Unexpected and Unstoppable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes widen as the man-monster's hands now have what look like bear claws. I see them clearly as it brings it's clawed hand down on the back of Mariah's shirt, and tears it open easily. I'm surprised that he doesn't cut her when he does it, but he does sherd not only her shirt but bra as well to expose her completely bare back. He does it easier than tearing apart tissue paper.

Mariah starts to scream that her shirt is ripped/torn away, but the man-monster holds a single finger on her back to keep her pinned on top of Jonas. She struggles and fights to get up, but that single finger is far too powerful for her and keeps her pinned.

She screams louder when the monster rips her jeans off her as if they were stripper's pants or something. It just dug a clawed finger into the waistband and ripped them clean off her, leaving her in just pink panties as the remains of her jeans are sent flying. She's now practically naked as he's pinned on top of Jonas.

"HELP! HELP!" Jonas begins to scream as he frantically tries to crawl away while on his back with Mariah laying on top of him. I've never seen him like this in my life. His eyes are so wide with fear they could pop right out, and he pulls with all his might to try and get away. Yet no matter how much he struggles, the monster won't let him move.

In my stupefied horror, I can see what is about to happen, which I know both Mariah and Jonas know as well. That monster is about to fuck Mariah. It knows she is Jonas' girl and is going to humiliate him by fucking her right on top of him before killing them both. That he's going to fuck her and make him watch with both knowing he won't be able to stop him.

This knowledge finally pops me out of my trance. I find that despite all, I am still standing on the stairs as I have been since it started. Scared out of my mind, I take a step in an effort to try and sneak away, only this small movement makes the man-monster look right at me. It's massive head turns and stares right into my soul.

Instantly I stop moving and look at him. The man's face which has shifted and elongated into something that looks more from the show Vikings, stares at me, saying without words that if I move, he'll kill me. He then lifts his clawed hand and points at me...then points downward, telling me to sit. That he wants me to watch what he's about to do. So scared that I fear I may have pissed myself, I sit down back on the stairs.

"Help, someone!" Mariah begs as her panties are ripped off now. As horrible as this sight is, I can't help but think how different she sounds now. Just a few minutes ago she had a cocky "I'm better than you" laugh and attitude, and was laughing as Jonas' bullied others, but now she just sounds like a scared little girl.

The man-monster rips off the remains of his own clothes to reveal a hairy, muscular body. It looks like what a human brick wall might look like if it came to life. And I only catch a glimpse of its manhood, which I never want to look at again as it resembled a huge pipe more than anything real. He then lowers down on Mariah while she lays in a pro-bone position.

"NO!" She screams as the monster lowers his manhood on her bottom. The thing's cock is huge. So huge I'm not sure how Mariah is going to be able to take it. Or if she will even be able to.

The monster growls a low growl then he thrusts into Mariah from behind. I thought for sure Mariah would scream her last scream from this as it would surely kill her. But she doesn't. Instead, a wildly loud moan comes out of her, revealing not pain at all, but intense pleasure. Even her face which was stiff with fear and pain shifts to a dazed look of delight. It makes it look like she got a shot of morphine or something and not a hard cock.

"Stop it! Get off her!" Jonas yells, now trying to grab and pull Mariah off of him as the monster's cock is inside of her. But the weight of the monster pins all of them in this pile. And then the monster pulls back and thrusts again, causing Mariah to moan another loud, pleasure filled moan. Again her face shows nothing but bliss at the feeling of his manhood inside of her.

The monster then starts to fuck Mariah. Only it fucks her like a true animal. He thrusts over and over in a fast, powerful animalistic manner, making Mariah non-stop moan and groan. It's so rough and fast that even Jonas who is pinned underneath starts to rock frantically from the thrusts. Shit, I can even feel how the ground moves from his thrusts from where I am.

Mariah's face is one of complete ecstasy. Her eyes glaze over and I can see her rocking her ass back each time he thrusts, showing how badly she is enjoying this that she's actively fucking him right back. Her moans become even louder than what her screams where. There's no hint that she's being forced at all. She is loving the monster fucking her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Mariah starts to scream while being fucked on top of Jonas. She seems to not even care Jonas is under her any longer. When she starts telling the monster to fuck her, Jonas stops struggling to get free. He instead sobs heavily as his supposed girlfriend is getting fucked by another and she's loving it, all while he's badly injured. Like a baby he sobs, his own body rocking from her getting rammed.

The man-monster reaches over and grabs Mariah's hair. He pulls on it, lifting and arching her upper body until both of her tits are plainly seen. As scared and stunned as I am, I will say I never knew she had such big titties. They jiggle and swing wildly as he fucks her so insanely fast, the force being so fierce that they actually hit her chin each thrust. They bounce so fast that I'm sure they must be swollen from the extreme movement.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Mariah screams even louder as her body is bent like this, her eyes rolling in the back of her head from the pleasure. The monster does as she wants and keeps on fucking her with such force that I'm not sure how much longer she will be able to take it and keep living.

The monster then presses her head downward. He pushes it down until she is face to face with Jonas, as if saying he wants them to look at each other, which isn't going to happen as Jonas turns away. Jonas tries to move away, but he's stuck so he has to take the monster rubbing his girlfriend's face all over him as she moans like a whore in heat.

Suddenly Mariah begins to shriek a very high-pitched shriek. Hearing it, I'm sure she's about to die. That her insides are giving up and she's living her last moments from being compacted like garbage. But then I see that's not the case at all. That what is happening is even worse; she's cumming.

The man-monster fucked her so hard that she's cumming that fast. And I don't think any woman ever has cum as hard as she is from the sounds of it. Her orgasm sounds primal by the way she starts to become guttural. It sounds like she's possessed by a demon or something.

To add to this humiliation, the monster lifts her entire body as he fucks her, making her literally bounce off his cock as he easily holds her in the air. Poor Mariah keeps moaning like this as her body is brutalized. He rams her downward on his cock and then lets the force of his thrust push her upward off of him, just to repeat this all while holding her up by her hair. Her moans only get higher and higher pitched as he keeps going, making her literally ride his pole.

Suddenly Mariah stops moaning. She stops making any noise at all. The monster doesn't stop at this, he keeps fucking her even if it is clear she's passed out. He makes a point of lowering her naked self while being fucked right over Jonas so he can see what he's done to his girlfriend. Jonas, of course, turns and looks away.

The monster then growls and drops Mariah on top of Jonas. She splashes down on top of him, his hurt body breaking her fall. In what is clearly meant to humiliate Jonas, the monster drops her so her spread legs land on either side of Jonas's head, as if to show the world that she was fucked by a real man.

The man-monster roars upward and the roar shakes the ground. Still looking pissed, it reaches down and grabs Jonas by the throat again. With ease he easily lifts the bully and brings him eye to eye, where he growls in his face so hard that Jonas' hair whips about. Jonas is so broken that all he can do is gape at the monster completely helpless.

The monster brings his clawed hand up and grabs Jonas' face. His hand is so huge that he could easily crush Jonas' head within it. But he doesn't do this, thankfully. Instead he rakes his claws over Jonas' face, leaving 4 long claw streaks. Jonas screams in pain, but gets tossed aside as if he weighed nothing. There he lands in a pile of garbage, unconscious.

The man-monster turns and looks at me. He squares up and stands to his full height, making him almost as tall as a building. Despite being naked, all I can see are those light reflecting eyes. Those non-human animal eyes looking like it isn't finished and wants more.

"No! Please!" I beg as the monster steps towards me. I put both hands up in a bad attempt to save myself as I know I can't run or even hide. I know this is pointless as a single swing of his arm will knock my head right off and kill me. But he doesn't attack me. I wait for several moments but nothing happens.

Finally, I lower my hands to see that he's gone. That he's left Mariah fucked and naked on the ground with a smile on her face even if she is unconscious. And Jonas is Jonas unconscious in a pile of garbage. All that is left of him are the huge bare footprints that are left in the grass which seem to be in the direction of the woman.

Feeling that it is all too much, I feel my mind begin to snap. A crazed laughter starts to erupt from me at the thought of what happened. My eyes roll back and I let go, letting the blackness of sleep take me away, hoping that when I wake up, none of this would have really happened.

12