Unexpected Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callen nods and smiles at me, "Okay, I'll start on the legal implications, and find out about the insurances. I won't set up the corporation until we decide to go ahead."

"Thanks, Cal," I smile back.

"I'll talk to Uncle David, see who would be best to use in this situation or if we should go pre-fab. Then it will be up to you Chase to tell me what we need to make it happen and what will be necessary to build first." Alex nods at me to say he's in.

"If you guys want to get me all the quotes and estimated costs I'll start putting it together. Chase, I'll need a working menu from you listing your charges for the different work you'll be doing." Jase says to Chase, "Oh fuck!"

"Jase!" Callen admonishes him, I was a bit taken back by Jases outburst too -- he never swears.

"Sorry, I just realized I'm going to have to learn to ride a horse," Jase says shaking his head.

I put my hand up in the air, "Me too, Cory looks like you just got your first two riders for the class of "It's never too late to learn." I laugh. Jase threw his napkin at me. Cory had an evil grin from ear-to-ear and slowly rubbing his hands together -- Cheeky shit.

"Chase are you in?" Callen asks looking at him, "I know it's a big commitment, there will be job security as we'd have a contract drawn up for three years. Also, at least six months of your general wages will be accounted for in the start up estimate of costs."

"You guys are kidding, right? This is too good to be true. You don't want anything from me financially?" he asks disbelievingly.

"Nope, you'll be getting a wage for your work, but it will be the hardest slog for you as we'll be relying on you and sucking out all of your knowledge. Plus your blood, sweat and tears helping it get off of the ground."

"I'm in. When do we start?" he says smiling.

"Okay, you can start in two weeks. By then we'll have all the information ready for the accountant, and as long as he gives it the nod, we'll go ahead. Call me in a few days, we'll get together, and you can pick a floor plan for your new place." Alex gives him a nod.

"Sure no problem, are you confident you want me picking the layout of a house that I'll only be renting?"

"Absolutely, you're going to be there for three years at the very least hopefully longer so you'll need to be comfortable. It won't be anything huge, but it will be a nice cottage at least two bedrooms. If we ever need to extend we'll worry about that if and when the time comes along. Also, you can move your horses over whenever you like. If we have to build another stable, the original can be used to house our own horses. No agistment fee for any of us only food, we can be responsible for our own foods and medications." Alex claps him on the shoulder.

<>-<>-<>

"Chase looked happy when he left tonight," I say as I pull back the covers to the bed.

"He did." Alex states as he climbs on the bed, "Where did all of those ideas come from Honey? That is a huge business model to undertake."

"I thought of it that day we went to see Adonis and Cory got to meet him." Moving closer and laying on top Alex, I lean in and kiss him soundly.

"Mmmm... I'll never get tired of your kisses. They're so good; sometimes I want to come home in the middle of the day, get a kiss and go back to work." He says seductively.

"Just call Bubby, and I'll come running, and if the office is empty, maybe we could fix your pipes as well." Alex groans and bumps our crotches together.

"Fuck I love you," he says reaching down and taking our cocks together in his big paw.

<>-<>-<>

My phone wakes me, the room is still black. I look over, and Alex is still asleep but stirring. The clock beside the bed says three fifteen in the morning. What the fuck!

"Hello!" I answer it my voice gravelly from being asleep, "Jack, buddy calm down and start again."

He's sobbing I can barely understand him, all I can understand is Baby, Beth, and hospital.

I grab Alex and shake him awake.

"What hospital?" I didn't understand his reply, but if she went by ambulance, I assume the local one, "Keep it together till we get there Bud, we are on our way." I hung up the phone.

"Bubby ring Uncle David, ask him which hospital Beth was taken to. I could barely understand a word Jack said. I'll ring and tell Jase and Callen, do you want Cory to come here or should we take Benny over there?"

"Get Cory to stay here, he'll have to be woken anyway to be told what's going on. He's a teenager, once he's horizontal again, he'll just fall back to sleep. If Benny wakes up, poor Cory will be up for the rest of the night with a grumpy toddler."

"Eww! Yeah, I never thought about that. Fuck I hope Beth and the baby are okay."

Callen brought over a sleepy Cory, who went straight to the guest bedroom and picked us up to go with him and Jase. Once we got to the hospital, it was easy to find a spot to park at three in the morning. We all run in to find Jack, being consoled by Uncle David and his wife. I've only met her a couple of times, and I always forget her name. I call her things like beautiful, and sweetheart or love. I'll have to do better than that. Geez.

When Jack sees us approach, he latches onto me and sobs. I hold him up with my arms around him, rubbing his back trying to soothe his emotions. Uncle David and his wife both look like they've been crying.

Uncle David tries to talk, but his voice is croaky, "Beth, tripped on her nightgown and fell down the stairs. She's lost the baby I'm afraid. They've taken her into surgery, she also has a broken leg and wrist."

"Oh that's horrible," Alex consoles his Aunt and Uncle and pulls them into his embrace.

"Jack, Honey, look at me," I say lifting his chin to look at me.

"Have you called your Dad?"

He shook his head, "He'll want to come down, and I know they can't afford it and neither can I."

"Okay, you sit here with Uncle David, and I'll go get everyone a drink."

I sat him down and went on the prowl for shitty hospital coffee. There is a machine down a hallway not too far from where we are waiting. Pulling out my phone I ring Bull, Jack's father.

"What?"

"Bull, it's Tracy,"

"What, what has happened is Jack okay?" Bull starts panicking.

"He's okay, he's fine, physically anyway. Beth fell down the stairs in their home tonight and broke a leg and a wrist. They've also lost the baby, Jack is scared for Beth and devastated about the baby. I tried to get him to call you, but he didn't want you coming down here when he knows you can't afford it."

"I'll find the money, damn that boy!"

"Don't worry about the money, for now, we can sort it out later. I'm going to have a ticket waiting at the airport for you and your wife. I'll pick you up from the airport. I'll text you the details."

I hear him sigh, "Thanks, Tracy, we'll see you soon."

I quickly made the arrangements as well as a car service to pick them up and text him the details. I didn't want to leave Jack until his folks are here. I took everybody's coffees back to them and kept my mouth shut. I didn't want him angry as well as everything else. I pulled Alex aside.

"I hope you don't mind, but I called Bull. Jack wasn't going to because he knew his Dad would come straight away and they can't afford it. I got them flights and a car service to bring them to the hospital put it on our credit card. I said we can work out the money later. I'm sure they can stay with Jack and if not him, they can always stay with us. I don't want to tell him yet, it's one more thing for him to stress over." I tell Alex.

"Good idea Honey, and don't worry about the money we'll be okay. Jack's more important than our finances. Benny can eat bread and water next month." Alex said with a chortle.

"You're a jackass... but I love you dearly." Alex hugs me and holds me in his arms.

12