All Comments on 'Undress to Impress'

by ThisNameIsntTakenYet

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 5 years ago
not bad

I though this was a good story and hope it is not the last we have heard from those two

lexstrokerlexstrokeralmost 5 years ago
Excellent first story!

Thank you for sharing this with us! I hope that you will continue to write more chapters as I would love to see these characters develop more. This is a great start!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cute

I like it. It’s fun reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed this story -

would like to read about both sets of girls 69ing next to each other and such things as them enjoying oral on the pool side

artey94551artey94551almost 5 years ago
Sweet

Very nice sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very nice

Glad to hear there will be more to this story. I really enjoyed it. Hopefully we don't have to wait very long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great start!

A very enjoyable read. I’d like to read more about the girls adventures. I also look forward to any other stories you have to post. Much love and many thanks.

xeriscapartistxeriscapartistalmost 5 years ago
Good read!

A well told story. Good pacing and description with a nice erotic edge. Nicely done.

Please keep going with your story. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please Continue

I reallly liked this story. Unlike a previous commenter said, please don't involve the other two girls. Keep the two couples separate. They could have sex in the same room or outdoors, but this story seems better suited to continue as a loving, blossoming, young love between Alice and Laura rather than an all out lesbian orgy.

TSGarpTSGarpalmost 5 years ago
Great Work

Very patience. Great Pacing. Nice happy, sexy plot. Loved the characters. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More, Please

Looking forward to what Alice said when she said the others do whatever she tells them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Characters

I really enjoyed your description of the girls. The fact that you gave them distinct and varied personalities was a breath of fresh air. Also enjoyed the lack of description about the protagonist, as no one really knows themselves. You only see it the way others treat you. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great start

Love the story, but you ought to get a 5* rating for the author name alone!

maneater82maneater82almost 5 years ago
Can't Wait for Pt.2

Nicely written. Love the flirting between the girls. Really looking forward to seeing where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Surprise

Really liked it; I was surprised , I kept waiting for the mean girl trick; liked this direction much more. If this is moved to a dom/sub type story it should come in the context of a relationship. There are enough choices with the being taken by the lesbian stranger domination theme.

cjb93cjb93almost 5 years ago
possible part 2?

I would love to see a follow up to this story... I appreciate how you built up the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Excellent! Not normally my genre, but you just have a way with words. Thanks for the fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thanks for not being a cliché!

Your story is really amazing! I appreciated the real attraction! That last text was amazing i’d love a part two :)

macktoshmacktoshalmost 5 years ago
Very nice!

This was really good for your first story here! I enjoyed it quite a lot. I'm a sucker for cute and happy endings, so this worked out perfectly for me. I look forward to seeing more of your work!

ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxalmost 5 years ago
Very well done.

I was expecting a darker turn to the story, I was relieved when it turned out well. Plenty of scope to extend into a series. I was impressed with the individuality given to each character.

More please.

HentaiLoverHentaiLoveralmost 5 years ago
Good Story

Hey,

you did a good job there, hopefully we can have more stories maybe with the same characters.

Dolph1772Dolph1772almost 5 years ago
Great Characters

Your story is very well written. I can really feel the emotions that Laura is going through. I’d love to hear more about this group.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A great start to this story!

Very well written and well planned for a girls first time! I hope you’ll take this further and let us see where you take them! Thank you!

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMover 4 years ago
A very good start

I too was expecting nasty things to happen when the group invite an outsider and kept waiting for it all to kick off.

I'm glad it was a pleasant read and consisted of burgeoning love in youngsters.

beautyizhername69beautyizhername69over 4 years ago
Great read!

This was a great read and I liked the build up in it. I like the direction the story went, being that you didn't rush the story. I could really feel the emotions of the character Laura with it being her first time and it was very sensual and erotic. I would love to see a part two to this story and the relationship of all 4 characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

I thoroughly enjoyed it. I sense a possible love story brewing. Smiles and thanks.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 4 years ago
Good story!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

Considering how much Laura was distracted by the other girls' bodies, I can't help but think that Alice has opened Laura's eyes to her real sexual orientation.

I hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A very fun, very sexy story. I would love to read a sequel, possibly with Lauren and Emily getting involved with each other, something you seem to have foreshadowed.

vespa69vespa69over 3 years ago

Outstanding. Love the title. More please!

LacedUpLacedUpover 2 years ago

Lol hate when I find excellent stand-alone stories because I always want more. Nonetheless great, great story!

CharmlesCharmlesover 2 years ago

Love it! Part 2?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThisNameIsntTakenYet@ThisNameIsntTakenYet
99 Followers
Update December 6th 2019: I manged to finish a story for the Winter contest, which was submitted yesterday (only a few hours before the deadline, in fact. That was a very close one). I imagine it should go up very soon, as it is a contest story after all and there's only a we...