Une Nuit à Paris Pt. 02

Story Info
The orgy.
2.4k words
4.7
15.3k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
812 Followers

I looked at Céleste in her gorgeous, high on one hip, purple corset dress with black lace hemming. It was strapless and emphasised her already ample bosom. I saw the black suspender belt straps holding her black stockings up, revealing an expanse of dark thigh. I took in the subtle gold tone of her eyeshadow and her beautiful, oxbow lips. In her heels she was an inch or two taller than me.

I knew from previous conversations we'd had that her family were originally from Tunisia but she was second generation French. I loved the contrast of her dyed blonde, almost yellow, curled locks cascading down over her dark shoulders, the ends almost tickling her nipples through the material of the corset.

As for Les Ballerines, they were both in ballet flats with bare legs. They were both shorter by a few inches than Jill and me. One of them had hair dyed a shocking pink and the other's was blue. Both of them had high ponytails, a spray of hair appearing to fountain from their heads. Their thin, pale pink tops revealed their braless state and their small breasts were clearly showing the dents of hardened nipples. They each had a fairly generously sized handbag hanging from their shoulders.

A thrill went through me at the thought of watching them make love with each other. I'd often seen them kissing passionately and had fantasised at times about seeing them, perhaps even being a willing participant.

I looked at Jill and saw her likewise looking appreciatively at our new guests. I also saw a little nervous trepidation in her eyes. She stared at me and I said, "Babe... you don't have to do this if you don't want..."

She shocked me by hushing me with a long, deep kiss. When she pulled back she said to Céleste, "You look so, so beautiful, Céleste... what did you have in mind?"

Céleste smiled and pushed the door closed, locking it once more.

She approached Jill and stroked the back of her fingers down her cheek saying, "I 'ave kissed Anna many times. Did she tell you that?"

Jill looked at me and I replied, "Yes, babe. We've kissed often. We usually dance. But nothing else, I promise you."

Jill got a mischievous look in those gorgeous, pale blue eyes and said, "Well that doesn't seem fair, does it?"

My brow creased as I said, "What doesn't seem fair, babe?"

"That you've kissed Céleste and obviously teased her, and that I've never kissed her. I feel left out and it's not fair that you haven't let her go any further with you."

With that she turned, raised a quizzical eyebrow and Céleste took the hint. I got a huge twinge as they wrapped arms around each other and started a long, slow, passionate kiss. 'My god, what's happened to my shrinking violet who wasn't comfortable with being seen holding hands in public?' I thought to myself. I supposed it was because we were in a safe environment. She wasn't worried that she would be judged.

Meanwhile Les Ballerines placed their bags carefully on the cushioned floor. They held hands and looked at me.

The blue haired one said, "I am Jules, and my wife is Adrienne. We have seen you watching us and we have wanted to talk to you. When we saw you and your lover arrive and come up here we thought maybe now was the time." She had a very Parisian accent but her English was flawless.

Adrienne smiled and planted a kiss on her wife's lips. I couldn't help but move to their side and place a gentle kiss on Adrienne's cheek as they kissed. This caused Adrienne to turn to me and place her lips on mine. We kissed and I saw that, not two feet away from me, Céleste and Jill were still kissing, their hands around each other, massaging each other's bums. It was so erotic that I felt my clit spring to attention. I yearned to feel someone or something on her.

As if reading my thoughts, I felt Jule's hand slide under my skirt, her fingers stroking up my inner thigh and along the outside of my lips. When she discovered my pantiless state she let out a little gasp. "Oh my, Anna. You came prepared for loving."

I didn't want to leave Jill completely alone with Céleste. I had, after all, been the one to persuade and bring her to the club. I placed a soft kiss on Jules's and then Adrienne's lips and said, "I think we need to help Céleste, don't you?"

Without a further word we moved over to where Jill and Céleste were still kissing and exploring each other. Their kiss broke as I started placing kisses on Jill's shoulder. Les Ballerines went to Céleste's other side and I watched as they descended to the cushions and started one of their passionate kisses.

I looked at Jill and, as if by psychic agreement we started undoing the laces on the back of Célestes dress. As we lowered it we revealed her magnificent, very firm breasts. She had very large, dark areolas, at least two inches across and, something that made a thrill go through me, I saw she had little silver bars going through each nipple, both of which were incredibly proud. We lowered the dress to the ground revealing her suspender belt and the briefest of g-strings in a matching purple. She looked magnificent.

Jill, Céleste and I dropped to the floor, sitting in a little triangle with Jules and Adrienne beside us. We watched for a moment as they started undressing each other, sliding their tutus and tops off. Their breasts were cute with small areolas and incredibly firm looking dark nipples.

Céleste said, "Now, I think I want to see Jill a little more. Will you 'elp me Anna?"

I leaned forward and kissed Jill before asking, "Are you okay with this, babe? Really?"

She whispered, her voice a little hoarse with lust, "I have never been more turned on in my life. I want you to fuck me, Anna. I want to see you fuck Céleste. I want to watch the ballerinas fuck. I just want lots of fucking."

I was taken aback. Jill had really taken to the club in a way I really hadn't expected.

Adrienne broke the kiss with her wife, perked up and said, "Oh, mon cheri, we have just what you need."

She pulled open her handbag and rooted around in it, finally drawing out a double ended strap on vibrator. It was pale blue. I saw Jill's eyes widen and she gasped, "You mean I can be really fucked?"

Adrienne smiled and said, "It would be my pleasure."

Jill looked at me and said, "You... would you be okay with that?"

She was suddenly worried that I would be jealous. I smiled and cupped her cheek with my hand and said, "The night is yours, babe. Anything you want is fine with me."

Together Céleste and I undid Jill's dress and dropped it down while Jules helped Adrienne remove her panties and get one end of the dildo in her and the straps all in place. I then stood and Céleste helped me remove my top and skirt. I removed her g-string but left the stockings in place. She was completely bald and I could see her lips were large and glistening. I cheekily ran my index finger between her lips and she shuddered. I took a small taste of her. I would soon get to know her taste far better.

When we were all naked we spent a few minutes exchanging kisses. When I kissed Jill she was almost panting with desire.

She whispered in my ear, "This is so gorgeously horny. I have never felt so uninhibited. So free. Thank you."

I felt a twinge inside me as she broke the kiss and got down on all fours, saying, "Now. Adrienne. Fuck me. Please!"

Adrienne didn't need to be asked twice. She knelt up behind Jill, between her legs, and placed the dildo at Jill's entrance. Jill groaned as Adrienne slowly slid it all the way in. She looked at me and said, "Oh fuck. It's vibrating. I love being so full and," she stopped and closed her eyes before sighing out and saying, "Lie down, Anna. Here. I want to taste you while I'm getting fucked."

I obeyed happily, lying down so that I was just below her head. She lowered her head and I felt her lips clamp on me and her tongue start circling my clit. It was heavenly. The next thing I knew, Jules was standing across my midriff and Céleste was astride my head and her bald, puffy, pussy was right there. I reached up my hands and pulled her down onto me. Her dark skin was flawless and I saw the slight pinkness of her insides and her enormous clit. Her taste was wonderful. It was slightly muskier than Jill's and she was intensely wet. Dripping almost.

As I flicked my tongue on her clit I slid two fingers down between her cheeks, past her little entrance and then into her cunt. She moaned as I found her spot. Meanwhile I felt Céleste move forward and Jules said, "Oh merde, oui! Suce mon clit!"

The scents and sounds of sex were everywhere. It was heavenly.

My orgasm was close and, when Jill stopped for a moment to say, "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Yes. Yes. I'm coming!" my orgasm ripped through me anyway. With nothing in me or on me. It was intense, hot and such a wonderful surprise. It spread out and I shuddered with the shock and beauty of it.

I could feel Céleste was likewise close and I intensified my licking and fingering. I heard Adrienne and Jules call out almost at the same moment, "Oh, oh, la petite mort!"

I felt Céleste's walls clamp on my fingers and she started shaking and moaning. I then felt Jill's tongue on me once more and, as Céleste's orgasm shook her, I felt another one build and suddenly my whole body was suffused with pleasure and release. I moaned, practically screamed, into Céleste as I felt a rush of her juices in my mouth and over my chin.

It seemed we all held those positions for an age. Finally, Céleste lifted herself from me and I looked at the scene. Jill was now flat on her stomach. Adrienne was sitting back with a glazed look in her eyes. She switched the vibrations off. Jules had moved and was now sitting next to her wife and they were kissing and caressing.

Céleste sat next to me and, as Jill finally lifted herself up, I sat up and Jill just said, "Oh my god, Anna. This is wonderful. I never even dreamed I would enjoy such a thing. Do you have orgies here often?"

I giggled, "No, babe. Genuinely, this is my first one."

She came up and sat with her legs over my thighs, our pussies almost touching, and leaned forward. Our kiss was deep, sensual and filled with love. When we finally broke she said, "I think I'm enjoying us being sluts for a night."

We watched as Jules straddled Adrienne's faux cock and slid herself down onto it. They wrapped their arms around each other and Adrienne turned on the vibrations. They both moaned into each other. Céleste shuffled over to us and we wrapped our arms around her and joined into a delicious three way kiss. Lips and tongues meeting and melding.

When we broke for air, Jill surprised me even further, if that was possible, by saying to me, "Anna... babe... I don't want this to ever stop. Can we take Céleste and the ballerinas back to your apartment?"

Céleste replied, "Oh god, yes. Please Anna. Can we come back with you?"

I loved the idea of spending more time with these wonderful lovers but worried whether we would have space in the large bed for all five of us. I looked into Céleste's beautiful eyes and said, "If you want to, I would love it, Céleste."

I looked over at Jules and Adrienne, who were clearly close to their climaxes. I felt a twinge in my orgasm filled cunt. I was amazed that after coming so many times I could still want more, but I did. It's like the ultimate drug for me. One is always just the start.

With a wry smile I said, "Let's ask Les Ballerines when they're ready."

We all hugged once more and just watched the wonderful erotic tableaux of the wives, their breasts pressed together, their eyes closed, their bodies beginning to shake. First Jules started crying out meaningless sounds as she went over the peak. This obviously fed into Adrienne's climax and, as she joined her wife in a united orgasm I felt fingers on one of my nipples, pinching it. I groaned as I realised it was Céleste and she was doing the same for Jill.

When Les Ballerines finally stopped their shaking and the vibrations had been switched off they broke from their kiss and Jules looked at Adrienne, with a deep love in her eyes that took my breath away, and asked her, "Allons-nous avec eux?"

Her wife kissed her briefly and I saw her thoughtful look before she said, "Non, mon amour, je veux te ramener à la maison."

I couldn't say I blamed them. I smiled when I saw Jill's confusion. "Jules just asked if they should come with us and Adrienne said that she wanted to take Jules home."

Jill brushed my lips with hers, her beautiful eyes sparkling when she said, "Then we can get to know Céleste a little more intimately."

I smiled and turned to Les Ballerines, saying, "Of course. Thank you both so much. I will treasure this time we've had."

Jules smiled back and said, "Ah, but Anna, this will not be the last time... I hope?"

I looked at Jill who smiled back so I said, "I think we'd love to."

Céleste released our nipples and I felt a shudder go through me. She said, "Then let us get dressed and head for your apartment, Anna."

We all gathered our clothes and helped re-dress each other. Once we were finally decent, well, given Jill and my outfits, as decent as possible, we all hugged and kissed before heading out and down the stairs. I went to the bar and settled up and then Céleste, Jill and I exchanged kisses with Jules and Adrienne and headed out to get a taxi.

annag98
annag98
812 Followers