All Comments on 'Unexpected Change Ch. 01'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
northbaybearnorthbaybearover 13 years ago
Healthy Loving

Another great (start of a) story about loving, and healthy attitudes about the human body, respect and caring.

Also, I like a lot how the cuckolded husband cares for his son as part of his response to his wife's behavior. What a great example of caring for self, and caring for your child.

A fine job, too, warming me up with this first installment.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent start.

It has started as a warm and sensuous story, and I look forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
really

Really he takes him from a cheating mother yo live with a bunch of perverts ya real interesting. Is there any chance you could write a normal story.

Scorpio44aScorpio44aover 13 years agoAuthor
Dear Annon...

You accuse me of writing Ben from a cheating mother to a family of "perverts." I looked the word up and found a number of definitions: to lead astray morally, to turn away from the right course, to lead into mental error or false judgement, to turn to an improper use, to misapply. I wonder if any of these are accurate as to how you meant the word to be understood. Was Ben led astray morally? It would depend on the system of morals being applied, wouldn't it. By the Peterson family moral standards, no. To turn from the right course: Ben's dad thinks being with Walt&Sue is the right course. I could go on.

If one's world view is very conservative, orthodox, then Ben and family are perverted... according to the strict vanilla conservative view.

In answer to the question about writing a normal story... I have over two hundred posted on this site. I can't answer the question. I don't know what normal is. All 200 are normal for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a lesson in genetics?

Nick needs a lesson in genetics. He's right in stating black hair is dominant. That being the case, even two black haired parents can have a blonde child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story dont let the negatve in

"Really he takes him from a cheating mother yo live with a bunch of perverts ya real interesting. Is there any chance you could write a normal story."

There is something wrong with you if you can describe a cheating manipulative whore who at best raises here daughter to be the same but more likely just uses her to help keep and hook lovers for er. and the pervert family,hmm i wonder how many grown men would give a spare organ to time warp back to childhood and be raised in such a loving caring and teaching way, family or not... pass the time machine pls and pick an organ....

wonderful fantasy keep up the good work

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Morals are a lot like ethics -

Perspective is far more important in determining what is "right" than any simple definition.

We have dedicated groups who argue for years to define acceptable ethics without ever declaring any of them as right, so I am thinking there is at least as much grey to the definition of right morals.

What this story proposes so far is just, loving, considerate, respectful not much wrong there so I accept it as being well on the way to right at least for some.

Thanks I am looking forward to the rest of the reread

vishnujayakrishnanvishnujayakrishnanover 10 years ago
i fell in love with this story

this one story I felt was more of an urban epic, in the beginning, when i finished all chapters. this is the first time I have saved his story as offline copy for myself from literotica. this story has convinced me to join forces with Literotica.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
THE FARM

a cult based conglomeration of family members, TK U MLJ LV NV

Bill1104Bill1104about 8 years ago
Too much of a cult story for me

I really like the LW part of the story but the cult and "family love" story line is too much for me. I'll pass on the rest of the series.

Bill1104

Lw456902Lw456902about 8 years ago
Some people

I've read this story over and over and I saw the comment about it being to much about a cult, I am amazed at some people I have seen this before I did the landmark forum and all of the rest of the curriculum for learning and I listened to the talk of it being a cult. It was rubbish and this guy and his cult crack is just delusional I found your story to be about a family that care for each other and want them to have a wonderful life that works for them some people are scared and just don't get it, cults are about control your stories are about love, please keep writing and expanding your existing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SORRY I cain't read this

I just could not get through the 2nd chapter. I did not like where it looked like it was going. Maybe i was wrong, but if not, i really did not want to be there. Ya'll really should give us more of an idea of where a story is going in the intro.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Good story so far! Going to stick with it! 5 STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know this is 12 years late, but here goes anyway:

The author commented that perversion is a standard set by the moral philosophy of the person judging. Maybe so, but there’s also biological reality. As awful as adultery is, it’s not as detrimental to the human species as incest, or mating with a woman past 35 years old. Both incest and older women increase the chances of birth defects and genetic issues.

You may say that they are using contraceptives, so reproductive risks are low. Even so, it is programmed into humans to avoid these behaviors. The people engaging in it wouldn’t be happy, they would be seriously mentally unstable.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interested to see where this story is going. Enjoyed so far. 5*****

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman2 months ago

Ah, nude family farming! The best life ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous