Unexpected Breakfast Blowjob

Story Info
A bad date with my GF led to a once in a lifetime experience.
1.5k words
3.98
89.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer after my Sophomore year of college was memorable. I decided not to go home and work for the summer and instead take a few courses at college and be on my own. Here's a story about one of those once in a lifetime experiences.

-----

I joined a fraternity at the beginning of my sophomore year. Rick was one of the brothers that pledged with me. He was a local. He grew up just outside of town. He was cool. He had a motorcycle. He wasn't the best student, but he knew how to have a good time. He taught me a lot about life outside the classroom and was a good friend in many ways.

I went home after the end of sophomore year. And after two weeks of staying with my parents, I decided to head back to school, take a few courses and have some fun. Rick was one of the guys I had planned on spending time with and having some new experiences. I was not disappointed.

A few days after getting settled in my apartment, Rick stopped by with his girlfriend. Her name was Mary. Nice girl. Cute. Smart. Funny as hell. Mary was there for the summer as well, not to just date Rick, but to take a few courses as well. And as it turned out, Mary had a twin sister (identical) who was also there for the summer. Her name was Anne. And Rick and Mary arranged for me to meet Anne that evening. The four of us hung out and had a good time. A summer night. Sitting outside. A few beers. Good conversation. A lot of laughs. It felt like it was going to be a good summer with some new friends; the twins.

After a few meetings with all of us hanging out, Anne and I decided to go out on a date and get to know each other in a more intimate way. Nothing out of the ordinary. A walk on campus. Dinner. Some live music. And the idea of dating an identical twin was a novelty. We had fun that summer. Mary and Anne came from a very wealthy family and the four of us spent a few weekends at their family's beach house on Lake Michigan. Great times. Great memories. Sex on the beach at night was a norm for us for that summer. But that isn't what was memorable about this summer.

After one night of partying with Anne in our college town, she had too much to drink and passed out in the middle of us having sex. I could have continued but I didn't. I stopped, covered her up, got dressed and left (we were at her place.) I went back to my apartment to get some rest and plan my Sunday as I wasn't keen on hanging out with Anne what had happened. Honestly, I was pissed. Anne was great but there were some things in life that she took to an extreme. Studying. Exercising. And drinking. And yes, sex too. We had good sex and some nights there was a lot. This wasn't one of those Saturday nights.

-----

Mid-morning Sunday, Rick comes by on his motorcycle and asks how I am. "Fine, why do you ask?" I said.

"I know what happened." He said. "Anne called Mary and she told me. Anne feels really bad about it and wants to make it up to you."

"I don't want to talk about it or deal with it right now." I said.

"That's cool." Rick said. "Let's go get some breakfast." And off we went. That was the kind of friend Rick was. He would ask but wouldn't push. He could easily change the subject and move on to something fun. A ride on his bike and some breakfast sounded perfect. I had no idea how good things would turn out.

I got on Rick's bike and we rode out of town to his Mom's place. It looked like she knew we were coming as she had the table set for breakfast and a spot for me in addition to Rick, his mom, and his older sister.

Rick had mentioned his older sister before but didn't say much and I didn't ask. For just waking up on a Sunday morning, she looked good. What I noticed was that she had big tits and wasn't wearing a bra. Only a t-shirt where you could clearly see her nipples.

The four of us had started to eat and talk. Mid-way through the meal, Rick tells everyone what happened to me last night. He basically said I was fucking Anne and she passed out and "I didn't get my nut." I was shocked. Frozen. I didn't want to look up. My heart was racing. I wanted to get out of there. I couldn't believe what he just said. His mom laughed and said something along the lines of "blue balls."

And then Rick's sister (whose name I forgot and never asked) got up from her side of the table to my side, took my hand and led me to her room.

She was 28. Living at home. Not dating anyone. Not working. Not much going for her at all.

I watched her tits bounce as she led me away. I wondered where this was going.

She closed the door. She took off her shirt. 36D's. Firm. Suckable. Fuckable.

She came closer and started to unbutton my pants as I felt her tits. I couldn't believe this was happening.

She removed my pants and told me to sit down on her bed. She got on her knees and started to stroke my cock and massage my big hanging balls. And after a few minutes of getting jerked off, she put my cock in her mouth and started to suck me off. She was fantastic. It felt incredible having this stranger suck my cock and have one testicle in each of her soft hands. I was getting closer and closer to filling her mouth with cum.

And then I started to wonder...

Did Rick set this up? Did Rick know his sister would do that?

It didn't matter, I was getting a blowjob from a stranger and I needed to empty my balls after what happened the night before.

She sucked on my cock and I reached and felt her tits and squeezed her nipples. I wanted to suck on them, but she was completely focused on sucking my cock and feeling my balls. Occasionally she would stop sucking my cock and take a nut in her mouth and suck it gently. And then the other nut. And then put my cock back in her mouth.

In less than 10 minutes I emptied my nuts in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. Fingers squeezing both balls and I exploded.

"How was that?" She asked. I was speechless. "Do your balls feel better? Did I squeeze too hard?"

She did, but it was worth it.

She put on her shirt. Gave me a kiss. Told me to put my pants on and then walked me back to the breakfast table where Rick and his mom were still sitting.

"Problem solved." She said. No one said a word about what she did, and breakfast continued with other conversation.

-----

Before leaving I got a hug from Rick's sister. She pressed her tits against my chest, reached down with her right hand and felt my cock one last time. She whispered in my ear something along the lines of me thinking about her sucking my dick the next time I was fucking my girlfriend. It was hot hearing Rick's slutty sister talk like that. I wondered if I would ever see her again and maybe have a chance to fuck her.

"Breakfast" was over. We got back on Rick's bike and rode back into town and back to my apartment. There was a message on my answering machine from Anne. She apologized for the night before and said she wanted to make it up to me. Rick gave me a look and said that what happened would be our secret but to never talk about it or ask about his sister ever again.

-----

I connected with Anne that night. She apologized. We had incredible sex for most of the evening and through the night. We were both exhausted the next day and it was a struggle to get through our classes. But it was worth it. I came in her pussy, her mouth, all over her tits and her face. It's amazing how many times a horny 20-year-old can shoot a nice load.

It was the first time I had cum from two different women on the same day.

I often wonder if Anne and Mary switched with me and Rick during one of those nights on the beach on Lake Michigan. We all lost touch after college. I don't know what happened to Rick, Anne or Mary or Rick's nameless sister. But good memories indeed of a Sunday morning breakfast treat.