All Comments on 'Une Nuit à Paris'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
Paris in the... any time...

I had to re-read Madame Recamier and the whole story is filled with Gallic charm. I don't know how far you intend to go with this, Anna, but I was wondering about some kind of back-story for Jill. Her early reticence before Anna worked her magic was that of a small-town, Bible Belt girl. Her character certainly didn't read like a sophisticate from New York or LA or similar. Whichever way you intend to go, here's five stars to speed you on your way.

jth215-2jth215-2almost 3 years ago

Loved it! Can't wait for Les Ballerines... Thanks!

dcnhdcnhalmost 3 years ago

Love this story line.

LivelyJenLivelyJenalmost 3 years ago

As always, you write so well Anna!

I love this story so much. Jill is just such an incredible character :) and I can’t wait to see what happens in the club!

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years ago

Nobody does it better, babe. Your stories are solid gold erotica with added spice. Just the best. xx

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 3 years ago

Fab story

Anna and Jill make such a hot couple. Jill seems to have fallen effortless into her new lifestyle.

Looking forward to the next instalment when the three new participants enter the group

jill30jill30almost 3 years ago

Thank you Anna! Wonderfully written as always. Can't wait to see what's next for me....er I mean the character Jill...

diana11diana11almost 3 years ago

Beautiful as ever Anna. Very sexy and I know a similar club Cant wait for next part.

auburnginaauburnginaalmost 3 years ago

Great atmosphere! Great romantic sex - vintage Anna!

Gxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

beautiful, gorgeous, descriptive erotica. thank you for writing and sharing with the rest of us.

Daggy1965Daggy1965almost 3 years ago

Beautifully written as always.

ells_ells_almost 3 years ago

Surely you didn't expect less than 5 stars ;) Not sure I should be too open about how your writing affects me ;)

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful … erotic … romantic … a pure pleasure to read. Thank you : )

BeerbeardBeerbeardalmost 3 years ago

You know you’re an extremely talented writer. I hope you are open to small bit of criticism. It’s the overuse of ‘babe.’ It becomes a distraction, and takes away from the enjoyment of the story.

QuietlyMakingNoiseQuietlyMakingNoiseover 2 years ago

I see why your stories get such high marks, very well done. Love the characters and the feel they give; they are real, in beautiful situations, and you let us see, you truly understand and thrive in the Show, not Tell of storytelling. I know my publishers would love your work.

Kudos!!!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius8 months ago

Not only is your work superlative; you also garner the most interesting set of comments. You have a large and devoted following, all richly deserved. It's unfathomable how anyone could rate this piece at less than 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES