All Comments on 'Unexpected Ch. 11'

by BNDMTL

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm

Something feels off with this chapter. I feel like there are a lot of inconsistencies in the story, especially when Tracy suddenly sounds like a southern belle. I just feel like you're writing the story for the sake of it and not thinking it through completely or doing it without a plan of how it's going to end. I do hope i don't sound extremely judgmental as i really did love the first few chapters of this series. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too many people

You're adding too many people and not telling Alex and Tracy's story any more.I gave it 5 stars BTW because i love the way you right but something seems to have gone wrong with the story somewhere......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stop it

Stop adding new people,too many storylines going on,and in what world does someone that doesn't live in this house plan on where to put a nursery for someone else without discussion with the owner of the house and why would Beth need to move in with them?.A bit presumptuous to assume that only Tracy has seen what is going on with the boys too.Alex and Tracy have become bystanders in the own story.

whenwilliwhenwilliover 7 years ago
Too many people?

I don't think there are too many people in the story. The story started out with the main "characters" not just Trace and Alex. To tell their story completely sometimes you have to include the others around them that will help shape their relationship. I do not think Trace is being too presumptuous with the handling of the Beth situation. How is Beth supposed to get her own place and support a baby with minimal income while trying to be prepared to go back to her residency program. It's called helping someone when they need it people.

You are hearing Trace's thoughts not seeing his actions except when he called Caleb but that was actually what was needed. You all have to understand where Trace is coming from after dealing with crap he dealt with that broke him apart from his family in earlier chapters. Be patient and let the author do his thing. We are in agreement that he is doing a great job. Let's read on and see what happens. Remember Trace is rebuilding trust and love with everyone. Happy New Year folks!

sexxy6963sexxy6963over 7 years ago
Others

If he didn't bring others into the story like Beth how in the world would Trace and Alex be able to adopt an another baby? Just a thought on how this all will play out. Can't wait to see how it will work out. Keep righting. (Tapping foot impatiencely).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

There's no feeling, the baby Beth is having is too convenient, I was enjoying this story til the last 2 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
opinions

Everyone has their own opinion about this story but obviously a story develops and stories of other people's lives get told along the way those are details that make the story better they keep the reader on their toes..don't listen to the other comments especially to ones who can't even spell the word "write" 🙂 Keep going though your writing is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

lost intrest in this .gone on too long and to many story lines at once .it is fast becoming dull

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

This is my first comment on this story. I have read it through twice, and while parts of the plot really put you through the wringer, so to speak, overall it is a wonderful story. You have inspired tears as well as cheers, and I am so happy to learn that Trace and Alex are back together. They made such a sexy team when they got together in the earlier chapters and actually began exploring the world of male-to-male sexual love with each other. It was encouraging to see them taking baby steps in their love, and it proved heartbreaking when they were apart and it seemed as if their love was history.

But you got them back together, and though the road was long and arduous, they have become wonderful lovers again, and I hope and pray they stay that way. It was a surprise about Callan and Jase, but they have handled their relationship very well.

I love the physical descriptions: Alex's delicious hairy chest, abs, and cock especially. Callan, Jase, Alex, Trace, all your characters seem so genuine and loving.

Long may they love!

Looking forward to the continuation of this story!

sm1982sm1982over 7 years ago
Response to other people's comments..

I already read through this chapter when it first uploaded but was curious to see other readers opinions today. To come across a complaint of "too many characters" or Tracey, adding people makes the story dull or Benny's relationship is "creepy" makes me question, do the readers who are Anon not have real relationships where they often interact with family and friends on a daily/weekly basis? The addition to the other characters helps readers understand the main characters, show who makes them better or worse, makes the story realistic as well as doesn't just make the story about Tracey and Alex because no one's life is just them and whomever they are seeing. I would have stopped reading this story a long time ago if the author only focused on the two main characters as though nothing outside their relationship had an impact on their relationship! Stories need conflicts, things that interfere to break up or challenge a relationship as well as resolutions/ways to resolve a couple’s differences/insecurities/etc. in order to have a HEA.

For instance, Alex doesn't have the best relationship with his family. He was his sister's first choice to raise her one and only son. When Alex chose not to include Tracey in him getting Benny, going to court to fight his parents to keep Benny and take him in, that deeply wounded Tracey because he pictured the two being a family and would have welcomed Benny into his life as easily as he did when they first met in the hospital. If Tracey and Alex didn't have these situations come up, the story would just be about Tracey not liking Alex from how Alex treated him growing up, to seeing Alex in a new light now that Alex has matured (is as some complained, let's not have Callen in the picture--who let Tracey know how life really was for Alex in his household--and who was the person to reintroduce both men), Tracey and Alex dating (exclude the part where Callen's bitch of an ex revealed secrets and Tracey leaving town and finding someone new but knowing for certain Alex was the one for him) and they may or may not become a family because they were in a relationship where not everyone in their lives knew they were together.

I don't know if it's because I'm a professional writer, avid reader or simply love coming across well thought out stories, but I am happy where this story has started from and where it is going. This story would NOT be what it is if it wasn’t for the additional characters who are considered subplots to the overall plot. They help carry the story along rather than take away from Tracey and Alex. And honestly, if you truly care about Tracey and Alex, you should also care about who are in their lives and what roles each of these characters play in the relationship of the main two characters. Tracey was completely miserable without his heroic brother and the events that occurred since Tracey left showed how important Tracey is to everyone he left behind and vice verse. They were all able to heal and get back in sync because of all they had been through and learning to forgive what was done wrong in order to make things right. And shame on anyone who wouldn’t love the added bonus of Benny..he is absolutely adorable and always makes me wish I could see his interactions in 3D!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

GOOD ...REALLY GOOD NOW I EXPECT THREE CHAPTERS A DAY LOL GET ON WITH IT LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous