everything that happened before.

Bobby loved Kyle. Of all The EU, he'd known Kyle the longest, as they'd been tag team champions multiple times. Hell, it was their reputation as a tag team which had got them into the WWE. But if his best as buddy didn't get out of the way fast enough, there was a good chance he was going to shove him out of the way. Luckily, it didn't come to that.

No, like Adam before him, Kyle pulled his dick out nice and slowly, and then moved aside so that one of his teammates could take over. Namely Bobby, who wasted no time in picking up where Kyle left off. The only difference was, that he wasn't at all gentle about it, something which initially earned him some looks from his UE brothers, although that quickly went away, given the reactions of this shameless anal whore.

Which didn't surprise him at all. Oh yes, he knew all it would take was a couple of ass fuckings, and he could bury his dick deep into that slutty little butt. And this anal slut would thank him for it. And thank him she did, by crying out loudly in pure pleasure. Oh fuck yes, the ridiculously hot Toni Storm cried out loudly in pure pleasure, as she got a dick literally shoved up her ass.

Which just proved what a shameless butt slut Toni Storm was, and how desperate she was to be used as she should be. Fuck yeah, now that Rhea wasn't around to give this big booty what it deserved, Bobby would be only too happy to do it. That had been what he had said, and he meant every word of it. And hopefully so did his brothers, as this was a lot of fun.