Unexpected Benefits of Car Pooling Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To soothe her emotions, I guided her lips to my inner thighs and she started licking. After a few seconds, as she felt better, I held her face to look up and see me. She started speaking again.

"Master, at 14 I started taking responsibilities of my household. I had to take decisions, which my mom were not capable of. To alleviate my fears Master, I created an imaginary man to guide me. While that wasn't enough, it gave me a way to deal with my problems." She stopped and licked my other thigh.

I played with her boobs and started pinching her hard nipples. As I pinched, she started licking using much of her tongue. She whispered, "Please Master, own me."

I replied, "I will, but first you finish your confession."

She resumed as I rubbed my cock on her cheeks and lips, "Master, that imaginary man was an older person, as he filled place of my father. Slowly, he took shape of my Master and I craved he will own me."

I gradually lifted her off the ground so that her belly was now on my left thigh and her head was within my left hand's reach. Whereas, my right hand could easily reach her ass, cunt and inner thighs.

I could pinch her nipples, assault her mouth, pull her by hair, spank her ass, encroach her cunt and rub my cock on her waist.

"So slut, you were always waiting for a much older man to own you and dominate." I said as I gently smacked her ass and massaged her cunt.

She said, "Yes Master. I was never attracted to my classmates or friends. I was always looking for an older, smarter, dominating and yet caring man, to whom I may belong. In neighborhood and then at work, I looked out, but nobody was good enough."

Her voice was now shaking as I started playing with her cunt. In this moment of heat, she held my left hand and started kissing it passionately. She said, "Master, nobody was good enough to whom I could give myself and everything else that I have. Master, then you came into my life."

At this moment, she waited for a second. I rubbed my cock on her waist and moaned. She continued, "Master, as I started commuting with you, I started falling for you. You are always in control. So Master, I did something, that I must confess." Her throat started choking.

She cried, "Master, punish me and spank me for scheming this. Please, Master."

I acted angry, held my hand on her butt and said, "Tell me whore, what did you do?" Smack. Smack.

"Master, I hadn't left my mobile unlocked by mistake, but it was intentional. I wanted you to know that I'm a closet sub, dying to have strong man. I wished to be your slave." She spoke out fast.

I was shocked so I froze for a second but i this revelation wasn't unpleasant. As I recovered, I said, "You are a scheming bitch. Aren't you, pig?" Smack, smack, smack, smack.

I inserted my two fingers into her soaking wet cunt and humiliated her, "So you have got a Master to rule over you." Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack. I pulled her hair with left hand and made her look towards me. Then I slapped her face. Slapped again.

At that moment, she lost control over her and exclaimed, "Master, please liberate me from this complex life. Free me to be just your slave and train me to serve you. Master, take everything I own. My money, my accounts."

She fell on my feet and said, "Have an absolute power over me. Make me your complete slut. Please, Master."

I waited for a few seconds, then pushed her to the floor and walked to my bag to fetch a stamp paper. As a lawyer, I always carry a bunch of stamp papers. I wrote a standard clause stating that she is pledging her entire assets to me, while she waited for me.

I kept that paper on one side of the sofa table and asked her to get on the table. She immediately complied.

Her knees were on the sides of the table top and ass in the air. Boobs were pressed on the table and face was just above the stamp paper. I stood behind her and kept my bare cock on her cunt.

Smack, I barked, "As this bare cock enters into your wet sloppy cunt, slut I will own you." Smack. She moaned.

"I'll fuck the hell out of you." I shouted as I entered my bare cock into her wet and eager cunt.

"Usha Roy, as you have pledged your entire money and assets to me, you are now dependent on me for your subsistence. Does this simple fact understood by you, dumb pig?" I degraded her.

I explained to her, "If you will need cab fare to go to office, you will have to beg that from me. And that won't come for free. Is that clear?" As I pushed my cock deeper into her still tight hole.

"If you will need a new dress, you will have to earn it by licking my cum from the floor. I'll control your every action, your every movement and your entire being."

I took a break for a second as I held her hair and started fucking her, "You will be a dog, who will remain on her four unless allowed otherwise. You will sleep on the floor, chained to my bed. You will speak only when permitted."

I was now fucking her hard as she was panting, "When I will come home, you will be waiting for me kneeling on the floor, with your leash hanging from your mouth."

She cried with pleasure, "Yes, Master. I will be. I have never felt more content in life. Fuck me hard, Master and let me cum. Please."

I gave her my pen and told her, "As you pledge yourself and everything you own to me, tell me, what are you?" Smack, Smack.

She cried, "I'm just an object, owned by you Master. Please let me cum."

"Sign that paper, you bitch. And then you may cum." I said and stopped fucking her so that she may sign properly. As she signed, and dropped the paper to floor, I fucked her till she came.

I took out my cock from her cunt and holding her hair, pulled her head towards me. I forced my cock inside her mouth and she started sucking it like a greedy bitch.

As she was still inexperienced, I slapped her face and told her, "Suck properly, you whore. My cock should be kept on your tongue and then you suck it circling it with your lips." She then sucked it properly till I came.

She swallowed some and remaining cum fell on her face. It was such a strong orgasm that I sat on the sofa and closed my eyes for a minute.

As I opened my eyes, I saw my slave kneeling in front of me. I was pleased with her, so I patted her head and brought my hand to caress her cheeks with care.

She smiled, lowered her eyes and said, "Master, I want to offer my final possession, for you to own and use." I looked at her expectantly.

She raised her hands from her knees, holding a photo in them. It was a photo of a very beautiful woman, who didn't look a day over 35.

As I looked at her with raised eyebrows, She replied, "My mother, Master."

Note: While I'm leaving this story at a cliffhanger, I intend to make it interesting with a few twists. Your suggestions are also welcome. Thanks again for your support.


12