All Comments on 'Unexpected Awakening Ch. 01'

by StoryLover31

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
Realistic

This is very believable. Well done.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

Why insist in staying married? Cheating never is the solution...1*

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
If Paul had a condom with him, . . .

. . . it means he had planned on fucking someone on this trip all along. And he was written as some strange combination of a skilled seducer and bumbling geek. Our heroine has gotten the image of what she wanted, but the reality is a bit different.

This story will get a lot of negative comments, but it underscores something a lot of the LW commentariat doesn’t want to believe: if a man doesn’t take care of his wife, he shouldn’t be surprised if someone else does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I bet you will not feel guilty

At anytime duyring either your own or Paul's divorce, but you sure will after you are fired and blackballed by tour company for violating their morals clause. And your ex husband gets the financial windfall.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Let me put it another way:

If you don’t take care of your wife in bed, and someone else does, it’s your own damned fault! Don’t blame her, don’t get pissed at the other guy, blame yourself!

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Unfortunate but realistic. Well written, although I am not really into long dialogues about nothing.

OldskierOldskierover 3 years ago

And another slut wife is born .....she needs to tell her husband then divorce him and then get fucked...... a lot !

RTR10RTR10over 3 years ago

Congratulations on writing/posting your first story! I enjoyed it very much & look forward to reading more from you!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Mattenw wrote that . . .

. . . hopefully she caught HIV and dies a lingering death. Well, maybe that happens, but in meantime she gave HIV to her husband.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

An other cunt written for us by a cuck.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 3 years ago

Not bad for a first effort; in fact, it’s pretty darn good. I was, however, left looking for more at the end. What was the result of her fling? Did she continue at home? Did they divorce? Did hubby ever find out?

Really I guess the fact I’m left wanting such answers is a testament itself to your storytelling abilities.

Also I checked your Bio page and see you give very little info about yourself; many others leave this page as blank as they can, but I think that’s a mistake. It helps when a reader knows where the writer’s coming from. For instance, If you are female I’d rate this story a four, for you have given us a good look at the situation from the woman’s POV, something just about any female writer should be able to do.

HOWEVER, if you are male, you’ve given us a good look at what we men can perceive is the female POV of a fling—something a lot more difficult.

Also knowing where you’ve lived helps us to understand where your writing is coming from. For example, no one reading my work is likely to miss that I’m a Redneck Southerner, who believes in God, guns, glory, hard work and pulling your own weight. (Quite a few other things too, but no need to start controversy.)

Thanks for the read and I hope to see more of your work soon. cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting Style

I like the style of your writing and storytelling. In the days ahead I will be looking for many more submissions from you.

Richie4110Richie4110over 3 years ago

This story is too early to score. It has possibilities but that has to be proved.

Thanks for sharing and good luck on your writing path.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Yeah

Checking the comments is the best help against reading a shitty story. Saved me this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another distant tepid mediocre marriage going down the crapper.

Its all about the sex. Financial stability, loyalty and decency, faithfulness (don't make me laugh), physical and mental health? Hell, a woman can get that shit from any man any time; virtuous responsible intelligent men are a dime a dozen. Its a great fuck that really makes for a successful marriage.

Glad she figured that out. I know her ex-husband will be so sorry he's missing that one essential overarching ingredient for a successful marriage: an 8-inch cock. I wonder what poor lonely plain looking woman will settle for such a loser as her ex-husband? Probably a woman who just wants a family, a decent dependable husband, a middle class home and lifestyle, you know, a real loser.

Yeah, Christine has just discovered a new life style that will astonish her family and former friends. I hope she spends the rest of her life living it.

Thanks for the effort.

ranec1ranec1over 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hot story which from what I hear happens often with people who travel for work. In the real world why don’t people talk to there spouse often give ultimatums let them know they need sex , to be fucked more often. Tell them they love them but without the situation changing they will find someone who wants to fuck. Instead the divorce and cheating rate is sky high, but then where would a hot story come from

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Mybe Will knew

Because Paul also knew she is a slut who denies that fact,that's why he brought a condom ..and one must be careful to be safe while fucking a slut .Now will must dirvoce her

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

More judgemental people posting their tripe as comments. You wonder why they would search for "Cheating" Loving Wives if they didn't like the stories...funny little people.

great yarn!

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

Jobs create cheaters. Not the news, but also never said on the news.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Doesn't matter what q words you give it, Awakening or naughty or playing or finding yourself. It's still just infidelity and adultery. And it's all just self-centered thinking and a selfish heart when it comes right down to it.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

Oh I didn't know this was adultery pays off story. Most likely wouldn't have read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryLover31@StoryLover31
Hi! I'm a man in his twenties who is gay. Sometimes I write. Sometimes I have sexy thoughts. More often than not, the two overlap. Here you will see the product of that.