Unearthed Kinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I'm almost there," Brad admitted, still going at a hard pace, while doing all the heavy lifting. His strength was unrecognizable. I never knew he had it in him. "This... this is when... I came on your tits."

Suddenly, Brad flipped me around without warning and I screamed from the surprise. He was already furiously beating his meat, aiming at my tits. "No!" I screamed. "My face! My mouth! Do it the way you really wanted to wh--". Before I could finish speaking, Brad grabbed me by the hair and forced his cock in my mouth. I took it willingly, feeling it erupt just as it was barely inside. He pumped while unloading more into me, gagging me with his ejaculate. I came a third time, so aroused by this new experience. Finally, he pushed off me, falling back to the floor. There was another long silence between us while we collected our thoughts and our breath.

"Thank you, Brad. I'm glad you did that for me." I struggled to get the words out smoothly, so exhausted from the orgasms. And I hadn't even done much of the work. I continued, softly, "There's one thing I ask,"

"What?" Brad asked, bewildered by my obvious change in attitude. It was clear to him now that I harbored no ill-will towards his actions. Certainly, that made it easier for him to cope, but he was no less confused. He lifted up on his elbows to address me. "What more do you want me to do?" he asked.

"I want you to do it again. Maybe, in the future, we can come up with new scenarios, too."

12