Unexpected Afternoon Hookup

Story Info
Verbal top breeds my slutty hole.
806 words
4.45
27.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was bored and horny today, so I logged onto one of the hookup apps, hoping that it wasn't just the usual local flakes. I was on for about an hour, browsing through profiles, sending taps or short messages from the ones who caught my eye. I was just about to give up when a top I had been messaging for a few months and never seem to have our schedules in synch, hit me up. He gave me the usual, "What are you looking for?"

I responded with my usual reply:

Alpha male in public, bottom bitch behind closed doors. Love to suck, eat ass, and get fucked and get off on being used, especially if the top is verbal. Not really submissive, just get off on the verbal abuse while being used like a cumdump. Being called a sissy, cocksucker, bitch, faggot, etc. turns me on.

He responded with, "Very nice! Dom top out and about, looking to kick back and get blown by a good faggot cocksucker and then pound his cunt til I blow my load."

We went back and forth with a few messages and then he asked for my address and if I was ready for his cock. He wanted me naked on my knees with some gay porn on the TV and poppers available when he arrived... not a problem. He arrived about 25 minutes later and came through my unlocked door to find me as requested, naked, kneeling, and waiting. He stripped down, stood in front of me, and shoved his half hard cock in my mouth, telling me to get it hard so he can breed my faggot pussy.

After a few minutes of sucking, he pulled his cock out of my mouth, smacked me in the face with it a couple times and moved past me to sit on my couch, smacking my ass on the way by. He told me to crawl between his legs and get back to work. I crawled over and took his cock, now about 7" with some nice thickness, back in my mouth. He grabbed me by the hair and moved my head up and down while telling me what a good cocksucking bitch I was, then let go of my hair and told me to get to work on his balls while he checked out my fuckhole.

While I tongued his smooth balls, he wet his finger and reached over my back to finger my smooth hole, telling me what a nice pussy I had. He smacked my ass again, leaned back and told me to get back on his cock. I took it deep, the head pushing into my throat, and he grabbed the back of my head and held me there while groaning. When he let me up, he took a hit of my poppers, turned over on his knees, and told me to show him what a dirty faggot bitch I was and eat his ass. I dove in, licking and tongue fucking his hole while I stroked his hard cock. He grabbed my head again, forcing me deep into his ass, grinding on my face.

He let go of my head, stood up, moved behind me, and pushed on my back bending me over the couch. I took a big hit of poppers and passed them to him for a hit and he told me to spread my cunt. When I pulled my ass open, he spit on my hole twice and shoved his cock in right to the balls. He held it there for about 20 seconds while he told me how good my pussy felt, then he started pounding me. It was a relentless pounding, all the while telling me what a good little faggot bitch I was and how well I took his cock, with only one pause for us each to do another hit of poppers.

He asked me what I wanted and made me beg him to breed me, pleading for his load in my cunt. After about 2 minutes of me begging for his cum, he grabbed my shoulders, drove himself deep and held it there while he blasted his load into me. When he was done, he pulled out and told me to clean my cunt juice off his cock. I dropped to my knees and took his cock back in my mouth, sucking him clean and getting the last drops of cum out of it. When it was nice and clean, he pulled it out of my mouth, smacked my face with it a few times and got dressed while I knelt there naked with his load dripping out of me.

He went out the door with a cheerful, "Thanks for the pussy, faggot. I'll be back to breed you again soon. Maybe I'll bring some friends.