All Comments on 'Undoing'

by TigerBaby13

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AurimazAurimazabout 10 years ago

The only bad thing about this story - it starts with sex and ends with sex. Almost no info about the main characters - who are they? Why I should care about them? Why are they having sex?

I know this is Literotica and all stories must have sex scenes here. Or a romantic atmosphere. Or sadomazo...whatever. But if you leave ONLY a sex scene, your story becomes boring.

Take care of your characters and plot, please. And good luck.

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitabout 10 years ago
Story Well Told

Intimate story with developed and motivated characters written subtly and concisely. One friend helping another to overcome inhibition and enjoy passion unself-conscienciously makes for a lovely plot and that you told the story of this aspect of their friendship through hot, doubleheaded sex is an added bonus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
There is a story line...

I disagree with Aurimaz, the intrigue in this story is NOT knowing. There is enough information to give us an idea, it keeps us asking questions that we don't necessarily need to know the answers to. There is passion, and who doesn't wish for that moment when all inhibitions drop, when all you feel is the connection between you and another, and the sensations that and the physical togetherness brings. I don't usually like threesome stuff, but I really liked the trust underlying this story, between Claire and Reggie, but also between Reggie and Sydney. Great story, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous