Unexpected Benefits of Car Pooling Pt. 02

Story Info
Achieving complete submission and control of carpool partner.
5k words
4.41
17k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Thanks for encouraging me by way of good reviews, adding my story in your favorites and also following me for first part of this story i.e. 'Unexpected Benefits of car pooling'. This gave me enough motivation to write second part and if many of you like this story, I intend to make it a longer series.

Kindly note that names used in this story are not real.

It will be helpful if you read the first part. In case you want to read only this one for quick pleasure, synopsis of last story is follows:

**Usha has been my car pool partner for a couple of months. However, I came to know only a few weeks back that she is a closet sub as she was reading a Literotica BDSM story in my car.

Who could miss such an opportunity, so we decided to make it real. As I started to demonstrate my ownership on her and playing with her soft chubby body, she told me that she was still virgin. Therefore, I decided take it slow and with care.

I took Usha to a resort where she displayed her devotion and desire to submit to me. It became clear to me that she is a true submissive, who would go to any length for a deserving Master. Only proper guidance is needed. We ended up making passionate love, her first sex with a partner.**

A while later, I got up from the bed and found that Usha was still sleeping. I walked into bathroom, cleaned up and came back wearing my clothes.

From a distance, I watched Usha's naked body with lust. She was heaving lightly and looked relaxed. Satisfaction on her face displayed that it was happiest day of her life. Knowing this aroused me even more.

I pulled a chair to sit near her beautiful butts and ran my fingers on her thighs. Her butts were large but they had tightness of a youth so my hands automatically moved to rub her juicy ass. I held part of her butts in my palm, squeezed it, felt the flesh and then released.

My greedy fingers found their way to her ass crack and from there to her recently used clit, which was glistering with moist.

This young bitch was driving me crazy and hence, I couldn't stop myself from playing with her cunt.

My hand on her ass also seemed to have its own mind and started squeezing butts with even more force. All this action woke my slut up.

Naked in an unusual bed and being assaulted on her ass and cunt, she was startled to start with. So she tried to cover herself with blanket. But as she saw me, reality came back to her. While she didn't uncover herself, she greeted me with a smile.

Her actions reminded me that she is still inexperienced and needed training. She had already desired my ultimate control over her. Only rule for gaining control over others is, being in control of oneself. Therefore, I regained control over me and moved my chair away from bed.

As I gave her a hard look, she slowly sat on the edge of the bed, facing me, with feet on the floor. As I kept staring at her, confusion and fear grew on her face. She lowered the cover, leaving her boobs & belly open for me to savour. She then looked at me briefly, imploring to forgive her and say something.

I ordered her, "Keep both palms below each boob and hit them up lightly."

With confusion in her eyes, she held lower of her boobs and started mauling them. I stopped her and told in an angry tone, "Don't hold them, bitch. Just play with them like balls. Yes, like that."

She was nervous first but got the rhythm. As she was a funny sight, I decided to humiliate her further, "You have large butts and small boobs, fat dumb whore. You don't deserve any better, do you pig?"

Her eyes became moist as she nodded, "No, Sir. Thanks for making me your pig. Please dont leave me for not being pretty, I'll be an obedient bitch for your fun, Master."

After this, as if to show her worth, she became more vigilant in hitting her boobs so that her Master gets a good entertainment.

After getting bored of this, I decided to change the game to humiliate her further, I asked, "Keep your hands from elbow to wrist parallel to the floor and pinch your nipples." As she started pinching herself, I asked her to continue till I stop her.

As she moaned softly, I ordered her, "Don't be soft on yourself, desperate slut. Assume those fingers pinching you, belong to your Master and then pinch. Harder."

As she complied, tears started forming in her eyes. This inexperienced pet of mine certainly enjoyed pain because she soon parted her thighs to show top of her cunt. Her eyes closed and moans got louder.

More humiliation was needed to arouse her so I ordered, "There should be no modesty for a slave, who desires to serve a deserving Master. Open your eyes, Usha and look into the wall mirror to witness what you are doing and what have you become."

She took a few seconds to open her eyes and adjusted her body so that she could see herself in the mirror. Embarassment in her eyes was immense, as she saw herself pinching her boobs openly and wantonly, in front of a man with her cunt wide open.

She desperately said, "Please Master, I'm your filthy pig."

I told her, "Yes, most certainly you are. Usha, could you believe even 24 hours back that you are such a pathetic slut that you will do such dirty acts to please your Master? Usha, isn't that real you? Usha Roy may be a bank employee for the world, but she is a slut, nothing else. "

She was moaning out loud now and she was crying. I further probed, "Should I not tell your colleagues, that real Usha Roy is this? Tell me whore."

She cried, "Master, please Master. Use me as you want, I belong to you and I'm your pet. I'll do everything that you want me to do as an object of your possession. But, please keep me."

She then slid slightly from the bed and pleaded pathetically, "Master, I want to kneel. Please allow me kneel."

I nodded and she immediately fell on her knees, still pinching her nipples. She thanked me profusely, "Thanks you, Master. I worship you. Please use your slave, for your pleasure and entertainment. Beat me, punish me, kick me, use me but please touch me. Don't ignore me, please."

Usha had no shame left and only cared about her animalistic satisfaction. She was openly panting and crying with her whole upper body moving back and forth due to excitement.

"Master, please fuck this slut. Master, I'll do anything. Please fuck me this once." She uttered loudly.

Her pathetic cries made me very hard. So, I gave her next set of instructions in a very calm voice, "Stop pinching Usha and take your hands behind your head. Keep knees as far as possible and look into my eyes."

She slowly removed her fingers from nipples, which were red due to assault. She then took her hands behind her head and held them together. As she lifted her eyes, she moaned again, "Master, please."

I took out my mobile and asked her, "Do you trust me, pet?"

She replied, "With my entire heart, Master. I have never trusted anyone, so fast and as much. You have been the most kind man, who understands all my deep desires."

As I'm a lawyer, I wanted to secure my position legally and at this moment when Usha was at her vulnerable best, I decided to do that.

Therefore, I narrated, "Usha, you want to give me an absolute power over you. Don't you?" She nodded eagerly so I continued, "But as you are a girl, legally you are in a stronger position. Laws will favor you, if you want to quit from this or frame me for what we are doing. It is hardly legal, if someone sees from outside."

She cried, "I'll never do that, Master. Please trust me. I need you."

I stopped her and spoke in a louder tone, "So I need an undeniable proof that you want this relationship more than I did. Is that clear?"

She nodded and affirmed, "Master, your slave will do anything."

So I stated, "You will have to tell all your desires in a video." Her eyes widened as it was an escalation, so I continued, "You will speak your mind, whatever you want to say." And focused camera on her.

She looked into the camera and collected her thoughts for a few seconds. Then she started, "My Master, your slave Usha is deeply in love with you, though she knows that you are happily married and don't reciprocate. But Master, please don't stop this slut from loving you. Your slave has been waiting for you for last many years." She stopped, looking at me with pleading eyes.

Her boobs were on display with hands behind her head. As her thighs were widely open, her bush was also visible. She was a perfect sight of a desperate fuck-sub.

She then resumed, "Master, since I turned 15, I know I'm submissive and need to be instructed, what I must do. Master, being a dumb bitch, I can't survive without a strong man."

"And Master, you are that man. Since the time, I have submitted my this filthy body and dumb soul to you, I feel liberated. My only responsibility now, is to follow your orders, Master. I don't want to deal with worldly complications now."

She stopped for a second and then continued, "Master, kneeling in front of you, with my entire body at your disposal, I request you to make me your slave and use me as you wish."

"My all holes mouth, nose, ears, cunt and ass are now yours. Use me as a piece of furniture, Master. Punish me when I am not able to fulfill your needs and degrade me, Master, for your entertainment."

She stopped only for a second before continuing. Resolution in her eyes was clear that she wanted to give more and more power into my hands.

She then said, "Master, I feel most relaxed when you treat me like an animal, a pet, keeping me naked and on my four or at your feet or licking your legs. Master, I become more alive when you decide even mundane tasks for me and make me perform them."

It was clear that she was getting horny as she divulged her deepest desires. She resumed, "Master, when I look up to you, I naturally want to bow my body and take my lips to your feet. I wish to be below your soles and lick them like a bitch at your home."

She then stretched her thighs even more and said, "Master, with my entire body naked and all holes open for you, as I commit myself to you, I have never been happier. All I wish at this very moment is, to crawl to your feet, keep my head on your knees and then be patted by your most assuring hands."

She shivered at the realization of what she said and continued, "Then I want to reach to your feet to lick them, as you massage my ass, assault it and spank it till I cry like a little girl for your mercy. Master, the pain that you give me, is the sweetest joy and reward of my life."

Then while keeping her hands still behind her head, she lowered her upper body to bow in front of me. She prayed, "Please Master, let your needy bitch crawl to your feet and be there. She needs to touch you with her hungry tongue and lips."

As I nodded, she brightened up and got on her four. To show her joy, she wiggled her ass and then lowered her head to bring her mouth close to floor. As she started crawling to me, she brought her tongue out and started licking the floor. What an eager and submissive pet, she was.

I kept my mobile camera on till my naked and wet slut reached my feet. She kept her lips on my toe and rested there with boobs on floor and ass up. It's when I switched off the camera.

As I had received her submission, it was time to push her limits and explore what all she could do for me.

Could she be used just for my sexual pleasures, or she could be used as a live-in maid for mundane household chores also?

Whether I can share her with my friends and use her as a naked waitress in an adult party, leaving all of her holes open for everyone to fuck.

While most slaves promise a lot, they falter when they are asked to perform. So it was necessary to explore this slut's real limits. I hadn't not forced this slut till now and I didn't want to change that, if her keenness was genuine.

I raised my foot lifting her head along with it, to signal that I want her to listen to me. I held her by hair and made her look toward me. She gasped, "Master."

"Crawl to the kitchenette and bring lukewarm water for me. Meet me in the drawing room." I told her and got up to leave for the drawing room.

I settled on the sofa and switched on the TV, setting it on a news channel. I could see her bare bottom, as she was working to get warm water for me.

Her fat juicy ass was such a turn on, that I wanted to fuck her cunt, bending her over the kitchen slab. But I had to maintain control to exert more power on her.

She filled water in a glass and kept it on a tray. As she faced towards me, she dropped to her knees and started her journey towards me. Being plump, it wasn't easy for her to move on her knees. But she was careful with her eyes on the glass.

She stopped at an arm's length, remaining on her knees. She didn't keep the tray on the sofa table and kept waiting for my next instruction.

After a minute, I lifted the glass and took a sip. As I kept glass back on the tray, I asked her to keep her knees far apart and to keep her back erect with boobs thrusting out. She complied immediately.

I resumed watching news on TV. In next 10 minutes, I lifted glass of water a few times and kept it back without paying any attention to Usha. But like a submissive maid, she kept kneeling in front of me without wearing a thread of clothes.

With no seduction or sexual play for last 20 minutes, as she was still deliciously subservient, it was clear that her submission was not guided by just wet cunt, but by her deeprooted desire to be guided.

As I consumed almost half of the water and she was still holding the tray, I extended my leg between her thighs and my toe touched her cunt. She gasped at the touch but remained stationary.

I started tickling her cunt with my toes, as I called my team member over phone and took status of a case. While on the call, I inserted my toe into her cunt, making her moan. Her hands started shaking. She still managed, not to let the tray or glass fall. I had a sensitive yet compliant slut at my disposal.

As my actions turned on her, she started pleading, "Please, Master. Fuck me. I beg you, please."

I ignored her pleas and asked, "Slut Usha, tell me where is my toe?"

She played along, "Master, inside my dirty cunt, which is so desperate to get fucked."

"That's your cunt?" I stopped and feigned anger, "Yours, you pathetic bitch?" I degraded her.

She responded immediately, "No Master, I'm sorry. This cunt now belongs to you. You own it and can use it in anyway you want, Master."

"Pathetic Usha Roy, do you really deserve to get fucked by me? Bitch, you deserve only punishment for not knowing, to whom this fucking cunt belongs to. Don't you, desperate slut?" I said, glaring at her.

She gasped as I distanced my foot from her cunt. "Answer me, bitch." I shouted and slapped on her face.

She trembled and said, "Yes, Sir. Please punish your dirty slave."

I asked her, "Keep the tray on the sofa table, towards farther end and keep your upper body upto waist on the table top so that your knees are on the floor and ass is available for me to play, as I please."

She complied, keeping her knees as far apart as possible and holding edges of the table. Ass and cunt were within one arm's reach and her head within other arm's.

Smack! I hit her one butt with good force. "Tell me, what are you, bitch?"

She squealed and then said, "I'm your pathetic slave, Master. Please punish and train me to be a better slave."

"Very good, to whom does this ass belong, whore?" I smacked again.

She yelped, "Master, to you. Please Master, fuck your nasty slut."

4 fast smacks in immediate succession and then I asked, "What will you do, if I ask you to fuck a friend? Will you open your filthy thighs for him also, so that he can fuck your desperate and leaky cunt?"

This time, she was hesitant and I smacked her.

"Answer." Smack.

"My question." Smack.

"Now." Smack.

"Will you fuck." Smack.

"My friend." Smack.

"If I order you to." Smack.

She was in withering pain and said only four words, "I love you, Master."

That implied that Usha wasn't a slut, but was deeply attached to me as a sub. I knew she won't enjoy fucking others. So I stopped spanking.

After breaking for a second, she continued, "Master, this 70 kg body of your slut belongs to you. But, I wish to remain your exclusive and loyal property. Please don't treat me as a human and please show me to anybody as an animal, nude, bound or getting laid by you. But let my holes be for you only."

She stopped and then resumed as an after thought, "Master, I know I'm a slave girl and I must follow your every order but my soul won't be at peace, if encroached by any other man. Still, if you will insist Master, I'll do as you wish."

Her plea melted my heart. So I caressed her ass and reached her cunt. She understood that she has my approval so she whimpered, "Master, if you want to enjoy company of 2 or more women, I will be your fuck-slut. I'll do anything with a woman, if you want."

I kept soothing her ass for some more time, I ordered, "Unhook and unzip my pant." As I started unbuttoning my shirt, she immediately complied.

I got up and removed my pant, leaving my boxer on. I asked her to kneel in front of me and use only her teeth to remove my boxer.

She immediately knelt, taking her hands behind her head and held my boxer with her teeth. As she tried to lower it, it stuck due to my hard and angry cock. She struggled as she moved backward. As her lips touched my already hot cock, I shivered and asked her to surround her lips around it.

She gladly complied and started sucking. But I stopped her in a few seconds and asked her to lower boxer. She hurriedly took out my boxer and knelt in front me.

I sat on the sofa and asked her to sit between my legs. Hearing this, she slowly crawled to me and with her head on my thighs, she sat on the floor. I curled my legs around her body.

I patted her head and said, "So Usha, you want to dedicate yourself to me, with heart and soul. Right?"

She nodded happily, "Yes, Master. Thank you for granting my wish to me."

I tightened grip of my legs around her body and said, "Usha, that means it is no more just about sex, you pledge your existence to me with body, mind, heart and soul. I'll hold you against it, if you ever fail."

In response, she slowly lowered her face and moved backward to take her lips to my feet. Then she said, "Master, accept this worthless fat girl as your slave and guide her to serve you to satisfy all your desires. Please, Master, I implore."

I looked down at her with delight, knowing that a great responsibility is being thurst upon me, specially as I'm married. But as this juicy treasure was available for acquisition without creating any liability, because she doesn't want love in return and I also have video evidence that I haven't forced myself on her, I decided to take the plunge.

"Take my cock in your mouth, pig and worship it." I ordered and she immediately started.

I ran my hand on her face with authoriry and asked, "You know, how badly I'll punish you, if you ever cheated on me, after showing this level of devotion to me?"

With my cock still in her mouth, she looked up with pleading eyes and blabbered, "Master, trust me, in you I have found everything that I desire. Now I need nothing and to prove that Master, I will offer my entire belongings to you, whatever I have."

As I ran my hand on her cleavage and neck, she requested, "Master, I was holding myself from speaking my mind to you for the fear that you may judge me. Now I don't want to withhold anything good, bad or ugly from you, so please allow me to confess everything that you must know." I allowed by nodding my head.

As I ran an assuring hand on her face and body, she started, "Master, I told you, my father left me and my mom, for a younger woman, when I was only 14. When my father was with us, he was the guiding force of our family, while mom didn't know her way. A small girl was left alone, Master." Tears started forming in her eyes.

12