Undisputed Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To be fair, he didn't shove his dick up that legendary butt all at once. No, it was more a series of hard thrusts, one after the other, and then just like everybody else he took a few long seconds to savour the feeling of Toni Storm's rectum tightly hugging the full length of his cock. Which was another thing they both clearly enjoyed.

Just like when he officially started sodomizing her, initially starting out slow, before inevitably picking up the pace. About the same time he pushed her hands away from her cheeks, so that he could take over spreading them. Which of course led to him smacking those cheeks, in between squeezing and groping them, which led to more moans, gasps, whimpers and cries of joy from this shameless anal whore.

It had never been more clear that this was what Toni Storm was. What she was meant for. Sure, she was cool, and a great wrestler, but Toni Storm's main purpose in life was to take it up the butt. Well, that was obvious from the first time he had seen this booty, but unfortunately Rhea had stated her claim, made sure only half the roster to get their turn with this heavenly fuck hole.

Hopefully now that would be a thing of the past, and every single person on the roster, man and woman, would make sure this perfect little fuck hole would get used 24/7. An idea that was so exciting, Bobby almost blew his load right there. And as he wanted this to last for as long as possible, he reluctantly pulled out of that incredibly hot ass, and gave another member of The UE a turn with it.

"You're up, Roddy." Bobby announced.

"Unless you want one of us to do it." Adam generously offered.

"Oh yeah, we would be happy to do for you." Kyle grinned.

"No!" Roddy said firmly, before stammering, "I'll... I'll do it."

Roderick was vaguely aware that the rest of The UE gave him even more encouragement after that, which honestly, wasn't necessary. Sure, he wouldn't hesitate to do something like this a few years ago, back before he was married with a kid, but this was Toni Fucking Storm!

There was no way he could resist fucking that legendary booty, especially not after watching every other member of his stable get a piece of it. Hell, knowing his wife, she wouldn't hesitate in his position, and would be ashamed of him if he didn't go through with it. Although he was tempted to make sure, if only because he would love to hear his wife telling him to wreck Toni Storm's big fucking booty.

Of course he didn't have patience for something like that, and his boys would never let him live it down, so Roderick positioned himself behind that big, heavenly booty, aimed his dick at that already slightly gaping back door, and then slowly but steadily pushed forwards.

Once again proving herself the perfect anal slut, Toni quickly reached back and slowly spread her butt cheeks, giving him, and everyone else, the perfect view of this. The perfect view of that perfect little ass hole, easily taking his dick. Ah fuck yeah, it slid in at this point like a hot knife through butter. Fuck, Roddy found himself balls deep in no time, at which point he just had to savour the moment, just like everybody else.

However, also just like everybody else, it wasn't long before he was fucking that ass, and making this blonde bombshell moan, whimper and cry out with pure pleasure as he became the fourth man tonight to fuck Toni Storm's fat ass. And probably like the forty-fourth, just in this company. Oh yeah, Toni might have been Rhea Ripley's anal bitch, but there probably wasn't a woman on the roster who hadn't had a piece of this heavenly booty.

Probably quite a few men as well. And if there hadn't been, they would be. Oh fuck yeah, once the rest of the guys heard that Toni Storm's butt hole was open for business, they would be fighting over it way more than any title. Hell, it was amazing that The Undisputed Era was able to stay so united now.

While Roddy like to think that was down to an unbreakable bond, it was more likely because Toni Storm's heavenly fat ass was just too much to take for very long. God knows he was already feeling like he needed a break, even though he'd only been fucking that hot little hole for only a few minutes. And Adam didn't exactly help.

No, it seemed that he was done waiting around, and rather than wait around for another turn with that big fat butt, like the rest of The UE, he seemed to have another plan. Which was unsurprisingly very much welcomed by Toni, even if it was almost too much for Roddy to take. However, to his credit, he was just about able to watch, as Adam used another hole on this little slut's body, which very much welcomed him.

"Hey Toni, how do you feel about a little double stuffing?" Adam questioned.

"Oh yes, mmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, please double stuff me! I love to be double stuffed." Toni admitted, to the surprise of no one, her eyes lighting up as Adam's cock came almost within reaching distance, "Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, spit roast me like a fucking pig, and make me taste my own arse! I fucking love it. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I love the taste of my arse. Please give it to me. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, let me suck your cock, straight from my fucking arse, mmmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, while I'm being bummed. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, give it to me, mmmmmmmmmmm fuck! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shit!"

" A simple yes would have sufficed." Adam teased, closing the distance between them.

"Fuck yes, mmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssssss!" Toni moaned as she got what she wanted.

Toni was a little frustrated it took this long for her to get double stuffed, and not just because Adam kept his dick just out of reach for a few long seconds. No, she was used too getting double stuffed much sooner than this, at least whenever she was getting gang banged. To be fair, it was normally women doing this, and their strap-ons didn't get overstimulated if they went straight from her arse to her mouth.

So she could understand The UE boys wanting to take a break, but that didn't make it any less frustrating. Which was hopefully something they would make up to her now, given that there should be a steady supply of bum flavoured cock to feed her. Although that was something to worry about later. For now, she would just concentrate on cleaning the first cock she was given.

Admittedly, initially she just had to concentrate on savouring the wonderful flavour of her own bottom. She also loved the taste of arse in general, but there was just something special about it being her own freshly sodomized behind. And God, she loved being able to taste the deepest part of it. Of course, she only had so longed to savour such a taste.

Both because at any moment Adam could pull away, and demand another turn with her arse, and inevitably she would clean the bum cream, simply by having her lips there. Which of course just motivated her to give a more thorough BJ. Oh yes, after a few long seconds of savouring the deepest part of her bum, Toni began bobbing her head up and down, effortlessly taking the full length of that dick in what was probably under a minute.

Just as Toni had hoped pretty much the second that cock was completely clean it was replaced by another. And then another, and then another, and then another, The Undisputed Era making sure that she was always tasting her own arse, and she loved them for it. And she loved the fact that her arse was getting some the entire time.

That she was getting double stuffed, just like a slut of her calibre should be. Yet still, she wanted more. She wanted it all. Oh fuck, she wanted to try and take all of those cocks inside her at the same time. Have them inside all of her slutty little fuck holes. Something which took a frustratingly long time to happen, but thankfully, it did happen.

"Sit on my dick, babe. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, sit on me, with your pussy." Adam ordered firmly, assuming there was no need to ask Toni if this was something she would like, and instead just getting straight down to business, "Ooooooooooooh yehhhhhhhhhhhh, the longest reigning NXT champ ever wants a piece of all of your fuck holes, almost as bad as you do. Isn't that right, slut?"

"Hell yeah, stuff me! Mmmmmmmmmm, stuff all my fuck holes!" Toni agreed eagerly, before shamelessly begging, "I want it all! Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssssss, I want all of you, inside me at the same time. Make me air tight, like a proper little whore. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, give me those dicks! Give them to me! Oh yes, oooooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssssssss, AH FUCK! FUCK ME IN ALL OF MY FUCKING FUCK HOLES! AH FUCK! AH FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! AH YES! FUCK ME!"

Even as she talked, Toni positioned herself so that she was hovering over Adam's cock, and pushing her neglected little pussy down onto it. Momentarily she was tempted to shove it up her butt to see if she could get some double anal action, but guys could be iffy about that kind of thing. And well, her twat really was aching for attention.

So she effortlessly penetrated herself, and then slowly pushed herself all the way down, before starting to bounce on it. Well, she did briefly savour having her cunt full of cock, but it wasn't long before she was bouncing up and down. Something the rest of The UE just watched for a few long seconds, before she pushed them to join in again.

"What are you guys waiting for, mmmmmmmmmm, a written invitation?" Toni mocked, before pleading, "Fuck me! Mmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, all of you fuck me at the same time. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me in all my fucking fuck holes like the slut I am! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, fuck me!"

"Have you considered were just waiting for you to slow down, so we could get in those hot little fuck holes?" Kyle grin wickedly, while kneeling down behind her, "Mmmmmmmm, especially this perfect ass."

"Hey, how come you get next?" Bobby grumbled.

"Adam forfeited he's turn, so it's my go now." Kyle shrugged, before pointing out, "Relax, you'll get another turn, when I'm done."

"I better." Bobby grumbled, walking around, and then pushing his cock into Toni's eager little mouth, "Until then, suck on this. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it. Good little cock sucker. Ah fuck!"

Kyle knew that even Roddy was eager for a turn at this point, so he was quick to push his dick into what was by now a very welcoming and loosened whore hole. However, given the extra penetration Toni was now experiencing, he thought it was only fair to take it slow. It was certainly more pleasurable for him that way, even if he had to be the one spreading the cheeks now taken to get the best possible look at the latest anal penetration.

Then again, that way he could squeeze and fondle those cheeks, and even smack them on occasion. Mostly during the actual butt fucking, but occasionally when he was stuffing his cock back up there, and making it official, Toni Storm was being made air tight.

Which he knew for a fact was a frequent occurrence for her, but this was the first time The Undisputed Era boys were doing it. And the slut was clearly loving every second of it. They all were. Even their audience of one, Kyle glancing over to see the forgotten about Shirai Io furiously masturbating at the twisted sight in front of her.

If Io wished it was her, he and the rest of The UE would be only too happy to oblige her, someday. Not right now, though. No, the truth was they were very preoccupied with the perfect little slut in front of them, and after they were done with her, they would probably be too spend to do much else, except collect their things, and go home.

That would certainly be the case for him, sadly, given he was very close to cumming for a second time, with that second orgasm promising to be a lot more energy destroying than the first. Although he was glad it wasn't his first, as he would've probably blown his load up Toni Storm's legendary booty by now.

Or maybe doing it right now, given the added stimulation of seeing this goddess of a woman take it in all three of her fuck holes. And it was all four of them at that. Oh yes, Roddy had definitely got over his initial hesitance, and was now quite happily pushing his dick into Toni's mouth, sometimes even alongside Bobby's, allowing them to have a sword fight in her mouth.

However, Kyle was 100% sure that he had the best part of this deal. Which was something he thought to himself with a smile, after he buried the full length of his dick up that big fat ass for what felt like the millionth time tonight. And then of course, he started fucking it. Oh yes, he started fucking Toni Storm's infamous big booty, as his fellow UE members fucked this girl's pussy and mouth, making her their little triple stuffed slut.

Undisputedly, he thought with a grin. And he didn't think of much else, until he was forced to swap places again, but even then it was hard to think, given that instead of a break, his dick went straight to Toni's eager little mouth for extremely thorough cleaning.

Toni Storm was in heaven right now. Oh yes, as much as she loved anal, and these boys had given her slutty little arse one hell of a workout, she was happy to get something in her neglected little pussy for the big finish. Yes, it was thrilling to be able to cum without it, but this would be so much more intense. Especially if she could keep at least one of those cocks in her mouth the whole time.

And make no mistake, while she held back for herself she could come ultimately, this became too much. Oh yes, she needed to cum. And from the throbbing inside all three of her fuck holes, it was clear she wasn't the only one. In fact, if she didn't get to cum like this soon, she would have to finish herself off, and where was the fun in that?

So eventually Toni pulled her mouth away from these cocks just long enough to desperately beg, "Make me cum. Oh my God, mmmmmmmmm, please make me fucking cum! Oh fuck me, oooooooooooh, fuck me hard! Harder! Come on you pussies, pound me in all my fucking fuck holes like the slut I am, and make me cum! And then? You can give me yours. Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, give me your cum. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh yeah, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, shoot it wherever you want, just make me fucking cum! Please, please, please, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me! Fucking fuck me, mmmmmmmmmm, and make me fucking cum! Fucking cum like the whore I am! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

"You want our cum, bitch?" Bobby grinned.

"You can do better than that." Kyle chuckled.

"Beg for it." Adam ordered.

"Fucking beg for it, slut!" Roddy, of all people, snapped.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, give me your cum! I need your cum! Mmmmmmmmm, I fucking need it. AH FUCK!" Toni pleaded shamelessly, and almost deliriously with need, "Please? Oh please, mmmmmmmmmmm, please give it to me. Cum in my mouth. Cum in my face. Cum in my cunt. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, cum in my fat fucking arse, I don't care, just give it to me! GIVE IT TO ME! Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssssss, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, JUST LIKE THAT, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, FUCK ME! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM FUCK!"

"You wanna cum, huh? Then cum!" Adam ordered, smacking that fat ass as he fucked it, "Cum like the bitch you are! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, take it bitch!"

She was probably lucky he had been the leader of The Undisputed Era who had been fucking her at the time. It wasn't by design on her part, but Toni was still rewarded for it, of a small increase in the pace, which was all it took to make her cum. The pace then increased even more, and not just in her arse. No, her cunt, and even occasionally her mouth, got the same treatment.

It was hard to tell whether this was everything these boys were capable of, but either way, it wasn't the hardest pounding she'd ever taken. Not even close. But it was more than enough to make a slut like her cum over and over again. And in a way, it was even more satisfying than with Rhea, as she was being used is purely a fuck toy.

It was one of those things Toni wished could last longer than it did. Particularly, she wished all four of these men would cum, maybe even at the same time. Fill her cunt and arse with so much sperm she would be leaking it for days. And of course, both of those cocks would shoot into her mouth, allowing her to swallow the majority of it.

Or maybe just one of the boys could have done that, while the other painted her face white? There were so many wonderful possibilities, that really, there was no wrong answer. Which was why, even though she was denied those previously mention things, she welcomed what actually happened. Even if she whimpered with disappointment when those cocks were removed from her cunt and arse.

"Boys, take your cocks out, and line up!" Adam ordered, and then added with a smirk, "I think it's time for a little Bukkake party."

"Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, cum on me! Cum on my face!" Toni eagerly agreed.

"Shut up, and get into position, whore." Bobby chuckled wickedly.

"Yes, Sir." Toni grinned with a mocking chuckle of her own, then quickly did as she was told.

A few seconds later Toni Storm was kneeling in front of The Undisputed Era, eagerly awaiting her final treat of the evening, with her mouth open and tongue out, like a well-trained slut. She wasn't waiting long. Oh yes, more or less at the same time all four of those big dicks opened fire, covering her cheeks, nose, forehead, chin and even her eyes in sticky goo.

Luckily for her, the majority of it ended up in her mouth, which again she showed off to her audience, before loudly swallowing it, Toni then opened her mouth again, showing it was all gone. She even licked her lips, feeling very proud of herself. At least until she noticed the forgotten Shirai Io filming this on her phone, even getting right up close it for insult to injury, while smirking down at her.

"Good girl." Io purred wickedly, before pushing, "Mmmmmmmm, now say, 'Toni Storm is a cum covered loser slut, who will never be NXT women's champion'."

Toni Storm is a cum covered slut, who will be the next NXT women's champion." Toni said defiantly, before scooping some of the cum off of her face, and eating it.