All Comments on 'Undying Ch. 01-10'

by Isemay

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 3 years ago

Very Interesting!

Curious to see where this goes is this a completely different world than your last series?

IsemayIsemayalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Yes, it's a completely different world. I hope you enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is my kind of story. It has good vs evil although the good is more like not evil in this tale. It has some unusual magic and skills and I always have enjoyed how seriously talented thieves manage to do what they do in the stories I read. Everything seems planned out but not boring like some stories can be and learning about the characters backgrounds and history is written in a fun way as opposed to just retelling dry facts. There is so much for me to get into that I am glad I didn’t miss this and will be anxiously awaiting more of the five star gem.

Stay safe and be well.

J.D.

labeltornofflabeltornoffover 2 years ago

The shift in viewpoint required a couple of chapters for me to understand. Once I was oriented, I enjoyed the ambivalent moral view very much. The plot is original,reminding me a bit of Conan (though having the two main characters flirt is likely something the barbarian would consider unappealing). Overall, a good read. I plan to finish it soon. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsemay@Isemay
Constructive criticism and suggestions are always welcome. Please do bear in mind it takes a little time to get things edited and approved! (0 currently pending) Flower Wine, Torgan Wine, and Kros Voyeh all take place in the same world. As far as events go, the order is Flowe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Undying Series Info