Une Nuit à Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hurriedly dressed, picked up the dresses, unlocked the door and headed out. I paid for the outfits, which were pretty expensive but totally worth every cent as far as I was concerned.

As we walked through the streets I was happy that Jill took my hand. She even stopped me once to give me a kiss.

As we neared the apartment Jill said, "God. I think I'm addicted to you, Anna. I could never have imagined doing something like that, ever, but I so wanted to and I loved doing it. You're liberating me. I'm even looking forward to being on show this evening."

I smiled as I opened the door and we made our way up. I said, "Well, you're liberating a side of me I tend to suppress most of the time. I so want us to show off tonight."

We got into the apartment and went through to the bedroom. I looked at the time and said, "We should get changed, babe. I really want to see you in that dress once more."

She smiled and said, "And I want to see you in yours. It's going to be magical."

She helped me undress and we got my skirt and top on. She stood back and took me in. I loved the feeling of being practically naked and being examined so appreciatively. I then helped her undress and when she was naked, all the nerves of the day before seemed to have evaporated, I said, "Oh, I forgot something."

She looked puzzled, "You did? What did you forget?"

I knelt in front of her and gently licked her clit before saying, "I forgot to thank you properly for my orgasm in the changing room."

She moaned and sat down on the bed, her feet hanging over the edge, her hands just behind her, propping her up. I moved with her and she sighed with pleasure, saying, "Totally addicted..."

I let one hand stroke up to her right breast and with the other I placed two fingers at her entrance. She was wet and very, very ready. I slid them in and found her little pad which I stroked gently as my tongue flicked on her clit. I pinched her nipple softly and felt her cunt walls clamp down on me as she started shaking, reaching for the orgasm that was so close. I felt her nipple and clit harden under my touch and she suddenly cried out, "Fuck! Fuck! Yes! I'm... coming!"

I moved with her as she fell back onto the bed, driving her higher. She grabbed my hair and pulled on me as I felt her subside. I unlocked from her, slid my fingers out and slowly got to my feet. I didn't want to crease my outfit by lying on the bed so I just took Jill's hand in mine as she recovered.

Her eyes locked with mine and I smiled, happy to have given her so much pleasure. She finally said, "God, Anna. I've never had this many orgasms in such a short time. I feel deliciously spoiled."

I pulled gently on her hand and she sat and then stood up, wrapping her arms around me and placing a kiss on my lips.

When we finally pulled back I said, "Now, we need to get your dress on, babe."

I took it out of its bag and helped her into it. It looked even more fabulous in the apartment light than it had in the harsher lights of the changing room. I stood back and said, "Oh, yes. You are a vision, babe. We're going to both need to fix our lipstick up, though. We've been a little, um... handy with our mouths."

She giggled and I took her in again and had a sudden realisation.

"Babe...?"

Jill looked at me and said, "Yes, love?"

Wow. She called me 'love'. I decided now was not the time to make a big deal out of it. Instead I said what was on my mind. I gestured to the inverted triangle of the filigree which perfectly covered her mound. "Um... you don't have to wear panties with that dress."

The look on her face was priceless. Her eyes flew wide open and she said, "You're serious?" She turned and showed that the back was not quite so subtle. "They'll be able to see my butt though!"

I smiled and took her hand as she turned round "It's a gorgeous butt and... well... this is Paris," I said, desperately wanting this to happen.

She bit her lip and I saw her come to a resolution. "Right. Okay. Like I said last night if I don't do this now I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Just one thing, though..."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. You can't wear any either. House rule."

I looked down and then at my reflection. In fact with the two layers of the top and the skirt and the weave pattern you couldn't tell for sure if I had any underwear on and the thought thrilled me even more.

I looked into those beautiful baby blue eyes and saw the mischievous look on her face and the look of delight that was added when I said, "Babe, you have a deal."

We spent the next twenty or so minutes fixing each other's hair and makeup. We finally picked out shoes. I went for some silver grey open heels and Jill picked out a gorgeous black heel in a similar style. I grabbed a couple of shrugs, one in grey for Jill and mine in black.

We finally took a look in the mirror and I smiled at her. "You look knockout babe. I love how you can't quite see everything."

She squeezed my hand. "I love how you look. I am nervous but so excited. Right, how do we get to this nightclub?"

"Oh, that's easy. There's a taxi rank just around the corner."

We put our shrugs on, grabbed our shoulder bags, which we hooked over our right shoulders and down on our left hips - the safe way in Paris if you wanted to avoid getting it snatched - and headed out of the door and walked slowly, hand in hand, down the early evening Parisian streets once more, this time as a couple. Jill had relaxed more in public and my heart was lifting and filling with her. In the yellow street lights, walking on the sidewalk we got a few appreciative glances but nothing bad.

Jill whispered, "I feel so fucking horny being like this. If you'd told me two days ago I'd be walking around practically naked with my gorgeous female lover I'd have told you you were mad."

I squeezed her hand and said, "What a difference a day makes, babe. I am also so horny. Can't wait to get you somewhere private."

We walked in the subdued, warm Parisian twilight and finally came to taxi rank. There were a few cars waiting so we went to the first one and climbed in the back, one on each side. We put our seat belts on. I gave the driver directions and he pulled away, heading to the arrondissement where the club was. I was acutely aware of our practically naked state and was getting warm tingles just at the thought of dancing with Jill, showing her off a little, along with myself.

Jill asked me, "So, what's this club we're going to?"

I squeezed her hand and told her, "It's another women only place, but this time with music."

"So it's more like a bar then?"

I smiled, "You'll see babe. It's far more than just a bar."

We pulled up outside the club and I paid the driver. We got out and Jill looked up at the imposing building. It's in a little back street not too far from Notre Dame. It's three stories high and Jill read the sign.

"Well, that's fairly blatant," she said.

I laughed. The club was cleverly named 'Les Biens'.

"It means 'The Good' babe. It's just a clever, if slightly ungrammatical, pun."

She turned to me and said, "Promise me you won't leave my side all night. If you have to go to the bathroom I'm coming with you, okay? I'm really in a different world here, Anna."

I gave her a brief kiss and said, "Don't worry babe. I am going to be with you all the way. I know this is a huge step but we are going to have fun, I promise."

She took a deep breath and said, "Right. Let's go."

We entered the club and I paid for our entry using my card. We checked our shrugs in and the girl behind the counter said, "Mon Dieu! Vous êtes tous les deux magnifiques."

I smiled demurely and just said, "Merci!"

I told Jill that the girl on reception had said we both looked magnificent and she smiled.

We walked down the hallway and through the big double doors, opened for us by Céleste, a gorgeous looking femme with dark skin and dyed blonde hair. She was wearing a purple corset dress with black stockings. I've shared some wonderful moments with Céleste over the years. We'd never made love but we had danced and kissed quite a lot.

We walked through into the large bar and dance area. The music was subtle, not invasive and there were several women dancing, some in couples, some in groups. The array of clothing from the mundane to fetish was always something I liked about the club. Jill stood for a moment and just stared before saying, "My god. I've never imagined such a place even existed."

I just said, "It's great. Come on, let's get a drink then we are going to dance."

We got to the bar where there were a few patrons sitting and a couple of spare seats which we took.

Marie, the barmaid who I knew fairly well, and is originally from England but with French parents, said, "Holy shit Anna. You have fabulous tits, you know that? So does your friend, by the way. I just wish I could see her nipples like I can see yours!"

I blushed and Jill said, "Yes. She does, doesn't she? And they're all mine. But... wait a moment."

She totally shocked me by pulling aside the filigree patterning for a moment exposing her very erect nipple for a few seconds.

She raised an eyebrow and said, "So, who wins?"

Marie was wordless for a moment and then said, "Um... I'm not going to say a thing. I want Anna to be my friend still. What can I get you?"

"Marie, this is Jill, Jill meet Marie. I'm going to have a gin and tonic please." I turned to Jill and just said, "Babe?"

"Yeah, that sounds good. Make that two."

Marie went to prepare the drinks and I placed a kiss on Jill's lips which she returned with passion. Then I said, "Where did that come from? That was quite deliciously brazen of you."

She said, "I don't know. It just felt like the right thing to do. I wanted her to see. God. Am I turning into a slut?"

I giggled and said, "No babe. It's okay. We all do odd things when we're horny as fuck and I am still that way. Feel..." With that I took her hand and, out of sight of everyone, protected by the bar, I parted my legs a little and put her hand on my soaking pussy.

She didn't pull away. She actually ran a finger from my entrance, up between my lips over my clit before bringing her hand up to her lips and slowly licking it. I swear I nearly came just from that.

"Mmmm. I like that I'm having that effect on my Anna."

Wow. She was being possessive. I loved that feeling.

Marie came back with our drinks and we both clinked them, kissed, and each took a sip. There was a couple a few seats down who were sharing a passionate kiss. They were both dressed like ballerinas with flared tutus in pink and spaghetti strap tops. I'd seen them around before and we always acknowledged each other with a smile. They were just known as 'Les Ballerines' to regulars in the club.

The music changed to a slow one and I said, "Come on, babe. Let's go dance. Marie will look after our drinks."

I slid off the stool and took her hand. She walked with me and we got to the dance floor which was dimly lit and I put my arms round her waist. She wrapped hers behind my back and we just started moving slowly together, our heads on each other's shoulders, our legs intertwined. I pushed my leg in and felt Jill lower herself a little onto my thigh, which I pushed up against her, feeling her wet lips against me.

She whispered in my ear, "I need to come, love. Really, really need to come. I've been getting so worked up."

I whispered back, "Oh gods babe, I need to as well. Let's finish this dance and I'll show you something special about this place."

We carried on, and I noticed a few of the women watching us as we slowly moved around. I could feel my hard nipples against hers through our clothes and this drove me even higher.

As the song ended we kissed passionately and a couple of people started clapping. One of the ballerinas called out, "Montre-nous tes seins!"

I laughed and broke away, turning to face them. Jill and I walked back to the bar and I just said, "Here they are," I turned to Jill, "She asked us to show them our tits."

Jill once more pulled the patterning aside and smiled before saying to me, "You were telling me about something special?"

I nodded and led her back to our drinks. Marie was there and I said, "Marie, Y a-t-il une chambre privée disponible?"

She gave me a knowing look and smiled as she replied, "Ouais, bien sûr!" She reached behind her and pulled a key with '33' on it, handing it to me, "Ne t'inquiète pas. Vous pouvez payer plus tard."

Jill gave me a questioning look. I pointed up at the dark glass panes that surrounded the dance floor. "I've asked for a private room. Marie says I can pay her later."

Jill looked shocked. "This is like a brothel?"

I giggled. "No babe, this is a private club. We have a room where we can be alone. If you don't want that..."

She stopped me with a kiss and pulled back. "No. Perfect. Take me there now!"

We picked up our drinks and walked out of the large doors, Céleste greeted us with a curtsey and a little wink, and I led Jill up the stairs, with me just ahead of her. As we rounded the corner I felt her hand on my bare bum and then got a small thrill as she stroked my wet lips. I stopped in the subdued light and turned to push her back against the wall.

I looked up and back to check we were alone and said, "Babe, that was deliciously naughty of you."

I kissed her and found her tongue was exploring me as I ran my hand up between her thighs and found her deliciously wet pussy. She moaned as I stroked her clit in little circles and broke our kiss to whisper, "Fuck, Anna. I'm going to..."

She suddenly grabbed my waist as her orgasm raced through her. She just cried out, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fuck!"

I heard footsteps on the stairs below and hurriedly dragged a somewhat dizzy Jill up the rest of the stairs and found the door with a '33' on it, hurriedly opening it, dragging Jill in and closing it behind her before locking it. The lights came on and Jill gasped.

The room was tiered - with large, soft cushions all in a beautiful pale blue colour. At the other end of the room the whole wall was a picture window looking out over the dance floor. We could see the dancers, the ballerinas, Marie. I led her over the cushions so we could better take it in. Jill pressed herself up against the glass and, as I came up behind her I lifted the back of her dress.

She said, "No! They'll be able to see us!"

I gave her a soft kiss and then said, "No, babe. It's a one way mirror. We can see them, they can't see us - well, not in detail. Just shadows."

"God, really? That is... such a... turn on."

I giggled, "I don't think I could be any more turned on."

I sat down on the pillows and she joined me and, to begin with, we just kissed and caressed. Then Jill asked, "You're sure they can't see us properly?"

I nodded. "Yes, babe - here - let me show you how confident I am."

I parted my legs and scooted up to the window, lifting the skirt so that, if they could see, my pussy would be on full display. I started stroking my clit and Jill came up next to me and said, "Fuck, that is so horny! I love watching you play."

I felt my heat rise. I've always found it a turn on to play with myself for a lover. I loved that the next thing Jill did was lift the hem of her dress and, like me, started playing. As if reading each other we turned so that we were facing each other, my legs over her thighs. I watched as she stroked her clit and mimicked her.

She moaned and said, "I am always ready with you, it seems. I love feeling this way all the time."

I carried on with my gentle playing and, with my other hand, reached between her legs and circled her entrance with my fingers. She was wetter than I'd seen her before. She was literally dripping. Little drops of her were trailing down from her entrance. She stopped playing and I managed to croak out, "No babe. Don't stop."

She started again and now reached forward and I thrilled as I felt her fingers at my entrance. We both slid into each other at the same time, reading each other perfectly. I found her spot and she found mine. We both started movements in each other and I could feel my orgasm building up.

"Oh fuck... fuck... I'm going to..."

As my release rushed from my cunt, out over my tits, I felt Jill's walls contract on my fingers and heard her cry out, "I'm with you, love. I'm with you!"

We were both shaking uncontrollably and rode wave after wave of pleasure together. When we both calmed down we fell forward into each other's arms, heads resting on each other's shoulders.

I heard what sounded like a sob from Jill. I pulled back and saw a tear on her cheek.

I kissed it and said, "What's wrong babe?"

She swallowed and a small laugh joined the sob as she said, "Nothing. Truly nothing. I've just never felt like this. Had or wanted so much pleasure. You're opening my eyes."

I smiled and kissed her.

At that moment there was a soft tap on the door.

We gave each other a puzzled look and both stood and arranged our clothing so that we were as decent as we could be, given that our outfits were practically see-through.

I called out, "Qu'est-ce?"

"C'est nous. Les ballerines et Céleste la portière."

I turned to Jill and said, "It's the ballerinas and the doorgirl."

"What do they want?"

"I don't know. Let's find out?"

She shrugged, smiled and said, "Okay. For you, anything."

I unlocked and opened the door and there the three of them were.

"Is it okay if we speak English?" I said, "Jill doesn't speak French very well."

Céleste smiled and, in her beautiful southern French accent said, "But of course! Um... I 'ave just finished my shift and I was talking to Les Ballerines and we... wondered if you would like some company?"

To be continued...

12